Tina Carson Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg continued. "You need a release, I can give you that right now ... if you'll let me."

Tina was completely taken aback at this development. She hadn't seen that coming!

"Okay," she croaked feebly, "okay."

Greg lowered her back down into the grass and moved over her body.

Parting her legs he pulled down her panties and tossed them to one side. Tina pulled her dress up over her hips.

Greg looked at her shaven pussy for the first time. It was lovely. Her pussy lips were a perfect shape and size, her labia being quite small, which he loved. He wasn't a fan of big flappy lips!

He lowered his head. He could smell her arousal. It was an intoxicating aroma. He licked slowly from the bottom of her slit to the top, skilfully avoiding her clit which he could see had popped out from it's protective hood and looked to be begging for attention.

Her pussy was a delicate pink colour and it glistened with her juices.

His tongue worked overtime as he licked around and over it, taking his time to lick the flesh at the top of her legs, teasing her, arousing her more before plunging back into her moist, welcoming mound.

Greg parted her pussy lips with his fingers and slipped his tongue inside. He thrust in and out as Tina bucked and writhed beneath him, gasping and sighing with increasing passion. She was very vocal.

"Oh yeah ... oh yeah ... oh no ... oh no ... mmm ... oh yeah ... mmm ..." She'd not had her pussy licked like this since her one spectacular, never to be repeated lesbian experience with Lucy. God did she know how to lick pussy but then she was a woman after all!

Greg didn't neglect Tina's breasts either as he fondled and squeezed her large orbs as he licked and sucked at her pussy lips.

Sensing that she was as worked up as she was going to be, Greg finally touched her clit.

Tina bucked as if hit by a thunderbolt.

"Oh my god ... oohhmm ... fuck ... ooohhh ... mmm ... mmm," she screamed through gritted teeth as she thrashed and writhed beneath Greg. It was all he could do to keep his mouth and tongue on her pussy.

Her orgasm was a tsunami of passion, a gigantic wave that rose up high before crashing down to ebb and flow through her body. She'd not come this hard for a long time. Her hips were moving rapidly as she pushed down to Greg's tongue. He continued to suck on her clit until Tina could stand the pleasurable sensation no longer.

"Stop Greg, please stop, I can't take any more, please," she hissed in pleasurable discomfort. She clamped her legs together forcing him to quickly withdraw his head.

She sucked in air through her clenched teeth as the aftershocks of her orgasm ripped through her body until they eventually calmed and subsided. Her pussy was tingling and was super sensitive to the touch.

She collapsed backwards, throwing her arms over her shoulders. She was still murmuring and sighing.

Greg looked down. "Feeling better now are we?" He smiled.

Tina smiled back. "Oh yeah ... much better thank you."

After laying there for five minutes or so, Tina finally retrieved her panties. Stepping into them she then readjusted her straps as she pulled the top of her dress up and over her massive breasts.

"I'm going now," she said, "are you coming?"

"No not yet," Greg replied smiling. "I don't think we'd better go back together anyway, do you?"

"Perhaps not," she replied. She looked round uncertainly. "Which way do I go then? I've no idea where we are."

"If you take that path over there," Greg held out his arm and pointed, "that will eventually take you back to the picnic area, okay?"

"Okay, thanks. See you." Tina walked off.

He watched as she walked away. He pulled his throbbing cock free of his

shorts and began to stroke up and down the shaft.

"You just need to turn and look back now Tina," he murmured to himself. "Go on Tina, turn around."

Tina reached the edge of the glade and paused. For a moment she seemed undecided but then she turned to look back towards Greg. She waved, then entered the woods and was gone.

He smiled in triumph. The chase was over. He'd won and she was his for the taking. Now the only detail that had to be determined was WHEN he would seal the deal. He groaned loudly as he came quickly to his own orgasm, sending great globs of his cum splattering into the tall grass around him.

* * * * * * * *

Over the next few weeks the tension between Tina and Jim lessened but they still weren't together as a couple much. He was often away on business trips, which whilst in the past was not unusual now seemed to be an increasingly regular occurrence.

Tina had no way of knowing that Greg had managed to ensure that Jim got all the business calls outside of the local area. This meant that Jim often stayed away overnight, sometimes for two and even on the odd occasion three.

Greg bombarded Tina with his presence when Jim was out of town and even managed to meet her for drinks on a couple of evenings after work although he had to work hard both times to overcome her initial reluctance to join him. And despite his best efforts he was unable to get so much as a kiss from her when she left as she would not drink anything alcoholic.

She also stoically resisted his pleas for a dinner date informing him in no uncertain terms that it wouldn't be at all appropriate. She was after all a married woman with a daughter. Greg was beside himself with lust. The more she resisted his overtures the more determined it made him. He was desperate to fuck her and couldn't understand why he had not yet been successful. It hadn't taken him anywhere near this long to seduce and fuck the wife of his last boss.

He would have been beside himself if he'd realised just how close he'd come to fucking her at the company barbecue before he misread the signs. Not something he usually did.

Tina was pleased with herself. She really did want to stay faithful to her husband and was deeply ashamed at the amount of times she had been seduced and fucked over the last couple of years. She had long ago satisfied herself that the reason for her infidelity was entirely down to drink. She became incredibly horny when drunk and just couldn't resist the approaches she'd been subjected to. Then there were the times she'd been blackmailed into sex. Again not really her fault.

But this time she had stood firm. It certainly hadn't been easy especially at the barbecue when she realised later that she had been quite prepared to let Greg fuck her but he surprisingly didn't seem to want to. That had shocked her if truth be known. It was a lapse on her part that she was glad had not been taken advantage of.

She knew Greg was entirely after her as a notch on his cock and for some reason he clearly hated Jim. And it was patently obvious that Jim loathed and despised Greg.

And what of her feelings? She had already stepped over the line once with him. And she knew she should be avoiding him at all costs. But her problem was that she just couldn't help herself. When she looked into Greg's eyes with those fabulous ... long ... soft eyelashes ... well she just melted. Her knees would buckle and she was lost. But it was stupid; she knew that; really, really stupid!

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

From his position on the mezzanine floor Security Officer Frank Barlow looked down on the lingerie department below. He closed his eyes as he relived that night he watched Tina Carson committing adultery with their boss, Bernhard Winklemann. He felt his cock begin to swell as he recalled the shape of her body, her glorious nudity and the sound of flesh slapping against flesh and the grunts and moans and groans they both made as Bernhard bent her over a counter and took her forcibly from behind. He felt light headed as his heart rate increased and his stomach muscles contracted. Could he really do it? Did he have the balls to be so bold?

And that was Frank's quandary. Ever since he'd known Tina he'd had the hots for her. And who wouldn't? Young, blonde and incredibly busty she was his idea of the perfect woman. But Frank's problem was that he became a tongue tied, gibbering idiot whenever he was anywhere near her. It was an affliction that annoyed him no end and he often wondered if it was because he was intimidated by her good looks and luscious body. Not that she ever gave him any cause to be resentful. On the rare occasions he spoke to her she was always friendly towards him, which only fuelled his desire for her.

Of course he'd dreamed many times of fucking her but knowing that in reality it was as an unachievable fantasy he satisfied his lust by masturbating whilst looking at photos he'd surreptitiously taken of her at work. The video however had proved to be a whole new ball game. Seeing her being royally fucked by Bernhard Winklemann was one thing and made his jerk off sessions even more intense but now a window of opportunity had opened and it was up to Frank to decide whether he dare step through it to hopefully achieve in reality what for so long had been just a fantasy.

Snapping his eyes open he dragged himself away to complete his rounds immediately feeling that wet stickiness in his underpants. Normally he would have already visited Tina's department but today she would be his last port of call. Today he was determined to do what he'd been putting off for weeks.

It was late in the day as he finally approached Tina's department. Earlier he'd been called back to his office to deal with a shoplifter, which had thrown his entire plan into disarray. He looked for Tina but she was nowhere to be seen. But Mandy, her assistant was there. He walked over to her.

"Is Tina around Mandy?" he asked.

"Oh hi Frank," Mandy replied as she turned round to face him, "no she's already left for the day and she won't be in now until next week. She's got some holiday days to fit in."

"Oh, I see," grunted Frank.

"Anything I can help you with?" Mandy said.

"No ... it's okay ... I need to discuss something with her personally. No offence," he added when he saw the look on Mandy's face. "I'll catch her when she comes back."

As he walked back to his office to file his report he caught a glimpse of Tina hurrying quickly out of the store. And she wasn't on her own. There was a man with her even though she was trying to make it look like he wasn't. But Frank was an expert in body language. He knew the signs. And he watched her go with growing interest. He had a feeling that Tina was up to something. And he was pretty sure it would be to his benefit to definitely find out what it was.

* * * * * * * * * *

A few months after the barbecue it was time for the second and main event that Foreman's held for their employees. It was the night of the company's annual dinner and dance. However this was not only for their staff but also for their best customers as well. Having had a stellar year, just as they did with the barbecue, they decided to push the boat out and at great expense had booked a luxury hotel out in the countryside to host their function.

Whilst not too formal, the men were expected to wear suits and the woman could either wear ballroom gowns if they so wished or cocktail dresses.

As she usually did, Tina opted for the cocktail dress and of course it was the iconic little black number.

However, this year she'd not gone out and bought a new one. She'd worn this one before but no-one at Jim's company had ever seen it so she felt safe to wear it.

It was a trifle revealing having a plunging neckline which displayed a significant amount of her generous cleavage and as it came 5" above her knee, a nice amount of leg too. Her underwear was her usual plunge bra; which pushed her breasts together thus enhancing her cleavage even more; and her customary thong with stockings and suspenders. The whole ensemble was finished off with her one new purchase, a pair of 5" heel black stilettos.

Her blonde hair shone, her blue eyes sparkled and with her immaculate makeup she actually looked stunning. Many men are intimidated by beauty and fearing rejection tend to ignore the woman. But Tina wasn't beautiful or drop dead gorgeous but that fact made her more alluring and accessible to the common man. She certainly was the centre of attraction for most men that night especially when they caught sight of her prominently displayed breasts.

Greg for one couldn't take his eyes off her.

He already knew that she was there for the taking. He knew drink lowered her resistance and he'd seen her quaffing copious amounts of wine during the evening. His only problem now was how to separate her from her husband long enough to seal the deal. He'd spent quite a while deliberating over that when good fortune intervened.

The meal had ended and Jim and Tina were making their way towards the ballroom with the rest of the guests for the evening's entertainment.

"Hang on a minute, that's my mobile ringing." Jim said as he extracted his phone from the inside pocket of his suit jacket.

"Jim Carson ... Yes ... I see ... okay ... yeah ... huh huh ... okay ... Ill be there in about half an hour ... Okay ... thanks ... bye." He ended the call and looked at Tina.

"That was the police. The alarms have gone off at work and as I'm the designated key holder they've asked me to meet them at the offices before they go inside."

"Oh Jim, no, why you, why tonight of all nights?" Tina said, clearly not happy.

"Sorry sweetheart, it can't be helped. Look I won't be long, if I get off now I'll be back by eleven thirty at the latest. Okay?" Jim was trying to be optimistic.

"Everything alright Jim?" Mr Brownlee, Jim's boss walked over with Greg hovering in the background.

"Yes fine, I've just had a call from the police. The alarms have gone off at work. So I'm just on my way to meet them now," Jim said.

"Oh that's too bad Jim. How inconvenient," Mr Brownlee was concerned. "You're going to miss the rest of the evening."

"No, no hopefully I'll be back by half past eleven at the latest," Jim replied.

Greg stepped forward. "Perhaps I should go with Jim then Mr Brownlee. Give him a hand ... you know ... just in case ..."

"Admirable Greg, shows great compassion and team spirit. I like that in my employees," Mr Brownlee enthused.

Greg smirked at Jim who looked at him; his mouth wide open.

Jim gave Tina a peck on the cheek, which was noticed by Greg, and left the hotel. Greg scurried after him.

As they reached the car park, Jim furiously rounded on Greg. "What the fuck was all that about?"

"Just thought I would score some brownie points with old Brownlee," Greg smirked, "I've actually got no intention of going with you."

"Really, you do surprise me," Jim sarcastically replied, "you really are a piece of work you know!" He turned on his heels and strode angrily to his car. He sped off with a screech of tyres, leaving a swirl of gravel in his wake.

Greg watched as Jim drove off and then went back inside where he bumped straight into Mr Brownlee.

"Greg! I thought you were going with Jim?" he said.

Greg smiled. "You know what Jim's like, he insisted I stay. He asked me to take care of his wife while he's away. How could I refuse. Jim's been such a big help to me since my arrival at the company," Greg said, "I owe him so much."

"Very commendable Greg, well you enjoy yourself, yes, oh and make sure you take good care of Tina. Jim thinks the world of her you know."

"Oh I know and I intend to sir," Greg replied with a devious smile. He wandered off to find Tina standing alone on the edge of the dance floor.

"Hi there beautiful," Greg was smiling as he approached Tina. She looked up as he moved in close and she found herself once more looking at his fabulous brown eyes with his long eyelashes.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, "I thought you'd gone with Jim?"

"No, when we got outside he insisted that I stay here and look after you," he replied.

"I'm sure he did," she laughed. "Why doesn't he like you Greg?"

"Don't know," he smiled, "I guess he's intimidated by my size and rugged good looks and my muscular body." He grinned. "And my modesty!"

Tina laughed. "Yeah you're right about your modesty, you're full of it."

Greg laughed as well. "Care to dance?" he then asked.

"Not right now," replied Tina, "but I wouldn't mind a refill." She waved her empty wine glass in his direction.

"Okay, one white wine coming up."

He returned with two glasses, one in each hand.

"Here you go." He offered her one of the glasses.

"I didn't know you liked white wine," Tina said.

"I don't," he replied.

"Then who is the other one for?" she asked.

"That's for you too, so you better hurry up and drink up before it gets too warm," he said, grinning at her devilishly.

"You trying to get me drunk Mr Hanson," she smiled coyly.

"Absolutely," he replied, "drink up."

A tune came on that Tina loved. And Greg was surprised when she knocked back the first glass of wine in one go.

"Bloody hell Tina!" he said.

"Oh well," she giggled, "come on let's dance."

She grabbed his hand and led him onto the dance floor.

They danced together for a while before a slower number came on. Greg moved up close and pulled her into his arms. She didn't resist. Her large breasts squashed into his chest and she could feel a lump already pushing up against her leg.

"My, my Mr Hanson," she teased, "who's a big boy then!" She giggled impishly.

Greg looked down at her and smiled. "Come on Tina, time for some fresh air I think." Disentangling himself from her embrace he took her arm and escorted her outside.

It was a warm evening with just the hint of a breeze stirring the leaves on the trees. Running away from the hotel the grounds swept down to a large lake. A footpath went all the way around the lake before ending up back at the hotel.

Greg sensed that Tina was tottering a bit in her stiletto shoes so offered her his arm for support. She gratefully accepted his offer and clung to him. It felt good, his arm did feel strong and muscular.

As they walked round the lake, Greg chatted to Tina feeding her little snippets of information about the hotel and how the lake had come into existence. It had been the site of an old quarry which had been adapted and partly refilled before being flooded to create an impressive looking expanse of water. She was impressed by his knowledge and much to her surprise found herself yet again enjoying his company enormously.

They came to a secluded spot where they were hidden from view of the hotel. The moonlight cast a shimmering light as it reflected off the water.

"Oh isn't that lovely," Tina sighed as she paused and leaned against the railing and looked across the lake.

Greg moved in behind her pushing right up against her full, round bum. His arm encircled her waist. Tina made no effort to resist as he pulled her back to him.

"Yes it is," he whispered into her ear. She could feel his breath on her neck. "But not as lovely as you are. You excite me Tina, you have the most gorgeous body of any woman I have ever known. And when you smile your face lights up and you seem to glow."

Had she been sober Tina might well have laughed in Greg's face at his corny chat up and seduction lines. Fortunately for Greg she was well gone and seemed to melt into his arms even more as his words flooded over her.

She sighed as he nuzzled her neck and when he nibbled her ear she arched her back and moaned. Arching her back pushed her ass even further into his crotch and thrust her breasts outwards.

"Ohhhh ... Greg ... nooo ...please ..." she sighed. Ignoring her half hearted pleas Greg wasted no time in sliding both hands up from her waist to cup her magnificent globes. As he kissed her neck, sending a shiver down Tina's spine, he squeezed them firmly.

"Ooohhh ... nooo ... Greg ... please ... noooo ...," she moaned softly as Greg moved his hands over and around her breasts, delighting in the feel of them. As he pushed her large orbs together she groaned and he felt her nipples for the first time as they responded to his touch.