Timestopper Ch. 14: Free Use

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick heard his phone buzz on his bedside table. Reluctantly he picked it up.

Master: When I have to provide men for you they count two for one. 53. The last was a freebie.

Nick half groaned, half deliriously laughed. He just couldn't fucking believe it. A freebie. Hahahaha.

Nick stretched against the bed, his arms feeling feeling great after being cuffed behind him for so long. He gave his free balls a light squeeze, and realized his dick was still hard and leaking in his cage. He had an idea.

Master hadn't told him to leave the plug in again, so he took it out, easily after the last guy. His fingers explored his loose hole, the sides almost feeling like pussy lips. He slipped a finger inside, trying to find the spot that had made him pre like crazy. He couldn't find it. He slipped another finger in. Then another. Soon his whole hand was in his ass, finger fucking the cum back in him as he desperately tried to find whatever button the man had been pressing. And once he found it his dick squirted like a girl.

12