Time Traveling in the Buff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One after the other, I fuck them hard the same way and my engorged dick stretches each ass. They look at me like I'm a god. But, of course, I will deny it if they ask.

The tall one is the last one that I fuck. After I've shot my load into him, I say, "Now I want all of your seed in me."

They oblige me, turning this encounter into a beautiful gangbang. I stay rock hard for the whole time. The tall one is the last one to fuck me. He tells the others to pleasure me while he gives me his seed. The black haired warrior jerks my cock, grasping it with both hands while the tall one starts to plunge in and out of my cum dripping hole. The cousins each lick one of my nipples. They start their synchronized moaning again.

The tall one starts to shudder and I reach my hands to grip his butt. I can feel his sperm gushing into me and I tighten my fingers around his cheeks keeping him inside me until I am sure that he's gushed out every last drop.

The black haired warrior pumps my dick furiously and the sexual enhancement infusion kicks in again for my fifth cumshot. I spray out and hit the hair of both cousins.

We all lay together for a few moments, catching our breath.

"Thank you for gracing us today, kind spirit," says the tall one as he gets up. He walks over to their pile of things. The other three get up and stand.

I lean up on my elbows just in time to notice that the tall warrior has returned from the pile of things with a sword in hand.

"My grandfather told me the secret to unleashing your power."

The cousins each grab hold of one of my arms and the black haired warrior uses all of his strength to pin down my legs.

The tall warrior says, "After his encounter with one of your kind, or maybe you yourself, my grandfather was defeated in battle. He spent years wondering why your seed failed to bring triumph to him and his comrades at this lake so many years ago. He told me that if I were to be visited by your kind, that I must not fail to do what needed to be done. I must release your hold on the seed you have given us."

I don't know how I'm going to get out of this. I need to tap the return implant in my forearm, but I can't do that with the cousins holding each of my arms.

With panic setting in, I blurt out, "Do not dare strike me. I will curse all your clan for generations."

The tall warrior smirks. "I am the one who dares."

With all my strength, I jerk my left arm out from under the cousin's grip and press the implant under my right forearm. I look up to see the blade coming down on me.

Then I'm coughing.

I open my eyes and breathe a sigh of relief. I check my body for injury and there is none. Even my dick is still semi-hard thanks to the infusion.

The voice of the technician "Welcome back, Cole. Was it all the excitement you wanted it to be?"

12