Tina Carson Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a big gulp of her wine before looking at him.

He smiled at her and flashed his eyes. She felt her stomach turn over as she saw his long, long eyelashes. Why was she so drawn to them?

As she was briefly pondering on that, Greg's arm coiled around her shoulder. He pulled her close and then surprised her by softly kissing her. Much to her annoyance she didn't resist.

"Thank you," he whispered, breaking the kiss, "you've been so kind and helpful. I know it hasn't been easy for you. I really don't know why Jim feels so threatened by me. Perhaps he knows I'm a better salesman than him and this is his way of reacting to that. I don't know."

He kissed her again this time with a bit more passion. Tina put a hand on his chest and tried to push him away.

"Please Greg, no," she said as she turned her head to one side to avoid his lips. His hand came to her face and caressed her cheek before turning her head towards him.

He kissed her again, this time more urgently, his lips hard and demanding. Once more she resisted.

"No ... please ..." she gasped, turning away. Greg smiled at her. If she didn't want this all she had to do was stand up and leave. Yet despite her protestations she remained seated next to him. He leaned to her again and this time she didn't resist. She whimpered as their lips engaged.

Tina knew this was wrong, she should be pulling away but as he worked his mouth over hers she felt a swirl of passion from deep within that swamped her sensibilities. He pushed his tongue against her lips. Unable to stop herself, she let it enter where he found hers ready and waiting. Their kiss deepened, their tongues fully engaged as he held her tighter.

He dropped a hand down onto her nearest leg and worked it along her thigh, revelling in the firmness and curve of the flesh inside her work trousers. He took his time, repeatedly stroking the full length of her leg before he began to push against her inner thigh hoping she would open her legs so he could reach her mound.

As Tina kissed him harder, breathing heavily through her nose, so her legs parted automatically. Greg wasted no time as his hand moved in. As he reached out and touched her pussy she jolted upright breaking the kiss.

"I have to go ... erm ... I have ... I have to leave ... now," she stammered, scarcely able to breathe as she jumped up off the bed. "Sorry to ... but I have to ... now ..." She bolted out of the bedroom and Greg heard the apartment door open and then slam shut.

He lay back on his bed and laughed.

* * *

Over the forthcoming weeks, the tension between Tina and Jim began to relax. It is true that time can be a great healer and whilst not on great terms their relationship was certainly better than it had been. At least they now talked to each other but Greg's name was never mentioned.

Much to Tina's relief Greg's regular visits to the store dwindled away after his party. It hadn't been his intention to stop going in as he was as keen as ever to add the voluptuous young mum to his long list of married conquests. It was just he was working away for a few weeks, although he did manage to sneak in now and again to see her on the rare occasions he was back in town.

Despite her best efforts to avoid him, to her chagrin Tina actually found that she was pleased to see him. She just hoped Greg wouldn't tell Jim as she knew how he would react, which of course concerned her greatly. But even knowing this she justified her actions as being completely professional because as a department head she couldn't ignore a potential customer who asked to see her personally.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Foreman's was a good company to work for and Jim had been with them for several years. They had always looked after their employees and in addition to paying above average wages they also had an excellent pension plan and generous sick pay. They also held three functions a year for the staff. A Christmas party, a summer barbecue and a dinner dance, the latter to which valued clients and customers were also invited to attend.

A couple of months after Greg had invited Tina to his apartment it was the weekend of the annual company barbecue, which was not just for the employees but their families as well. No expense was spared. They hired outside caterers who specialised in hog roasts as well as the usual burgers, hot dogs and chips. They also provided a free bar with both alcoholic and soft drinks.

This was the only company function of Jim's that Tina truly enjoyed. It was very informal and relaxed and this year Foremans had gone all out, no expense seemed to have been spared. They'd had a good sales year to date.

To celebrate their success, the venue this year was a departure from the norm. The company had managed to hire the grounds of a country mansion for the day. It was a massive estate with acres of pasture land, grass meadows, woodlands, parkland and lakes. It was an idyllic location and the weather played it's part when the day dawned to a clear blue sky, bright sunshine and a warm breeze. It was going to be a lovely day.

Tina arrived with Jim and wasted no time in hitting the Pimms, not realising that the tasty fruity drink packed a powerful alcoholic punch. Jim had agreed to be the designated driver. She was determined to enjoy herself after the events of the past few weeks. Baby Sophia was at home being looked after by her doting granny.

Greg arrived sometime later. He spotted Tina with Jim and for the time being kept his distance. But he did get close enough to notice what Tina was wearing. And he liked what he saw.

Her summer dress was flared at the waist and was short enough to show off a substantial amount of her shapely, bare thighs. She was wearing sandals with a high wedge heel, which made her legs look really sexy.

He also noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra. It made him wonder how she was keeping her large breasts contained with only two thin spaghetti straps to hold her dress up. He didn't know that she'd made the decision to go braless because she didn't want to leave large strap marks on her tanned shoulders after being out in the sun all day.

An hour had passed before Greg made his first move. Tina spotted him as he walked over towards her and Jim. She groaned inwardly. This was just what she needed. Her initial easy going conversation with Jim had abruptly disintegrated when the talk switched to their hopes for a second baby. Jim had become annoyed when he felt she was hinting that maybe he was the reason she'd not yet conceived.

Totally misunderstanding her tone and what she'd said he reacted badly. Like most men he was sensitive to any perceived criticism about his prowess between the sheets and the implied slur on his ability to get his wife pregnant had bit deep.

Tina was acutely aware that there was an obvious tension between her and Jim and now Greg's impending arrival would only add fuel to the fire. So she was understandably nervous as he drew near.

"Hi Tina, hi-ya Jimmy." Greg greeted them both. Tina smiled weakly but Jim was scowling.

"What the fuck do you want!" Jim bristled angrily. Tina was shocked at the fierceness of her husband's response.

Greg smiled in reply and smoothly went on the defensive. "Whoa, whoa Jimbo, what's with the attitude? There's no need to be so angry. I've only come across to say hello to you both."

Jim was fuming and could barely contain himself. "Yeah, yeah, I know you Greg. You've come over here with the idea of causing trouble. So why don't you just do us both a favour and fuck off!"

"Okay, okay, I'll go." Greg said, holding his hands up in mock surrender as he turned to face Tina. "I just want you to know Tina, I was only trying to be friendly but your husband seems to think differently. I'll go now and I'm sorry if I've offended you in any way."

And with that he turned and walked away, smiling to himself as he heard Tina turn on Jim.

"What the hell was all that about Jim? That was so rude. Greg's a nice man and he certainly didn't deserve that kind of foul mouthed abuse from you. And it was completely unjustified I might add."

Even though Jim was their designated driver he'd still had a couple of beers and so wasn't in total control of his tongue. Completely sober he might have thought about what he was going to say before he opened his mouth.

"A NICE MAN," Jim hissed, "he's a complete fucking arsehole and you're a fucking idiot if you think HE'S a nice man," he added sarcastically. "I tell you what, if you're so impressed with Mr God's Gift to Women, why don't you go see if he can get you pregnant, seeing as I can't!"

"You bastard," Tina sobbed as tears welled from her blue eyes, "It's not my fault I can't get pregnant!"

"So you ARE saying it's me then!" Jim raged, "Yeah, always blame the bloke!"

"All you need to do is go for a sperm count. Is that so difficult?" Tina sobbed.

"I don't need to," Jim retorted sullenly, "It's clearly your problem!"

Tina was inconsolable by now. "You really are a selfish prick," she cried at him. People around started to notice their developing argument.

"Sssshhh, people can hear you," Jim hissed.

"Fuck you!" Tina sobbed as she walked away. She just needed to get away from him. Anywhere would do.

She walked into the woods. A few steps inside and the silence was unbelievable. She couldn't hear any noise from the party at all. All she could hear were the sounds of nature. The occasional creaking sound as tree branches rubbed against each other. The slight breeze moving through the leaves. Rustling noises in the undergrowth as rabbits or birds foraged for food. Bird call echoing around, warning others of her approach.

She should have been in awe of it but all Tina could hear was Jim's last words. "It's clearly your problem!"

She cried as she stumbled on deeper into the wood.

From a distance, Greg saw her argument with Jim develop. He didn't need to be close by to realise what had just occurred. He could see it in their body language. Things were not right. Excellent. He could now capitalize on Jim's mistake.

He watched as Tina walked into the wood. Working out which direction he needed to go to intercept her he struck off, walking purposefully to his goal.

It was only a matter of a few minutes before Tina realised she had no idea where she was. She had walked into the woods following no particular trail for five minutes or so. The only thing going through her mind was her argument with Jim. He really was selfish. She couldn't believe it. What was wrong with him and why had he said those nasty things to her?

She stopped and looked around. It suddenly dawned on her that she had no idea where she was. The forest canopy had closed overhead and it was decidedly gloomy in this part of the wood. As panic gripped her she spotted a chink of light ahead. She hurried towards it and burst out of the tree line into a clearing.

It was a large woodland glade with tall grasses swaying n the light breeze. She stood and looked around trying vainly to get her bearings. She had no idea where she was or how to get back to Jim. Not that she was in any rush to.

Greg paused on the edge of the woodland glade. He looked around before he finally spotted his quarry. He moved out, walking nonchalantly towards her on an intercept pattern.

"Tina, what are you doing here?" Greg said, acting surprised as he drew near.

Tina was still sobbing softly.

"Oh my goodness, are you alright?" Greg was extremely concerned.

"Yes, yes, I'm fine," Tina whimpered, before dissolving once more into a flood of tears.

Greg moved up closer to her and took her into his arms.

"There, there, what's the matter Tina? Tell me what's bothering you?" he said.

"It's nothing ... it's nothing ... I'm just being silly," she sobbed.

"Come on tell me, I want to help. Let it out. You'll feel better."

"It's Jim. He's said some hurtful things. We've been wanting to have a second child and he's blaming me because I haven't conceived yet."

"Oh you poor dear," Greg said as he pulled her tighter to him.

She didn't resist as he cuddled her and she drew comfort from his strength. He held her close for a few minutes before he pulled away slightly and looked down at her face. She looked up into his. As she sniffled he leant in and kissed her softly on her full red lips.

Her lips tasted of tears. She kissed him back. Gently at first then with a bit more feeling.

"I'll look after you," he murmured as he kissed her again with a bit more passion.

Tina was overwhelmed by her emotions. She wasn't thinking straight. She was so upset with her husband that she welcomed the attention of another man as he consoled her. Her arousal grew as their kisses intensified. Any thoughts that she shouldn't be doing this never entered her mind.

Greg broke the kiss and nuzzled into her neck. She gasped slightly as he nibbled her ear lobe before he kissed her again.

He sank down into the tall woodland grass and pulled her down after him. She didn't resist. He laid her down on her back and moved to lay alongside her.

His hand moved over her breast. He squeezed it through her dress. She groaned as she felt his finger brush across her nipple. It responded immediately to his touch.

"No ... please you shouldn't ... it's ... ooohhh ... mmmm," Tina moaned as Greg eased the straps of the dress off her shoulders and pulled it down to expose her bare breasts.

Even laid down her tits mostly still stood proud. "Fuck Tina your breasts are sensational," breathed Greg as he casually ran his hand over her fleshy orbs, cupping and gently fondling them.

Tina loved having her breasts fondled. It was one of her biggest turn ons. Unluckily for her, Greg was an expert. His fingers again caught her rapidly swelling nipples. She gasped as he tweaked each of them in turn.

He shifted awkwardly onto his side, this new position allowing him to bring both hands into play. Now he could work on both her breasts at the same time. Taking them in his hands he squeezed them together and pushed them up and then pulled them apart. Squeezing and groping he repeated this again and again causing Tina to writhe beside him.

He pushed then together and up one final time and then moving over her he lowered his face into the dramatic cleavage he had created, kissing and licking her mounds of flesh before turning his attention once more to her nipples.

Tina continued to writhe beneath him, her arousal growing more intense as he licked and sucked and tugged on her swollen nubs. She had never felt them this sensitive before as he took his time teasing and playing with them.

Pausing briefly, Greg sat up and looked down into Tina's face. Her eyes were half open and dreamy, her lips were slightly parted. He felt his stomach muscles tense and contract as a flash of passion coursed through his body. She looked so helpless, so lost, so sexy.

He felt his cock twitch. He lent down and they kissed, mashing their mouths together urgently, their tongues entwining as they kissed with a growing frenzy.

His hand moved down Tina's body and onto her leg. He stroked along her smooth, bare skinned thigh, sliding boldly under her dress until he reached the top of her legs and her panties. He forced his fingers into her mound and rubbed gently but firmly.

Tina groaned softly as she opened her legs wider to allow Greg greater access to her pussy. It was an instinctive action, she just couldn't help herself. He could feel that her panties were damp. He smiled to himself as he went to work. He would soon have them sopping wet.

He had magic in his fingers as he stroked up and down her gash, tracing the outline of her increasingly engorged pussy lips, feeling the slickness grow as he pushed her panties inside her. She gasped in response at the sudden intrusion and her hips began to move from side to side as she now welcomed the unwanted invasion.

Greg was triumphant. He knew he was just minutes away from fucking the sexy wife of his dumb fuck, shit for brains work colleague Jim. What a loser he thought smugly, he deserves everything he gets in life.

He could feel his cock straining against his shorts. It was becoming quite painful. He was also supremely confident that once he had fucked her she would willingly come back for more. He was that good!

He pulled her panties to one side and slid a finger inside her sopping wet slit. And as he did, Tina finally came to her senses.

"No ... no ... stop ... you ... Greg please ... you mustn't ... we ... we mustn't do this," she panted breathlessly.

"What!" Greg was taken aback. What the hell just happened here?

"Sure we can," he answered quickly as he sought to regain control. He leaned down over her and tried to kiss her.

"No ... no," Tina turned her face away from him, "no we can't do this. I can't do this."

She struggled to sit up, pushing his hands away as he tried to force her back down, tears welling up once more in her eyes.

"I just can't do this," she repeated, as she still struggled to sit up.

Greg thought quickly. He needed to retrieve the upper hand now and soon or the moment would be lost.

"Look Tina, you're hurting right now from the harsh words you and Jimmy had." Greg was at his persuasive best now. "What you need is an emotional release to free yourself from the pain you're feeling right now."

His words caused Tina to pause from her efforts to rise. He saw the tears in her eyes when she looked at him but at least he had her attention again and for that he was pleased.

"Look, I can help you with that," he said.

"I know what you want," Tina replied, "you want what all men want; you want to stick your cock inside me just for your own gratification."

"No, no, you've got me all wrong," Greg answered. "Well, yes, I would like nothing more than to make love to you ..."

Tina looked angrily at him.

Greg continued. "... of course I would, you're a remarkably sexy and attractive woman. Any man would be mad not to want to make love to you."

Greg was on his charm offensive so he would never use the word fuck. That would put her off completely. He had to make her feel that he wanted to comfort her and cherish her rather than just use her.

He could see Tina's expression soften as she relaxed.

He continued. "I'm trying to be a friend to you now, a best friend, who will do anything he can to ease your pain. As a man, I know that one of the best cures is to give your body and mind a release. And it's a medical fact that sex and especially orgasmic sex is the greatest cleansing release you can get."

He wasn't too sure if this was true or not. He thought he may have read something along those lines several years ago but couldn't really remember. But it sounded good.

He looked into Tina's eyes. She was melting, he could see that. She was definitely weakening.

He wasn't too sure if it was too soon but shit or bust he thought. He reached his hand over and fondled her breasts again, gently pinching at her nipples.

Tina didn't stop him; she just looked into his eyes.

She was dreadfully conflicted. She sort of knew deep down that Greg was feeding her a line but it did sound plausible as she had read something like that before in a ladies magazine.

And she was aroused. And his eyes ... and those wonderful ... soft ... long eyelashes ...

As Greg fondled her breasts she could feel her nipples swelling once more under his fingertips.

When he kissed her she was lost. As her eyes flickered and closed she decided to let him have his way with her.

Uncharacteristically Greg misread the situation. As Tina hesitated, Greg jumped in thinking he needed to do something.

"Look Tina, we don't have to have sex, I can just bring you to orgasm another way."

Tina opened her eyes and looked at him, somewhat surprised.