Time Traveler Ch. 03

Story Info
I travel back in time to see my grandmother.
2.8k words
4.56
36k
51

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luckily, I was able to click the button and go back to my old time. The professor was very pleased that it worked the way it was supposed to. I explained to him that I really wanted to go back in time again, I knew that I had to. One time with Dorothy was just not enough, I needed to be with her again. The professor then gave me the actual time machine plus a smaller, portable one that he had been working on. So this time, I could go back whenever I wanted to. I quickly thanked him and left his office and put the time machine in my car.

When I sat in the driver's seat, I wasn't sure what I wanted to do next. I knew I wanted to see my grandmother but I also wanted to make sure everything hadn't changed. I decided the best thing to do was drive to my parents' house.

Once I got to my parents' house, I rang the doorbell and my mother came to the door. "Oh hello sweetheart, why are you ringing the doorbell? I thought your dad gave you a spare key to the house when you moved into your apartment for college?" My mother must have sensed the relief that came across my face because she raised her eyebrow up at me. It was true, when I moved out, my mom and dad gave me the key to their house so that I could come over anytime. But I knew I had to give an explanation.

"Oh yeah, I left it at home but I wanted to come over and grab something from my old room." She smiled and waved at me to come in before closing the door behind me.

"Well I'm glad you came over. I was going to call you, your grandmother called and wants you to come over as soon as you get the chance. She said the battery for her fire alarm is beeping so she needs you to put a new battery in."

When I heard that my grandmother needed to see me, I got a little nervous and excited. On one hand, she was my grandmother, the same sweet woman who raised me but on the other hand, I had just made love to her 40 year old self. I was lost in my thoughts when I heard my mom say "Do you need a key to her house to or did you forget that too?" I looked at her as an amused smile came across her face.

I stuck my hand in my pocket and felt both keys, but I only had one question.

"Nope, I got it. It's the house across the street right?"

My mom looked at me with concern gracing her features, yeah I wasn't subtle. "Yes honey... are you sure you're feeling ok? You're acting very strange."

"No I'm fine, I promise. Just one of those days, my brain is just elsewhere." I could tell she didn't look convinced but she smiled and nodded as I turned around and went upstairs.

I went straight to my room and pulled out an old family photo album. I started looking through it for signs of anything different. I flipped through page after page and couldn't find anything out of the norm. Maybe it didn't change anything. I shut the photo album and grabbed my notebook off the table as an excuse for my mom on what I needed then went back downstairs.

Once I said goodbye to my mother I drove over to my grandmother's house. I noticed her car parked in the driveway so I slowly walked up to her house and opened the door.

Once I walked inside, I started to survey the living room and kitchen. Everything looked normal. There was the wedding picture of my grandparents, and next to that the same old picture that was taken of them right before my grandfather passed. Obviously the affair didn't mess with their marriage which I was happy about. I was staring at the pictures on the mantle when I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I stiffened and turned around quickly to find that I had come face to face with my grandmother. She smiled up at me and silently took my hand and led me over to the couch. I followed her and sat on the couch as I was genuinely confused. Sure she has hugged me a million times before but there was something a bit more intimate with this hug.

I spoke up first saying, "Mom told me your fire alarm battery needed chang-" I stopped mid-sentence when she started giggling, "Ok I'm guessing that's not it?" I asked, unsure of what was going on.

"No dear, we need to talk. You don't know this yet but you tell me everything that happened later on."

I look at her confused, how was that possible? "What are you talking about grandma?"

My grandmother took a deep breath, "In 1970, I started an affair with this handsome young man who was 20, same age as you are now. The affair lasted for many years and technically is still going on. Luckily, your grandfather never suspected a thing. Then you were born. I noticed the older you started getting, the more and more you started to look like the man I was having an affair with and I knew that was impossible because I met him way after your mother was born. I said something about it to the man I was seeing and well, he told me everything. He told me it was you from the future."

So many things were going through my head, I knew I heard her correctly but at the same time I wasn't sure I had. "So wait, you know what happened? That I went back in time to meet you?"

My grandmother smiled slightly and nodded. "Yes, you told me that you used to look at my picture from when I was 40 and you were so attracted to me that you went back in time to meet me. I just found out a couple of days ago technically. You told me you went back in time today."

I nodded, "Yes, I did. Grandma I-"

My grandma put her finger on my lip to silence me as she said, "Let me finish. I know it's wrong, a grandson should not feel for his grandmother that way and when you first told me about it, I will admit I was shocked and disgusted with myself. But then I thought about our years together. You know technically our affair has been going on twenty years. You were always a wonderful man and made me feel attractive again. You made me feel wanted in a way I hadn't felt in a long time. Then when your grandfather passed, I grieved a lot but you were there for me every day. Emotionally and physically and you helped heal my heart. And that's the real reason I've never gone on a date since your grandfather's passing is because I'm already taken by you. And even though it might seem wrong, the love you have shown me throughout the years almost erases everything."

My mind was going fifty miles a minute, I had no idea what to say. Sure I knew something would happen but I didn't know what the outcome would be. "Grandma, I did used to look at one particular picture of you for hours. You were so beautiful, you still are but I was so in love with that one picture. Then my college was doing an experiment where I could travel back in time so I did. And the picture didn't do you justice." I smiled as she blushed. "But then I got to know you and yes while I knew you were my grandmother, I started to see you as more of a woman. Then all of the other feelings started to makes sense. Like when I would get jealous when other men would ask you out. I wanted you to be mine and only mine. And that time I spent with you was incredible, and knowing that I continue to go back to the past and see you makes me even more excited. I just want to be a good lover to you and make you happy."

My grandmother smiled at me and put her hand on my cheek, "You were a wonderful lover sweetie, I can't tell you too much because it hasn't happened for you yet and I don't want to change anything because you made me so happy and you were so perfect. I love you so much" She then leaned in a kissed my lips. I quickly started to kiss back, so relieved that me going back in time didn't effect the present and that I still got to be with the woman that I loved. I slowly pushed her back on the couch and started deepening our kisses as I climbed on top of her. I gently cupped her breasts in my hands.

It felt so strange to know that even though we've only made out like this a few times, for her we've made out like this almost every day for twenty years. I pulled my lips away from hers and started slowly kissing her neck as she ran her fingers through my hair. After a few minutes I lifted my head to look into her blue eyes. She smiled up at me and showed me her left hand where the ring my grandfather gave her sat on her ring finger.

"Honey," she said sweetly, "I told everyone your grandfather gave me this ring before he passed. I really just told them that because we agreed that we couldn't get married because they wouldn't understand but of course now I know it wouldn't be legal. But you gave it to me after your grandfather passed to promise you to me."

I looked at the gold band with a medium sized diamond sitting on it, I felt an overwhelming sense of love for the woman beneath me that was promised to me.

"Good for me, I made sure to make a commitment before anyone could steal you away from me."

My grandmother pulled me back down, and said "You didn't have to worry about that my love. No one can take me away from you." I closed the distance between our lips and kissed her lips. I could feel myself getting excited as I put my hand back on her breast. I started rubbing myself against her leg that was in between my thighs. I heard her moan as she rubbed her hands down my back. She then pulled away and said "Come on lets go to our bedroom."

"Our bedroom?" I said as my eyebrows shot up.

She let out a laugh and said "Yes our bedroom, the apartment you have is just for show, you spend most of your nights with me anyway when you're not studying."

I followed her into the bedroom that used to belong to her and my grandfather. It hasn't changed much from what it used to look like either. The only difference is that there is a picture of her and my grandfather on the dresser but on the bedside table there is a picture of me and her.

I walked over to my grandmother who was currently standing at the foot of the bed. I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her completely against me and kissed her lips. The softness of her lips is still the same as I remembered. Again she was wearing the perfume she always wears. She broke the kiss long enough to pull my shirt off and leave a few kisses on my chest. I then took off her shirt to reveal a black lace bra holding her breast.

I gently pushed her back on the bed and kissed her lips. I undid her pants and took them off so that she was just in her underwear. She then pulled down both my pants and underwear at the same time and I kicked them off onto the floor.

"I know I'm not as young as I was when I was when I was 40", I heard my grandmother say as I was kissing her neck. I slowly pulled back and looked down at her shy face.

"You look beautiful, I want you so bad right now." She smiled as I bent down and pecked her lips then I moved down and kissed the tops of her breasts that were exposed by the bra. I slipped the straps off her shoulders and kissed each one, slowly nibbling on her skin. I removed her bra and placed my hands over her breasts.

They weren't as perky as they were when grandma was in her 40's and they sagged a bit due to age but they were still nice C cup breast. I started sucking on the nipple of her right breasts as she ran her fingers through my hair and softly moaned. I switched over to her left nipple and started sucking on it as I twirled her right nipple between my fingers. She moaned louder and pulled me back up so I could kiss her lips again. I deepened the kiss as I kept one hand on her breasts and reached my other hand down to her center and stuck a finger inside her. Her hips bucked up as I moved from her lips down to her neck. I sucked on her neck as my finger continued to move inside her making her moan beneath me. She felt so warm just like she had when we first had sex.

A few minutes later I felt her put her hand on my wrist, stilling my movements inside her. I looked down at her and she smiled and said, "Honey, I need you inside me now. Please."

I quickly removed my hand, feeling harder just at the thought of being able to be inside her again. I continued my trail of kisses down her neck and placed a kiss on each breast. I then went down to her stomach and pressed a few open mouth kisses on it. While her stomach wasn't as flat as it used to be, she still looked great. I heard her chuckle above me, I looked up briefly and she said, "You always did love placing kisses on my stomach."

I raised an eyebrow at the statement, "Why was that?" I mean she was hot but I was confused as to why that specific body part.

"You'll see dear. Now come up here and kiss me and let me feel you inside me." She didn't have to ask me twice. I went back up and kissed her deeply as I shoved my penis inside her. I heard her cry out in pleasure as I continued kissing her lips. I reached up and grabbed her breasts, gently squeezing them. I continued to move inside her, quickening my pace when I felt her hands gently squeeze my butt, pushing me further in her. She wrapped her legs around my waist as she moved her hands back up to my back pulling me tightly against her. Feeling our bodies pressed together was enough to send me over the edge. "Grandma I'm going to cum soon."

"Yes! Keep going, I'm about to cum too." I pushed into her roughly one last time as I heard her scream out in pleasure as she came, making me cum inside her right after. I rolled off of her and pulled her close to me as she came down. Once she finally came down she rolled on top of me and kissed my lips.

"You've always been good at making me feel good my love." She said as she pulled away. I smiled as she continued, "now that you've made me feel good. You better go back and start making those memories that I have with you. I so want to be with you where we both have those memories."

I pulled her back down and kissed her lips. "If it means spending more time with you and having sex like we just had then I'm ok with that."

My grandmother giggled as she blushed, "Oh trust me dear, we have a very passionate sex life together." She took my hand from her breast and placed it over her stomach again for a few seconds which confused me a bit. What was with her and her stomach? Then moved my hand to rest on her back.

After a little while of making out, we finally both got dressed. I stared at the clicker in my hand knowing I wanted to go back. I had to see my grandmother in the 1970's again.I quickly clicked the button, going back to the 1970s's to see Dorothy again. Just like I promised her I would.