All Comments on 'Tina and Kayla Intangible'

by Jappio

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Your stories are consistently excellent. I love every one.

LupusDeiLupusDeialmost 7 years ago
Fun

Intangibility of this sort makes extremely fun, kinky superpower! I especially love the counter intuitive nature of it, one with it can only touch, or be touched, by soft, light caresses while is transparent for hard force impacts, not only bullets but even intended fist hits. At the same time subject is unable to use excessive force himself as that will result in slipping through objects.

Therefore, he or she is also restricted to wear only feather light, lose and fluttering dresses with large support area against the body with as little pressure as possible, if anything at all, and even then there risks that certain body parts, nipples for example (or, ugh, hardening dick in men case, obviously), will simply cut trough occasionally. While it is possible to go through walls or other obstacles, one will necessary be nude in the other side, any clothes will fall of and remain behind the wall (I see it unrealistic that clothing, especially as lose as skirt, can somehow inherit the Intangibility field of the subject). Public nudity is a constant treat, almost impossible to avoid.

The greatest problem here is indeed multi floor building access, while it possible to wave away the fall through the ground in several ways, floors and slabs are much too often thinner and even less dense than the actual walls.

So, it obviously takes a lot of hard psychic training to control this superpower, but it might be possible; and yield amazing results.

permanaturalpermanaturalalmost 6 years ago

Fun story. Definitely would've liked to see this taken further, and I can't imagine the hi-jinks they could get up to if it was permanent and controllable. I did find it a bit inconsistent that the new clothes they bought were able to pass through the floor and walls. I wonder what kind of kinkiness they could get up to if they could pass through each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous