Tina's Little Adventures Pt. 02

Story Info
Tina plays with her new Barbie Doll.
16.5k words
4.93
3.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
149 Followers

Our first day on the canoe trip was far more eventful than we had expected; not that anyone was complaining. Well, apart from Steve, who missed all the best parts due to his sunburn and insufferable attitude. It was still too hot to sleep under sleeping bags, so Tina went to sleep naked on top of them again. I was still a little wound up from the day to sleep, so I lay awake listening to the trees and some rustling of leaves from night creatures, raccoons most likely.

Then I heard another sort of sound. One I recognized. It was a high-pitched squeaking sort of noise, and I'd heard it before... when Barbie climaxed. It seemed she was finding it hard to sleep too, and Steve was helping her out. I must have lain there for the better part of an hour listening to her make more sighs, moans, and that adorable squeaking. When they were done, and the night grew quiet again, I was finally able to sleep, though my imaginative mind was filled with the image of Barbie dancing on my lap and impaled on my cock.

I roused slowly from sleep to the sound of quiet whispering. My eyes cracked opened a bit, and I found John and his Uncle Bob sitting on the floor just outside the tent cabin talking with Tina, who was still laying beside me in the nude. Bob was lamenting about having missed all the fun again, apparently referring to the two gorgeous ladies entertaining us guys the night before.

"You could have picked up a phone and called." Bob grumbled at his nephew.

"I was busy." John snickered back.

"Oh, I'm sorry Uncle Bob." Tina said cajolingly. "At least you caught me naked this time."

He huffed a quiet laugh. "I'd rather have had a turn fucking you." He said under his breath.

"Oh my god!" Tina gasped a little at his directness. "Oh, umm... well, who knows what might happen later, right?"

With that I opened my eyes, grabbed Tina by her hip and turned her for a quick kiss. "Showing off again, my little minx?"

She giggled and nodded, then rolled over so I could get a full body hug and kiss while John and Bob looked on enviously.

"Anyone see Steve yet?" I asked, still cupping Tina's rear as she clung to me.

John nodded. "He was enjoying the sights when we arrived." He said with a knowing nod at Tina.

"Ha!" Tina chirped triumphantly. "I knew it! I win the bet."

I nodded. "Yeah, alright." We shared another kiss and fondling with John and Bob still watching. "I wonder if he's going to brave the river again today."

"We got him some stuff for his sunburn." John said. "SPF-100 or something. And it's supposed to have a topical, so it should ease the pain."

"Wow!" Tina sounded genuinely surprised. "That's really decent of you to bring him that."

John snickered. "Well, it's not all out of good will. I just didn't want to chance him staying in camp with Barbie all day." We all shared a little laugh.

"We'll go get the canoes ready." Bob said a little gruffly and pulled John along after him.

I lay there enjoying Tina's lovely curves for a little while, caressing, and cuddling until I was fully awake. Looking out to the campfire, I saw Andy and Karl breathing new life into the embers while they watched us. I could see they were far more interested in Tina than in the fire, so if we were ever going to have some coffee before leaving, I would have to get up and get the fire going.

"You brought that white bikini, I got for you, right?" I asked.

Tina lifted a brow at me. "The one I said was too small... and almost transparent in the water?"

I nodded. "That's the one. You should wear that today... and nothing else."

"You know it barely stays on me." She said to confirm my choice. "And when I get wet, it's less than useless in covering me."

"Exactly." I grinned back. "Imagine the fun we'll have."

She rolled her eyes at me. "You sir, are a terrible influence." She sighed with a playful smile. "Alright. Just remember, it was your idea."

I set about fixing the damage Karl and Andy did to the fire pit and soon had a decent flame growing. I filled the large pot with water from the spigot and set it up over the fire for coffee when I had my heart stopped by a vision.

Barbie had emerged from her tent wearing a ridiculously hot thong style bikini bottom that showed off her magnificent ass and just barely covered her hairless pussy. On top she wore what looked like half a t-shirt, or to be fair, less than half. It was just long enough to drape over her firm breasts, and it looked like a stiff breeze might blow it away.

She caught me staring wide eyed with my jaw hung open and flashed me one of her bashful smiles. "Morning, Richie." She cooed.

"Morning." I stammered back. "Umm, are you wearing that on the river today?"

She nodded. "That's the plan."

"Um, you remember what happened with your shirt yesterday, right?" That shirt wasn't a thin, white, gossamer top like the one I was gawking at. If this little thing got wet, she might as well be topless.

Again, she nodded. "I know." Then she slipped up close to me and lowered her voice to a whisper. "Steve insisted."

As if on queue, I heard a rustling and an awkward attempt to unzip the tent from the inside. Steve was trying to let himself out and was having issues. "Insisted?" I asked, just to confirm we were talking about the same guy.

Barbie shot a look to be sure it was still safe, then leaned up and kissed me quick on the lips. "We'll talk later." She wiggled off to the campfire with her seductive dancer stride where Andy and Karl received a somewhat more friendly, if hurried, greeting, letting each of them taste her tongue before Steve emerged.

Suddenly, getting the coffee made as quickly as I could became a priority. I wanted to get those two sexy girls on the water as soon as possible, and I was hoping we'd stop at the lookout again... and this time I'd make sure Barbie joined us.

Tina stepped out of our tent wearing just her towel, which wasn't quite enough to cover everything. She flashed smiles all around and headed off to the restrooms drawing every eye with her as she went. Barbie got up and went with her. I don't know why, but ladies never seem to go to the restroom alone if avoidable.

Steve finally made his way out of the tent and greeted everyone with a wave and a nod. "Hey, umm... sorry about yesterday." He said. "The sunburn kinda left me in a sour mood."

Huh. Maybe he was okay after all. I was willing to hold the verdict for now.

"You started with a sour mood." Andy smirked.

Steve grinned and nodded. "Yeah, I know." He sighed. "I really don't like being outdoors much. Should never have taken that stupid wager. But, I'm better now after a good night's sleep."

"Not from what we heard." Karl snickered under his breath.

Steve grinned. "Well, yeah." He nodded. "You have a hot babe like Barbie in your bed, sleep becomes optional. But you'd know all about that, right guys?" he added a stern look at both Andy and Karl.

They both froze and went white. I got ready to move in case anything physical broke out. It seemed pretty clear what Steve was suggesting. Somehow, he knew what had happened. Maybe Barbie told him. Maybe he saw them. The issue wasn't pressed, and nobody dared ask what Steve knew, or how he knew. It was clear he knew something though.

After some time, the two beauties returned. Barbie, in her overtly sexy outfit, fixed herself and Steve a mug from the mostly hot water, and neither of them complained about using instant coffee. It was a promising sign.

Tina returned, still wearing her towel, and gave me a quick kiss before making herself a coffee. "So, what's the plan for today?" she asked.

"Same part of the river." John said. "We set up four canoes." He added, glancing over at Steve as if for confirmation.

Steve scowled. "Yeah. I don't know." He said. "Maybe I'll sit this one out."

"Oh, you can't stay." Tina whined. "You'll miss all the fun... again." She giggled, making the other guys grin knowingly.

"Yeah, but my sunburn is pretty painful." Steve lamented.

"Oh!" Tina chirped eagerly. "I can fix that!" She pranced over to our tent, holding her towel to keep it from falling off, and got the little paper bag with the sunburn ointment John brought. She returned still adjusting her towel that was starting to slip. "Come on. Let's get you fixed up." She took Steve by the hand and started pulling him toward his tent.

Steve took a few hesitant steps while giving first me, then Barbie a questioning look. Barbie just shrugged at him, leaving the choice to him, so he went along quietly. They disappeared inside the tent, and I stood near enough to hear Tina talking in hushed tones.

"Alright. Take off that shirt and lay down. Oh! Shorts too. Well, okay, I guess. Don't worry. I won't hurt you. I won't sit on anything sunburned. How's that? Better?"

I heard a deep, guttural growl of approval and some movement. Even listening hard, I could only make out a few exchanged words, but my imagination filled in the gaps.

"There. That feels better, right?" Some mumbled reply, a musical giggle, then a little sigh. More movement and giggles. "Oh! My towel. Oh, never mind. I'll put it back on when we're done." More hushed words, then a long groan and a rumble of his deep voice followed by a slurp and smacking of lips.

"No. That's enough for now." She said in a hush. "Come canoeing with us and I'll finish later. Okay?" A rumbling protest I couldn't quite make out. Then her sweet sigh. "Oh, god. Okay. But we have be quick."

I could hear more of Steve's approving growls, then a slight gaging sound followed by Tina's moan and another noisy slurp.

I heard a little gasp next to me and found Barbie had come closer to listen as well. I looked down at her bright blue eyes and she lifted her brow and a look somewhere between arousal and worry. "Is she...?" she whispered at me.

I nodded. "I think so."

Barbie nipped her lower lip in a cute expression of eager anticipation. "I can't believe how forward she is. And I think everyone knows what she's doing in there. And she doesn't even care."

"Shocked?" I asked.

She tilted her head and I saw a blush color her face. "A little, I guess." She replied. "I guess after last night, I can't really say much. I mean... me and you... and Andy and Karl." She looked up at me again and managed a shy smile. "I was pretty forward too."

We made like we were just passing by when the tent zip pulled up and Tina emerged wearing her towel again. She flashed us both a smile and held up the now half-empty sunburn cream. "He's going to come with us now." She assured us and trotted off to our tent to get dressed.

Barbie went into the tent to see how Steve was while I retrieved my coffee and sat by the fire with the other guys. A few minutes later, my heart was stopped again. Tina stepped out of our tent in her too small white bikini, and every inch of her five-nine body looked glorious. She'd brushed out her long red hair, covered her smooth skin with lotion, and even applied some makeup. Even dry, the bikini did little to hide the darker rings of her full breasts and the hard tips straining at the material.

She joined us by the fire, and I noticed all eyes following her every move for a while, and who could blame them? We all had our coffee, ate a quick breakfast, and Tina announced that she was off to the lady's room one more time before we left, and as per protocol, Barbie joined her again. They were gone for a while and came back giggling together about something. We guys went off in turns as well, then we pushed off and were heading down river with Bob and John leading the way again.

During the calm waters, Tina and I chatted a little, mostly about the night before.

She confessed that she loved giving head to four men at the same time. It was a huge turn on for her, and she really needed that good screwing John and I gave her afterwards. Then she thanked me profusely for inviting John to have a turn fucking her. This led us to talking about our visit with Willy and Lisa, and all the interesting things my sexy cumslut convinced her to do. I was rock hard the whole time we talked.

"So?" I asked at length. "Was John all you expected?"

She turned and gave me a bashful smile. "What do you mean?"

I laughed. "Honey. I was there. Remember? You had one of your freight train orgasms."

She cast a look at me over her shoulder, giving me a cute blushing smile. "Yeah, okay. Fine. I definitely enjoyed myself, but he wasn't quite as big as I'd hoped."

I snickered. "We never are, it seems."

She giggled back and nodded. "Don't get me wrong. He's delightful, but I was hoping for... well, amazing!"

"And what was going on this morning before I woke up?"

She laughed and rocked a little playfully on her seat. "I woke up to John petting my pussy." She blushed, then sighed sadly. "It was just getting interesting when Bob came over, so he stopped."

"Poor thing." I mocked her sad expression, making her laugh again.

"So, Barbie seems a little different this morning." She said.

I frowned at her back as we kept paddling. "Different? How?"

"I don't know. More outgoing. Less awkward. Look how much more provocatively she dressed." She glanced back at me again, and I knew something was up.

I sighed. "Okay. I don't much like detective novels. So, can we skip to the part where you just tell me what you know?"

She laughed and sighed. "Oh, fine." She stopped paddling to turn around while I kept us going down the river. "As it turns out, Steve wasn't sleeping through what happened last night."

I lifted a brow at her and nodded. "I had a feeling?"

She nodded back. "Not all of it anyway. Apparently, he watched you and John double teaming me, and then Karl and Andy double teaming Barbie."

"And he wasn't mad?"

She shrugged. "Upset maybe, but not spitting mad, and not about her fucking them." She replied. "Barbie told me that they tried swinging before in their relationship, but they stopped a few months ago. She didn't say why, but I think it might have been her that ended it. Anyway, after what happened last night, he balled her out a bit for fucking behind his back. Then told her that she looked really hot getting her ass fucked and screwed her brains out."

"Mm-hmm." I agreed. "I was listening to it while I was trying to sleep." I snickered and lifted a brow at Tina. "She sounds adorable when she cums."

Tina nodded and giggled, then tried to imitate Barbie's cute squeaking sounds. "Well anyway, this morning, Steve told her to dress in something sexy. He insisted."

"Well, now the half t-shirt makes more sense. And why Steve apologized. And that sexy interlude when you covered his sunburn with cream and gave him a blowjob." I commented.

Tina gasped. "Did not!" she protested, then giggled and lowered her shy smile to her folded hands. So cute. "It's not an official blowjob unless I get him to cum, and I didn't."

"Not yet." I snickered. "I'm guessing you sat on his cock while you applied that cream. How did that go?"

She gasped again and blushed a smile at me. "Nice hands... among other things. But I didn't let him inside me. Though I'm starting to understand what Barbie sees in him. And I'm pretty sure Steve will make the climb up to the lookout today. I told Barbie what we did up there, and I'm pretty sure she's telling him about it right now."

I looked over at their canoe, and sure enough, she was talking and nodding in our direction, and Steve was grinning like a fiend, devouring Tina with his eyes.

"Then she got all bashful on me." Tina continued. "She thinks Steve wants to swap with us. Apparently, he's still interested in swinging, and he's pressuring her to go along with it."

"I'm okay with that if you are." I grinned.

She waggled a brow at me. "I'm sure you are. God, she's so damned cute, isn't she. Hell, I want to fuck her, and I don't even have a cock. But to be honest, I don't know if she would be up for it. She really seemed embarrassed by what she did last night. I told her how sexy it was, but she just kept trying to look away and change the subject. And when I asked about her swinging in the past, she just said she would tell me later, and hurried me out of the restroom again."

"That's odd, isn't it?" I frowned. "She wasn't like that while it was happening."

Tina nodded. "I know. Strange. And when I asked her if she'd come up to the lookout today, she wouldn't commit. 'Yeah, sure. Maybe. I don't know. We'll see.' Like she was trying hard not to say yes or no."

After a few hours of swift but uneventful river, we reached the turbulent waters where we were drenched the day before. Barbie didn't lose her paddle this time, but she was soaked, and so was Tina. As I'd hoped, Tina's bathing suit, the one I bought for her, became almost transparent. Barbie was laughing nervously as she looked down and saw her shirt was stuck to her skin, and every detail of her breasts were easy to see. In addition, the cold water was making their nipples extra hard, and they looked like they might force their way through the fabric.

"Nice tits!" Tina shouted to Barbie.

"Almost as nice as yours!" Barbie replied back, then stuck her tongue out playfully at Tina.

All the guys had a good laugh, especially Steve who was looking rather pleased with himself. He got his fancy camera and snapped a few pics of his hot wife, urging her to turn this way and that to get her breasts at their best. He even had her lift her shirt and snapped a few more. Barbie seemed a bit bashful about it but didn't seem to mind when he pointed the camera at Tina and snapped a few of her in that see-through bikini.

Soon John announced that the falls were just ahead. He told us all to put on life jackets and make sure all our belongings were secure. Afterwards he said we'd stop for an early lunch at the overlook. Apparently, we were almost an hour ahead of schedule, so we'd have time to 'enjoy the sights'.

We were all soaking wet after the falls, and we had to bail out some water before making landfall at the riverbank by the overlook. All the guys helped to beach the canoes, securing the lose stuff we left behind. Meanwhile Tina lured Barbie out into the river, then grabbed her and fell back into the cold water together. Barbie came up sputtering and Tina came up laughing heartily.

They were soaked again, and Barbie's gossamer t-shirt was stuck to her like a second skin. Tina's bikini top was as well, showing off her magnificent tits in a frame of white. The ties had come loose and if not for the clinging to her skin, it likely would have fallen off. I couldn't decide which was sexier.

They waded out of the water, and I saw Barbie's bashful look as all of us took in her incredible sight. We all fell in step behind those two gorgeous girls as they started up the path to the lookout. Barbie's thong bikini bottoms had become almost as transparent as Tina's top, and I was transfixed. She was truly stunning, and I was feeling smitten.

Then I heard a beep and looked to find Steve with his camera. He had just taken a picture of their adorable asses walking ahead of us. He waggled a brow at me, snapped another, and kept climbing. For someone unfamiliar with outdoor life, he was doing alright, apparently more athletic than he looked.

We reached the top and Barbie seemed like she was trying to keep her back to us, maybe in an attempt to not have her tits on display. Tina, on the other hand, was proudly showing hers off, and I could tell she was getting aroused from all the male eyes feasting on her.

We had our lunch and this time Tina's four beers were complimented by another six from John and Bob. They shared them all around, and we ate and drank beer while admiring the two beauties with their exceptional breasts on display. It took a while, but Barbie started to get more comfortable being gawked at, to the point where she seemed to be enjoying the lustful looks.

WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
149 Followers