Tina Carson Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand slid up and onto her nearest breast. Tina gasped into his mouth at the sudden sensation. Greg ran his hand all over the full, round firm shape of her breast before grabbing hold of the end of it. As he squeezed he could feel her nipple respond and as he caught it with his finger tips she sighed and kissed him deeper, leaning into his body more. Her legs opened for him. He could have access to her throbbing mound now if he wanted it.

"Tina, Tina, are you up here?" The strident tone of Mandy's voice broke the moment. Tina jerked back, abruptly breaking off her kiss with Greg.

"Ah, there you are," said Mandy as she appeared at the entrance to their cubicle. "Come on it's time to go, up you get."

Mandy helped Tina to her feet.

"Oh god, look at the state of you," she said, "you're pissed, Jim's not going to be pleased with you when you get home. Come on, let's go. Good night Greg."

As Mandy led Tina away, Greg slumped back into his seat. Very interesting. He had enjoyed tonight immensely. Not only had he met Tina who was by far the most attractive woman he had seen since arriving in this god forsaken town, but it turned out that she was married to Jim Carson, his new work colleague.

'Fantastic! I'm going to look forward to seducing his wife' he thought as he drained the last of his lager.

* * * * * * *

"Who's Greg Hanson?" It was the following morning and Tina was sitting opposite Jim in their kitchen when she asked the question, wincing as she did so. Her eyes hurt and she had a headache that so far two paracetamol hadn't touched!

"What, what did you say?" Jim snapped back.

"I said; who's Greg Hanson?" Tina repeated, looking quizzically at her husband.

"Why, why do you ask?" Jim replied. A worried frown appeared across his forehead.

"Well I met him last night, he was at the club we went to. He said he worked with you. But I've never heard you mention his name, so I thought he was feeding me a line," she replied.

"I haven't mentioned him because firstly, he only started with us on Monday and secondly he's a slime ball. I despise him and everything he stands for. He's a total fucking arsehole!"

Tina was a bit surprised at Jim's reaction. She had never seen him so worked up about anyone he had ever worked with. Jim was so easy going and placid that he usually got on with everyone.

"Bloody hell; so I take it you don't like him much then!" she joked.

Jim scowled at her. "No I don't!"

"So where's he come from?" she asked, intrigued.

"He was transferred here from another division. The word on the street is that he was caught doing inappropriate things with the boss's wife. It is only hearsay, nothing has ever been confirmed. It's just a rumour."

"Oh, I see!" she replied.

"Why, did he try anything on with you then?" he asked, his voice cracking slightly in apprehension. "Apparently he's got a reputation with the ladies. He's already tried it on with a couple of the girls in the office."

"I'll bet one of them was Yvonne," Tina said with a smile. She knew that Yvonne was a terrible flirt when out but she always, always went home to her husband.

"Yes it was as a matter of fact. He's already boasted that he's fucked her but she hotly denies it and of course I believe her," Jim said. He paused for a moment.

"So did he... did he try it on with you then?" Jim's stomach tightened with a tinge of jealousy as he croaked the words out.

"No, of course not," Tina lied, feeling her face begin to burn. She was sure Jim would notice.

"That's okay then." He swung down from his kitchen stool. "Right got to go, things to do. Have a good day and don't work too hard. See you tonight." He kissed Tina and left.

Tina sat with her face in her hands thoughts of last night running through her mind. She vaguely remembered kissing Greg and she seemed to recall him fondling her breast. She came to the conclusion that she'd let it happen because she was drunk and if she'd been sober then nothing would have occurred. Satisfied with her conclusion she too eased herself off her stool and got herself ready for work.

She staggered slightly and as her head spun she reminded herself that it was not a good idea to go out and drink so much when you had to work the next day. She wasn't sure how she was going to make it to the end of her shift.

* * *

"Morning Jimmy!" The following Monday, Greg noticeably late as usual, sauntered into the main office to find Jim already at work behind his desk.

Jim looked up and scowled. He hated being called Jimmy. Greg had learned this very early on and now used it all the time to try and wind Jim up. It usually succeeded and it certainly did today.

"So ... Jimmy; I met your wife on Friday night," he said, "I must say she is one hot looking mama! "

He paused and began to pace up an down in front of Jim's desk, his face taking on a serious expression. "What I can't understand ... and perhaps you can shed some light on this for me Jimmy ..." he stopped pacing and turned to face Jim, "just what the hell is a fit babe like that doing with a shit for brains dickhead like you?"

He grinned at Jim, waiting for him to explode. He didn't have long to wait.

"You fucking arsehole. I'm warning you Greg, you keep the fuck away from my wife. I know about your reputation and if I catch you anywhere near her there'll be consequences!" Jim was panting for breath, the veins on his neck were bulging and his face was bright red.

"You know what Jimmy, you make me laugh. You're a funny guy, you know that." Greg moved closer and spoke softer. "Don't threaten me you shithead, I'm bigger than you and if you come anywhere near me I'll kick the crap out of you and you know it!" he hissed. Standing upright he smiled as he backed away.

"Oh don't hurt me Jimmy, I'll be good." He sniggered as he cringed away, playing up for the benefit of the other people in the office. He then turned and left the office.

Jim glared after him, his hatred for the man greatly intensified.

* * * * * *

"Well, well, well, look who's here, if it isn't Tina Carson, as I live and breathe."

Tina was stood deep in thought looking over a display that she was considering changing. At the sound of her name her head shot around.

Walking towards her was Greg, a fixed grin on his face. "Hi there beautiful," he said as he came up and surprised her by leaning down and kissing her on the cheek.

"Oh hi ... erm ... Greg," she replied. She looked into his face. Her heart skipped a beat as she caught sight of his long eyelashes. "What are you doing here?"

"Came to see you of course. You know, after Friday night and all that!" he smiled.

"I don't know what you mean," she countered. She could feel the heat in her face as she blushed deeply.

"Sure you do. Look I won't beat about the bush. I know you want me and I certainly want you so why don't we just save ourselves a lot of time and trouble by not dancing around the issue. I'll meet you outside when you finish work and we'll go back to my place and have some fun ... if you know what I mean." He winked at her.

She looked horrified into his face but then her gaze softened. He couldn't believe it. She actually looked like she was considering it! Holy shit! He grinned broadly.

She then seemed to come to her senses. She smiled. "Oh I see, very funny, ha ha! Now what do you really want?" she asked.

"Can't blame a man for trying," he said. "Right ... I'm after a few things for my new apartment and wondered if you could help me. You know a woman's touch and all that. It would be a massive help, if you don't mind of course?"

"Sure, no problem, I don't mind at all," she replied, "I could do that I suppose. So, what sort of things are you after?"

"Well I've got most of the hard furniture. You know, table and chairs, a comfortable sofa, a king size bed ..." he paused as he looked into her eyes before continuing. "So now I just need to dress it all up. You know, cutlery, crockery, cushions, bedding ... that kind of thing ..." He again looked deep into her eyes, wiggled his eyebrows up and down and then grinned at her.

Tina felt her heart flutter. Those eyelashes. She shook her head, inwardly chastising herself for the stupid reaction to something so mundane. What is the matter with you? You're acting like a love struck teenager with a massive crush not a mature wife and mother in her mid twenties. Get a grip woman!

"Okay, have you anything particularly in mind," she asked as she led him out of her area.

They spent the next forty five minutes going from department to department, Tina pointing out things he should buy as essentials for his apartment and other items that he might consider later as luxury buys.

Greg took every opportunity to press as close to Tina as he could when she showed him items on display. Even in her work trousers he could make out the fullness of her arse.

Eventually he left, once more kissing her on the cheek before he went.

As he left, Mandy, Tina's friend and work colleague sidled up to Tina. "Was that Greg from the other night I just saw?"

"Yes it was," Tina replied, blushing bright red.

"Oh, I thought it was. What did he want then, besides being kissy kissy?" Mandy said with a broad smile.

"Oh nothing much," Tina replied a little too quickly. Mandy noticed.

"OH MY GOD, you fancy him!"

"I DO NOT," Tina retorted.

Mandy grinned. Tina's protestations didn't sound too convincing to her.

"You do, I can see it in your face Tina. Oh my god. I know he's a hunk but really ...?" Mandy paused.

Tina collapsed. "Oh I don't know ... It's his eyes Mandy, he has the most gorgeous brown eyes with really, really long eyelashes. He just has to look at me with those long eyelashes and I go weak at the knees. I know it's pathetic ... but it's just ... I don't know ... it's like ... if he asked me to run away with him ... I think I would!" Tina could feel her face burning. "I ... I can't explain why ... I know it makes no sense ... no sense at all ... but ..."

"Are you serious?" Mandy was perplexed. "Get a grip girl, I've never heard of anything so stupid in all my life!"

She continued. "I'd be careful if I were you, there's something about him I don't like and I certainly wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him."

"Yeah, I know, I know but there's just something about him ..." Tina's voice tailed off.

"Tina, you're a married woman, so get those thoughts out of your head right now. Remember why you married Jim. Are you saying you don't love him anymore?" Mandy was becoming annoyed with her friend. It was time to either talk bluntly to her or give her a quick slap.

"Yeah, of course, you're right as per usual. It's just a fantasy I suppose. Women do get them from time to time, don't they?" Tina looked hopefully at Mandy.

Mandy smiled. "Sure, from time to time, I suppose." She looked at her friend who seemed to have a far away look in her eyes. She pulled a face to herself as she considered Tina's non response to her question about still loving Jim.

* * * * * *

"I've told you before, I forbid you to talk to that man, he's bad news," Jim stormed.

Tina bristled. "I can talk to whoever I want, who are you to tell me who I can and can't talk to. Anyway, he's a customer, I can't very well refuse to serve him can I? It's my job and I'll get the sack if I do that!"

Jim was furious with Tina. Greg had been his usual obnoxious self when he had returned to work. He took great delight in informing Jim of his visit to Bromptons to see Tina. He failed to really explain that he had gone to purchase items for his apartment, instead laying it on thick that he had gone there to chat her up and how responsive she'd been.

Of course Jim on returning home and still bristling with anger took it out on his wife, which didn't help matters.

* * * * * *

Over the next few days Greg visited Tina at Bromptons as often as he could, always on the pretext of needing her help and guidance with the renovation of his apartment. Whether it was soft furnishings, wallpaper and paint or indoor plants he bombarded her with enquiries.

Tina was beginning to find him quite charming as well as extremely funny especially since he had stopped pestering her with talk about wanting to bed her. Instead he seemed genuinely interested in her opinion about his apartment and what he could do to improve it.

And then Greg offered to take her to lunch. He was not surprised when she politely declined his offer telling him she didn't feel it was appropriate. But Greg was not to be deterred. She had to let him, it was his way of thanking her for all her helpful advice regarding his apartment. Tina still refused but over the next few weeks Greg continued to ask her, chipping away at her resolve to resist until she finally, albeit reluctantly, agreed to meet with him even though she knew deep down she shouldn't be going.

The lunch date was okay. Of course she didn't tell Jim where she was going or with whom. It wasn't really any of his business although she did feel guilty about being there. In the end she justified her actions on the basis of helping out a client in his time of need and that it was purely business. And after all, she had to eat!

Greg for his part was loving this especially when he managed to take a selfie of himself and Tina sat at their table in the bistro. Tina was horrified and begged him to delete the photo worried that Greg would show it to Jim. Greg agreed that he would and did actually delete a photo. Unfortunately for Tina it wasn't the one he'd just taken of them.

Just before they left separately, Greg managed to get Tina to agree to visit his apartment. Although at first she was reluctant to accept his invitation he explained it was purely so she could see the results of his purchases, which had been inspired and suggested by her. He reinforced his argument by saying that he thought Bromptons would benefit from her new perspective and obviously this would probably benefit her as well financially.

* * * * * *

When Greg returned to Foremans after his lunch date, he wasted no time in heading straight to Jim's desk.

"Hiya Jimmy, how you doing?" he smirked.

Jim looked up and scowled at him. "What do you want now?" he said.

"Oh nothing much Jimmy, just thought you might be interested in seeing this?"

"There is nothing I want to see from you that would be remotely interesting," seethed Jim, "so why don't you just fuck off and leave me alone!"

"I think you might want to see this, Jimmy!" Greg smirked as he opened up the picture gallery on his mobile phone and laid the phone in front of Jim. "She's quite photogenic don't you think?"

"What the..." Jim was horrified as he looked at the picture of his wife sat with his arch enemy. Judging by her reaction it seemed she was having a good time but then he only saw what he thought he saw.

He looked at Greg who was grinning from ear to ear. He was loving this.

"You bastard..." He leapt across his desk arms flailing. Greg moved quickly back a step neatly avoiding Jim's impetuous lunge.

"Now, now," Greg backed off laughing loudly as Jim stood glaring after him.

* * *

Tina and Jim had a massive argument that night with the end result that Jim slept the night in the spare bedroom. They still weren't talking the next day, or the day after, or even the day after that.

Tina was miserable. She hadn't meant to upset her husband and was actually surprised at how he had reacted. She tried to tell him it was all innocent and that she had everything under control and that nothing was as it appeared to be as portrayed in that picture. Unfortunately Jim was consumed with jealousy and anger and wasn't about to be placated anytime soon.

A couple more days had passed and Tina was walking around her department checking to see if the price changes that had come over the company intranet that day had been completed by her staff. She didn't see Greg as he approached.

"Hello gorgeous." Tina spun round in shock just as Greg reached her. She stumbled into his arms.

He grabbed her. "Steady on Tina, I know you want me but there is a time and place for it you know," he grinned at her.

"I... I..." she stuttered.

"Yeah I know," he interrupted with a smirk, "of course you do. Anyway that's the reason I'm here. I want you to come to the grand unveiling of my apartment, which wouldn't have been possible without your help. So please say you'll come and have a look."

"I can't... I promised Jim... I'm so sorry, I'd really like to see what you've done but..." she paused.

"Come on Tina, you're a big girl now. Jim can't tell you what to do. We're not living in the Victorian era where husbands ruled the roost. Besides I happen to know Jim's out of town on business this afternoon and won't be back until later tonight so you'll have plenty of time to come and have a look and still be back home before he is."

Tina thought about it for a minute or two. She was conflicted. She'd promised Jim she wouldn't have anything more to do with Greg but she really wanted to see the fruits of her labour.

"Okay... but not for long," she finally said reluctantly, "I must be home before Jim and I've got to go and pick up Sophia from my mum's first."

"Excellent," Greg replied. He handed her a card. "Here's my address, I'll see you there after you finish work, yes?"

"I suppose so ..." Tina hesitantly replied.

* * * * * *

With a deep feeling of trepidation, tinged with guilt from defying Jim, Tina stood outside Greg's apartment. Her finger wavered as she debated whether or not she should press the buzzer.

"Oh sod it!" she declared. She really wanted to see what Greg had done with his purchases and she wouldn't be long, so everything would be okay. She pressed the button. The door opened almost immediately.

"Tina ... you made it! Come on in," Greg stood at the open door. "Here take this," he added as he thrust a glass of white wine into her hand.

Tina, somewhat taken aback, took the glass as she stepped inside his apartment.

She looked around to see numerous bottles of booze lined up on a table together with various plates of sandwiches, vol-au-vents and other finger nibbles. It looked like someone had raided a delicatessen.

"Expecting a crowd?" she asked, with a bemused smile on her lips.

"Of course. I've invited loads of people, it's my apartment warming party. You're the first to arrive," he added taking her coat. "Feel free to wander around to see how I've integrated your ideas into my home. I think you'll find it's worked out well."

Tina was intrigued and more than a little bit excited as she moved through the living room murmuring her approval at what Greg had achieved with his purchases.

"I love what you've done," she said glancing over to him as she wandered from the living room into the kitchen and out again. She entered the last room.

"Oh!" She jumped back, embarrassed at discovering his bedroom.

"Don't be shy, you can go in," said Greg moving up close behind her and pressing up against her arse. He nudged her forward with his crotch. She could feel his bulge pressing in between her arse cheeks. It seemed to be worming it's way in towards her pussy already. She swallowed nervously.

She took in the silky sheets covering his king sized bed. She thought the bed must be expensive, it was an impressive piece of furniture. Her eyes scanned around the room taking in the wall to wall mirrored wardrobes. Lifting her head she let out a barely audible gasp as she saw the mirror suspended from the ceiling.

"Erm... very nice," she stuttered as she turned to leave.

"No, no," Greg said, "Don't be shy, I want you to stay awhile and savour this room. Come sit down here, feel the sheets, feel how silky smooth they are."

He pulled her down to sit next to him.