Tina Carson Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,441 Followers

He was excited himself as his cock expanded and began to press up against Tina's arse cheeks. Even in her drunken state she knew what it was and could judge the size. She knew it wasn't small.

* * *

It wasn't until Jim had nearly arrived at the offices that it finally dawned on him that he had left Tina, miles away on her own. Well, not quite on her own. His stomach lurched as he thought of that prick Greg and what he could get up to now he wasn't there.

No! He had to get thoughts like that completely out of his mind. Tina's a big girl and he trusted her. She wouldn't allow someone like Greg anywhere near her. Besides there were plenty of staff around to prevent Greg from trying anything on.

He was snapped out of his thoughts as he drove into the office car park and stopped immediately. In front of him were two police cars, almost blinding him with their swirling, flashing lights.

Leaving his car he walked up to the office building. Four policemen were standing by the main entrance.

"Good evening Sir," said one of the officers. "Door's been smashed open, we've had a quick look and don't believe anyone is still inside but we needed you present before we could do a more formal and thorough sweep of the building."

"Okay," replied Jim. The police entered the premises. Jim following close behind.

Walking through the reception area they stepped on broken glass. The door between the reception area and the sales office had been smashed. Jim shook his head. It had been smashed for no purpose as it was never locked.

Jim switched on the lights and gasped.

The entire office looked like a bomb had ripped through it. There was paper strewn everywhere, desk drawers had been pulled out and smashed, debris littered the floor.

All the computers were gone, loose cabling the only indication of where they had once been located.

Oh my god he thought, as he surveyed the mess, I'm going to be here for ages.

* * *

At the same time that Jim looked round at the devastation in the offices, Greg had dropped a hand down onto Tina's stocking clad leg and moved it up the front of her thigh and under her dress. The dress lifted with his hand as it went higher and higher. The sensation of running his fingertips over her smooth nylons made his cock throb in anticipation. And then he reached her stocking top, feeling a clip from a suspender belt and then bare flesh beyond. He let out a short gasp. It never failed to thrill him when he realised that the woman he was with was wearing stockings and suspenders. His cock stiffened and began to throb harder.

Tina's breathing was ragged as her arousal grew. She should be stopping this but felt powerless to do so. She was incredibly turned on by her husband's hated work colleague. And she knew she shouldn't be letting him do these things to her but he did have lovely brown eyes with those incredibly long eyelashes ...

"Greg ... please ... no ..." She sighed as she spoke the words. Even she didn't think she meant them. The signs were all too apparent. Too intoxicated to resist there was an air of expectant inevitability.

"Ssshhh ... Tina ... just relax," Greg whispered as he nuzzled into her ear. "You know that you want this. I know I do. And I have to tell you now before we go any further ... I think I'm falling in love with you ..."

"Oohhmmyy ..." She shuddered as his fingers reached her thong. Her legs opened invitingly. His hand slid in between her thighs and straight onto her mound. She was wet. Her body shivered as he pushed her thong into her pussy with a finger and then gasped when he inserted a second finger shortly after.

Lifting her thong out of the way he jammed both fingers back inside together and thrust as hard as he could. Tina nearly came on the spot.

She couldn't understand why she was so receptive to Greg. She'd thought she had him pegged. He was an arsehole, the sort of man she had vowed to avoid. But now she wasn't so sure. She knew her husband hated him, yet here she was, allowing him to grope her. And to her shame she was enjoying how he made her feel.

But she'd seen a caring, compassionate, loving side to him which clearly Jim had never seen. And with his whispered words just now everything was okay. He'd just told her he loved her. And she thought that maybe she loved him too.

Greg pulled away, scrambling to undo his trousers and free his cock. As he lowered his zip, Tina tried to break free. He had his hand on her neck.

"No, no, not yet Tina, we're not finished yet," He pushed her forward and bent her over the railing.

"No, no we can't. We shouldn't ..." Tina pleaded as Greg lifted her dress up her legs and over her hips. There was still a little flicker of resistance left. Faint though it was she was still a married woman and mother.

"Sure we can. Besides, I just told you I'm in love with you!" His words had an edge to them and a sober Tina might have caught the quick flash of irritation in the grating tone of his voice but she was too far gone now to pick up on his harshness.

He gazed down on her luscious legs clad in their stockings and suspenders, their length made even sexier by the height of her 5" stilettos and groaned.

"Your legs are fucking fantastic," he enthused as he finally freed his cock. As he stroked it to full erection he could feel copious amounts of pre cum oozing out of the tip and onto his finger tips.

Greg nudged his knee in between her legs spreading them wider so she could accept his cock into her pussy. Her arse was stuck up high into the air.

"No, Greg ... please ..." she whimpered softly as she shifted her feet to open her stance. The reluctance was muted now. It was almost over.

He grunted as he eased his cock in between her round, fleshy arse cheeks and pushed up against her pussy lips. They peeled apart easily allowing the head of his cock to nestle snugly against them. He smiled triumphantly. Finally, at long last he had her.

"OHHHH FUCK ME!" It wasn't actually a request from Tina, more the reaction to the pain she felt as he flexed his hips and entered her.

Greg's cock was big. Not the biggest she'd ever had but it was up there with some of the biggest. It was arrow straight until the last couple of inches where it curved slightly upwards. And it was very thick and the head was big.

Tina felt her pussy grip his shaft as he fed more of his throbbing meat inside her, relentlessly pushing forward with his hips. She was now excited herself and with all resistance gone pushed back eagerly to meet him.

Greg was both surprised and delighted with her response. He couldn't believe how easy it had been to get her on the end of his cock tonight. And she was now proving she really was as good a fuck as he had hoped as she enthusiastically pumped her hips back and forth, squeezing his cock inside her tight pussy, grunting loudly from sheer pleasure with each and every thrust.

'Jimmy really is a dumb fuck to let his wife stay here tonight on her own' Greg thought, grinning maniacally. 'He was inviting me to fuck her. Stupid, stupid man'.

As he began to flex his hips his hands moved into her cleavage. Sliding under her bra he pulled free her massive breasts. As they swung down invitingly he grabbed hold and groped, fondled and massaged them, as well as pinching at her swollen nipples. Tina was loving it as she gasped and groaned from intense, sheer delight.

It didn't take long for her to have her first orgasm. Greg was very proficient at fucking women from behind. The length and thickness of his cock gave the women a feeling of complete fulfilment.

As her orgasm subsided he pulled out. Tina was surprised as he spun her round to face him.

He kissed her before taking one of her legs and hooking her foot over the bottom railing in the fence. He moved in between her thighs and pushed his cock back inside her wet and willing pussy.

She threw her arms around his neck and moved in harmony with his forceful thrusts, moving as one, writhing on the end of his hardness, her face contorted in a mixture of passion and pain.

Her mouth was parted, her breath coming in short pants, her eyes were closed as Greg hammered into her, the curve at the end of his cock ideal for seeking out her G-spot.

"Oh my god ..." Tina screamed as wave after wave of pleasure swamped her body as his cock successfully completed it's task.

Greg continued to pound into her, his hips were a blur as his speed increased, his hands relentlessly working her magnificent breasts, tweaking and nipping at her swollen nubs.

Tina couldn't believe what was happening as she came again and again on the end of Greg's cock before finally he could hold back no longer.

With a final vigorous thrust he came. He grunted loudly, grimacing as pulse after pulse of his thick creamy white cum spewed out from the end of his large cock to flood her pussy. He was soaked in sweat. He had not fucked anyone this hard since his teenage years. He held her close as his cock twitched several times as he slowly came down from his own personal high.

He exhaled deeply, feeling weak at the knees, his eyes closing momentarily as he pulled free from her cum filled pussy.

Tina was exhausted. Despite her initial reluctance she had not been an unenthusiastic participant and had given as good as she had got. The reality of that would come later along with the guilt. Yet again she had betrayed her marriage vows. Sadly it was a recurring theme that she seemed unable to stop.

* * *

Meanwhile, twenty miles away, Jim and the police had finally finished their search of the offices. The devastation of the sales office was replicated in all the other offices. The perpetrators had long since left, leaving devastation in their wake.

"Looks like you're going to be here a while then," said one of the officers.

A glum looking Jim reached into his pocket and fished out his mobile phone.

* * *

Tina's phone was ringing. She could hear her ring tone but couldn't recall where she had left her purse. She finally saw it on the floor.

Bending down she picked it up and retrieved her phone.

"Hello."

"Hi, it's me, what took you so long?" It was Jim.

"Oh, I couldn't hear a thing, I had to come outside," she replied.

"Oh, okay. Anyway things here are a mess. We've really been turned over. I've phoned for a locksmith and they're coming out to try and secure the premises but it looks like I'll be here for a while, so I'm not going to make it back. Do you think you can get a lift home with someone?"

Greg could hear their conversation. As Tina listened to Jim he brought his hand up onto her breasts and squeezed. Tina tried to fend him off but he was persistent.

"Are you okay?" Jim asked. He thought she sounded distracted. If only he had known that his hated co-worker Greg had released his hold on one of her breasts and now at that precise moment had a hand under his wife's dress with a finger probing deep inside her sodden, cum filled pussy.

"Ohh ... yes ... ohhh ... I'm ... I'm fine ... I'm just being bothered by a pest." She gasped as Greg shoved a second finger inside her.

"Are you sure you're okay? Jim asked.

"Yeah ... yeah ... really ... I'm fine ..." Tina replied. She muted her phone just in time as she groaned loudly.

"Okay, well I'll see you later then," Jim said. "Take care and do me a favour will you."

"What's that?" Tina breathed heavily.

"Just stay away from that asshole Greg please."

"Yes okay dear, I will." She ended the call just as another groan escaped her lips.

"Was that Jimmy?" Greg laughed.

"Mmm ... it was," Tina replied with a gasp, her hips twitching from the arousal she was feeling between her legs. "He's not going to get back here tonight and he's going to be late home too."

Fantastic thought Greg as he withdrew his hand from between her thighs.

"I'd best take you home then," he said as he smiled.

* * *

"Where are we?" Tina had been half asleep on the drive home from the hotel. "This isn't my house."

Greg pulled on the hand brake and killed the engine. "No it's not," he said as he reached for the door handle, "it's my apartment."

He got out the car and walked round to the passenger side and opened the door. Tina made no move to get out.

"Come on," Greg said, "you might as well come inside because I'm not driving you home just yet.

Tina reluctantly climbed out of the car. Greg got a great eyeful of her pussy as she struggled out, her dress riding high and exposing most of her shapely thighs.

They entered the apartment. "Can I get you a drink," Greg asked as he tossed his car keys onto the table. "Vodka and tonic okay?"

Tina looked over at him. "You trying to get me drunk Mr Hanson?"

"I think that's already too late, don't you Tina," he replied.

"So why have you brought me here then?" she asked.

"Again, I think you know the answer to that one as well; don't you Tina!" he sneered.

He closed the gap between them very quickly and took her in his arms. He gripped her hard as he gazed into her blue eyes. She took one more look at his long eyelashes and melted.

He kissed her forcibly. She responded, their mouths pressing together, their lips opening, their tongues entwining.

His hands roamed over her body, first squeezing her arse cheeks before moving up to cup her magnificent, firm, full breasts. Tina sighed into his mouth as he repeatedly groped them.

Greg broke the kiss and taking hold of her left hand led her into his bedroom. The red silk sheets shimmered from the myriad of lights that twinkled from the ceiling. A warm glow seemed to envelope the room.

He slowly pulled down the zip of her dress before taking it off her shoulders and down over her breasts. He struggled to pull it past her full hips before it pooled at her feet. He unsnapped her bra and tossed it to one side.

He stood back half a pace to survey her body. His cock was pulsing rapidly. She looked fantastic. He so wanted to fuck her again.

Tina looked on as Greg removed his clothes. She gave a small involuntary shudder as his unsheathed cock swayed before her. She couldn't believe how thick it was.

Neither could Greg. He'd popped a pill before leaving the hotel and the result was truly outstanding. Even to him, his shaft seemed enormous now, so big he could barely wrap his hand round it. It was painful to touch as blood pulsed energetically up the thick, exposed veins of his swollen member.

He pulled her towards him and she climbed onto the bed and he lay her down on her back. She ran her hands over the sheets luxuriating in the feel of the cool satin as Greg knelt down to slip her thong off down her legs before spreading them wide.

He lay between them and slowly licked her upper thighs. First one side and then the other, giving each equal attention before moving to her pussy lips. He could taste his own salty cum mixed with her copious juices as he went to work, opening her pussy lips with his fingers before darting his tongue inside. He made slurping squelchy sounds as he licked up from her ass to her clit.

Tina's hips began to slowly move as she became aroused by Greg's insistent tongue. God it felt so good. She thrust down to meet him.

"Ooohhh," she shuddered as Greg munched on her pussy lips taking them completely inside his mouth.

"Uuunnnggg ..." she groaned as his tongue at last made contact with her clit.

Greg brought a finger into play and thrust it inside her sopping wet pussy whilst his thumb pressed hard against her clit. Tina screamed with passion as her orgasm erupted.

He lifted his head clear of her thighs. Her hips were still moving as the last throws of her orgasm subsided. She had her eyes closed, a faint smile on her lips.

Greg's cock was throbbing violently as he eased himself up her body. It automatically slid into her welcoming pussy. He paused briefly as she became aware of his cock pressing against her pussy lips before with one flick of his hips he slid his large, thick member inside.

"Oooooommpphh ..." Tina grunted loudly as Greg entered her, the initial shock and pain soon retreating as her pussy adapted to the massive invasion. It was obvious to her that her pussy loved Greg's cock as it squeezed and massaged it on every stroke trying to milk every last drop of enjoyment out of it.

As Greg slowly fucked her, Tina opened her eyes and looked up.

"Oh my god," she breathed huskily, as she saw herself looking up at the mirrored ceiling. An overwhelming erotic feeling coursed through her body as she saw herself lying on her back on the red silky satin sheets, her face framed by her blonde hair as Greg slowly pumped in and out, moving up and down her body, her legs luridly sticking out sideways from beneath him.

"Oh my god," she breathed again. She watched as she closed her legs around him and raked her stiletto heels down his before drawing him in closer, her arms closing around his body to hug him tighter.

She'd never felt this way before. Sure she'd been fucked by men in many different circumstances but this was a first for her. Mirrored ceilings were the stuff of soft core comedy sex films where the ageing lothario attempted to seduce young women. But there was no denying it. It was a definite erotic turn on and she was responding in a way she never thought possible.

"Greg ..." she whispered in his ear, "fuck me ... fuck me harder ... please!"

Greg smiled to himself. It never ceased to amaze him. Women were always turned on by the mirrored ceiling.

He sat up and pulled out of Tina's pussy with a loud pop. She opened her eyes just as he took her legs and bent them back towards her face.

Her arse curved up towards him as he lined up his cock and plunged straight back inside, his balls slapping against her arse cheeks.

As he drove in and out he looked down at Tina's face. It was set in a grimace somewhere between pain and pleasure. "This okay for you baby?" he sneered.

"FUCK ... OH YES ... FUCK ... SO GOOD ... OH ... FUCK ... OH MY GOD ... YESSS!" Tina's words came out loudly in a staccato rhythm, each word expelled as Greg hammered down with his cock deep into her pussy.

This new position brought a different feeling to the fucking Tina was receiving and she soon came to her orgasm. Greg picked up the pace, sinking his rock hard shaft deep inside her pussy, stroking in and out, in and out.

It wasn't long before she came again. Greg paused briefly before resuming. He wanted this to last a bit longer yet but he could already feel the tell tale sign of his impending orgasm. He could feel his balls churning as he hammered away at Tina's ravaged pussy.

He came on Tina's fourth orgasm. She shrieked as his white sticky cum exploded deep inside her pussy. She could feel his cock sending pulse after pulse into her as he shuddered to his climax. He collapsed on top of her. She held him close as her pussy contracted in and out seemingly milking the last drops of cum from his cock.

* * * * * * *

Greg was the perfect gentleman at the end.

After fucking his work colleague's wife senseless, he called for a taxi and sent her home.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,441 Followers