Timmy's Torment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand there aghast. Mouth wide open as a shiver runs down my spine. Mindy steps back and begins to laugh.

"You've had an accident, boy." She laughs even harder while walking away.

My mind races with just how accurate my drawings may be of her. But what accident was she talking of? As I begin to control my breath I feel it. A warm liquid running down my thigh. I look down and to my suprise, I've jizzed myself!

"I didn't even feel myself cum!" I whisper.

I run to my bedroom and lock the door. Kicking my trousers off I go for my sock drawer for the spare key.

*knock knock knock *

"Yeah?" I answer meekly.

"Open up." Beth answers back through the door.

Shit shit shit. I start to panic. "Err one second..." I trail off

No time to look for the key. I just pull a pair of sweatpants on and open the door.

"Hey." I pant

"What were you doing? Mindy said there was an accident." Beth asks puzzled

Of course she did. I tell myself

"Oh um...A rogue beer bottle." I say gesturing to my new attire.

"Well I guess it's casual!" Beth laughs.

She's standing in front of me. Blinking flirtatiously. Teasingly somehow.

"It may be the wine..." She leans in kissing me before finishing her sentence.

Our tongues meet passionately. My arms reach around her waist and pull her in tight. Her hand drops from my face down my chest...She goes to caress my cock.

"Err...What's that?" She asks agog. As she pulls at my sweatpants waist band.

"It's a little complicated." I try to explain as I push her hand away.

"I like complicated things, try me!"

"So after I pissed you off...I didn't want to seem thirsty...So I...I took matters into my own hands...'' I trailed off.

"Okay. Didn't really answer my question though, did it?"

I sigh heavily. "Its...it's a cock cage..." I mumble.

"Sorry. A cock cage?" She says pulling an extremely confused look.

"Yeah." I sigh.

"Yeah...I'm gonna have to see it." She tells me, instantly dropping to her knees and yanking down my pants in one. I try to cover the cage. But the damage is done. She's seen it.

"Okay...Well...Umm...That's...Not common I guess!" Is her polite response.

"It's stupid. I'm sorry! Let me take it off!"

"Where did you get it?" She asks.

"Where did I get it?" I ask back.

"Yeah! Where did you get it!"

"Oh I got it online..." I trail off again, opening my sock drawer.

"Why did you get it?" She asks sitting back on my bed.

"Why did I get it?" I parrot back, rummaging for the key.

"The echo is really destroying my buzz." She says annoyed.

"I...I...I don't really know..." Is my answer.

Voila! The key I shout to myself.

"I'll take it off." I suggest waving the key.

"Hold on. Firstly, can we just agree...I'm being super chill about this all."

"You are." I say apologetically.

"You have a plastic cage on your dick, and you really haven't explained why. Except to say you wanted to be 'good' as an apology to me. So...explain yourself." Beth orders. Now standing arms folded in front of me.

My brain screams "lie" but I have no idea what to do or how to explain myself.

"I...I saw it online and...I don't know...please don't break up with me." My head drops in shame.

"Don't be stupid!" She snorts snatching the key out of my hand. "Nobody is perfect." She answers while inspecting the key.

You only got one key?" She quizzes.

"No I had two...I lost one somewhere." I lie.

"So this key is the only one?"

"Yes!"

"Really? You couldn't magically find the spare if you really needed to?"

"No! Seriously it's not even an option. I swear...it's gone!"

"Okay...let's play a game." Beth drops the key into her sock, hikes up her skirt and takes off her panties.

"The game is simple. You find the spare...right now...I'll unlock your cage and let you fuck me in my ass." She lifts her skirt and flashes her bare ass at me.

"That's my deal, I promise you. I'll take that cage off and your dick, my ass tonight.

"But I can't...the key...the key is gone."

Beth walks over towards me, and starts to kiss my neck.

"I'll let you do whatever you want." She purrs into my ear.

"Beth. Really I can't. It's gone."

"Okay, Tim. I believe you. I just want you to know, if you could get the cage off you could have everything you wanted. Tonight."

"You could always use that key." I suggest

"Nope. That's not the deal." Beth giggles.

"Okay...So what do we do now." I ask curiously.

Beth places her hands on my shoulders and pushes me down onto my knees. I look up at her and she's removing her top and her bra. She sits on the edge of the bed and gestures me closer. I scoot forwards and she lifts her right leg and wraps it around the back of my neck, exposing her beautiful clean shaven snatch.

"Now you eat...and I cum!" Beth giggles falling back.

To be continued...

12