Timestopper Ch. 03: Cruising

Story Info
Zach figures out his powers then has some fun.
3.6k words
4.72
11.6k
23

Part 4 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake walked to his room a ways down the hall and unlocked his door to see his roommate looking at his laptop laying on his bed. "Sup dude," Mike said, not looking away from the screen.

"Sup Mike," Zach said kicking off his shoes as he grabbed a towel from the back of the door and a new set of sweatpants and shirt from his dresser and went to the bathroom to shower and change.

As he stood under the scalding water the exhaustion from his workout hit him all at once. He quickly finished cleaning himself up got out of the shower dripping wet and naked and immediately grabbed the watch and paused time. He went back into his room and he almost couldn't tell the difference between Mike frozen vs just staring at his computer, but Zach figured if he weren't frozen there'd probably be some reaction as Zach came out naked and turned the lights off as he collapsed on the bed and fell into a deep sleep.

When he woke up his muscles were proper sore, the way they were after a hard bit of exercise. It was weird waking up and not really having any idea how long he'd been out, but it was a good weird. He could sleep however much his body and mind thought it needed, the sun or society be damned. Zach turned the lights back on and took another long look at his incredible watch, just soaking in the infinity of details.

*I need to test this thing* Zach thought, *try to figure out what exactly my options are.* Zach went back to the bathroom and restarted time again. He walked out and told Mike he was going to the library to study as he grabbed his backpack. The moment he was in the stairwell and after a thorough check that he was alone Zach paused time again before continuing down the stairs and out into campus.

It was quarter to 8 and the time had stopped in twilight. Zach walked through campus taking in the beauty of the hour and the frozen world, stopping to admire a robin mid flight, a couple of girls whispering conspiratorially, even a few late season lightning bugs suspended over the grass like candles. Slowly Zach made his way to the library.

The first, and maybe most important test Zach had for his magical watch was what exactly was happening to him and his body while time was stopped, and Zach figured the best way to figure that out was by staying frozen a long time. And if he was staying frozen a long time Zach figured he might as well get a head start on his homework, so first stop library. He found the comfiest looking couch in the lobby, gently moved the person currently occupying it onto the floor and out of his way. Zach pulled out his phone and curious decided to see what'd happen if he used the timer--it just started blinking wildly before the app crashed. *Guess we're eyeballing it* Zach thought as he took out his philosophy textbook, and read. And then he kept reading and reading and reading. He didn't get hungry, or have to use the bathroom, he just could keep on reading and taking notes and before he knew it he'd completed the first month of philosophy readings with notes to go along with it. Zach tried to calculate how much time he would've spent doing the work normally--maybe about an hours worth per class of reading, 3 classes a week, so probably 12 hours worth of reading in less than a blink of an eye physically speaking. Not mentally though, cause even if he wasn't hungry or things like that he was mentally exhausted and felt like he'd been reading for 12 hours. So he laid down on the couch, oblivious to the probably dozen people caught mid action around him, and dozed off again. Eventually he woke up and progressed on to psych, then another nap before calc, and finally lit.

When he finished up he figured he must've been reading and sleeping for at least a day or two straight. He also was pleasantly surprised to feel that his aches from working out had entirely passed. He stood up and stretched as he went to check himself out in the bathroom mirror--his facial hair hadn't grown at all. *Sweet,* Zach thought, *So I'm 99% sure I'm not aging in here and about to die of old age before finishing college cause I spent too much time frozen.*

Zach packed up his months worth of notes and books and headed back out into the twilight. *Next stop, gym.*

The gym was a good bit more crowded even late into the evening than it had been when he was there earlier with Jake. Rather than bothering with gym clothes Zach decided just to strip naked as he got on a treadmill and started it right up. *Thank fuck electricity still seems to work at least*, Zach thought.

Zach started running in the silent gym. It was effortless. He cranked the speed up to near max and he kept up literally without a sweat. After a couple minutes feeling like flash Zach turned the treadmill off and stepped off not even a little out of breath.

*So it looks like I'm not gonna be able to have a six pack by tomorrow* Zach thought, *I guess my body will heal with time frozen but it's not getting any fitter.*

Zach got dressed again and walked back outside. He sat on the curb and dipped his head deep in thought.

*The real question,* Zach mused, *is what to do in time, not out of it. I can read or watch stuff any time I want, jerk off any time I want, sleep any time I want. But I can only work out in time, and of course I can only interact with people in time.*

"Sorry," Zach said aloud to a random girl frozen on the sidewalk behind him, "this just doesn't count."

And he had enjoyed meeting people today. Sean was incredible. Sara was sweet. Tim and Adriana were a bit ridiculous but fun. And Zach was half sure he already loved Jake like a brother. He still couldn't quite believe he'd come out to him. It almost made him feel giddy.

*And why shouldn't I be out,* Zach thought, *I mean why waste the time. And if anybody has a problem with it well,* Zach pulled the watch from his pocket and held it up to the light of the street lamp above him as his mind filled with possibilities.

So, not wasting any time, Zach headed back to his dorm, and once back in the empty stairwell he started time again. He went back to his room to find Mike just where he left him.

"Forget something?" Mike said. Zach was a little confused but then realized that what's just been a days long stop for him was really about a minute or two since he first left his dorm room.

"No, it's just, can I tell you something real quick?"

"Shoot dude," Mike said still looking at his computer.

"Well, uh, I just thought you should know, and like I totally understand if you want to find a different roommate I should've mentioned this before, but I just wanted to say that I'm gay." He stumbled a bit but Zach still couldn't believe how much easier it was to say then even earlier that day.

Mike finally looked up from his computer with a completely bewildered expression, "wait, were you not out?"

Zach barked out a laugh, "is it that obvious?"

Mike grimaced, "shit man I didn't mean it like that. I mean, yeah a bit, but it's whatever dude, you do you."

"Thanks, Mike I appreciate it."

"You know, just like let me know if you need the room for some ass or dick or whatever," Mike laughed, "but uh, speaking of that, I thought you were heading to the library and I'm bout to FaceTime my girlfriend so if I could like, have the room for a couple hours?" Like Sean Mike had a girlfriend from high school too.

"Yeah, sure dude no problem, sorry bout that," Zach said, "just wanted to make sure we were on the same page."

"Gotchu dude, see you later," Mike said as he went back to his computer.

*Maybe I'll stop by later, see what your gf gets to see* Zach thought as he headed back outside, now full dark. Zach went back to the library and to a quieter upper floor. *If I'm out let's see what we have to work with here,* Zach thought as he downloaded Grindr and set up an account taking a quick profile pic of his face.

To his shock there were 4 different profiles at basically no distance, so other guys in the library. Only one of them was online though and it didn't have any profile pics and the only info was he was 20. Almost as soon as Zach clicked on the profile he got a message from it:

"you trying to get some dick?"

Then he got a pic of a fucking beautiful long light brown uncut dick, pre leaking from the head.

"7"

The guy continued.

*fuck it let's go* Zach thought as he responded

"hell yes"

"4th floor bathroom, I'll be there in 5."

Zach immediately made his way up another flight of stairs, his dick already pressing against his sweats. The bathroom was empty and he locked himself in the farthest stall as he sat down and took out his dick, slowly stroking it as he waited. As he looked at the walls of the stall he saw they were covered in a rather specific kind of graffiti--dick drawings everywhere, phone numbers, phrases like "cocksuckers welcome" or days of the week and times. *Guess I found a cruising spot* Zach thought as he heard the bathroom door open again and a guy walked over to take the stall next to his.

"That you?" the guy said with a slight Mexican accent.

"Yeah," zach said quietly. Immediately he heard the guy unzip and drop trow, then he got on his knees and a beautiful hard dick was poking out from under the stall. Zach got on his knees and slowly started licking the head, his tongue exploring under the foreskin. The guy shivered and Zach loved the way the dick jumped under his tongue--*bit hotter than a frozen dick* Zach thought remembering the dick he'd sucked that morning. Suddenly Zach had an idea. As he took the head in his mouth and caressed the guy's balls with one hand, with the other he reached into his pocket and clicked the watch. Zach pulled off the guy's dick for a moment and to his delight and surprise the guy thrust his dick forward looking for his mouth--*so i can bring people along* Zach thought as he got back on the dick.

Even though his knees were hurting Zach loved the feeling of bouncing his head up and down the guy's dick, his tongue and throat slowly getting coated with pre, his dick pulsing in his mouth. After a couple minutes the guy suddenly stood up and left his stall to walk in front of Zach's.

"Let me in," he whispered urgently.

Zach unlocked the door to find a short but built latino with his hard dick still hanging out of his pants. He quickly came into Zach's stall and shut the door behind him. He immediately shoved his dick back down Zach's throat as he gripped the back of Zach's head and proceeded to face fuck him as hard as he could. Zach was gagging and choking but he didn't fucking care, his dick was rock hard hanging out of his pants and he enjoyed being used. Within a few seconds of taking full control Zach heard the guy grunt and his dick twitch as he said "I'm cumming." He quickly took his dick out of Zach's mouth and jerked himself as he short a huge load coating Zach's face and open mouth and totally covering his right glass lens, then the guy shoved his dick back in his mouth to finish the last few shots down his throat. As he started getting soft he pulled his dick back out and wiped it all over Zach's face, smearing his cum and then putting it back in Zach's mouth for him to dutifully lick clean, muttering what sounded like dirty talk in Spanish but all Zach really caught was "puta."

And just as suddenly as he'd come in the guy had zipped his dick back up and left the bathroom without a word not even bothering to close the door on the cum and spit covered cocksucker Zach had just become. Zach quickly started time back up as the guy left so he wouldn't notice anything before shutting the door and sitting back on the toilet to give his dick some much needed attention.

But just as he felt himself getting close Zach heard his phone buzz and saw he had another Grindr notification. He opened the app and saw a message from another guy no distance away, but this one had a profile, a cute senior with faded black hair and some of those stupid emoji/Snapchat filters named Dave.

"found the 4th floor bathroom huh lol"

Zach chuckled

"how could you tell?"

"I post up on the 4th floor sometimes to see if anybody heads in. Looks like mr Hispanic dude didn't last long"

*Longer than you'd think* Zach thought but he responded

"guess I'm just really good ;P"

"I bet. You need any help in there?"

And then he got a pic of Dave showing off his sweet pale ass in a bathroom mirror.

"fuck yes"

Zach responded.

"let's see what you have to work with first ;P"

Zach quickly took a pic of his dick, still at full mast and leaking pre

":O"

"interested? ;)"

Zach didn't get a response but it only took a couple seconds for the bathroom door to open again and then he heard a knock on his door.

Zach stood up and unlocked the door and Dave quickly let himself in. He was about Zach's height and very twinky. His eyes got huge as he saw Zach's cock, "I didn't think that could even be real," he whispered as he got on his knees and took Zach's head in his mouth.

He started making love to Zach's dick with his tongue, rubbing it all over his face as he sucked on Zach's balls before moving back up to start bobbing his head up and down while his tongue swirled along the bottom of Zach's dick. Without even thinking about it Zach reached into his pocket and froze time before letting his sweatpants and underwear fall to the floor. Dave pushed himself as far down as he could and then with a little choke Zach could feel his throat open up as he amazingly took Zach's 9"s to the base.

When he looked Zach in the eye balls deep it was like some animal woke up inside Zach. He grabbed the back of Dave's head and started to face duck him like Zach was facefucked shortly before. He pulled Dave off to slap his face with his dick and smear his spit and Zach's pre across his face before plunging his dick back down his throat. After a couple minutes of intense face fucking Zach felt close, but like he sensed it Zach put a hand on Zach's thigh and pulled himself free of Zach's grip. Dave looked up at him with desperate and hungry eyes, "please fuck me."

Zach laughed as he wiped his dick across Dave's face again, before lifting him up onto his feet and pulling him in close to kiss him deeply, Zach's tongue tasting his own dick in Dave's mouth. He pulled Dave's shirt off and loved feeling his dick press against his belly, his pre soread between them while Dave unbuttoned his own pants and his totally average cock sprang free. But Zach wasn't interested in that now, his own dick was the only thing on his mind as he roughly turned Dave around and pushed his torso down to put his ass on display, forcing Dave to put up his hands to stop his head from flying into the stall door.

Zach took Dave's ass cheeks in both hands, a beautiful fucking bubble butt that jiggled as he grabbed it. Without even thinking about it Jake was on his knees and buried his face in Dave's ass, shaved smooth and freshly clean he knew what he wanted waiting outside the bathroom. Dave moaned as Zach tongue fucked him but eventually he moaned, "god please stick it in me."

Zach stood up and pulled Dave's ass back against his dick, rubbing the full length of his 9" along Dave's crack and teasing his hole. Suddenly Zach grabbed a fistful of Davems hair and pulled his head back so he could whisper in his ear, "is this what you want?"

"Fuck yes," Dave said grinding his ass against Zach. Zach's hand reached around Dave's throat while his other hand held him by the waste, "beg me for it." Zach couldn't believe the words that were coming out of his mouth but they just felt right.

"Oh please, please fuck me sir, I need your dick in me so bad please," Dave moaned.

Zach bent him back over and proceeded to aim his dick for Dave's warm hole. When his head brushed against it Zach could feel the hole flex, like even it was begging to be fucked. Zach started to slowly push into the first ass he'd ever fucked and it was like a soft but tight vise on his dick, and he relentlessly started pushing inside, moaning along with Dave as he was overcome by the sensations of his engulfed dick. When he was halfway in Dave started sucking in air and Zach could feel his ass starting to clench around his dick, but still he kept pushing in, and when Dave started to cry out Zach pulled his torso back up against him and clamped a hand over his mouth, still pushing. When he felt another barrier stopping his dick he grabbed a tight hold on Dave's waist and plunged the rest of his dick in to the hilt, making Dave yelp into his hand and nearly fall off his feet, but he was held up by Zach's enormous dick halfway up his guts.

Zach kept a hand over Dave's mouth, feeling tears start to fall onto his hands, but Dave made no move to pull away and while Zach stayed motionless balls deep inside him he started kissing Dave's neck gently. Slowly Zach felt the grip on his dick begin to relax, and he started slowly pushing in and out, and as he started to speed up his gentle kisses became harder till he was sucking and biting Dave's neck, leaving hickies all along its side. Zach felt like he could cum at any moment but he realized he had total control over whether he would cum or not and so he started banging Dave to his heart's content. He bent Dave back over and grabbed his waist with both hands, loving the sound of his waist and balls slapping against Dave's cheeks as he fucked him long and hard. Dave instinctively started pulling his ass away but Zach's dick followed him till he was fucking him flat up against the stall door. After a couple minutes Zach pulled out and spread Dave's cheeks, admiring the gaping hole the size of a silver dollar winking back at him. Zach spanked Dave's ass leaving a bright red hand print on his pale skin.

"Tell me what you want," Zach didn't even realize he was speaking till the words were out of his mouth, followed by another hard spank on the other ass cheek.

Half moaning half crying Dave called out "cum in me."

Zach grabbed him by the hair again and turned his face to his, "say it again you little slut."

"Breed me, sir, please," Dave said looking Zach desperately in the eye. Zach reached down and gave him a long tongue filled kiss then got back behind him and thrusted his dick into the hilt. His dick seemed to grow inside Dave as he let himself get closer fucking him till finally with an actual roar Zach buried his dick in Dave's sloppy hole and unleashed literal buckets of cum.

He pulled Dave close against him as he finished cumming, trying to make out with him as much as he could from behind as his dick slowly started going soft inside him. Zach reached a hand down and took Dave's rock hard dick in hand slick with pre and started rubbing him off. In seconds he felt Dave's dick twitch and shoot hot sticky cum all over Zach's hand. Without thinking Zach lifted his hand up to Dave's face and watched with amazement as the hot little senior licked his hand clean. Eventually Zach pulled his soft dick out and Dave let himself fall back against the door.

"Holy fucking shit," Dave said dreamily looking out into space. Then his eyes met Zach's again and he smiled, "do you wanna grab some coffee or something?" And they both laughed before getting their clothes back on and heading out together, Zach subtly clicking his watch again as they opened the door.