Time Travel Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have no right to claim her Caratacos. You are the youngest and least experienced of us all. As the leader of this group I get to decide who gets what." Maccus said as he approached the woman still being assaulted by the third man.

Aeryn felt a glimmer of hope when the man the others called Maccus approached her and pulled the third man off her and threw him to the ground. That hope was quickly dispelled when she tried to rise and felt a hand grip her by the hair on the back of her head and force her back down. A few moments later she felt a cock penetrate her abused pussy and go in and out of her a few times. She then felt him withdraw it and heard him address the others.

"That pussy is all used up right now. Lucky for me there is more than one place to fuck a woman." Maccus said to his grinning compatriots.

Aeryn felt the cock at the entrance of her ass and felt the pressure as he tried to push it inside her. Coated with cum and her juices the cock was able to penetrate her anus after a few hard jabs and one sustained push. Aeryn screamed out at the pain from having her ass violated by the thick cock. There was no tenderness in his actions as he thrust his cock a few inches inside her. After about four inches he stopped and she felt him stick his cock back in her pussy, presumably to get more lubrication on it and then stuck it back inside her ass. He thrust for a full minute before he found the right angle and rammed it all the way inside her anal cavity.

The pain was intense at first but slowly began to dissipate as her ass stretched out to accommodate the seven inch fat cock. The pace he set was different than the others in that it was slow and steady, like he was in no hurry at all or worried about being caught. Aeryn started to feel ashamed as she felt her body respond to the new stimulation by bring her to climax. She began to shudder as the intense wave traveled through her. She didn't even know it was possible for a woman to have an orgasm with anal sex. She felt her anal muscles tighten around the cock as her body spasm against the restraints. A few minutes later she felt a hot jet shoot deep inside her ass. She could feel the warmth spread throughout her anal cavity as Maccus sperm coated her walls. When he was finished she yelped out loud when he slapped her hard on the ass.

Maccus looked over to where Caratacos was and saw him staring at the ground. "All right Caratacos, you found her, it's only fair you get a turn with her. I am afraid her ass is a little stretched out but her pussy might have tightened up." Maccus said as the others laughed.

Caratacos looked at the abused woman.

Aeryn saw Caratacos look at her and guessed that he had been told he could have her now. He starred into her eyes for a moment and then turned around and walked away. She heard the other men laugh at him and start to say thing to him, probably heckling him for not taking his turn with her. At least there was one person who was on her side.

*****

Aeryn had been raped one more time by each of them before they finally picked her up and led her through the forest. Maccus had tied a rope around her neck and was pulling her behind him. The other three who had first started raping her and the one who Maccus had shown up with were following behind. Caratacos had run off ahead, presumably back home.

Aeryn walked with her head down and could see the sperm dripping out of her abused pussy and ass in great globs onto the ground. She could feel the warm semen slide down the inside of her legs. She had received a birth control implant when she was eighteen and wasn't worried about getting pregnant. Right now her only concern was what was going to happen to her. She had no idea where she was or who these animals were. She couldn't figure out why the town she had spent the last month at had completely disappeared.

With nothing else to do but follow on a leash she committed all her thoughts to figuring it out. She remembered Dr. Foley had tried to kill her by activating the particle accelerator with her in the chamber. She vaguely remembered a sudden intense pain and a felling of being pulled somewhere.

"A rift," she said to herself. That was the only explanation. When the particle accelerator created the microscopic black hole and she had disrupted the integrity of the magnetic field that was suppose to contain it, she must have triggered some sort of tear in the fabric of time. Having seen the Jura Mountains, she knew she was in the right place. She just wasn't in the right time. Now, how for her to determine the right time?

Aeryn activated her Information Bio Pack and pulled up the history of France. Seeing a large transparent screen taking up a large part of her field of vision was a little disconcerting at first. The historical texts were numerous. She quickly scanned through the various documents but was unable to determine a date based solely on the type of clothing her captors wore. Apparently clothing has existed anywhere from fifty to five-hundred and forty thousand years depending on which scientist you choose to believe.

Remembering the weapons they carried she ran a check on bronze weapons. While the weapons did not give her a definitive date, it did narrow down the timeframe, sort of. Apparently the Bronze Age was between 3300 and 1200 BC. Further research increased the age range when she discovered that Bronze Age Europe had lasted as long as 700BC. She had narrowed down her search to a twenty-six hundred year time frame. "Fantastic." Aeryn said sarcastically and quietly.

Researching the earliest signs of civilization in Europe during that time frame had turned up something. She had narrowed the possible candidates to one of three cultures. The Unetice Culture was the first real culture in Europe and it existed from 2300 to 1600BC. The next was the Tumulus Culture which dominated Central Europe from 1600 to 1200BC. The third and last was the Urnfield Culture which was a late Bronze Age culture that existed from 1300 to 750BC. The Urnfield Culture got its name from the custom of cremating the dead and placing their ashes in urns and burying them in a field.

That still left a period of over two-thousand five hundred years. Feeling she was on the right track she took a different approach. She knew the names of two of them and entered them into a search. Caratacos and Maccus came up as ancient Celtic names. By pulling up the history of ancient Celts she learned that the ancient Celts were dominant from 1200 to 400BC. She also learned that Celts is a relatively modern word that got its origins from the Greek word Keltai, itself taken from a native Celtic tribal name of Celtici. This now narrowed her time range from between 1200 to 750 BC. "Only a four-hundred and fifty year time frame," Aeryn said quietly to herself.

Aeryn was unable to narrow down the time frame any further. One disturbing fact she had discovered about the ancient Celts was that they did practice slavery. Her future was beginning to look very bleak. She had been traveling the entire day and her feet now bare, hurt with each step. Her captors had only stopped when they came to a shallow creek to drink from the cool water. She thought she was in shape, but found the pace these ancient Celts kept to be punishing.

An hour before sundown the group broke through the brush and entered a clearing. Aeryn saw a couple of hundred small stone homes dotted across the one mile long and one mile wide clearing. There was a clear creek that ran through the center of the village. The homes were made of loose stone and braced with thick wooden logs driven into the ground. The roofs were framed with thick branches and topped with thatch. Small pens with livestock stuck out from the sides and back of the homes.

Maccus separated from the others and pulled Aeryn to a home a little larger than the others. Maccus was clearly an important figure here. A thin wisp of a woman opened the door and immediately noticed Aeryn. It was difficult for Aeryn to tell her age, as she had an appearance of youth but a hard life had prematurely aged her. She had approached Maccus and pointed at Aeryn. Maccus backhanded her hard across the face to the point where her bottom lip bled freely. Maccus gave her the leash and pointed to a pen on the side of the house.

Aeryn was led away by Maccus's wife towards the pen. She didn't waste time trying to speak to her as she knew the battered woman would not understand anything she said. The woman led her to a pen and took her inside. The pen was about eight feet by eight feet and when she stood there was about five inches of clearance. It was made of wooden post about six inches in diameter and spaced six inches apart. The roof was made in a similar fashion.

Once inside Maccus's wife signaled her to lie on the ground. Aeryn complied with the slight woman and watched as she measured out a length of rope and tied it to a support post on the roof. She was about five feet tall and had to stretch a little to reach the roof. Aeryn understood what she had done. She had made sure there was enough length in the line to allow her to lie down and sleep but the knot holding the leash was too high for her to reach with her hands tied behind her back. When the woman had finished her chore she returned inside the stone house. Aeryn sat in the middle of the muddy floor naked and cold. After she had cried for an hour she lay down exhausted from the rape and the hike and went into an uncomfortable slumber.

Aeryn was awakened the next morning by the sound of the pen door being opened. She quickly realized where she was and with difficulty sat up. She saw Maccus's wife entering the pen with some type of baked clay pot and a cloth wrapped around something. Aeryn watched as she took out a large wooden spoon that had been wrapped in the cloth and dip it in the water. She then put it towards Aeryn and motioned for her to drink. Aeryn took nearly a dozen spoonfuls which had amounted to about two glasses of water. Maccus's wife then took out some bread from the cloth and fed her. The bread was a little coarse, but Aeryn was starving. She had not eaten at all yesterday and had only one meal the day before. When she had devoured the bread she watched as the thin figure of a woman dipped the cloth in water and began to clean off twenty-four hours of dirt, grime and semen off her body.

"Aeryn," she said hoping the woman would be able to pick up on her name with out her being able to use her hands in gesture. "My name is Aeryn."

Keelin looked at the beautiful and strange looking woman when she spoke. She felt sorry for the young woman who would now most likely end up a slave for Maccus until he tired of her or needed money and sold her. He had done it twice before and it was never a pleasant thing to watch. She hated Maccus with every fiber of her being. He constantly beat her and she had long ago quit trying to struggle against him when he felt like having sex with her. She envied the new slave girl knowing that one day she would eventually get to leave Maccus, even if only a slave for someone else.

Aeryn looked into the saddest eyes she had ever seen. They were the eyes of someone who had not only lost hope but had not had it for a very long time. "Aeryn," she said again tilting her chin towards herself. Aeryn watched as a glimmer of recognition passed the woman's weary face.

Keelin thought she understood what the young woman meant. She put down the wash cloth, pointed to the woman and said, "Aeryn."

Aeryn smiled and let out a small laugh as she nodded her head up and down in acknowledgment of the woman getting her name right. She then saw the woman tap herself on the chest and say, 'Keelin'.

"Keelin," Aeryn said and nodded in the woman's direction. The woman nodded that she had said her name correctly.

Aeryn sat patiently for half an hour while Keelin washed her body with the wet cloth. Aeryn felt a little uncomfortable for a moment when Keelin began washing her vagina. She had stopped for a few seconds and openly starred at Aeryn's slick bald mound. Aeryn quickly realized that the women of this time did not shave their pubic hairs and thought that her hairless mound must be an unusual sight for Keelin to see on a grown woman. Aeryn overcame her discomfort and kept her legs spread. She watched as Keelin wiped off all the dried semen that was encrusted on her inner thighs. Semen from five men that had filled her pussy and ass and had seeped out of her and ran down her legs when she was forced to march to the village.

Aeryn heard the door of the house open and saw Maccus come around the corner. He stood for a moment at the entrance to the pen and Aeryn heard Maccus ask his wife a question. Aeryn watched as Keelin looked into her eyes and then immediately to the ground. She heard Keelin give a response and saw as Maccus entered the pen and untied her leash from the roof. Aeryn choked as she was forced up to her feet by Maccus pulling her up by the leash. Once up she was lead out of the pen and towards the front door.

As Aeryn was led into the dwelling she immediately noticed her surroundings. The house was a long rectangular shape. The house was fifteen feet wide and about fifty feet long. The center of the house was the dining area. Against the back wall there was a small hearth with a fire in it and a copper kettle off to the side that was black from heavy use. There was a small wooden table made of rough shaved timber that she guessed served as a food preparation area. In front of the hearth there was a larger table about four feet wide and eight feet long with four wicker chairs on either side. To the right was another hearth against the far wall. It was more like a fireplace but with no walls or vent leading out of the roof. Just an open flame that had left the house smelling perpetually of smoke and had stained the stone walls black with lots of use. In front of the fireplace was a sofa. Aeryn noticed it was just several coarse woolen blankets thrown over a sturdy wicker frame. To the left of the house she saw a bed, but was hard pressed to call it a bedroom since there was no clear line or wall that separated it from the dining area. The walls were made of stones of different shapes and sizes. She could see that it was dried mud that had been used as a mortar and the walls had been reinforced with a rough-cut timber frame. The roof was made of thick branches about eight feet high and covered with thatch.

Aeryn was led across the dirt floor and taken to the kitchen table. She had steeled herself for what she knew was about to happen. Maccus turned her around and leaned her with her back to the table. Maccus called his wife over to him and she obediently came to his side. She then felt his rough hands begin to fondle and squeeze her breast.

"Have you ever seen breast like these?" Maccus asked his wife as he squeezed and played with the exotically beautiful woman's breast. "They are so perfect and round, still firm like a young girl." Maccus gripped the front of his wife's dress and pulled it off her shoulders exposing her smaller breast. "They are not small and starting to sag like yours," Maccus said laughing as he painfully squeezed and pulled his wife's breast. Maccus then grabbed his new slave's pussy and began rubbing it with his calloused hand. "She doesn't have any hair on her pussy either, just like a young girl." He then began to roar with laughter and looked at his wife. "Just like you the first time I took you to my bed and made you a woman, although you screamed and cried like a little girl."

Aeryn could tell Maccus was one of those types of men who enjoyed it when a woman struggled and cried. She ground her teeth and refused to give him the satisfaction he wanted. Aeryn was upset that her body was responding to the stimulation of Maccus's fingers rubbing her pussy. She could feel his fingers sliding further in and out of her as her body produced the fluids it was mistaking for consensual sex. She tried not to quiver when ever his rough calloused fingers would rub her sensitive clit.

Aeryn watched the exchange between Maccus and Keelin and could tell Keelin was being tormented in another fashion. The way Maccus would grab her breast or her pussy and the way Keelin would look where he was grabbing; Aeryn knew Maccus was comparing his wife to her.

After several minutes of being groped and fingered, Aeryn was quickly pulled up, turned around and pushed hard against the table. With her hands still bound behind her back, she landed painfully on her breast. Aeryn looked to the side just in time to see Maccus rip down his wife's dress and push her against the table. Aeryn looked into sad eyes only a few inches away as she and Keelin were now both bent over the dining room table.

Aeryn Felt Maccus's cock at the entrance of her pussy. His thrusts were hard and he quickly was inside her. Aeryn peered to Keelin and saw she had closed her eyes. Looking back she could see Maccus's hand moving around behind Keelin. After several minutes of being fucked by Maccus, she felt his cock withdraw from her saturated pussy and saw him get behind his wife.

Maccus got behind his wife and guided his cock into her pussy. Already slick with the juices from his new slave girl he pushed his cock hard and deep into his wife. Disappointed she didn't squeal when he penetrated her, he started fucking his wife harder. Maccus gripped his wife's hair with one hand and pulled hard. His other hand on her shoulder pushed her down onto the wooden table. Maccus grinned when his wife finally let out a cry as he pulled her head back violently by her hair. He let up only slightly so he wouldn't pull out a hand full of hair like he did the last time.

Aeryn was furious at what she was seeing. She could see the grimace of pain as Keelin's head was being pulled back by her hair. The way the table was moving she knew Keelin would have bruises on her hips, stomach and ribs from being pounded repeatedly against the table. After what seemed like a long time she saw Keelin bite her lip. Aeryn looked back and could see Maccus grabbing his cock and holding it still as he moved back and forth. Aeryn knew from experience what this meant.

After seven years with Maccus she was past tears. Keelin bit her lip as she waited for Maccus to force his cock into her ass. It was his favorite way to fuck her and he was never gentle about it. She felt the head of his lubricated cock penetrate her ass. That part didn't hurt her, not after so many years of it. It was the sudden stretching of her ass by his thick cock in the first few moments that was the most painful. Keelin also knew from past experience that this was Maccus's favorite part. As expected the pain was intense as her husband shoved the length of his thick cock as deep inside her ass as it would go. She tasted the familiar copper taste of her own blood as she bit down hard on her lip and drew blood.

Maccus smiled as he shoved the length of cock into his wife's tight ass. The first few minutes were his favorite. It was when his wife's ass was still tight and could see the pain etched onto her face as he thrust it all the way in and out of her. Maccus pulled his cock out for a moment and stuffed it back inside his wife's pussy. After a few quick thrust he got it lubricated, then withdrawing it he wiped some of the juices off and stuck it back into his wife's ass. He didn't want his cock to be overly lubricated then it would just slide in and out of her ass easily and he would loose much of the sensation.

Aeryn watched Maccus fuck his wife in the ass for several minutes before he turned his attention to her. She saw him withdraw his cock from Keelin's ass and then get behind her. With her pussy still wet from the earlier fucking she felt his cock slide in her pussy easily. Then just like Keelin he withdrew it and put it at the entrance of her ass. Working the head around her hole for a moment he got the head inside her ass, then with a few hard violent thrust he forced his cock several inches inside Aeryn's ass. Aeryn like Keelin bit her lip as both the pain from her asshole being stretched and her hips being pushed hard up against the edge of the wooden table caused a great deal of pain. Aeryn felt Maccus grip her hair hard and pull back her head as he forced his thick cock deep inside her anal cavity. The pain lessened with each thrust as her ass became accustomed to the penetration. After about five minutes, while she was not enjoying the experience, it no longer had the sharp pain as the first few strokes had.