Tina, the Tease, in Denial

Story Info
She has second thoughts about her roommate, and third...
3.5k words
4.79
5.7k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 01/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina in Denial

I was so mad at Bree. It had been a week since she had helped me lose my virginity to Robert, her sometime boyfriend, and I had been quietly fuming. She was hard to avoid in our little two-bedroom apartment, but I did my best. I stayed late at work, or I hid in my room. It was a lot to work out. And I don't know if I was mad at her or myself. Like, it was her and Robert fucking in our living room -- a shared space. I should be able to walk half-naked from my room to the kitchen without getting pulled into their private business!

And Robert had seen me completely give control over to her. It was embarrassing. He heard me promise to be her plaything, her toy, her bitch. He watched me lick his cum off her perfect little breasts; licked his lips as I licked her pierced nipples, firm like gum drops on her puffy areolae. And as I fumed over the memory, I was most annoyed to find my hand drifting down to my smooth pussy and begin to slide my fingers across the folds, and feel the wetness, bringing it up to the side of my clit and swirl my fingertips around it, and... Oh, fuck. This is why I was so mad. I couldn't get that night out of my head.

I replayed it constantly. Why didn't I just run back to my room when I saw them? Why did I have to walk to the kitchen in my transparent tee? Why did I let Bree lure me over? Why did I let her touch me? And pull me over to straddle her boyfriend's cock...

I pulled my hand off my pussy again. Shit. Shit. Shit. Bree was so controlling and so manipulative, and she knew how horny I could get (and how I get when I'm horny) and she laid all that out in front of another person and now he knows how much of a submissive slut I can be. Would he tell his friends? Would he want a replay? Would his friends want to play?

I hadn't seen him since that night, but then again the whole "avoid the sexy roommate" thingy. I reached for my nightstand, slid the drawer open.

It was dark in the apartment, I was pretty sure Bree was asleep. I turned on the vibrator and began to slide it down. As I pressed it inside, I pictured Robert's cock. I remembered how that ridge felt and I tried to find that spot with the vibe. It didn't quite hit, and then I realized I was fantasizing again about that night and it just annoyed me again. I turned off the vibe, tossed it on the bed -- I'll wash it later -- and pulled on my tee. (Yes, that one -- the worn oversized shirt that just covered my pussy but left my ass hanging out. The one that revealed my brown areolae. The one that Bree teased me about.)

I closed the door softly and walked into the living room and toward the kitchen.

"Sneaking around?" Bree said.

I froze. The voice came from the direction of the couch. I turned and Bree was laying there alone looking up at the ceiling in the dark.

"What...? No, I was just..."

I pointed to the kitchen.

"Getting a cold glass of water?" Bree said.

I shrugged and then subconsciously tugged at the hem of my shirt.

"Why are you avoiding me?" she said as she sat up.

"I'm not. I've just been... busy."

She nodded.

"Yeah, I suppose. But... Are you mad at me?"

And the way she said it, even in the dark, she seemed, like, actually sad.

"No, no..." I said turning toward her. "I'm just processing, I guess."

"Did I push it too far?"

"No..." I said, wondering why I said it. Was I just avoiding drama? Trying to make her feel better about how she exposed me?

"You sure? Because I haven't seen you all week. And I worried that maybe you were mad at me."

She was so vulnerable, I found myself stepping toward the couch. Fuck, I was so certain I was going to stay mad at her. All the conversations I'd had with her in my head about "boundaries" just slipped away.

I said, "No... I think. I think I've been mad at myself."

"Oh?"

"I... the things I-- uh, we did. In front of him..." I lost my train of thought because I saw Bree bite her lip at that. In the light filtering through the curtains from the complex, I could see she was in just her panties and a half shirt. A spark of light flickered from the steel bars in her nipples through the sheer material. I flashed on the memory of licking Robert's cum from around them. Self-consciously I squeezed my thighs together. I worried I would fill the room with the sudden scent of my arousal.

She raised up on her knees to face me over the back of the couch.

"But it was good, right? I've thought about it a lot. Have you thought about it at all?"

She looked at me pleadingly and I was taken aback because Bree was the bossy one. She was the one in control and here she was looking to me for... I don't know what. Forgiveness? Acceptance?

I found myself reaching out to touch her hair. Her pixie cut shuffled under my fingertips and I moved a strand back behind her ear. She closed her eyes softly.

I said, "I have... thought about it."

Bree nodded. "And you... You aren't angry with me?" She looked up at me and kissed the palm of my hand. Fuck, all my resolve was melting. I could feel it dripping down my inner thigh.

"Because, Tina, I thought about it every night. I pictured you licking and sucking my titties and your mouth pressed against my pussy, and your tongue..."

My knees trembled and she shot a look at me. She held my gaze as she nuzzled my palm.

"You're mad because you liked it," She said.

I felt my heart pounding. My eyes were locked on hers. The slightest contraction would give me away. I felt like she could see the pulse in my neck pounding out, "Yes, yes, yes."

She said, "You've jerked off to it even."

I kept my expression still. My ears burned with the heat. I could feel my face flush.

"You've fantasized about it happening again. But you're scared."

She raised up and I found myself move closer to her.

"You're scared, TeeTee, that I'll make you love it." She brushed the back of her hand across my right nipple. I shuddered.

"I will, TeeTee." She leaned in and nipped my nipple with her lips. "I'll make you ache to worship me again."

A small noise escaped my throat. A whimper. Fuck, yes, I do. I do worship you, I thought.

She turned her face up to mine and slowly brought her lips to mine. I felt the heat seemingly flow through her mouth, down my spine, down my sides, my thighs, my toes, which were bearing the weight of my lean as I pressed down into the kiss. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and I opened mine to receive it. I swirled my tongue against hers. Every flick and lick said, yes.

At last she parted. She held the back of my neck and stared into my eyes.

"You're so wet, I can taste you from here," she said.

I attacked her mouth with mine. I was so fucking horny. The whole week of anger had just been a tease. All the attempts to masturbate only to give up in frustration. I was just edging myself for this moment. Because suddenly I knew, I had promised her. I had told her that I was hers. I had told her before a witness that she owned me.

She owned me.

I was on fire. It was all I could do not to put my hand inside myself right there and shamelessly make myself come in front of her. But I couldn't of course, because it wasn't my pussy; it was hers.

"My needy little bitch," she said.

I nodded.

"You want to come?"

I nodded. I mewled.

"I come first," she said laying back on the couch.

"Y- yes!" and I dove over the back of the couch as she scooted up. I dropped my face between her legs. I had to pause for a moment as the aroma made me dizzy with lust. That sea foam sweet pussy. Fuck, she was heaven. I moaned as I flattened my tongue and slowly drew it up from her taint, along her lips and just brushed her hard clit. I felt her shudder and that filled me with joy. I was making her feel good.

"You've been a brat, TeeTee. You've deprived me all week of your mouth."

I gently slurped and lapped.

"Is that any way to treat your Mistress?"

I shook my head, which helped the tip of tongue flick side to side over her clit.

"Mm," she said. "I'm going to need to punish you for that."

"Mm hmm," I said as I felt my pussy contract, aching for something inside me.

"You like that? You like to be punished."

I looked up at her, locked eyes pleading. With my tongue deep inside her, I nodded.

"Good girl," she said. "I think... Mm. Yes, so good. Keep it there. Yes, I think you hid in your room too long. Yes, fuck yes."

She squirmed under my attack. She wriggled her hips under me. Her words were turning us both on.

"You need to be out here all week. Naked. Mm. You can't hide yourself from me. No, no clothes in our place all week. Even..."

She paused as I expressed my enthusiasm on her clit. The thought of being naked and exposed for her all week was making me lightheaded.

"You like that," she said. "I like that. But what if I bring home a boy, TeeTee?"

My heart froze. I felt my chest tighten. I pressed my thighs together, felt the distant pressure on my clit. What if she brought a boy home and I was naked? What would she do? What would he do?

I moaned. She touched my hair. She ran her fingers through it.

"You won't know which day, but I'll walk him through that door. And you had better be standing naked inside ready to greet your Mistress with a kiss."

I nodded. I tried to press my hips down against the couch but I didn't have enough room for my knees to slide back.

"I'll text you when I'm coming home and you'll have to finger yourself the whole time until I get there. I want you to taste yourself over and over so your lips are wet with your pussy juice when you kiss me."

"Fuck," I said aching to reach under and finger myself.

"And then," she said, "And then we'll see how eager you are. You'll show us how much you need to please. You'll be our little slut, won't you, TeeTee?"

"Mm hmm." I nodded. I would. I longed for it now. Use me, I thought.

"Come for me," she said, "Come... with... me."

She began to moan and I reached under and in only a few seconds made myself come as I felt her hips tighten and strain up against my mouth. I felt her body shudder and the waves seemed to go through mine. As she screamed, I screamed into her crotch. And as she collapsed I collapsed keeping my mouth locked on her, slowly lapping and nursing the fluid from her. I never wanted to leave this spot, my place between her legs. And then one of those little intrusive thoughts flashed in my brain. If only it was full of her boyfriend's cum.

* * *

The week was maddening. Bree would text me during the day at work, which was a huge distraction.

Bree, texting, "Are you awake? Are you thinking of me? Are you touching yourself? Don't come yet. Just taste."

I worked early and she worked later; so she had time before her work to tease me. And worse, when I was home later, all worked up as I slowly peeled off my clothes and got in the shower, dried every part of me (that could get dry,) and waited in the living room. She insisted that I keep the curtains open, even though in the daylight no one could see inside, but the thrill of being exposed was keeping me on edge.

"Send me a pic," she texted.

I did.

"Too boring," she said. "Try again."

And I would try to outdo myself. Each day was a little more. Fingers touching. Fingers in my mouth. Fingers spreading. Fingers deep. Toys touching. Toys deep. Licking toys. Sucking.

"I can't wait to fuck you with it," she'd say. "Unless..."

Damn. Unless she brought someone home tonight to do it for her. I hoped it was Robert. I didn't know if I was ready for a different boy. Plus I liked his cock -- my first -- and I imagined riding it again.

I got up and began to clean up the room. Bree didn't have to tell me; I needed the distraction. And I wanted to please her. Every movement was made somehow more tantalizing in the nude. Although, as the week went on I became more comfortable with it. That made me want to do more to raise the stakes. I began to long for Bree's demands to keep the state of arousal near constant.

And then most nights, she'd come home. And I'd be there at the door, in the buff, pussy soaked and kissing her as she came in. Practically trying to devour her, even though I'd had my own long day of work, my energy would soar when I heard her coming up the stairs, and her key in the lock. She didn't walk by the open window, so I didn't know each time if she was alone or not; but I'd jump on her without even looking.

"Damn, Tina, you're in a state. Let me put my purse down at least."

And I'd let her walk me back into the room as I placed kiss after kiss on her lips and she kicked the door slowly closed. She'd drop her purse and let her hand drift up my body as shivers literally went up my spine.

"Run me a bath, girl. It's been a long day."

The tension as I prepared her bath and undressed her tight, little body. Kissing each exposed element as I went. Then as she slid into the hot water, slowly washing each part of her clean.

"Did you miss me?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Did my little tease like showing me her pussy today?"

"God, yes."

"Is my TeeTee horny?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress."

"Why don't you jerk off for me right now?"

"Right here?"

"Right now, TeeTee. Let me watch you come."

I slid my hand down.

"That's right. Now tell me what you fantasized about today."

Oh, fuck. I hesitated and my hand froze where it was circling my lower lips. I looked into her eyes and they were set. I had to confess.

"I imagined my mouth on you. Licking and sucking your perfect nipples. Slipping my hands all over you, inside you."

Bree nodded and half closed her eyes. Her own hand slid down below the water.

"Yes," she said.

I began squishing my fingers inside me. I was soaked. I felt self-conscious of the sound, but then I had to let go of my embarrassment.

"I... imagined your taste. As you... pinned me to the floor straddled across my face."

"There we go," Bree said moaning.

"I couldn't breathe unless you let me. But I'd gladly drown in you. My tongue rooted in you, stretching. You were turned away from me, looking down at my wet pussy. You played with me as I struggled to catch my breath."

"Yes, yes."

"And you put your fingers in me."

"Mm"

"So deep. Two fingers. Then three..."

"And?"

"Four," I whined as I tried to get three of my own inside me -- to feel the stretch I longed for.

"And?" she said.

"You worked your thumb over my clit. And I tried to move but you pressed your hips back and rubbed your pussy all over my face. I want to taste it, Bree. I want to taste you."

"Maybe. Did I make you cum, Tina?"

"No, Mistress. You don't let me come during the day, Mistress."

"No, that's right. You make... me... come. With your stories" She moaned and began to work her hand more. "Come for me now, my pet."

I'd been waiting for the word, holding myself at the edge as I had all day. I rolled and pinched my clit and felt the explosion in my brain, sparks shooting out and down my shoulders. I let out a moan I'd held all day for her.

"Yes, Tina, yes, let it go. You're so sexy... when... when you... Ooooh." And she brought herself over the top watching me convulse beside her.

We both collapsed. She in the tub and me against it. I nursed my fingers against my labia, letting myself slowly come down. She lifted my hand to her face. She let me slide my wet fingers against her cheek, into her mouth. Her eyes rolled back as she tasted me.

"Your pussy is always so sweet, Tina."

I blushed as I looked into her eyes. Was I falling in love with her? Or was this just worship? What's the difference, I wondered.

"Were you disappointed," she said, "When I came home alone?"

"What do you mean?" I said, "We just came together?"

She laughed then her face became serious again.

"Were you?"

"I was scared," I said.

She nodded. "I'm not just teasing you. That's your job. Tina my tease. Prancing around the house naked hoping I'll bring somebody home to fuck you."

I licked my lips. This was not bringing me down from my high.

"But maybe they won't. Fuck you, that is. Maybe they'll just fuck me and you can listen, or maybe watch, or maybe get them ready for me."

I moaned.

"Yes, you like that idea, don't you?

I nodded.

"Say it."

"I... want whatever you--"

"No, say what you want."

My heart beat fast as it spilled out of me, "I want you both to use me. I want to lick and suck and taste both of you. I want you both to tease me, and punish me, and please, please, please fuck me because I'm so goddamned horny all the time, and I need to come again so badly and I wish it was you fucking me. I want to come on a cock again for you and make him come for you and lick up all that jizz from your tits. It's all I think about -- your pussy and his cum and both of you looking at me like I'm a dirty, little slut who can't get enough in her mouth and pussy..."

And I came again. Without permission. I looked at her with pain in my eyes, because I wasn't even conscious of rubbing my pussy again, but I had. I'd been ranting and fingering myself wantonly. I'd only wanted to come again for her while spilling my dirty little secrets."

"That's OK," she said, "I needed to hear that as much as you needed to say it. And my Tina can't help but tease her pretty little pussy for me, can she?"

I shook my head. My hand was still sliding in my folds.

"Taste yourself," she said.

I brought my hand quickly to my mouth and sucked my fingers. I tasted different from Bree. She was sea foam and I was honey, thicker and sweeter.

"Good girl," she said, sending shivers through me. "But I have to ask. What makes you think it will be a boy I bring home?

I groaned. A feeling went through me I couldn't explain. It was pain and desire all at once. A man I could imagine. I could perform for her. I could find new ways to be used for her pleasure. I could lay next to her as he fucked her. But another woman? A jealously coursed through me and ran alongside my desire. Another woman would be worse, and... and that would be so much better. I wanted her for myself and that made me want to prove to her that I could be better even than any other woman.

"Is my TeeTee jealous?" she said leaning over to me.

"Y-- yes, Mistress."

"But she likes it, doesn't she?"

I looked at her with anger and fear and jealousy but overwhelmingly with desire. I leaned into her and kissed her deeply. I wanted to devour her with my passion. Bree brought her hand up to the back of my head. She caressed my hair, she ran her fingertips over the crest of my ear. She broke the kiss and turned to my ear to whisper, "I'm so going to enjoy watching you suffer."