Time Traveler Ch. 04

Story Info
I travel back in time to see my grandmother.
2.3k words
4.57
25.9k
40

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I wanted to say because a lot of people have asked, this story has several chapters left to it so it is very far from over. I hope you continue to enjoy and I'll have the next chapter out soon.

***

Before I knew it, I was back at the front door of my grandmother's in the 1970's. When I first got back I had run to a local grocery store to grab a bouquet of my grandmother's favorite flowers, which were sunflowers. Then I walked here with sunflowers in my hands. I looked at the time on my watch and smiled when I saw my grandfather didn't leave for work too long ago which meant a full day with Dorothy. I raised my hand and knocked gently on the door and heard a sift "come in!" I opened the door and stepped in, locking it behind me.

When I first walked in, I could smell breakfast wafting in the air and a soft humming coming from the kitchen. I walked to the entryway of the kitchen and just stopped and stared at Dorothy's beauty. I couldn't believe this was real, this beautiful woman was mine.

I slowly walked up behind Dorothy and wrapped my arm around her waist leaving soft kisses on her neck.

She giggled as she turned off the stove, "Well hello there, I was hoping you would come over today."

"Of course I did, where else would I be than with the beautiful woman?" I said as she turned in my arms, her eyes quickly landing on the sunflowers in my hand, "Oh yeah these are for you" I said handing her the vase of sunflowers.

She took them in her hands and held them up to her nose, "Oh these are beautiful thank you dear!"

"Not as beautiful as you," I said as she set the vase down on the counter. She quickly turned to look at me with a seductive look on her face.

"Oh you are a charmer aren't you," she said wrapping her arms around my neck, "now why don't you show me how beautiful you think I am?"

"I didn't protest as I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her tightly to me. Her clothed breasts pressed against my chest which turned my on completely. I put my lips on her and quickly deepened the kiss. I pushed her against the counter as I slowly slid my tongue in her mouth. She moaned as she rubbed the nape of my neck with her hand.

I slowly led her over to the kitchen chair where I sat down and pulled her into my lap, our kiss only breaking long enough for her to sit on my lap. Dorothy ran her hand over my face as I continued to kiss her, her mouth tasted so good and her perfume captivating me once again. After a while she pulled away slowly and looked down at me. "Have you had breakfast today?" she asked me, breathless from our make out session.

I raised my eyebrows before giving her a smirk and placing a few kisses on her neck before saying, "I know what I want for breakfast." I put my hand on her breast and gently squeezed it hearing her moan. I could hear her moan like that forever.

"No sweetie," I hear her say with a giggle, "I mean actual food breakfast. You'll need something to sustain you if we're gonna do what you're wanting."

I reluctantly pulled back from her neck, she had a point. "Oh yeah you've got a point, if I want to fuck your brains out then I might want to eat something." I said with a smile watching her blush. She bent down and kissed me softly on the lips before getting off of my lap.

"One breakfast coming right up dear." I watched her as she moved around the kitchen. She had on a light pink housedress with white heels. Her blonde hair was curled and her blue eyes seemed to have a playful sparkle in them. Her dress outlined her curves perfectly showing the roundness of her breasts and ass but also giving attention to her slim waist. She looked up and caught me staring at her and would blush and look away. She was so hot.

She then walked over and placed the plate in front of me before walking around the table to sit across from me. I ate a couple of bites of my food, and winked at her causing her to blush.

Dorothy sighed and looked at me and said "Oh I wish I had met you when I was 20, I would've definitely dated you, maybe would be married to you now."

I paused for a second, that wouldn't be impossible, I could easily go back farther and ask her out. I shook the thought out of my head quickly though, I didn't need to mess with time any more than I already had. I grabbed Dorothy's hand from across the table, "I know but we have each other now. And I can promise I'll be here for as long as you'll have me."

Dorothy smiled, "Well you better be planning on a while then," she paused, "Oh! That reminds me, my husband is going on a business trip next week, I was thinking I could take the kids to their grandparents and maybe you can spend the week here with me?"

I was taken by surprise, not going to lie. Here was my grandmother asking me to spend an entire week with her, including nights. I quickly nodded and said "Yeah that sounds like fun."

She smiled and sighed a sigh of what seemed like relief, "Good then you and I can properly be together."

I quickly finished my breakfast and she took my plate to clean it. After she finished I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her kissing her hard. I needed her. I walked her backwards to a specific chair in the living room. Yes, I knew that chair, it was my grandpa's chair.

I sat down and pulled her in my lap so that she was straddling me. I kissed her deeply as I unzipped her dress. I pulled the the top of her dress down until it pooled around her waist. I quickly undid my pants before pulling up her skirt.

"Oh honey," Dorothy moaned, "not here, this is my husband's chair."

I moved her underwear to the side and said, "All the more reason to do it here, let me have you here"

She leaned in and kissed me passionately. I felt her raise her hips as she slid onto my member, I could feel the warmth of her enveloping me. She broke the kiss to pull my shirt off and throw it on the floor. She moved up and down my length while moaning. I ran my hands up and down her back as she placed gentle kisses on my chest.

I pulled her back up to me and gave her a long kiss as we built a steady rhythm. I could feel my length hardening inside of her. I took off her bra and squeezed her breasts with my hands. I could hear her moan above me as I put her breasts in my mouth, sucking on each one. She buried her face in my neck while continuing to ride me. She ran her hands down my hips and grabbed my bottom pushing me in her roughly as she moaned out loudly in pleasure. I kissed her neck as I held her closer to me.

I could feel myself hardening inside her as her walls tightened around me. I knew we were both about to orgasm. With one final thrust, I heard her cry out in pleasure as she fell against me making me cum inside her. The realization dawned on me that we haven't used any form of protection while we've had sex but I quickly pushed the thought out of my head assuming she was on birth control.

Her face was still buried into my neck and I could feel her breathing deeply against me. I rubbed her back and kissed her neck while she came back down. When I felt her breath begin to even out, she moved off my lap and cuddled into my side.

I lifted her chin and kissed her lips. The kiss quickly deepened before she pulled back and rested her head in my shoulder, "Oh that was wonderful dear" she said as she placed a kiss on my chest.

"Yeah, it really was," the wheels in my brain started moving and I said "you know, what you said earlier about wishing you had met me when you were younger, I wish I had too."

Dorothy lifted her head off my shoulder and smiled at me and said "You do?"

I placed a gentle kiss on her lips and said, "Yeah, then I would get to make love to you every night and live the rest of my days with you. We could have kids, get married, and grow old together."

Dorothy smiled and ran her hand down my chest, "Yeah, but that doesn't mean we can't do that now. And who knows what the future holds, maybe one day we will get married but we can always grow old together."

I smiled back at her, she had a point. We have a happy future together apparently and even though we never get married for obvious reasons, we still grow old together. I pressed my lips against hers quickly deepening the kiss.

Dorothy pulled back and said "What do you say we continue this in the bedroom?"

I could feel myself starting to get hard again. I stood up pulling her up with me then we went up the stairs. When we got to her room I pressed her back against the wall as I kissed her deeply on the lips. Our tongues battling together, I started pulling her dress completely off of her, leaving it to pull at her feet. I could feel her soft hands running up and down my back.

I moved my lips down to her neck, nibbling and sucking at it while she groaned. I pushed us off the wall as I led her to the bed, laying her down as I laid on top of her. I pulled away from her and stared down at her admiring her body.

Dorothy ran her hand down my face and said, "What are you thinking my love?"

"You are so beautiful," I said as I bent down and kissed the tops of her breasts, "sexy, smart, hot, and funny. I could go on forever. I am so in love with you"

Dorothy smiled and pulled me back up to her lips. I rubbed her thighs as I deepened the kiss. This kiss was different though, it turned intense as a sense of need came over me. I moved down to her neck and licked and sucked at it.

I kissed down her neck down to her breasts and I took her breasts in my mouth and sucked on them. I heard Dorothy moan beneath me as she bucked her hips up. Once I was done I put my hands on her breasts and squeezed them as I moved down to her stomach and kissed every freckle on her hip. I went down and placed a few kisses on her clit, breathing in her sent. I heard her give a moan of pleasure that made me extremely hard and I knew I couldn't wait.

I put Dorothy's legs over my shoulders and shoved my penis inside her. She cried out in a mixture of shock and pleasure. When I was sure she was ok, I pulled out and pushed back into her. With her legs still over my shoulders, I moved roughly inside of her. I moved her legs to the top of my arms so I could bend down and kiss her lips to stifle some of her moans. She put her hands on my ass to quicken my pace, getting me to move faster inside her.

I squeezed her breasts as I deepened the kiss I knew I was close to cumming but I tried to hold it in so I could pleasure her well.

"OH honey!" I heard Dorothy cry out, "oh dear I'm about to cum."

"So am I baby, go on let go, you are so sexy." I thrusted inside her one more time as she cried out in pleasure. Hearing her moan caused me to cum hard inside her. I slowed down my pace in order to help her come down.

After a few minutes I pulled out of her and held her close to me, helping her come down.

"Oh sweetie," Dorothy said, "that was great, left me breathless. Where did that come from?"

I winked at her and said, "I told you I was going to fuck you hard today." She giggled as she cuddled into my neck.

"Do me a favor? Never leave me." Dorothy said as she nuzzled her face into my neck.

"I promise babe, I will be here forever." I said as I pulled her closer to me. I couldn't stop thinking about what she had said to me earlier, about how she had met me when she was younger. I couldn't help but think if she looked this good in her 40's, she must have been hot in her 20's. I knew I couldn't change the past too much because I still needed to exist. But was there a way that I could go back then and visit her back then? Maybe have just a one night stand? I would definitely have to think about this and maybe talk to my grandmother in my own time about it. But right now I was going to cuddle with my girl and enjoy our time together.