All Comments on 'Tina and Chris Spice Things Up'

by AverageWally

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story!!

Never mind the poor little dicks that aren't secure enough with their own masculinity to enjoy an experience like this. Your sex life is better and you and your wife are living and loving each other and life. You aren't hurting anyone so go for it! Just remember to write the story so all the real men can enjoy it, and don't let the critics who aren't man enough to be free get you down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
As a self appointed reader of the Anti-CUCK

And wimp brigade. I here by sentence this story to be a load of rubbish! The basic story is not bad. And I was all set to give you a 25 for the idea. Someone enters your sex life and it helps you and you never need to have someone else in your sex life again. At least that was the premise until the last few words. You just HAD to write them didn't you? so as with ALL cuck stories. A DOUBLE ZERO for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Poor ediot "anti cheating brigade..'

You waste your time on a porno site, reading distasteful stories and scoring them bad because ???? Must be because you don't have a life and no useful way to spend your time. One thing is certain, you and your morality friends have had no effect on cuck stories. There are more than ever. I don't like them either. I don't read them if I know that is what they are. Didn't think this one was when I started reading. But this was well written so it gets a 75.

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Cuck stories are really sad

Because we know that most of the time the man of the house eventually ceases to be the man anymore. Certainly, some few marriages do work out and both live happily ever after, but most do not. But in any case, for you morality nuts below who read stories you don't like just so you can give them a zero, you are even lower than the cuck. You mess up people on this site who try to give an honest score based on the quality of the story. You are playing a morality game by giving bad score, but you have no integrity yourself.

DeckviewDeckviewover 14 years ago
There are many of us who will come to the defense

of a writer like Wally, just to balance off the no integrity jerks who play morality on this site. You morality guys remind me of an uncle who just had to read that awful, nasty porno just to make sure he knew what he needed to defend his kids from depravity.

lcc_1949lcc_1949over 14 years ago
Jerk with the "Bible Comment"

The problem isn't that he is black, or that the story is erotic-it is suppose to be, the problem some of us have is she is a married lady with kids screwing around behind her husbands back....that is called cheating and doesn't have anything to do with religion or even morality....has to do with breaking vows and lying to someone you are suppose to love, giving something you promised to one to someone else....I know, been there done that, and the results suck...so enjoy the "hot" sex, but get off our case if we object to "cheating" without consequences cause there isn't any such thing. An open marriage is one thing, a cheating spouse is something else all together...and it sucks.

lcc_1949lcc_1949over 14 years ago
Jerk with the "Bible Comment"

The problem isn't that he is black, or that the story is erotic-it is suppose to be, the problem some of us have is she is a married lady with kids screwing around behind her husbands back....that is called cheating and doesn't have anything to do with religion or even morality....has to do with breaking vows and lying to someone you are suppose to love, giving something you promised to one to someone else....I know, been there done that, and the results suck...so enjoy the "hot" sex, but get off our case if we object to "cheating" without consequences cause there isn't any such thing. An open marriage is one thing, a cheating spouse is something else all together...and it sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story with a good twist at the end.

I always wondered why people who don't approve of swinging go to a porn site and seek out those same stories to condemn. Now I relaize they just condemn, they don't read them or they wouldn't say the wife was cheating on the husband. Get a life. Tina did and her husband seemed to benefit.

If you don't approve of swinging, why read it? Are you looking to break through your inhibitions and try it? One certainly wouldn't think so by your comments.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
You fucked up once

and got a reprieve from the GODS but you are in deep shit this time. The SLUT will come out of the bottle and you will never get her back..sorry sucker. Keep your fucking mouth shut from now on.

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
I Liked It!

He's in touch with his inner cuck and went with it. At least he didn't get all bent outta shape and take her back anyway. Ya know reconcile at all costs, now THAT would suck!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Re poor "ediot"(lol) lance et al.

You fucking catatonic hypocrites.You sit there defending a story which has little to do with it's headlined genre,is not well written or even REMOTELY CREATIVE,outlines behaviors which in most of this country could cause the breakup of the family if a reporting agent (i.e.social services,teacher etc.) found out,(oh how erotic)-all the while castigating what you call the "morals police"-oh, you mean us fools that dare read a loving wives story believing it might contain psychologically healthy behavior, (what we foolishly believe to evidence love), and then try to justify your sad self flagellation by calling US "insecure", because we don't mimic your infatuation with humiliation all the while continuing to make asses of yourselves by insisting we are the hypocrites for passing moral judgement on an erotic lit site.Well if you don't like it,and as you obviously have no fucking concern for literary quality why not just grab a copy of Screw magazine and park your indignant butt in your favorite jerk chair,shove a carrot up your ass and clamp the electrolux hose to your dick and enjoy sex the way YOU feel is right.No need to waste time actually thinking about how to infuse it with love,sex is SEX man,little billy and physical health be damned,we're all just monkeys anyway right???Aside to lance-you seriously want to call this "quality"???You deserve special consideration for that "judgement".

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
She should find a couple of guys on her own

Take a couple of the big cock friends out and fuck them with out her husband knowing anything about it and see if she can get by with cheating on her poor simple asshole of a husband. She could get her asshole stretched out so she can take on any big cock and have a good time with them. She could get to the point where she loves being double penetrated by huge cocks. Come home with her asshole and pussy filled with cum and let her husband eat her out.

pleasantmanpleasantmanover 14 years ago
A story of two parts

Not only a well written and erotic story but with the added bonus of a string of comedic twats commenting on it. Sorry didn't have time to think about all the possible futures for this couple because i was rolling around the floor laughing at everyone you managed to piss off. Off now to find a carrot and a domestic appliance. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Wife Watching Story

Thanks for publishing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well written

I see that the trolls are out in force complaining about hot wife stories that they do not like but always read. These idiots act surprised when a story categorized as a loving wife story talks about a wife that has sex with someone besides her husband. What did they think would happen, that she would bake cookies? My favorites are the ones who complain about how the guy in these stories will become a cuckold and a wimp because they were obviously dumped or worse by a woman that somehow got involved with their sorry ass and realized what a poor excuse for a man they were. One of the best things about this site is that there are so many categories of stories so it is easy to find what you want. I have no interest in gay male or incest stories but I do not read them and then post nonsense about how they are perverted, etc. Somehow the trolls cannot seem to do that when it comes to hot wife stories. The biggest idiot of them all, Pistolpackinpete, always has something inane to say and always in response to a hot wife story. So sad that these guys cannot get over their own inadequacies and move on with their wretched little lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really good story. Both got what they wanted, then continued on with their life. Can't beat that. Thanks for writing it. Hugs - Tanya

StubbyoneStubbyone9 months ago

Nicely done. Would loved to have the wife express some emotions about her sexy encounter. They never really discussed a re-match or a 3-some, but it clearly was in hubby’s head. You could use a good editor. Sometimes your writing sounds a bit stilted. In conversations contractions are frequently used instead of the 2-words they represent. Also, as good as the sex seemed to be between his wife and his friend, he didn’t express a desire to do her again. A bit out of character for a purported “ladies man.” Especially since hubby told his friend that he was set up, and ok with it. Still pretty hot. Good for a 4😊😊😊😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous