Timmy Pt. 03 - A Proper Rimming

Story Info
More fun with my new toy.
1.7k words
4.71
14.3k
26
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sat with Barbara and Steph at the club, having just finished tennis, my phone vibrated with a few texts. I just let the phone buzz on the table, knowing full well what the texts were and that one of the gals would tell me to answer my phone. And sure enough Steph did.

Fifteen minutes earlier, as we were walking off the courts, I had texted Timmy and requested a few "pics" from him. So I knew exactly what was on my phone. I opened the texts with a "Oh, my," I chuckled.

Steph couldn't resist, "What have you got there?"

"Just a little, well big something actually, from my newest toy." I knew Steph wouldn't be able to ignore that.

"Can we see," she giggled?

"Sure," as I handed the phone over. Her eyes went wide.

"Oh my goodness, he's hung like a horse," she said laughing! "How old is this one?"

"22"

"Oh come on, 22, that's our boys' age," she blurted out still laughing, but with eyes fixated on my phone. She shifted through all three texts, repeatedly.

"Tell me you wouldn't want a taste, Steph," I said wryly.

She shook her head in disbelief, "Barb, you need to see this."

"Um, no I don't!" Now Barbara is no prude, so I couldn't help but think she was wondering if she'd be looking at her son Timmy's penis if she had agreed. Since that day at her pool I think she suspected me of seducing Timmy. I made him promise not to tell her. I wanted to enjoy springing that on her myself.

"Oh, come on, you have got to see this. It's magnificent," said Steph as she thrust my phone in Barbara's face.

I could see Barbara try to stifle a response, but a small gasp slipped out. Hard not to, Timmy's cock is quite something and he had completely oiled-up his fully shaved cock and balls for the photo. He also snapped the pic from a low angle. The effect was to make it look even more massive than it was. Barbara's eyes lingered over it - "could Timmy be carrying around that monster" she might have been thinking. But it was impossible to tell who it was attached to since the huge cock dominated the entire screen. Then when she bit her lower lip I think a more carnal thought had crossed her mind. She clumsily handed back the phone to me with feigned disgust.

"Sorry gals, gotta go. I think you understand," I said with a wink. "See ya," and off I bounced out of the club.

Before I pulled out of the lot I removed my thong from under my short tennis skirt and my bra from under my tight sleeveless top. My DDs sank a few inches and spread out a bit, but the tight, ribbed top kept them in place. My permanently aroused nipples strained the fabric "Let Timmy think that's how I play tennis," I said to myself. I slid my phone under my skirt and sent him a quick video of some "self massage" in return.

When I arrived home twenty minutes later I found him completely naked on my bed slowly stroking that beautiful cock while looping the short video I had sent him.

I sat down next to him and fondled his balls while he stroked himself. "Hey, help me out of my sneakers."

He slid off the bed, on to his knees and popped off my tennis shoes.

"Socks too honey."

He peeled my damp socks from my feet. I wiggled my long toes. "Mind rubbing them a bit for me," as I leaned back giving him a view up my skirt.

"Sure ma'am."

"Timmy, you've had your cock in the back of my throat a couple of times now, I think we are beyond "ma'am"."

He smiled and began to massage my right foot. He was quite good at it. He gripped each toe one-by-one and massaged them with his knuckles He then moved on to my high arch and expertly kneaded it. He was surprisingly good at this. I leaned up to glance at his crotch, yup - still rock hard and some slight twitching. Hmm, I wonder. "Hey, honey-pie. Do you like my feet". He smiled and actually blushed. Such a cutie.

"You know, you can suck on my toes if you'd like." He didn't hesitate right in his mouth they went. He licked each like a popsicle. I laughed to myself, what a little foot freak. I leaned backed and enjoyed as Barbara's 22 yr-old son, completely naked, on his knees, with a raging 8" hard-on, sucked my sweaty toes. This just kept getting better by the day.

I do enjoy a good toe sucking, so I spread my legs, reached under my tennis skirt and started to massage my now lit-up clit. That grabbed his attention. He made a move higher.

"No honey-bun, you're not done down there yet." Obediently he moved to the other foot. My pussy started to moisten further.

"Ok, baby, time to put your mouth where you have wanted to for years." I stood up and pulled my ribbed tennis top over my head. My heavy DDs sprang forth and bounced about. I like to sunbathe with my bikini top on to create deep tan lines, makes my large breasts shine even more. He was clearly enamored with them.

"Lie back on the bed, dear." I straddled his chest and sat up so he could get a good look at my globes from below. His hands were on them immediately - caressing, gently squeezing, rubbing. Soon his fingers made it up to my ever-pert nipples. He thumbed them, rolled them, gently pinched and tugged on them. That got me moaning and grinding a bit.

"Can I suck on them please," he pleaded.

"Sure baby." I leaned forward to drop them to his face.

He sucked on my taut nipples with abandon. He couldn't get enough of them. One to the other, and back again. He sucked gently, and then hard as if he was trying to get milk from them. This went on for awhile.

Eventually one hand made it under the back of my skirt and he aggressively massaged my left butt cheek as he sucked my right nipple. I was getting even more turned on by his enthusiasm. His hand drifted between my cheeks and he started to rub my butthole - naughty boy!

"Whatcha doin' back there, sweetie?" I smiled. "Ya know, that reminds me, we have something you need to work on." I jumped up and went to the kitchen for a container of honey.

"This will help you," I said tossing him the bottle when I returned.

I climbed up on the bed on all fours, dropped my head and arms flat to the bed and pushed my ass straight up in the air. My skirt slid down my back revealing my plump cheeks spread wide.

"Go ahead honey, start licking" He went right for my glistening pussy. "No, no, no sweetie. You're supposed to aim higher. If you're going to put your fingers to my butthole you're going to put your mouth to it first. Use the honey if you'd like." I could tell he wasn't thrilled with this idea, but learn he must. I shook my ass, "Let's go, cutie."

With that, I felt him squeeze some honey onto my butthole, quite a lot actually. It was a sticky mess of course. "Now sweetie, you're going to have to lick until all that honey is gone, as if it were never there."

I felt is tongue meet my butthole and he started lapping at it. Slowly at first, but the honey got him over the hump and he started to go at it more aggressively My moans and booty wiggles encouraged him further. "Ok dear, now get your tongue in there."

No hesitation, he went right at it. His tongue was darting in and out of my ass as if he were a pro. That was a pleasant turn of events. "Deeper," I moaned. His tongue took a deep dive into my puckered ass. I smiled to myself and thought, "I can't believe I got Barbara's hot son to stick his tongue up my ass."

I was really enjoying myself now. I wiggled my ass more. "Hey baby, reach in that bottom drawer and grab the black dildo." He came out with the 12" monster.

"No hun, the smaller one." He held up the 7" one in his hand.

"That's it. Hand it over". I took it in my mouth and slobbered all over it, which I noticed got his cock to twitch again. I handed it back to him.

"Now honey, slip that in my ass." His eyes went wide.

He gave my butthole another lapping and then pressed the head of the dildo in. Slowly at first, but once the head popped through my tight ring my ass tugged it in further.

"Ooooh", I cooed. "Good boy, That's it Timmy, slide it in and out. Aaaah. Yes. More. Oh baby, fuck my ass with that black dildo!"

I looked back, his cock was twitching fervently and it was starting to leak some precum. "Bring that delicious cock over here babe". "Mmm that's it, put it in my mouth while you work that dildo deeper in my ass." I sucked his purple cock head fiercely savoring his tasty precum.

I reached between my legs to touch myself as the dildo slid in and out of my ass. I started to shudder as my fingers flicked my engorged clit. As I continued to lick his cock head it became too much for both of us.

As I orgasmed my mouth slid off his cock. My screams put him over the top and he started shooting cum everywhere. I took a shot to the eye, the forehead, and in the mouth. It kept spurting insane amounts of goo. It was in my hair and somehow made it onto my back. I can't remember the last time I was so drenched (well I can, but that involved more than one guy and is a story for another time).

I licked what remained on his cock and thought to myself, "he's coming along nicely."

As he was leaving, "Timmy, do me a favor and tell your mother I'm sorry to have run out on lunch. But when she asks, just tell her you ran into me, but not where of course,"

Let's make her wonder, I thought to myself.