Timmy Pt. 04 - His Mother

Story Info
Barbara confronts me over her suspicions.
2.6k words
4.5
16.5k
21
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see Barbara fuming as soon as I entered the room. I smiled and wiggled my fingers in an innocent little wave as I approached the table. She just scowled. This is going be fun, I laughed to myself.

A couple of hours earlier I had "accidentally" sent her a text, ostensibly meant for her son, Timmy. It read, "Hey cutie! Remember to stop by my place on your way home. Thanks, Timmy!" I figured that would convey enough to her suspicious mind without actually confirming anything.

Ever since my tiny bit of flirting with Timmy in front of her at their pool a couple of weeks ago she was wary of my getting near him. A few well placed, but innocuous, comments I had Timmy say to her recently likely upped her concern level. I made sure he had an excuse ready if she asked questions. He was to tell her either he ran into me at the store or the gym. He was to say something along those lines. All believable and innocent. But I knew her paranoia was working in my favor. She could be so uptight and controlling that the uncertainty would get to her.

Why was I toying with my friend Barbara like this? Well, precisely because she was so uptight and controlling. But mostly her increasingly know-it-all attitude and the condescending, disapproving comments that she directed my way all too often recently. I'm not exactly sure why she behaved like this. Maybe she envied my more carefree ways, including my indulging an insatiable appetite for younger men.

She hadn't always been like this. She used to be hell-on-wheels herself. But now? Not so much. And while I could be breezy in my attitude towards life it didn't mean I would be taking any holier-than-thou attitude from her without some pushback.

Besides, Timmy was such a delectable morsel. He was so scrumptious and cute, if not the brightest young man. Needling Barbara was just icing on the cake that was tasty Timmy.

I sat down, still all smiles, removed my new sun hat and plopped it on the empty chair between us. "Hello, Barb. What was so urgent?"

"You know," she tersely whispered across the table. I had suggested the club dining room because she wouldn't risk a scene around people we knew. She guarded her reputation assiduously.

"No Barb, I don't. What's wrong?"

"Timmy"

"What about him?"

"Why are you texting him? It's inappropriate!"

"What do you mean?"

"You sent it to me, you stup...," she cut herself off and looked around to make sure no one was overhearing us.

Ignoring whatever insult was likely to finish her outburst I hesitated just long enough to act like I was coming-up with an excuse in my head, "Oh, that. I needed him to help me move the table on my deck. I was leaving the gym when he arrived and I asked him if he'd help. I was just texting to remind him. Simple as that."

She didn't buy it. But, she wasn't supposed to. "No. That's bullshit. I know you!"

"What's that supposed to mean," I said leaning backwards and crossing my arms defensively as if I had been offended? (Of course, I wasn't offended in the slightest.)

"Oh, do I have to say it?"

"Yeah, I think you do! Because I don't know what the hell you're talking about," I said indignantly.

"Damn it, Marie, everyone knows ever since you've been single again you'll drop to your knees for any 20-year old that smiles at you!"

Now that's not entirely true - I do have real standards. But what can I say, I do suck a lot of younger cock these days. "Really, that's where you're going to go," I responded!

"I know how you are, so don't bother denying it," she blurted out before I could actually deny anything. Was she referring to my being a bj princess generally, or was she referring to my corrupting Timmy specifically? It wasn't clear, but it was perfect. So, I made for my exit. I jumped up, feigning insult, grabbed my hat and purse in a huff and turned to leave. "If I'm going to be wrongly accused of something, then I just might as well do.... and isn't Timmy 22 anyways," I purposely let slip as I stormed out of the dining room. With my back turned towards her she couldn't see me smiling.

What luck! I didn't actually admit to anything and she gave me the opportunity to imply that based on her accusation now I just might. This worked out even better than I had hoped. She might actually blame herself for my pursuing Timmy.

While I hadn't fully expected that outcome, I had planned to keep her guessing. Knowing that her first call after berating me was likely to Timmy, I had asked him to turn off his phone before I went to meet her. He was such a puppy around me he didn't even bother to ask why.

Always a good boy, he had in fact turned off his phone. I checked by attempting to reach him myself. I chuckled thinking that Barbara probably had made twenty attempts in the fifteen minutes it took me to drive home. Timmy should have arrived at my place by now.

I parked in the garage on the off-chance she actually came looking for me, or us. She could be that crazed at times. Not knowing for sure was going to "drive her bananas" I said out loud to myself. As those words slipped past my lips a fun thought crossed my mind. I kicked off my sandals, padded into the kitchen and grabbed a firm, under-ripe banana off the counter. "Timmy, dear. I have something to show you," I singsonged as I went out on the back deck looking for him.

Sure enough, he was sound asleep on one of the lounge chairs. He couldn't have been out for too long because he was still wet, probably from a quick dip in the pool. He looked so innocent, with his trim chest rising and falling as he lightly took in the warm, mid-day air. What a body this kid had. He looked like had been chiseled from granite. No way I wasn't going to give this boy a full-on tongue bath before the day was out. I just love to run my mouth along slick, firm muscle and he had plenty for me to cover. But that would have to wait.

I slipped back into the house, stripped out of my clothes and grabbed a bottle of sun oil. I prefer old school oil, not the lotion and sprays used today. It was a risk, but sun protection was not what I had in mind for today anyways. And of course I had my new sun hat to block the rays from my face.

I applied the oil all over my body, liberally so. The bedroom rug was wet from some running off me by the time I was done. I looked at myself in the mirror, glistening from head to toe, all 5'10" of me.

From the bottom up - diamond-shaped calves led to long and lean thighs. Quick twirl to face my backside to the mirror. And what a terrific backside it is. I love my ass. It's a bit large for my frame, but in very fine shape for a woman in her early 30s, and I'm in my early 50s. Two very full, but firm, butt cheeks (with just a slight sag from their heft). My glutes are really a handful which is good because guys always seem to want to put their hands to them. Back around to the front - natural blonde, but the only giveaway is a half-inch-wide strip of fine, curly hair heading north-south. Tight abs (definitely takes the most time in the gym) and a slender waist. Continuing further up is the feature that grabs the most attention - all-natural DDs with just the right amount of heaviness. If you are lucky enough to see me topless you would see largish, pink areola topped with perky nipples that point ever so slightly upwards. Boy, my breasts really pop when they are well oiled, I thought as I looked myself over. My ample breasts wobbled a bit as I reached-up to put my hair in a pony-tail which I then tucked into my new white sun hat.

I walked backed towards the deck, careful not to let my oil-slick feet send me tumbling. I quietly positioned another lounge chair facing Timmy and laid back on the towel I had spread over it. I placed the banana on the small table next to me.

I began to play with my nipples a bit. Not because they weren't taut, they always are. But because it simply arouses me quite a bit. I always enjoyed tweaking them. I pinched and tugged on them, then rolled them between my thumbs and index fingers. I continued with this for a few minutes and started to moan, purposely a bit too loud.

Timmy stirred and woke-up. He blinked a few times and then registered what he was seeing. He sat up to face me and made like he was going to join me on my chair. "No, no, honey," I said as I started to massage the fullness of my breasts that were now spreading across my chest. "Grab my phone and start filming me, we are going to have a little joi fun. Something for you to have with you at work." (He's a lifeguard at the country club for summer break.)

"Oh, and when you are about to cum turn the phone on yourself. I'd like to have that part of the vid for myself," I said and winked.

As he pointed my phone towards me, I took a long cat-like stretch, reaching my arms over and behind my head, arching my back and forcing my legs as long as they could go in his direction. My large, oiled boobs started to roll a little to each side. I noticed he had the phone tilted a bit towards my lubed soles. And so we started recoding...

"Whatcha doin' there naughty boy? Are you looking at my oiled feet? Oh you are, aren't you." I flexed and pointed my feet in his direction. Timmy seems to have a bit of a foot fetish. The growing bulge in his shorts confirmed it.

"Do you want to suck on my long toes, baby," as I continued to point my size 10 feet in his direction and wiggled my toes.

"Or maybe you'd like me to wrap my impossibly soft and slippery soles around your cock? Is that what you'd like cutie," as I looked into the phone and smiled.

"Momma's feet make you hard don't they sweetie-pie." At this point Timmy was fumbling around with his other hand trying to pull down his shorts. Eventually he managed to, revealing that magnificent cock of his. Of course it was rock hard as I shifted my feet back in forth and raised one foot in for a closeup.

I dropped my knees to each side and pressed my bare soles against each other, revealing my slick pussy. I slid one hand down and started to massage my clit while my other fingers pinched my left nipple. "Oh, that beautiful cock makes me so wet, honey-bunny," I moaned.

"And look how hard you make my nipples," as I tugged on the left one. "Would you like to suck my nipples, try to get them to leak for you? I bet you'd suck them really hard and make momma squirm wouldn't you dear." I tugged my nipple harder now and let out a little cry.

My breathing started to pick up and I began to massage more vigorously "Oh, look what you do to momma, honey-bunny. Show me that big cock of yours. Yes, that's it. Start to stroke it for momma."

He seemed to light-up even more with the "momma" references. Oh my, if Barbara was ever made aware of that, I laughed to myself.

"That's it, stroke that big cock while I touch myself. It's so big and beautiful. That's it spit on your hand, get it nice and slick to rub yourself with."

I rolled over on to my stomach and lifted my ass in the air with it facing the camera. I spread my knees wide and put my chest down on the chair. I felt a warm breeze tickle my now exposed butthole. "Do you like momma's forbidden, dark hole sweetie," as a reached behind to rub my butthole? "Of course do, don't you. Such a naughty boy you are!"

My hand was so slick from the oil that my finger slipped effortlessly into my ass. "Oooooh," I moaned. "That feels so good. I bet you'd like to put something of yours in there, wouldn't you Timmy. I think I'd like that. Feeling you stretch my backdoor wide. But you'd be gentle right? You wouldn't make momma's eyes tear-up in pain would you, right? You know momma doesn't get such large things like yours pushed in there often." I could tell he was going to lose it soon. His hand was working his cock faster now and he could hardly hold the phone straight.

I rolled back over, and reached for the the banana on the table. His eyes went wide. I blew a kiss to the camera and then slipped the banana past my cherry-red lips and took it down my throat. It was long and well curved for deepthroating. I tilted my head back so the camera could see my throat bulge with it. I pulled it out slowly, swirled my tongue around the tip and then engulfed it again. I slobbered over that banana for quite some time, leaving red lipstick smears all over it. I resumed massaging my now engorged clit. My slurping noises were absurdly loud, but I knew he loved it.

"I wish I had your cock for this," I whined as I lowered the banana between my legs and inched it into my waiting pussy. I pumped it back and forth as I used my other hand to rub my clit furiously.

"I'm close honey. Keep pumping that cock for momma. Let me see it shoot, baby. I want to see you drain yourself for momma. Come on, cum with me baby. Cum with momma, Timmy." And with that he burst. Rope after rope shot high in the air and splattered on the cushions. Some smacked my feet, some my calves and some even as far up as my thighs as I bucked my hips and creamed on the banana in wave after wave of pleasure.

Later that evening, as I reviewed the vid, I was amazed that he actually managed to hold onto the camera. I have to admit I got moist again as I looked at my screen and heard him panting my name and watched him shooting so much cum. It was an amazing amount of cum. He dutifully captured it on the phone as I had asked. Such a cutie!

I sent a copy of the vid to his phone. I placed my phone down and headed for a bath. I paused, turned back, and picked up my phone again. Thought for a moment, and then smiled to myself as I re-opened messaging. In the "To:" box I slowly typed B-A-R-B-A-R-A. And a couple of seconds later another copy was sent from my phone.