Timeline

Story Info
An evening timeline.
937 words
4
3.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ldrussell
ldrussell
104 Followers

6pm

We (my husband and I) arrive at the hotel and book in. Edward and Anthony have agreed to meet me at 7pm.

In our room, I shower, dry and brush my hair, dress in my stockings, suspenders and heels, then apply my slut make-up and several dabs of perfume. I put on my jewellery.

As I get ready for my two-and-a-half-day fuck session with the two well-hung young men, both in their twenties, my husband gets his cameras ready. I want photographs and videos of those two young men fucking me senseless.

6.45pm

I'm ready, nervous, excited, pacing my hotel room, my cunt's moist, my nipples are rock hard. My husband's gone to Edward and Anthony's room and gone over the ground rules with them. He's given them my list of requirements. It's a long list typed on an A4 sheet of paper. I want everything on my list done to me over this long weekend. I can't stop thinking about their cocks. Edward's is huge. I hope he can use it. I look at the photo he sent me on my phone. He's standing naked and erect. His cock is very thick and long. My husband comes back. Ten more minutes. My heart pounds.

7.05pm

Kneeling on the hotel room floor, I hold Anthony's big cock firmly in my left hand as I use my right hand to guide Edward's thick cock into my eager mouth. It's hot and tasty. Looking into Edward's eyes, I take his full length. I can feel it in my throat. My eyes water. Fuck. It's bigger than I thought. I slide it out and start sucking Anthony's cock. I'll alternate, but stop before either of them comes. I just want them big and hard. Harder. My husband walks quietly around us, taking lots of photos.

7.25pm

Edward makes me crawl naked across the floor to the door, then back again. My husband films me doing this.

"Now get a dildo and stuff it up your cunt," Edward orders.

Eagerly, I go to my toy bag and pull out a huge dildo.

I stand in the centre of the room, turn my back on them, bend over and rub the tip of the dildo against my cunt lips. Slowly, grunting, I push the dildo inside me. I hear the camera click. I hear Anthony whistle appreciatively.

7.45-ish

I'm on the bed, astride Edward's huge cock. It's all the way in and feels fucking fantastic. I suck Anthony's cock, then ask him to fuck my arse. He goes behind me and pushes his cock into my anus. I grunt. Then they fuck me, alternating their strokes. It doesn't take me long. I bounce myself to my first orgasm. I groan, then yell, then collapse. I move forward so Anthony's cock is pulled out of my arse. I roll off Edward. His cock is still hugely erect. I squat over it, letting him have a view of my anus and my spread cunt as I lower my body and impale myself on his meat. Anthony is standing on the bed wanking his cock.

"Come in me -- and on me," I say.

8pm

I'm lying face-down on the bed. I have restraints on my wrists and ankles. I'm tied to the bed corners. Stretched out like a star.

Anthony is swishing a cane. Edward holds a riding crop.

"Take it in turns," I say. "Six strokes each. Buttocks and thighs only. Make me yelp."

Anthony goes first.

The cane sears across my buttocks, hot and stinging. I groan. The pain is pure pleasure. It's exquisite.

Edward uses the crop. I hear the swish before I feel the line of fire cut across the backs of my thighs. I shriek. My head lifts off the bed so much I arch my back.

"Yes!" I yell. "More! Do it more!"

Anthony canes me again. Two strokes, one after the other, hardly a pause. The pain has become beautiful. I can feel my orgasm building up fast. I only need a couple more strokes and I'll start squirting.

Edward gives me two fire-brand strokes across my buttocks and I screech and start gushing. I writhe and twist on the bed. I can't stop orgasming. The bed is soaking. I'm going to pass out, I can feel the oncoming dizziness, even as I hear the cane swish again...

9.15pm

After a break, we reconvene in my room. Edward and Anthony have ejaculated into a wine glass, making a thick, creamy spunk cocktail. My husband's going to film me drinking it.

I put two ten pound notes on the computer table. Edward and Anthony each add ten pounds to it. If I drink it all down and lick the glass totally clean, I keep all of the money. If I fail, Anthony and Edward pocket twenty pounds each. They want me to fail, so they keep the money, but they want to watch me drink their spunk too. I can see the idea of it excites them. Most men like to watch me doing this. I've done it over fifty times. It's easy because I really love the taste, smell and the consistency of spunk. I make sure my husband's filming and pick up the glass. I swirl its thick contents round, then look at the camera.

"Thank you, Anthony and Edward for this lovely COCK-tail you've given me. Bottoms up."

Very slowly, but very deliberately, I drink down their still-warm spunk. I drain the glass and start to lick the inside of it with my tongue.

Both men look very impressed.

They ain't seen nothin' yet.

ldrussell
ldrussell
104 Followers