All Comments on 'Time Travel Machine Ch. 01'

by trmbnlvr

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TwincapolotTwincapolotalmost 3 years ago

So uh it was good but yk you coulda made it longer

s0rethr0ats0rethr0atalmost 3 years ago

God, I love this story so much and I recommend it to everyone. The sexiest story ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love this story, and hope that there is a second part to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting...I've never read a slant like this, but too short, needs more content...I hope you do that. How about fucking Cleopatra and cucking Julius Caesar? 4stars

tallman441tallman441almost 3 years ago

Different storyline. Not sure how I feel about it yet.

trmbnlvrtrmbnlvralmost 3 years agoAuthor

There is more cumming.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumalmost 3 years ago

Very good first story. Big potential for future chapters dealing with other topics for revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There is always an unresolved paradox somewhere in every time travel story. It's unavoidable, but as long as you can get past that in your suspension of disbelief...

Wash2015Wash2015almost 3 years ago

I am hesitant to rate. The premise is different, however the writing is a bit choppy so it doesn't flow and keeps me out of the story.

He loves his parents but they were shit abusive parents? Then on top of that he is going to get mom pregnant again and have those abusive parents raise his son?

It also seemed as if he planned to keep getting her pregnant, which is expensive, so going to be poor and make them have a tough life?

Obviously the time travel is a scifi stretch, but add to it mind control of different levels, healing to be immortal, the ghost level. Just gave this person essentially godlike powers. Why not also be able to change your body, tall /short, male /female, different colors, donkey dick?

That aside, me personally, I would be tempted to use that to have a bunch of consequence free sex. No kids, famous people, the stuck up popular girls etc etc. Why waste it on bad parents you mind controlled that they don't even know they are being punished, or maybe make them to be better parents.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 3 years ago

This story could be lots of fun while being sexy too. I hope Jonathon gets to knock his sisters up too. Well done and a good start for your first story. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

so he want to cuck his father, now he want his father to knock up his sister jill? it is better to have him and liam to be a cuck and he got all the women instead of letting the old man have it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

... all you zombies ...

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

I agree with Wash2015 comments to a degree. If he hated his sister so much WHY the didn’t he pump babies into her instead of his father Who abused him but he still loved him . Quite contradicting and confusing. I can’t see your logic.

trmbnlvrtrmbnlvrover 1 year agoAuthor

Aussie1951,

He will change his mind and in the next few chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrmbnlvr@trmbnlvr
Pregnancy loving, mature loving,breeder. Love incest breeding. Narcissistic Mental parental abuse survivor . The abuse is probably why I write about using mind control to impregnate family members.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES