Tina & Uncle Ron Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lightbulb in my head finally went off. This is what she told me the first time I spanked her, taunting me and before realizing she enjoyed being spanked. We hadn't done it in a while but she was setting me up the whole evening.

Without saying another word, I took the bottoms of her string bikini and used it to tie her hands behind her back and then led her over to the sofa under her mild protests. I told Jimmy to keep taking pictures.

She asked, "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to give you something you deserve right now. If you want to act like a brat; I'm going to treat you like one."

She mildly protested, "No don't. You wouldn't dare. I promise I'll be good."

"It's too late for that deary."

I led her over to the sofa then pulled her over my knee, then scissored her legs between mine, and held her tied hands behind her back. Jimmy was snapping picture after picture. Tina's butt was now sticking up in the air, her puckered asshole and glistening, wet pussy exposed. She kept up her mild protests and feigned to struggle to get loose to no avail.

By the look on Jimmy's face, I don't think he believed I'd actually go through with it but I raised my right hand and brought it down onto Tina's ass with a loud smack. Her ass cheeks clenched and when she relaxed, I spanked her again and again. She was squirming in my lap in an apparent attempt to free herself but we both knew that was the last thing she wanted. Jimmy was watching all of this unfold while continuing to take pictures.

I gave Tina's ass about twenty five smacks before I stopped. Her face was flush from being turned on so much and her ass reddened from the spankings. She was still squirming in my lap a little because she was rubbing her clit against my thigh. Her asshole and pussy looked so inviting so I stuck my thumb into her pussy. She moaned as I worked my thumb in and out of her. I then took it out of her pussy and slid it into her ass while replacing my thumb with my middle finger. I continued to play with both her pussy and asshole as she squirmed in my lap until she came to a violent orgasm, filling the room with moans of pleasure.

When she recovered from her orgasm, I gave her ass about five more swats then told her, "You've been so rude in front of our guest, I have half a mind to let him spank you too."

I don't know what made me say that but when she responded with our code words, I felt obligated to proceed knowing that is what she wanted. "You wouldn't dare let him, would you?"

"You were pretty rude tonight and I think you need to learn a lesson."

I motioned Jimmy over with my head. He sat down on the coffee table on the other side of us. The smell of sex from Tina's orgasm filled the air and both Jimmy and I had erections. He seemed almost reluctant to spank her but after looking at her young, tight ass and freshly finger fucked pussy her quickly got over it.

He brought his left hand down and smacked my girlfriend's bare ass. He let it linger on her bare skin for a moment, taking a split second to enjoy the feel of her firm butt before raising his hand to spank her again and again. I was a little jealous letting my buddy touch my girlfriend but she was getting so turned on by it. I told myself, I was doing it for her. I also knew that I would benefit a little later by getting to fuck her hot pussy.

Tina was squirming in my lap so I knew how much she was enjoying it. Jimmy could tell she was on the verge of another orgasm so he kept spanking her until she came again. After she came, I released my grip on her and she ended up kneeling on the floor in front of us with her hands still tied behind her back. She looked like a young, naked slave girl.

I quickly slipped my shorts and underwear off of me as Tina instinctively got onto her knees and began to lick my balls. I tucked her hair behind her neck so Jimmy could get some good pictures of her sucking my dick. I was in Heaven as she worked her way up my shaft and began to blow me. I was really turned on myself from her modeling performance and the spankings, plus it's such a turn on to see her so hot also. Tina really enjoys sex which makes it that much better for me. I wasn't always comfortable with our sexpolorations but it was also so enjoyable if I just went with the flow and followed her lead.

I wasn't planning on cumming so soon but my balls were full and Tina was sucking my dick like a hungry woman who hadn't had a meal in a week. I came in her mouth and she played it for the camera by letting some drip out of her mouth and down her chin. Some of it dripped down my cock and she licked it off like a melting ice cream cone. She licked up every last drop then turned so Jimmy could get a few pictures of her cum covered face. I could see a lump in my friend's pants and a wet stain developing on his shorts, apparently from leaking pre-cum.

No one wanted the evening to end just yet and an idea flashed in my head. I led Tina to the bedroom with her hands still tied behind her back with Jimmy trailing close behind. I got a few of my neckties out of the closet and placed one around Tina's eyes and tied it in back. I then untied her hands, laid her down on the bed and tied her hands to the bedpost but leaving her legs free so she could move around a little. Jimmy took some pictures of Tina in this vulnerable position while I scrambled around the house gathering various items including our collection of vibrators.

My plan was to tease Tina's luscious teenage body with various forms of stimulation, textures and sensations. I started with a feather and lightly stroked her skin from her beautiful face, down her neck and around her breasts but purposely skipping her nipples. I then traced down her belly, around her pussy and then up and down both her legs, taking time to tease the inside of her thighs and even tickle the outside of her pussy.

I handed the feather to Jimmy so he could continue teasing my teenaged girlfriend's naked body. I then took a piece of burlap that I cut from an old bag and began to lightly drag it over her body, giving her the dual, contrasting sensations of feeling something soft and something rough on her exposed skin. I had Jimmy untie one of her hands so she could turn over. I wanted to tease her entire body, not just the front half.

After teasing her with textures, I took some warm cloths and Jimmy and I let them rest on various parts of her body so she could feel some heat. This was followed by us using ice cubes on her, then one of us using ice and the other the warm cloth. We took time to tease her tender nipples with the ice cubes to make them even harder than they were. We took various photos along the way. I especially liked a close up shot of a melting ice cube dripping over her hard nipple with little droplets of cold water rolling down her breast.

Jimmy and I then re-tied her free hand to the bedpost and started teasing Tina with a couple of vibrators. At first, we each took one side of her body and let them lightly brush over her skin from her neck down to her toes, taking some time to concentrate on her breasts, nipples and inner thighs. We then randomly let the soft vibrations roam over her naked body. She was twisting, squirming and moaning as we played with the vibrators.

I then applied some gel to one of the thin vibrators and began to play with her ass. Tina lifted her legs almost to her chest to give me better access. I then slipped it into her asshole while I watched her ass wiggle in pleasure as Jimmy focused on her breasts. I left the vibrator in her ass and got a bigger one that also had a little extension that could tease her clitoris. She was moaning loudly when I inserted it into her pussy and stimulated her clit at the same time. I let Jimmy take over control of these vibrators while I started sucking on her tits. She quickly came to two orgasms in succession and begged me to fuck her.

"Please fuck me Ron. I need your dick in me. I'm so hot right now."

I fed her my dick so she could suck it while Jimmy began to take pictures again. She let out muffled moans as I fucked her mouth. I then climbed between her wide spread legs with her continuing to beg me to fuck her. I rubbed my dick up and down her sopping wet cunt to tease her even more, her hips bucking trying to force me to enter her but I continued to rub myself against her pussy lips and clit, making her continue to beg me to fuck her.

In one quick motion, I entered her pussy and pushed myself entirely into her but I wouldn't move. My dick was now fully embedded in her and I made her beg me for more. I teased her with some very short thrusts and she continued to use her hips to try and get me to fuck her harder but I waited. I then put her legs onto my shoulders and started to fuck her fast and furious.

I was waiting to fuck that pussy all night, even after getting one of her sensuous blow jobs. She was so turned on from the modeling, the spankings, giving me a blow job in front of Jimmy and getting teased while tied up. I felt a little bad for poor Jimmy who could only watch the activities. The stain on the front of his shorts was getting bigger too. He must have been getting blue balls from being our personal photographer all evening and not getting any relief.

Tina's tits were bouncing with each thrust of my cock. Sex with her is incredible and that night was even better. She is one kinky girl and brought my sexual enlightenment to another level. I was beginning to enjoy showing her off knowing other men desired her, wanting to fuck her but knowing she was mine and only mine. Not only was she teasing them but, in a way, so was I.

I kept humping on Tina until I let loose a load of cum deep into her pussy. I was surprised at the amount of sperm I released given the fact that I had already cum earlier. I untied her hands while I was still inside her. She pulled the blindfold off and immediately told me she loved me. We kissed while we embraced before we disengaged. We almost forgot Jimmy was there.

He was staring at us, his face flush and a huge stain on his pants. I felt sorry for him. Tina whispered an idea into my ear. I thought about it for a minute before I gave her a reluctant nod of approval. She then instructed Jimmy to undress while she went to the bathroom. She returned a short time later with a thin, microfiber towel in her hand. Jimmy had no idea what was going to happen as he sat naked on the edge of the bed with his hard on leaking droplets of pre-cum.

Tina draped the towel over Jimmy's mid-section and put on some music. She slowly walked over to my friend and began to dance for him, informing him that he was about to get a lap dance he would never forget. He got a wicked grin on his face as she got closer to him.

"The only rule is you can't touch me." Jimmy was in no position but to accept the rule.

She began to roll her hips in front of him in a sensual display of her nakedness. My girlfriend then closed his legs and straddled him and I felt a twinge of jealousy but didn't want to be selfish. She rubbed her tits against his bare chest while the only thing separating his hard on from her pussy was the thin towel. Tina then raised herself so her left nipple was within millimeters of Jimmy's mouth. She may have even, ever so lightly, brushed her nipple against his lips. She then slapped his face lightly between her breasts a couple of times, motorboat style.

She lowered herself down and began to rub her pussy against his cock through the soft material of the towel. If he couldn't fuck her, this was the next best thing. He was moaning softly as she was grinding herself against him.

Tina suddenly got up and walked away from him so he could see her full naked body again. She did a slow spin then began to approach him with the grace of a tigress stalking her prey, pausing only to take time to bring her breasts up to her mouth to lick her nipples. When she got between his legs, she ripped the towel away and dropped to her knees. I think Jimmy and I both thought she was going to give him a blow job. My heart sank into my stomach and I almost told her to stop but I too was hypnotized by her dance and I had to trust her.

Jimmy's face showed the anticipation he was feeling as Tina lowered her head. She let her long, soft, light brown hair tickle his cock, balls and upper thighs. She was so close to him that I'm sure he could feel her hot breath on his dick and balls. She teased him for a short time before looking up at him, staring into his eyes and giving him a devilish grin. Tina then rose up slightly, brushing her breasts against his balls and hard on. She knew how much she was simultaneously sexually teasing and torturing him.

Tina placed the towel on his lap again, then turned around and bent over to give Jimmy a close up view of her cunt and puckered asshole. She then began to twerk in front of him before she sat down in his lap. She braced herself on his thighs while rubbing her tight, teenage ass against his hard cock. He started to moan loudly and announced he was going to cum. Tina kept rhythmically rubbing her ass against his hard on, squeezing it with her cheeks. Just before he came, he grabbed Tina's hips and started grinding his hips into her ass cheeks. The deal was no touching but he had already spanked her ass and it was difficult to find fault with him getting some leverage as he came after all the teasing he was subjected to that night.

Jimmy was grunting loudly as he humped and rubbed against Tina's ass cheeks. It took him what seemed like forever to finish shooting his sperm into the towel. When he was done cumming, he fell back onto the bed in exhaustion.

When he recovered, he said, "That was the best orgasm I've ever had without getting laid. You are one sexy lady Tina and you are one lucky guy Ron."

Jimmy cleaned himself up in the bathroom, got dressed and thanked us for a memorable evening before he let himself out. Tina and I didn't bother to get dressed and went out into the living room to have a nightcap and to talk.

I asked her where she learned to lap dance like that but didn't she want to talk about it. I had to assume there was something in her wild past she didn't want to reveal but we all have our little secrets. I'm not sure I really wanted to know anyway. I was curious about one thing though. She was really turned on tonight and she was rubbing her most private parts of her naked body against Jimmy with only a light towel between them.

"Can I ask you a question Tina? I want an honest answer too."

"What's that Ron?"

"Did you want to have sex Jimmy tonight? I mean, you were pretty hot tonight, rubbing up against him like that and at one point I thought you were going to blow him."

"Did you want me to have sex with him?"

"I asked you first."

Tina looked at me and said, "I guess I would have if you wanted me to. I thought that might happen when I was tied up like that. Now it's your turn. Did you want me to have sex with him?"

"I don't think I'm ready for that Tina. There were times I felt some jealousy tonight but it was also one of the hottest nights of sex we've had."

"I know what you mean hon. My pussy is still a little wet."

I stuck my finger between her legs and she was not exaggerating. She was still dripping wet. She started to play with my dick while I continued to finger her. Once she got me half hard, she leaned over and sucked my cock back to life.

Once I was hard again, I flipped on the dining room light, laid her back on the table and started to fuck her in front of the patio door hoping someone could see us. I kept teasing her telling her how much Jimmy wanted to fuck her and how he must have thought she was going to blow him. She got hotter when I told her he was probably jerking off at home thinking about her. I fucked her for a long time and finished off with her bent over the table. That ended another incredible night of sex with Tina.

In between our salacious sexual adventures, work and school, Tina was in contact with her mother. In the four classes Tina took over two summer sessions, she got three A's and one B. Needless to say her mother was absolutely thrilled with her success. Kathy continued talking to Rick and bragging how wonderful their daughter was doing. It was a subtle message to try to get him to reconcile with me and accept my relationship with his step daughter. He was still struggling with making contact with me after all that had happened. I didn't want any more drama in my life and I refused to call him after what he had said and done. I guess we are both a little stubborn. Kathy had come into town a couple of times without my brother. She told us it was a little odd seeing us as a couple but she was also thrilled in how Tina had turned her life around and by how much she had matured. I guess we could only hope that my brother would eventually accept our relationship but we continued on with our lives without waiting for his approval.