Timestopper Ch. 04: Round of Applause

Story Info
Zach explores his sexuality with a college senior.
2.8k words
4.73
9.2k
15

Part 5 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The student union building was empty as they helped themselves to some of the crappy coffee the school provided 24/7. They sat down together and made some small talk before the conversation turned to what they actually wanted to discuss.

"So what lucky boy taught you to pound a hole like that?" Dave asked with a grin. Zach couldn't help but blush.

"Well, actually that was my first time."

Dave's jaw dropped, "your first time?"

Zach gave a sly smile, "yeah. Did I do alright?"

"'Did I do alright' I've been fucked by 99% of the gay guys at this school and half the straight guys, I've even been fucked by big black cocks nearly as big as yours, but nobody's fucked me that good the last 3 years, that shit was a religious experience. I'm still feeling you in me."

Zach's head and dick swelled with pride as Dave continued, "Have you been out of the closet very long?"

"Uh, I literally told two people for the very first time today," Zach said.

"Oh that's awesome!" Dave said completely sincere, "congratulations, Zach, that's so huge for you, how'd it go?"

"Well the first guy I told I become a mumbly weepy mess but he was so supportive. Then I told my roommate and he thought I was already out."

Dave laughed, "yeah, that sounds about right. Only gets easier, at least till you come out to a douchebag but that is what it is. Still, it's such a load off your shoulders isn't it?"

"Absolutely."

Dave's face turned from happy and open to a conspiratorial grin in the blink of an eye. "But back to sex talk, do you think you're a total top? You seemed to know just what you wanted."

"Nah definitely not," Zach said.

"Have you been fucked before?"

Zach's mind drifted back to Vano's bedroom, Vano's massive dick unloading deep inside him as he came all over himself, but that felt more like a dream than anything, "not really."

"Well, I can't help with that cause I'm definitely a total bottom," Dave said, "but I would suggest saving it for somebody special. In the meantime get a dildo and practice."

"What you don't want me all to yourself?" Zach grinned.

"I fucking wish," Dave said, "but I couldn't do that to you. You're a freshman! You gotta be out there having fun. Besides, the rest of the gay boys on campus would kill me if I kept that monster dick all to myself."

"So what're my best options for fun?"

Dave rubbed his chin, "well you found the holy grail already, that 4th floor library bathroom gets the most traffic, but there's another cruising spot in the basement of the English department. Grindr works. Half the sig chi brothers are gay or bi, if they're not too busy fucking each other, but most frat parties have some brother looking for some nice ass or dick. Just whatever you do don't go to SAE," Dave's whole demeanor became darker as he said that.

"Yeah I'd heard that," Zach said, "me and the buddy I first came out to today ran into a few SAE brothers at the gym and they were assholes. He told me some of the rumors."

"I don't want to get into it, but they're not just rumors ok? Just don't even go inside, it's not worth it," Dave was obviously eager to change the subject as he said, "so, tell me your dirtiest kink."

"Ha, I don't know, is fucking a guy in the ass not kinky enough?"

"No way. Besides, I already know you got a hell of a dom streak, nobodies ever fed me my own cum like that."

"Yeah, I guess so," Zach said, "but I also thought it was so hot when that Latino guy just used my head like a fleshlight."

"So you're a switch, even better," Dave laughed. "You're going to get so much action dude, gonna be a fuckin heartbreaker."

"How bout you? Dirtiest kink?"

Dave gave a sly smile as he looked down, "nah, I don't wanna scare you off. In general though I'm a total bottom and a total sub."

Zach's dick twitched, "so you liked submitting to me huh? Liked me making you my little fuck doll?" Zach couldn't believe the words that were coming out of his mouth. His dick started to tent his sweatpants as he watched Dave bite his lip and his flamboyant demeanor turn almost shy.

"Is that even a question," Dave said as his leg reached under the table to rub against Zach's. "Still," Dave said, obviously forcing himself to sound like his normal self, "I feel kinda bad. If I'd known it was your first time I would've, I don't know, like taken you out to dinner, or invited you back to my room."

"We're having coffee," Zach said, shaking his empty cup, "and my roommate is having face time with his girlfriend so I've got nowhere to go and nowhere to be."

Dave looked surprised then bit his lip again, "you're ready to go again already?"

"Always," Zach said and he knew it was true. He'd cum a dozen times today but he could already feel his balls filling at the thought of getting back in this twink's hole.

They made their way to Dave's single in the jazz house. As soon as they were in the room Zach pushed Dave into his bed and climbed on top of him as they made out. It was so much more sensual than the animalistic bathroom fuck, Zach loved running his hands all over Dave's body, the smooth little twink eagerly pressing against his touch as their tongues twisted together. Zach was grinding his dick against Dave's between their clothes, but as Dave's hand reached down to grasp Zach's dick Zach quickly started stripping and so did Dave.

Zach fell back on top of Dave naked, his dick slowly searching out then teasing Dave's hole with just the tip while his hands explored every inch of his naked body. Slowly started pushing his dick inside Dave's hole still loose from their last fuck, but which still clenched around Zach's girth. Dave gave a half moan half cry into Zach's mouth and then whispered "fuck me."

That was all the invitation Zach needed. He pressed Dave's legs up against his chest and proceeded to jackhammer Dave's warm hole, already sloppy with pre. Dave started moaning loudly, near screaming. Zach pushed his legs onto Zach's shoulders to free up a hand to cover his mouth. He picked up the pace, making the bed bang against the wall as he banged Dave's ass. He kept fucking him like that for several minutes, and as Dave's eyes rolled in his head utterly lost on Zach's cock Zach felt himself getting close. He let go of Dave's legs as he got into a classic missionary position, pushing his body against Dave's as he started kissing him hard, and then his dick pulsed and he was unloading in Dave's ass again.

They laid there awhile still making out as Zach went soft inside him. Eventually he pulled out and stood up. He was about to reach down for a dirty towel to clean his dick off, but as he looked at Dave laying used in bed and still staring at him enraptured that animalistic part of him spoke up. "Lick my dick clean." Immediately Dave hopped over and got his mouth on Zach's dick, licking and sucking Zach's load off his pole. As Zach started to feel his dick getting hard again he pulled back and gave Dave a deep kiss on his cum covered lips.

"Good boy," Zach said giving him a light slap on the cheek before getting dressed.

"Fuckin a Zach," Dave said as he slipped on a pair of pajama pants, "I really can't believe I'm your first."

"What can I say, I'm a natural," Zach said as he checked himself in the mirror. They traded numbers and Zach gave him another kiss before heading out the door.

As soon as he opened the door though he walked out to a burst of applause. Half a dozen guys and girls were clapping and whooping. Zach flushed, *guess we were a bit loud. What I get for not pausing us in the room.*

Dave quickly came out still shirtless, "yeah, yeah, very funny guys, let him go you're embarrassing him he's just a freshman."

"Dave's robbing the cradle," somebody yelled out and Zach worked his way through the small crowd of laughing and hooting housemates.

As Zach went outside into the cool night air his phone buzzed in his pocket. It was Dave

"Sorry bout that bit of a house tradition when we hear somebody banging.l

"your good ;)"

Zach responded as he made his way back to his dorm. He checked the watch for the time--9:30, bout a half hour shy of the 2 hours Mike had asked for. He took a quick glance around the quad, and seeing it empty he gave the watch a click. Zach made his way up to his room to see if Mike had finished up early.

When he opened the door he'd half expected to see Mike laying on the bed on the phone with his dick out. Instead he found Mike balls deep in some blonde chick currently biting his pillow while Mike fucked her doggy style. Zach came in to admire the scene--they looked almost like a sculpture. Zach loved seeing the way Mike's grip pressed into her ass, he got behind him and saw Mike's balls were in mid swing banging against her clit.

Zach worked the girl off Mike's dick pushing her to the side of the bed. Freed of the pussy Zach admired Mike's condom covered dick, glistening in the light of their room's bare fluorescent lightbulb. He was cut and probably seven inches long, with a strong upward curve. Zach worked the condom off Mike's dick to see it in his natural state. The head was coated in pre. Zach couldn't help himself and let his tongue explore, savoring the salty sticky taste. He started to stroke Mike's dick, getting a different turn on from its frozen hardness than the eager, pulsing hardon he'd sucked about an hour earlier. *Almost like a warm dildo* Zach thought. And then he had an idea.

Dave had said practice on a dildo. He deepthroated Mike's hard cock, getting it wet with his spit. Then he got in the same position as the girl had been in and slowly started working his ass back into Mike's cock, struggling as he felt it stretching him open. It definitely wasn't as easy as taking Vano, but Zach persisted, and eventually he felt Mike's coarse pubes pressing against his cheeks, and his mid swing balls tickling his taint. Zach started riding Mike's dick while his hand reached down and started jerking himself off again. It didn't take long for his hole to clench around Mike's dick as he felt himself shoot all over Mike's bed.

Zach pulled off and set about getting everything back in position, even rolling the condom back onto Mike's dick. As he left the room and shut the door behind him Zach checked the hall before sticking his ear to the door and restarting time. Immediately Zach could hear the girls moans clear as day in the hallway and the slapping sounds of sex, but seconds later he heard a muffled "fuck I'm cumming" from Mike. With a grin Zach made his way down the hall and knocked on Jake's door.

Tim opened the door, "what's up Zach?"

"I've been sexiled, was hoping you guys wouldn't mind if I hung out for a little bit."

"Yeah, sure I just finished up my homework and we were about to smash," Tim said. Jake was futzing with an old GameCube when Zach came in. "Long time no see, buddy," Jake said giving Zach a fist bump, then Jake said may as well get somebody else to have a full battle, and he jogged down the hall and brought Sean back with him.

"Shit dude did you hear Mike in there?" Sean said as soon as he saw Zach, "so much for his girl back home huh."

"That always happens," Jake said while passing out controllers, "same thing would happen at summer camp. Little bit of distance and seeing a bunch of new hot girls, the long distance thing always blows up. Any day now we're gonna hear you banging some girl too."

"Oh fuck off dude I've got some self control," Sean said laughing, "besides, Emily and I got something special."

"That's what they all say," Jake said as he put the disk into the console, "but then you realize what's really special is the girl who'll suck your dick after class."

"Little fucker," Sean said playfully as he hopped on Jake's back and started wrestling him to the ground. Jake probably had a good 40 pounds on Sean and he was on the wrestling team, so it didn't take long for him to get the upper hand but Sean was spry and kept getting out of his grip as they tumbled about the center of the room threatening to knock over desks and dressers.

"Can you gay boys finish up please," Tim said, "I'm trying to kick your asses at smash."

As if on cue Jake put Sean in a leg lock and gave his arm a little twist, "ahhh! Ok ok, uncle, you got me," Sean called out breathing heavy. Jake gave Sean's ass a slap as he released him, "good hustle kid."

"Asshole," Sean said laughing while he massaged the shoulder Jake had twisted. They joined Tim and Zach on the futon in front of the small tv and they proceeded to all have their asses handed to them by Tim's star Fox, but they still had a good time. Zach particularly appreciated how Sean would lean into him when his character was hit off the ledge.

Around 10:30 Zach and Sean headed out. As they walked back to their neighboring rooms Sean said, "so I hear we're going climbing together this weekend, that's awesome."

"Yeah, Jake and I went today and had a great time."

"Nice, well I'll see you in lit tomorrow dude, still need to finish up my reading." They did that bro handshake thing where you briefly clasp hands then pull them back and fist bump.

When Zach went back in his room Mike was shirtless on his bed looking at his phones with his earphones on. He pulled them off one ear when he noticed Zach.

"Thanks for giving me the room dude, really appreciate it," Mike said. The room still faintly smelled of sex as Zach asked, "have a good time?"

"Yeah, what can I say she misses this dick ya know," Mike laughed. Zach laughed too and hesitated for a moment before saying, "just so you know dude, everybody could hear her in the hallway."

"Ah fuck," Mike said, "she's my lab partner, she was throwing herself at me! Fuck you must think I'm a piece of shit."

"Nah dude, I get it, it's college, makes sense you want to get out there. Still, may be nicer to the girl back home if you just break it off, then can fool around without worrying about it."

"Fuck," Mike said putting his face in his hands, "yeah you're totally right dude. I knew it too. Should've done it before I left. Fuckin fuck."

"Good piece of ass tonight at least?" Zach said trying to distract Mike from embarrassment and beating himself up. Mike grinned, "the fucking best piece of ass I've ever had dude, these college girls know what they want and they can take it. And I've never fuckin cum like that before."

"Haha, there ya go, focus on the positives," Zach laughed, especially happy to hear about the last little detail.

"How bout you dude, studying go ok?"

Zach paused for a moment to decide if he really wanted to say, then eventually he decided fuck it. "I fucked a dude for the first time."

"No way, what?!"

"Yeah, messaged this senior for a bit on Grindr, went to his room in jazz house and fucked his brains out," Zach said, hardly believing he was feeling confident enough to share the details. But then he had left out the bathroom bit.

"Hahaha that's fucking amazing dude. And your first time, congrats!" Mike got off the bed and rummaged around in one of his drawers. He pulled out a fifth of some cheap whiskey and two plastic shot glasses. "Popping your cherry deserves a shot bro," Mike said, pouring a shot and handing it to Zach before pouring himself one. Mike raised his glass, "to freshman roommates both fucking seniors."

"And many more," Zach responded as they tapped their glasses, getting a laugh from Mike. Zach threw back his shot and nearly coughed it right back up.

"God that's disgusting," Zach said between coughs. Mike didn't look much better.

"Yeah, but apparently you get used to it," Mike choked out.