All Comments on 'Timestopper Ch. 17: Don't Cum Yet'

by gaytimestop

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TyrayCartierTyrayCartierover 1 year ago

I'm finding the constant monitoring scary (if only as an introvert who was superrepressed as a child), but I love this story otherwise. I love the realness about Dion's obligations to Katrina and Zach, and I love the sexy shenanigans D+Z get up to... Also, I'm looking forward to Nick's finale (and hoping he doesn't become a human toilet forever like the usual punishment for such characters).

Ardent12358Ardent12358over 1 year ago

Lots to ponder. Love the longer chapters. Zach has a sweet set up for his daily routine! 😉 Especially loved the chat he had with Dave. These characters are getting so deep.

StraycatndcStraycatndcover 1 year ago

Fantastic writing! Fantastic story! More please :)

unicornfloggerunicornfloggerover 1 year ago

This story gets better with every chapter! thank you for posting it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the story, I hate the smoking

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still hope that Zack and Sean end up together (without Dion)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, Dion crossed the line from kink to cruel. How could you do that to someone you care about?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I too love the longer chapters. I’m unfortunately and sadly losing a lot of respect for Dion and Zack as both are still fooling around even though they promised not to. Dion specifically said Dave was someone he’d like Zack to friend-zone and Dion’s with “his little.” Good for Chris for 2 things: one no bj from Zack as hazing and for warning Zack about Dion’s history of initial infatuation with previous lovers. Sean, of the three during this most recent sharing, is the only one who is remorseful or conflicted. Zack feels the need to secretly monitor Dion and Sean like he’s monitoring Nick.

I’m not entirely sure why the apparent seriousness of Kat and D’s breakup as you foreshadowed it a while ago and even Chris made a great point to tell Zack that they weren’t really friends, just lovers. So that separation seams good albeit sad….anyway though to build a long term relationship on lust.

I’m still wondering what physically happens if Zack no longer has the watch.

Family at home questions are swirling around my head and have not yet been confronted. Seans being Gay and Zack gets a lead in the college play and no one is told, I don’t know but it feels like fairly land (granted this is fiction) but Sean especially is really scared and his girlfriend will have certainly shared his piercings, breakup, long hair at the very least. He could really use support during that process. Would you please consider filling us in via holiday breaks for example.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish we had more timestop related sex scenes lol, kinda just feels like a teen drama at this point. Like why add the power if you’re only using it to sneak glances and not do anything with it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There’s a a lot and im here for it haha. Curious to see how Zack and Dion are going to continue. There’s a lot of characters that i want to see and what else this story has to offer. I have a feeling something very bad with the watch might happen, how lonely Zack is with that power.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous