Timestopper Ch. 12: Pledge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You heard me just fine you little shit," Dion said as his hands reached into Zach's exposed armpits and tickled him. Zach giggled as he jerked away but Dion pulled him back in close and said, "Seriously though, it's having more than one romantic relationship. I'm not thinking of you as a side piece and I don't want you to think that way either."

"It's not necessarily a bad thing, you know?" Zach said quietly, "especially if it's descriptive. I see how you are with Katrina."

Dion's arms fell from Zach, and he stepped back. "I'm starting to worry you don't see how I am with you," Dion sounded hurt, almost angry, "You think 'side piece' is fucking descriptive? If anybody's been a side piece the last few weeks it's been Kat, and she's definitely noticed it. It's why she brought up the poly idea with me last night. Like are you even hearing me, Zach? I'd break up with Katrina tonight if that was the only way to be with you, and I fucking love her--" Dion's voice broke on that and he sat down on the desk as tears ran down his cheeks and he bit his fist to muffle a sob.

Zach immediately went to Dion's side and tried to comfort him and apologize.

"No, I'm sorry," Dion finally said as he pulled himself together, "It's just--I've been thinking that for awhile but I didn't let myself like really feel it you know? I mean it though, and it feels like I stabbed my own heart hearing it out loud. Cause I do love Kat, I love her down to my bones, Zach. But tonight, right now, I'd throw it all away just to see where things can go with you."

"D, I--" Zach stuttered.

"Ughhhh, I'm doing this terribly," Dion interrupted him. Dion wiped his eyes and stood back up, and Zach could see the force of will that brought a smile back to his face, "You know what Kat said to me last night? After I confessed I was crushing on you like a fuckin schoolgirl? She said, 'Dion, you've got a lot of love to give.' And I do. And I think I can love more than one person at once. In fact I know I can cause I'm doing it right now," Dion put a hand on Zach's face and cupped his cheek as Dion's eyes looked like they were staring into Zach's soul and they liked what they saw, "So how bout we try it out--will you be my boyfriend?"

Zach bit his lip as he felt his eyes water, and then he smiled. Without warning he jumped onto Dion, who nearly fell before he got his hands around Zach to hold him up, and Zach started kissing him.

"Yes," Zach said between kisses, "yes yes yes."