Tina and Me Pt. 01

Story Info
My neighbour Tina shows interest in me.
2.7k words
4.21
10.2k
3

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iamnerd
iamnerd
54 Followers

And there she was again, same as always, dressed in her saree, revealing her thin, fair waist with the lower part of her saree tucked right below her navel. It had become a treat for my eyes amidst all the mess I had been living in.

This 34-year-old neighbor of mine, with a body worth desiring, would leave every day at 8:30 am to buy vegetables. Always dressed in her saree, she displayed her waist to the world, which was fair and thin. Her low-back blouse revealed the soft, smooth skin on her back. Her skin would feel like soft butter to me, on which my fingers might slip.

Here I was, in the middle of nowhere, struggling to complete my graduation in B.Tech. I wasn't sure why I needed that; born in Mumbai, I was lucky enough to have a rich dad with multiple steel factories all around. But he was adamant that I complete my graduation before I join him in the business.

I too took my JEE and scored too low to get into any good college. I was soon admitted to this college in Baroda, Gujarat. I tried staying at the college dorm for a while, but that made me sick because of the bullying and the unhygienic conditions. Hence, soon, thanks to my father's money, I got shifted to a nearby society. There were five buildings, each with five floors and 2 flats on each floor.

It was my second day when I saw her, my neighbor. My eyes popped out of their sockets, 5'4 tall, fair-skinned, dressed in her saree, she looked like a queen. Her eyes were dark, hair tied in a bun, lips pink and plump. Her walk was straight, and waist seemed so soft. Barely visible under her saree, her breasts were D cups, and her buttocks perfectly round.

Ever since then, I always stood on my balcony waiting for her and today was no different. I had enjoyed seeing her and was resting at home. I rarely went to college and spent most of my time playing the PlayStation I had bought. As I was playing, my phone rang. It was an unknown landline number, thinking it could be from college, I decided not to answer, but another call followed so I decided to pick it up. As I answered, the line on the other end was silent.

"Hello?" I said, receiving no response. I could hear some background noise, probably the fan, but no one spoke. "Hello? Who is this?" I asked again. Finally, I heard some heavy yet soft breaths. It was intriguing; the sound of her breath, which initially frightened me, now slightly excited me. "Hello?" I asked once more, but the call was abruptly disconnected.

I was not sure who it was, but somewhere in my mind, I wanted to believe it was the neighbor I had been stalking. Leaving my bed, I went to my window and looked outside from behind the curtain to find her standing on her balcony, staring straight at my house. Seeing that, my heart started racing, and a sudden sense of fear and excitement overwhelmed me.

Gathering myself, I took my phone and went to my balcony. I noticed from the corner of my eye that she shifted her gaze to somewhere else. That's when I called the number from which I had received the call. I kept observing her actions and saw her alarmed as the call on the other end rang. She quickly went back into the house, and as she did, the call that I had made was dropped.

My hunch was right, it was her, as excited as I was, fear too had gripped me tight. I waited all day for her call but received nothing until 11:00 pm, the same night. As I sat there scrolling my phone, my phone started ringing, I had saved the number and I knew it was her. I did not waste a single moment and picked it up.

"Hello?" I said, the silence on the other end persisted. "Who is this?" I asked again. I could hear her breaths, soft and gentle though deep. "You know who it is" she whispered from the other end, her voice so gentle though gripped with fear.

I didn't know how to respond, but my brain did its own thing and I said, "if it is who I think it is, I am surprised and overwhelmed" a slight pause followed when she said "I see you looking at me" I was shook, I thought I had ensured not to get caught stalking but she knew all along. "I... I..." I could not reply to it. She chuckled and the line dropped.

It went on for days, I would notice her everyday and she would smile slyly looking at me from the side of her eye. She would then call me at 11:00 pm, we barely talked, her breaths were all that I could hear until this one day. "Keep your door open at 9:00 am" she said and the line dropped. She was coming home the next day! I could barely sleep that night, tossing and turning on bed until it was 8:00 am.

I bathed and got dressed, and cleared my room of all the clutter I had left. I went to my balcony at 8:30 am, when she was, as always, going to buy her veggies. My heart was racing, I could hear it beat, my head was spinning and I could feel my sweat.

I came back inside and waited eagerly for the clock to tick 9:00 am. Fear had gripped me, every second seemed like an hour itself, I had left my door open from 8:45 am. I waited tapping my feet and racing around when at last at 8:55 am I could hear someone climbing stairs.

In a couple of seconds, a figure then appeared, it was her, wearing a light pink saree with a darker pink shade of blouse. She was holding a bag of veggies, fear was evident on her face, she raced up the stairs and entered the house. She closed the door and latched it. I could not believe it, it was her, she was in my house. My heart was racing, I could not speak.

I had never seen her this close. Standing a few feet away, she dropped her bag on the side and walked towards me. She was slow, but her eyes fixated in mine. Her walk was elegant, I could notice every inch of her face as she appeared close. Stopping barely a few inches away she said "you like looking at me don't you?" Shivering to my bones I could not speak, I did not know how to respond.

Her face was so close, I could feel her breath against my face, small wrinkles of her face were evident, her dark brown eyes, her plump lips, everything was inches away. It was like a dream. "Overwhelmed again?" She asked with a smile.

Turning around, she picked up her bag and was about to leave when I at last said "Wait?" "So you speak?" She said, I moved closer to her again leaving a few inches between us, I took her bag and kept on the side and I held her hands with both of mine. As our skins met, she shivered a bit, her gentle soft body twitched.

"You're beautiful, and I love looking at you, I would like to look at you more" I said. I could not believe I just said that to a woman. She smiled with fear and excitement evident in her eyes. She left my hand, picked her bag and left. I did not stop her then.

That night again as usual she called at 11:00 pm, "tomorrow, 4:00 pm, keep your door open".

While the day seemed long and impossibly difficult, the clock soon ticked 4:00 pm. I could hear her climbing stairs, and soon she appeared, wearing a light blue saree with shades of dark blue over it paired with black blouse.

She raced inside and latched the door behind. Turning around she walked towards me until we only had a few inches left. Her breaths met mine, I could smell her perfume and moisturizer. My hands reached for her hands and while she twitched she did not resist. We stood there holding each other's hand looking into each other's eyes for a while when I at last moved in for a kiss.

Moving my lips closer to hers, I closed my eyes and so did she, my lips touched hers, soft and plump lips, and as they did she took a deep breath in, my lips had enveloped hers, I kissed her lower lip and then sucked her upper lip. As we continued kissing I moved my hand from her hand to her waist, as my hand brushed her waist, she twitched and moaned slightly.

Her waist was warm, compared to my hands. I slid my hands deep to reach her back, her soft skin kept melting in my hands. We lips departed and she opened her eyes. A string of our saliva hung between our lips. She smiled and blushed and said "I'll be alone this Friday, I will come at 12:30 pm, be ready for me" saying this she turned around and left.

I could not believe what had just happened. "Tina" she said was her name later that day as we heard each other's breath over the call.

Friday was soon here, I already had stacked condoms and was ready. The time had been moving quickly, I had barely slept the previous night, instead I was online searching about cunnilingus all night.

At 12:30 pm, I heard her climb the stairs, dressed in her black saree with hints of red paired with black blouse. She raced into my house latching the door behind.

This time I was confident enough, I pulled her closer to me and kissed her directly, our lips enveloped and sucked each other, as I slowly moved back holding her waist. I sat on my bed with our lips still attached and she climbed over me. Settling herself right above my groin she continued kissing.

Her hair was all over my face, my hands wrapped around her waist and she was clutching my hair. We kissed for a while after which she departed and kept sitting there, above my groin and said "I can feel something underneath" her smile was shy as she said that.

I pulled myself up and undid the pallu of her saree, which came falling in no time exposing her deep neck blouse showing off her D cup breast and her deep cleavage. Shyly she then stood up and undid her saree and was left in nothing but her black blouse and petticoat.

I went closer and held her waist, our lips met and we started kissing again but as I did her hands reached the end of my t-shirt, departing from the kiss she pulled the t-shirt over and started kissing again. Her cold hands were now around my waist as she reached out for my pants and undid those.

My fingers found their way to the strings of her petticoat which I undid and her petticoat fell on ground. Her thighs perfectly shaped went up to her black panties that she had underneath. She pushed me back on the bed and climbed again placing herself on my groin and started kissing.

She moaned and twitched as I sucked on her lips. I used my force to pull her to the bed and climb above her, my hands reached her blouse hooks on the front and one after another I undid those releasing her melon sized breasts.

She was wearing a matching black bra underneath. Kissing her lips, I went to her chin followed by her neck. She moaned slightly as I left the trail of kisses to her shoulder and soon to her breast. I undid her bra, to see the D cup breasts jiggle a bit as they rested on her body, her areola, dark and small, had goosebumps all over it. In the middle was her dark brown erect nipple.

I sucked on her breast slowly while my hand played with the other. She moaned with her eyes closed, biting her lips as I kept sucking. I moved down, sucking and kissing her skin reaching her navel. The kiss there made her take a deep breath and suck in her abdomen.

As I sucked her inner thigh skin, her soft moans echoed in my room and without wasting another moment I undid her panties. Shaved clean, her dark pink vagina, soaked in her juices, was visible.

I kissed all around it, making her moan, showing she had never experienced this before. Spreading her legs apart I settled myself in between and placed my lips over her vagina. As my lips touched her skin, she moaned loudly, clutching my hair and pushing me deep. My tongue slowly started licking her vaginal lips. I then placed my lips over her clip and started sucking. In no time all her juices were over me and she was breathing heavily.

Clutching my hair and the bedsheet, she started moaning even louder, "Oh yes, please, oh god, save me, god!!" She said as I continued sucking, "oh ma, fuck you Ritik, fuck, fuck fuckkkkk" she took a deep breath in, clutching my hair tightly, her abdomen sunk in and she raised her lower body as her toes curled up. She took a deep breath and all the juices came out flooding from her pussy. Her thigh had held me tight in between her legs as all those juices kept flowing all over me.

Shivering with pleasure, she loosen the grip letting me go, her breaths were heavy and echoing all over the room. I could see her chest move in rhythm with her heavy breaths. She pulled me closer, holding me tight in her arms. We stayed like that for a while until she had gathered herself. She then looked at me with a shy smile and said "you almost killed me there" I smiled back and felt her hand going in my underpants.

She gripped my penis and started massaging it slowly. My penis was rock hard and had been secreting pre cum making the grip slippery. She soon moved down and pulled my penis out. Looking up right at me she slowly started stroking it, my penis head was dark pink. Her hands felt soft around my penis, she moved gently, getting me excited.

She then placed the penis in her mouth, her soft lips touched the head of my penis making me shiver and release pre cum, she tasted and gagged a bit, suggesting it was her first time doing it. Her tongue slowly circled around my penis as if she was sucking an ice cream.

Her soft, wet and cold tongue felt amazing around my penis. Softness of her mouth made me twitch, my penis was throbbing as her tongue explored every vein over it. She then pushed the penis down gently gagging again and pushing it out all the way.

Gently sucking it with her lips and tongue, the feeling of her cold mouth around my penis made me feel something rising in my lower abdomen. I closed my eyes and pressed my head back in the pillow, "Oh my god" I said "Fuck, yes please don't stop".

I could feel current running down my spine, her lips and tongue kept on sucking making my toe curl when at last I pushed my lower body up and pressed her head over my penis, "Fuck!!!" I shouted and moaned out as I squirted strings of semen in her mouth.

I could hear her gag and trying to set free, so I let her head go and she pulled herself back as I kept releasing the strings over my abdomen. She ran to the washroom and puked out all the sperm she had gathered in her mouth.

By the time she was back I was done releasing. She took my boxers and cleaned my penis, I shivered and moaned as her hands softly cleaned my sensitive penis. After I pulled her up and hugged her to sleep. I could not believe I and Tina had just indulged in this beautiful experience that I never could have imagined.

iamnerd
iamnerd
54 Followers