Time Travel Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aeryn noticed that the first of them to approach was Caratacos. She did not feel he was a threat; in fact he had killed one of her attackers and rapist. She watched as he stuck is spear into the ground and stepped in front of her. She noticed him looking up and down her naked form for a moment and smiled as he pulled off his woolen shirt and offered it to her. She thanked him by kissing his cheek and for the second time in several days she was no longer naked. As soon as she had put the shirt on she heard a shout from the crowd. She gripped her weapon for a moment ready for battle before she realized who it was, it was the elder Eogan.

Eogan was one of the first to come out of his shock at what he had seen. The exotic and beautiful woman had just killed four people initially armed with only a small knife and completely naked. He knew that those killed were all supporters of Maccus. While he could not express his joy at seeing Maccus dead openly he could help the young woman who had solved a serious problem for him.

Eogan took a few steps out and addressed the people of the village. "My people listen to me. The spirits have spoken. This outlander woman was not meant to be sacrificed. Maccus was wrong in thinking he knew what would please the spirits and the spirits gave this naked woman from another land the strength to defeat those who had tried to unjustly kill her. As the senior member of the village elders I find no fault with this woman. Nor do I find fault with those who helped her, namely Keelin and Caratacos. Let us bury our dead and consider this a lesson in humility when it comes to interpreting the wishes of the spirits." Eogan watched as the other members of the council, now out of their initial shock backed him up as they understood that the death of Maccus meant that the village would be safe with Maccus no longer ever able to have any power within the council.

Aeryn unable to understand what was being said felt a flood of relief when Caratacos looked at her and gave her a smile. For the first time since coming to this unfamiliar time in earth's history she felt a little safer. Aeryn felt a tugging at her arm and saw Keelin. Keelin gripped her hand and led her towards her house. Caratacos followed a step behind and on her other side. As she left the field of death she felt a sense that a long nightmare had ended. The five men who had repeatedly raped her were all dead.

Aeryn had slept with Keelin in her bed the first night. She had been startled from her sleep twice when Keelin had woken up with a scream and panicked. It would then take her about another half hour before she could get back to sleep. Caratacos true to his nature as a good person slept on the couch and would check to make sure everything was alright when Keelin would wake up.

Aeryn was awoken the next morning by Keelin and was led to the dinner table. Caratacos was at the table and sat quietly watching the two women. "Boglo," Keelin said as she handed Aeryn some water. Aeryn tried pronouncing it, "Boglo," and then looked at Keelin. "Boglo, water."

"Water," Keelin replied understanding what Aeryn was doing. She then handed Aeryn some bread, "Bargina."

Aeryn mimicked Keelin and then told her the word in her own language. "Bargina, bread."

*****

Aeryn sat on a chair in front of Keelin's home and watched as people walked up and down the dirt road. Some carried laundry they had washed in the river, others led livestock to the center of town to sell or trade. Most waved at the now familiars site of Aeryn. Aeryn pulled up the date on her Information Bio Pack and found it was May 7th. She disregarded the year which still showed the year from her own time. She hadn't reset it because she was not entirely sure what year it was.

It had been eleven months since she had killed Maccus and his four friends. In that time she had lived with Keelin. They had grown very close over the last few months and spent almost all their time together. The vast majority of that time was spent with Keelin and Aeryn learning each other's language. She had grown very adept at the Celtici language and had even revised the dictionary in her Information Bio Pack which was missing a lot of words and even had a few that were wrong. Caratacos was a constant companion of both Aeryn and Keelin. He was not pushy and held no expectations on her or Keelin. He would also help with the teaching when Keelin was busy doing something else.

As if by thinking of them Keelin and Caratacos came around the corner. Caratacos carrying his spear and a hunting knife and Keelin carrying a chicken she had just gotten at the market. "Hi Keelin. Hello Caratacos." Aeryn said in the Celtici language.

"Hello Aeryn, what are you doing?" Keelin replied.

Aeryn shrugged, "just watching people."

Caratacos laughed out loud. "What is it that they do, that you find so interesting?"

Aeryn smiled at Caratacos playful manner. "I am watching them walk up and down the road." She then laughed when she realized how funny it sounded. Looking at her new friends, she had not been able to tell them the entire truth. She was not even sure she could. The people of this time had no notion of traveling in time much less black holes or particle accelerators. She had simply told them she was from a far away land and had been lost until she ran into Caratacos in the forest.

Aeryn noticed how much Keelin had changed in the last eleven months. All signs of physical abuse had left and she was a lot happier. She no longer had the look of someone who was just waiting for life to be over with. She smiled now and was incredibly beautiful. Her five foot frame was slender and she had soft brown hair down to her shoulders.

Aeryn watched Keelin as she gripped the chicken by the neck and swung it in violent circles. When the chicken was dead she tossed into a large copper pot of boiling water that had been heating up since they had left for the market. She knew from past experience that this would loosen all the feathers from the chicken and make it easier to pluck. She wasn't sure if she would ever get use to the sight. She was a city girl and to her all poultry, ham and beef came already butchered and wrapped in cellophane. After half an hour in the boiling water Keelin plucked the chicken and Aeryn and Caratacos followed her inside.

The last eleven months had been a period of change for the home now belonging to Keelin. Aeryn, with the massive store of knowledge in her Information Bio Pack had shown Keelin and Caratacos how to make a pozzolanic mortar using lime which was abundant in the area and volcanic ash which had been brought in by traders at Aeryn's request as well as some crushed pottery for thickening and water proofing. The result had been a mortar that was water proof, able to harden in water and much stronger than anything currently used. She knew from her IBP that this type of mortar would not be used until 500 BC.

Keelin's house now had a much stronger wall and rain water did not erode the walls the way the mud had. Aeryn had also helped Keelin put mortar and stones on the floor of the house. She had also shown Keelin and Caratacos how to make a chimney to take the smoke from the cooking fire and the fire place out of the house. At Aeryn's request Keelin had traded all of Maccus's possessions for two large copper pots. She had then made a bathtub out of stone and pozzolanic mortar in the bed room with a drain that emptied the water outside through a small hole in the wall. The two large copper pots sat above a small fire at the foot of the tub. She had then put a small hole at the bottom of each one and had it plugged with a wooden dowel. Aeryn had been pleasantly surprised that they had the art of making soap already. It was made from rendered beef fat called tallow and a few herbs that gave it a pleasant smell. Keelin had loved the hot water baths especially during the winter when she would normally just heat some water in a small pot and wash with a cloth. Caratacos had made the same modifications to his own home including the bathtub. Keelin, Aeryn and Caratacos had gained a lot of prestige and wealth as they both showed and helped the others of the village build their homes better. Even the council elders would come by and ask for their input on construction methods and materials when ever they wanted to build something for the community.

Keelin had gained the love and respect of the entire village when she absolved all the debts that had been owed to Maccus. Aeryn had learned that Maccus had used threat and intimidation to gain advantage in many trades. He would often offer unfair prices, much lower than the value for things he wanted and would charge much higher for things he wanted to sell. It was clear that the village was better off without him and the small community was happy that he and his henchmen were gone.

After dinner Aeryn heated up the water and drew herself a bath. Caratacos had gone home and Keelin was cleaning up. Aeryn slipped out of the woolen dress and sat down in the tub. She had made a roman style tub with the back at an angle so a person would be able to lean back and relax. The water lapped half way up her perfectly sculpted breast and the heat relaxed all the muscles in her body.

Aeryn looked towards Keelin and noticed how sexy she was. She had spent every night for the last eleven months in bed with her but had never done anything. Sex had been the last thing on her mind for a long time after all the rapes and abuse Maccus and his friends had done. She guessed seven years of abuse had taken its toll on Keelin as well. Now starring at Keelin she could feel a tingling between her legs and her nipples getting hard.

"Keelin, why don't you come here and join me. The water is hot and feels wonderful."

Keelin looked up from the kitchen, raised an eyebrow and walked towards Aeryn in the bathtub. "You want me to get into the bathtub with you?"

Aeryn smiled at her friend's curiosity. "If you would like to, there is plenty of room."

Keelin looked at the exotic body of her friend. She had noticed it many times before but had never commented on it. She noticed how Aeryn's breasts were large, round and firm. She had also noticed that Aeryn didn't have any hair anywhere, not on her mound, her under arms or her legs, even her arms were bare. Keelin pulled her dress off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor.

Aeryn watched as Keelin took off her dress and stepped towards the tub. Women here didn't shave and Keelin had a thick bush between her legs of fine hair. She watched as Keelin took a step into the tub and then stop, trying to figure out where to sit. Aeryn gripped her around the waist and helped her in. She sat Keelin between her legs so that her back was pressing against Aeryn's breast. She immediately felt her nipples get hard and wondered if Keelin could feel it on her back. If she did she said nothing.

Keelin felt a little uncertain about this but with a long sigh as the warmth of the water relaxed her she leaned her head back against Aeryn's shoulder. She placed her hands on Aeryn's thighs and closed her eyes. As soon as she had placed her hands on Aeryn's thighs, she felt Aeryn's hands wrap around her waist. She could feel her body responding to the soft touch of her exotic looking friend. With her hands on Aeryn's thighs she ran them up and down a few inches and marveled at how smooth they were. Given the setting she finally worked up the courage to ask, "Are all women were you come from like you?"

Aeryn burst out laughing, "You mean do all women were I come from have no hair on their legs or between their legs or anywhere else?"

Keelin laughed as well. "Yes."

"Some women are like me, others are different. Were I come from there are many people who are different."

"Your breast, they are very beautiful, but they do not look like any woman I have ever seen. They do not sag despite their size and I can feel on my back that they are firm but not hard, like a young girl who has just become a woman."

Aeryn had no way to explain breast augmentation and stuck with her previous statement. "As I said, there are many different people where I live. Some have breast like me others have breast like yours."

"I like your body without hair. I wish I didn't have any."

Aeryn got a sudden thought. "Get up for just a moment." Aeryn went to a small table by the bed and near her cloths and got a small bronze knife with a three inch handle and a three inch blade. This knife was different from the ones Keelin used in the kitchen. Aeryn had made this one razor sharp for cutting cloth, so there would be no snags. She had sharpened it as sharp as she could get it on a smooth wet stone and then on a leather strap. She then went into the kitchen and got some olive oil that had been procured from traders.

"Here, sit on the edge of the tub," Aeryn said as she got back in. Keelin complied and Aeryn kneeled between her legs. She then took the olive oil and rubbed it up and down Keelin's legs.

"You are going to cut off the hair with the knife?"

"It's called shaving and women from were I come from do it all the time. The oil will help to make the knife glide across the skin." Aeryn placed the knife flat side down and at a slight angle and softly ran the razor sharp knife down Keelin's leg.

Keelin while a little unsure at first was delighted to see the hair come off and she had not been cut. For the next half hour she watched as her legs slowly became bare like Aeryn's. "When you are done I will no longer have hair any more?"

Aeryn got a twinge of guilt. She didn't ever have to shave because she was given a Follicle Removal Therapy at the human enhancement clinic, were a special bio-chemical was used to stop follicle growth. "I am sorry Keelin, this will only last a few days, and then you will have to shave again. You will also have to sharpen the razor after each use because it will get dull and a dull blade could cut you."

Keelin was a little disappointed that it would not be permanent, but was happy that she could shave off the hairs when ever she wanted to. "That's ok, I don't mind," Keelin said as she felt her smooth legs. Keelin spread her legs wide and leaned back. "Shave between my legs so my pussy is bald like yours."

Aeryn looked at the pink lips of Keelin's pussy and was getting aroused. She applied the olive oil and ever so carefully began to shave off Keelin's pubic hairs. As she got closer to Keelin's mound she placed one hand on Keelin's pussy and gently pushed in and pulled to the side so the skin was as smooth as possible for shaving. She noticed after a moment that Keelin's body responded to the touch and could feel her pussy getting wet. When she was done Keelin rubbed her now smooth, bald pussy and smiled. Last she finished by shaving Keelin's under arms and when she was finished Keelin stood up and ran her hands all over her wet glistening skin.

"Thank you Aeryn," Keelin said with a smile.

"You're welcome."

Aeryn and Keelin rinsed off in the tub and drained out the water, soap and olive oil. After they had dried and combed out their hair they went to bed. There was no lingerie in this period and both women slept in the nude. Aeryn laid down on the mattress which was simply to thick wool blankets stuffed with dried chaff and wool. Unlike other nights were Aeryn went off to sleep quickly, tired from a day of building houses or mixing mortar, she stayed awake and was still aroused at the intimate act of having shaved Keelin.

It was about three hours after sunset in early May and the temperature was in the low 70s. With the fire in the fire place on the other side of the house still going it was warm inside the house and Aeryn lay down with the covers off. She noticed Keelin looking at her breast. "Keelin, you can touch my breast if you would like."

Keelin immediately averted her gaze. "I am sorry, I didn't mean to stare."

Aeryn smiled, "I don't mind. I know you have to be curious."

In the soft light that came from the living room Aeryn watched as Keelin's hand made its way to her breast. She immediately felt her nipples grow hard at the tender touch. Unlike the men who had raped her, Keelin's touch was gentle and guarded. She breathed deeply as her naked sleeping companion messaged her breast.

"They are so soft and yet firm at the same time. I think you are enjoying this, I can feel your nipples grow harder when my fingers pass over them."

"It does feel good. Would you like me to show you how good it feels?"

Keelin hesitated only for a moment before answering yes. She lay down on the bed and waited for her friend to touch her.

Aeryn propped herself up on an elbow and lightly ran her hand across Keelin's chest. Using her fingertips she traced around the young woman's B cup breast. She felt Keelin's nipples harden and circled them with her index finger. Deciding not to hold back she leaned over and kissed Keelin on the lips. She was pleased that her friend responded by kissing her back. For several minutes they held the embrace and explored each other's mouths with their tongues.

"I have never been with a woman before. I have heard that there are some women who make love to other women but I do not know any." Keelin said when the embrace had stopped for a moment.

"I have never been with another woman either. Do you want me to stop?"

"No."

Aeryn returned her lips to Keelin's and gently began to caress her breast. She felt Keelin's hand go to her back and pull her in closer. Aeryn slowly started kissing down her neck and made her way to Keelin's breast. She made circles around the nipples with her tongue and could feel them get even harder. While Aeryn played with her friend's breast and nipples with her mouth, she ran her hand down Keelin's body. She made her way to her friend's newly shaven mound and could feel heat and moisture between Keelin's legs.

Keelin let out a deep moan as her friend's hand touched her rapidly heating pussy. She knew she was getting incredibly wet as Aeryn's fingers glided over her lubricated lips. Her nipples ached with pleasure as they were licked and sucked. Keelin inhaled deeply as Aeryn penetrated her pussy with her finger. Unlike the rough and abusive way her now dead husband use to handle her, Aeryn's touch was slow and gentle. She loved the way Aeryn knew how to stimulate her by rubbing her fingers on her swollen clit. She felt Aeryn kissing her breast and start to work her way down. She got goose bumps from the caress of Aeryn's warm breath on her stomach. She was a little surprised that Aeryn kept going down further and further. She had heard a few bawdy stories from other women in the village about how sometimes men would lick their wives between their legs but did not know anyone who had actually experienced it. She started to wonder if Aeryn was going to do this. She had her answer quickly enough.

Aeryn now between Keelin's legs bent her knees and spread her legs a little further apart. With Keelin's pussy only an inch from her face she could feel the heat on her face. She lowered her head and placed her mouth on Keelin's clit and began to suck. Just what she was hoping for, Keelin arched her back and moaned loudly with pleasure. With one arm wrapped around her friend's thigh she used her other hand to finger the soaking wet pussy. First one finger then she stuck in a second. Aeryn began to finger fuck her and give the Proto-Celtic woman her first experience at oral sex. With her fingers and hand coated in Keelin's juices and her mouth sucking hard on the swollen clit, it wasn't long before she felt Keelin's thighs on the side of her head.

Keelin was in heaven. She had never experienced anything so intense and full of pleasure in her life. She had also never been as horny as she was right mow. She felt her orgasm building inside her until she thought she would explode. A moment later she felt Aeryn's head between her thighs as she started to have her most intense orgasm ever. She was delighted when Aeryn only intensified the oral stimulation as she climaxed. She could feel all her stomach muscles tighten and then felt a sudden release as she orgasm into her friend's eager mouth. Wave after wave washed over her and her back was arched to a degree she had never done before. When she was finished she collapsed back down with her legs splayed. Aeryn no longer licked her pussy but still ran her hands across the wetness that now coated her pussy and inner thighs. She got a small twinge ever so often as Aeryn hand ran over her stimulated clit.