All Comments on 'Timestopper Ch. 10: Jackpot'

by gaytimestop

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, using time reversal for trivial things like money could backfire: what if something went really wrong during the day that he hasn't knowledge of yet? He can't prevent it anymore...

Good writing, good sex scenes, good dialogues. I really appreciate this series, keep it up! :D

StraycatndcStraycatndcalmost 2 years ago

LOVE the sex with D! More of that please :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

FANTASTIC FUCKING STORY!!! No getting around it, you're a fucking genius when it comes to imagination. This was also the HOTTEST chapter yet in this ***** plus story. The added kinky fetishes have really spiced thing up.

Can't wait to see what's going to happen next in chapter #11. Thanks, MLF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really really good fun story and concept of time travel with limitations. Not sure why Dion is “spoken for “ according to Dave other than Dave is Kat’s high school friend. Dion doesn’t seam to mind that people know he’s Bi so choosing Zack over her isn’t an impossible outcome/choice.

Even if Sean is not straight, he seams like he would not be into Zack’s current slutty activities even if he is into Zack. I like Dion as he honestly said he loved making out the best of their love making and Zack too for taking a risk and being himself and saying it as well. So I don’t know who I’m rooting for… Sean or Dion… both are complicated but Sean is his best friend and I guess that’s why I hope he wins if he is truly currently closeted. Lastly I hope Sean joins the frat with Zack and Jake and Dion and he prioritizes friends over social expectations as a soccer guy. I also like how he is grappling openly with the changing of priorities of being with true friends vs just the intramural soccer teammates (as he is not on the college team). Realizing this and the true need to honestly use his limited time effectively is such a great example of college personal growth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

definitely want more noncon w/ Nick if possible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm in love with this fucking story and it's characters! Never have I wanted to be a frat bro more that rn, and the sex scenes are the hottest in this app.

Keep up the great work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous