Tina and Ed's New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They walked at a leisurely pace to the beach where they found Rebecca's spot all set up for them. It was early but there were already a dozen or so people enjoying the warm breeze and sunshine there. A couple of young women near them were playfully pawing each other, apparently teasing, between kisses.

"It's not unusual for people to get lost in the moment and forget there are others around," Rebecca warned the couple. "So don't be alarmed if see people engaged in sexually activity here."

"I won't mind that at all," Tina said. "It was very hot watching you and Andy."

"Don't be afraid if you want to engage with each other here as well," Rebecca said to them. "Nobody here will think poorly of you for it. You might even get an appreciative audience," she laughed.

Ed obviously, his engorged man muscle betraying his arousal, enjoyed slathering the two women with sunscreen, paying an inordinate amount of attention to each of their asses and their breasts. Rebecca, especially, relished the way Ed massaged and caressed her breasts. She cooed delightfully.

"I hope you're not getting jealous," Rebecca said to Tina as Ed squeezed and massaged Rebecca's left tit.

"Not at all," Tina replied placing her hand on Rebecca's right breast. "Is it ok if I enjoy you too?" Tina asked, not sure how Rebecca would take to another woman. Rebecca answered by reaching over and pulling Tina's head to hers, their lips meeting softly.

Tina moved her hand from Rebecca's tit to gently pet the older woman's pussy. Tina traded kisses with Rebecca and Ed as the three bodies melded together, each one pawing the others. Rebecca found Ed's cock and began stroking him while Tina's two fingers found their way inside Rebecca's wet pussy.

"Oh yes," Rebecca softly moaned reacting to Ed's tender biting her nipples. Tina slithered down Rebecca and her tongue replaced her fingers attending to Rebecca's moist vagina. Rebecca pulled on Ed's rod, motioning him to place himself in a position Rebecca to orally treat his throbbing penis.

Tina licked and sucked on Rebecca's clit as Ed slowly pushed his cock deeper down her throat.

Rebecca pulled away from Ed when she was about to orgasm from Tina's ministrations on her clitoris. "Oh god," she moaned loudly as her hips bucked and she bathed Tina's face with her womanly juices.

Tina grabbed Ed by the arm pulling him down on Rebecca. "Fuck her," she said to him. Ed mounted Rebecca and guided his cock into her sloppy wet pussy.

"Remember, she likes it hard and furious," Tina reminded Ed. "Fuck her like you want to break her," Tina commanded. Ed thrust himself furiously in and out of Rebecca, her tits bouncing up and down in rhythm with Ed's furious pounding.

"Cum... in... me," panted Rebecca. With four powerful plunges, Ed shot his load into Rebecca's pussy. That sent Rebecca over the edge into a potent climax, her orgasm pulsating throughout her entire body.

"Beautiful," a woman remarked. Unaware that the threesome had drawn an audience on the beach, Ed smiled contentedly. "I wish you would fuck me like that," another woman said to the man standing beside her. Ed and Rebecca laid side by side as Tina unabashedly cleaned both of their sexual organs with her tongue.

Later that evening Ed and Tina joined Rebecca for dinner. They looked at each other slightly differently now.

"Thank you for the wonderful experience earlier," Rebecca said to the couple.

"I hoped you were ok with it," Tina said to her. "It just happened so naturally," Tina said almost apologetically.

"It felt natural," Rebecca responded. "It felt like I was back on the beach with my Charlie, thirty years ago. Do you have any regrets, Ed?" she asked.

"No," he replied. "I feel we owe you so much," he explained. "I was happy to feel the intensity of your pleasure."

"It was more than pleasure," Rebecca said to him. "It was like being in a place of ecstasy with two people I have come to love," she added.

"I think we have come to love you as well," Tina confessed as she reached across the table to hold Ed and Rebecca's hand in a loving gesture.

"Then will both of you come and stay with me in my casita," Rebecca proposed. "I would love to share my bed with you."

During the following days, Ed, Tina and Rebecca explored each other sexually and bonded emotionally. Rebecca became highly aroused watching Ed and Tina. The two women ravished each other energetically while Ed would recover after shooting his load into or onto one of the women. Rebecca especially enjoyed Ed taking her anally.

"I think I'm ready to try having my butt fucked," Tina said one evening while the three lovers casually drank wine watching the sun set into the sea. "You seem to enjoy it so much, Rebecca," she went on. "I want to know how it feels."

"It will hurt at first," Rebecca warned. "But once you get used to the sensation of having your muscles stretched, you will love how you orgasm from it."

"I know Rebecca likes natural lubrication from her pussy and my spit," Ed went on to explain, "but she's used to it. We will have to lube you up pretty good," he told Tina.

When they got back to the casita, Ed put a jar of coconut oil in a hot water bath to warm it up. Tina and Rebecca got into bed with Rebecca's face between Tina's thighs. Rebecca licked Tina from her clit down to her sphincter. Tina began to relax a little as she felt Rebecca's tongue probe her butt hole.

Ed placed to coconut oil on the nightstand and got in bed with the women.

"Let me get you ready," Tina said to Ed, gesturing him to move up close so she could make him hard sucking on his cock. That wasn't really necessary, Ed always got highly aroused watching the two women ravish each other.

Ed was good and hard when Rebecca slathered his cock with the oil after working some into Tina's ass with her fingers. Ed placed the head of his cock on Tina's anal opening. Rebecca encouraged Tina to relax.

"Uh," Tina moaned as Ed gently penetrated her. "Oh fuck," Tina blurted out, the sensation of pain slowly fading into pleasure. Ed remained still when he was balls deep into her rectum, giving Tina the opportunity to get accustomed to him filling her bowels.

"How does it feel, baby?" Ed asked.

"Good but different," Tina replied.

"Are you ready for Ed to start fucking you?" Rebecca asked the younger woman.

"Yes," she replied. "It feels good."

Ed started slowly pulling out to a point where only the head remained inside her. Then he pushed in all the way.

"Oh god. Faster. Harder," Tina panted urging Ed to pick up the pace. Tina started pushing back on Ed as he thrust forward, matching his rhythm.

Ed held on to Tina's hips while he pummeled her ass. Rebecca slid her hand underneath and stuck two fingers in Tina's pussy. Rebecca rubbed the thin wall between Tina's rectum and her vagina, feeling Ed's hard cock thrusting hard into Tina.

"Oh Fuck. YES" Tina screamed in orgasmic bliss from the sensation of Ed pumping his sperm into her bowels. Her tight muscles squeezed his cock as he drained inside her.

Rebecca went to get a couple of warm, soapy washcloths to clean Tina's butt and Ed's cock.

"Wow," Tina exclaimed. "That was exhilarating."

"After you've been butt fucked a dozen times, I'll get one of my escort boys over for double penetration," Rebecca offered. "That's really exhilarating."

"How did you like it?" Tina asked Ed.

"I've never fucked anything so tight," Ed replied. "I had a hard time keeping from blowing my load too soon," he laughed.

With that, the sexual bonding between the three of them was complete. They enjoyed each other carnally for the remainder of the two weeks. As departure day approached, the three of them could hardly get enough of each other.

The evening before the scheduled flight home, Ed, Tina and Rebecca sat down to dinner where Rebecca made an announcement.

"I've cancelled your flight home," she told the two. "I have also informed the hotel that the two of you will not be returning to your jobs," she explained further.

Ed and Tina looked at each other puzzled. Rebecca noticed the bewilderment on their faces.

"I want both of you to be my assistants watching over the properties," Rebecca said. "You could never go back to your lives as they were. We are intensely bonded to each other emotionally and sexually. We need to look forward with our lives together."

Ed and Tina's New Year was barely two weeks old when their lives were changed forever. They smiled.

The end.

12