Tina's Little Adventures Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like a yes to me." He shoved her forward toward John. "Get on that dick, sweetness. Time for a slut sandwich."

John lay back and made Barbie hesitantly climb her way up his body, and he helped position her on his cock. She sank herself down onto his manhood, and John looked like he was inches from an orgasm already.

Bob shoved Barbie down his nephew's chest. "Hold her down!" he growled. "She's gonna need to stretch, and it's gonna hurt." He spit a little saliva on his cock head, then positioned it at her tight rear and started pushing.

Barbie cried out loud and clung to John's broad chest as she tried to relax, letting Bob open her ass and get inside. Once his head was in, he grabbed her hips, leaned in, and stabbed his full length into her. She shrieked and thrashed about, and the squeaking was coming nonstop for several minutes as they fucked her on the verge of climax for the whole time.

I looked over and found Tina on her hands and knees with Steve pounding her hard as she was sucking Andy back to life. It seemed her pussy could only manage about two thirds of Steve's full length, and every thrust made her give a sound that verged on pain. He was definitely stretching her out. How Barbie got fucked by that monster regularly and still remained so tight was a mystery. I joined them, giving Tina another cock to resurrect, and she took the challenge with glee.

Poor Barbie got more than she bargained for. Over the next hour or so, she was getting fucked by two or three at a time, all of the guys taking several turns with her. Steve insisted that once someone fucked her ass, they were done. No need in getting gross, he said.

Eventually Tina was content to just watch Barbie get gangbanged, though she kept enjoying her two favorites: Steve's impressive tool, and John's boyish good looks. And in contrast to the wild fucking Barbie was being subjected to, Tina was enjoying a more subdued, even gentle fucking. The three of them were clearly in no hurry to end it and were happy to take their time and make it last.

Eventually the frenzy on the sleeping bags ended, and Barbie lay in the middle covered in sweat and cum, yet still as sexy as ever.

Tina slipped out of Steve and John's embrace and came over to the poor, spent little blonde as she lay panting on the ground. Tina got on hands and knees and lowered a kiss to the exhausted Barbie, licking some of the salty sweat and cum from her pretty face. Her makeup was a mess, her hair completely undone, and yet she was still a beauty.

"I really loved playing with my new Superslut Barbie Doll." Tina purred quietly to her. "Now, I'm going to take your husband back to my tent and he's going to keep fucking me." She giggled. "And I want John to join us, because I want to be a slut sandwich tonight too. You look so tired, so I'm going to let you rest now. Have a shower, get all nice and clean, then come watch them play with me." She kissed Barbie more intimately, and Barbie was too stunned and too spent to resist. She just opened her lips and let Tina's tongue play with hers.

I left Barbie there on the sleeping bags still making out with Tina, went to fix a shower bag and strung it up by the river. When I returned, Barbie was almost asleep. Karl and Andy were sharing some whiskey by the fire, Mark was burning a hotdog on a stick over the flames, and I could hear Tina making quiet moans in our tent.

I crouched down by Barbie and gathered her up in my arms like an exhausted child. She rolled her head over and smiled at me. "My knight in shining armor come to take care of me?"

I snickered. "The armor is a little rusty after tonight." I said a little regretfully.

"Nonsense." She sighed. "You were wonderful." She clung her arms around my neck and gave me a barrage of soft kisses the whole way down to the water. Then she let me shower her off and soap her up.

As I caressed her smooth skin with my soapy hands, she touched and kissed me in return. It felt very natural, and very satisfying.

"What did you mean when you said it would be bad to leave Tina alone with Steve?" I asked as I rinsed off some soap from her breasts.

She gave a cute little yelp as the not-very-hot water sprayed her down. "It's just that... Steve tends to lose control in situations like this."

"Do you mean that he gets violent?" I asked urgently.

"No, no." she assured me. "No, nothing like that. But he... he has a hard time stopping when things get... kinky." She sighed at my touch as I soaped up her back and rear end. "He gets carried away, and things tend to spiral. If you leave Tina alone with him, she'll be fucking all those guys all night."

"Why would they do that?" I asked.

"Because he'll ask them to." She said flatly. "It's almost like an addiction with him. That's why we stopped swinging a few months ago. And why I had hoped what I did with Andy and Karl would be enough for him." She gasped and looked scared for spilling the secret.

"It's alright." I said. "I know Steve put you up to it."

It was getting dark, but I could still see the look of embarrassment in her eyes. "I'm sorry. I should have told you. I thought if he got me on video again, he might be satisfied."

"Wait! You knew about the video too?" I asked a little sharply.

She gasped again. "Oh shit. I, um... yes. He... told me he was going to do that. He likes to make videos of me having sex with other men. He edits them so you can't see my face, but... somewhere out there on the internet are some videos of me having sex with a big black guy, a few old businessmen, our pool boy, and my trainer."

My hands froze for a moment, and I think she read my mind. "Not all at once!" she giggled. "Each a different video."

I heaved a sigh, feeling a little awkward, and resumed washing her back under my hands.

"He just gets out of control." She took the soap from me and started to lather me up as well, paying particular attention to my still semi-hard cock.

"It started just a few weeks after we started dating." She continued as she worked me with her little hands. "First, he had me wear a sexy evening dress to various business dinners. I liked that. I got to dress up and we went to some really wonderful places. All I had to do was look pretty and flirt with his clients."

"Then he invited his boss over for dinner and drinks and made me wear a very skimpy cocktail dress. I didn't mind. I kind of liked all the attention. It felt great to be looked at that way. Then we were invited to a weekend on his boss's yacht, and Steve made me wear tiny bathing suits. I was a little uncomfortable being the youngest onboard. All the other ladies were at least twenty years older than me, and they all just glared at me."

Her hands closed around my growing erection, and she smiled. "I was still having fun with it, though. I loved all the attention. But after about six months, we got married, and then everything changed. We met another couple through his work, and he asked me to swap wives with them. He was nice and looked great, so I agreed. Then we did it with another couple. Then another. Then we were invited to join a swinger's club... which was basically just wife swapping with strangers."

"Then, after we'd been married for about half a year, he invited his boss over again, but this time he said he was being considered for a partner position. He said I should... I should flirt with Larry, his boss. He said I would be helping his career." She sighed and her hands slowed a little in their work on my erection. "Only, it turned into more than just flirting."

"Then it all snowballed." She continued. "I got invited to the office to help close a deal. Normally they would hire an escort to do that, but this client liked the idea that the girl was the wife of one of the employees. It went so well, Larry insisted I do it again, and Steve went along with it." She sighed a little laugh. "The funny thing is, he really loved it. I mean, a lot. He loved the idea that his wife could get a man to sign a deal by sucking his cock. It turns him on like nothing else." She sighed. "He started introducing me as his hotwife, and he kept trying to get me to have sex with other men. I went to a friend who's a therapist, and she said that he was probably a sex addict."

I was hanging on every word. The more she told me, the more my erection grew in her hand. I could tell she was upset about it to some degree, but just thinking about her doing all these things was making me very horny, and based on how she was responding to my hands on her, she was a bit turned on as well.

"Then came the Christmas party." She continued. "The firm booked the whole wing of a hotel, and Larry arranged for a more intimate gathering with some potential clients. He knew I was a burlesque dancer, so he had me do a strip tease for eight of them, and then they all got a lap dance. The two who agreed to sign on were invited up to Larry's room and... and they all took turns... along with a bellboy. Though the bellboy was Steve's idea."

"A bellboy?" I was shocked. "Steve did that?"

She nodded. "That's what I mean. He gets carried away. Doesn't know when enough is enough. Somebody at the hotel complained about the noise, and this guy came to give us a warning... and Steve just... invited him in and let him... let him have a turn with me. He likes treating me like a slut. It's all part of his sex addiction."

I didn't know what to say, so I said nothing. My erection spoke more than words, and she noticed. Her soft hands stroked my hardon as she gazed up at me, her eyes just barely visible in the last light of dusk. She must have seen the conflict in my face and leaned up on her toes to kiss me. "It's okay if this excites you." She purred.

I nodded. "Thanks." I huffed a little laugh. "I wasn't sure..." My words failed me again, and she smiled.

"It's okay." She said again paused her story long enough to bend down and lick the head of my cock. She stood again and smiled up at me, then resumed her story.

"Anyway, it's been more than a year since that Christmas party. Ever since, I've been like the office escort." She said as she started to use her hands more fervently. "Larry was over at our place every couple of weeks, and sometimes he would bring one of his associates. Steve was told to take me with him to the office frequently so I could help close more deals."

"Steve was okay with most of it at first, but I told him it was making me uncomfortable. I asked him to make it stop. He explained this to Larry, and he told Steve that if he could reach a particularly ambitious goal, he'd get his promotion, and then we could stop. Well, a year later, still no promotion, and they still wanted him to offer me to clients as some special treat or incentive."

"That's awful." I said, though my erection throbbing in her hands said otherwise.

"The crazy part was that I knew what was happening right from the start, but didn't know how to stop it." She said. "It was like a game for him. Just like our nights at the swinger's club. But instead of random strangers in a club, it was random wealthy businessmen. Steve was always there, so I felt safe. And I still kinda got off on all the attention, but I started to think Steve was losing control of it. Like he was getting more excitement from me having sex with other men than he did with me alone."

"A few months ago, Larry said they would attend a conference together, and I should come along. It turned out, Steve had to attend the conference, but Larry and a few of his friends had other plans for me. All weekend long, men would show up to his hotel suite, and he'd introduce me as 'the entertainment'. I didn't even see Steve for two days... except when they would video conference him in so he could watch me having sex with them. Larry shared me with twelve other men over the two days. Not all at once, obviously, but..." she blushed and lowered her gaze again, "But I went along with it because Steve was so close to his goal, and I could tell he really liked watching me with them. I thought just this once, and he would reach his goal, and then we could stop."

"I guess that didn't work out?" I said.

She shook her head. "I can't prove it, but I think Larry made sure Steve fell short on his goal. So, then Larry made him the same offer for the coming quarter. Meet this goal, and he gets his promotion, and I don't have to be their escort anymore. But I refused. I told Steve my doubts about Larry making good on his offer, and Steve said he actually had come to the same conclusion."

"And that's when he agreed to end it. No more swinging. No more office slut. No sex videos. He told Larry I wasn't available anymore, and he got demoted because of it. Ever since, he's been irritable and frustrated about everything. Most times I can hardly talk to him. You saw what he was like when we got here."

"Like he's going through withdrawals." I nodded. "It really is like an addiction."

She nodded and started to pump my cock with more focused intent. "I thought a weekend away from all that would be good for him. Do something outdoors for a change. Get some distance, some fresh air. But then his friends got wind of it, and he got talked into that stupid wager." She breathed a long sigh, and I could feel her trembling a little.

"You could tell him you've had enough." I suggested. "Like when you got him to stop Larry."

She smiled a little sadly and nodded. "Maybe. But it would spoil his whole weekend, and everything I've done so far will be for nothing."

"Maybe Tina and I can help. Do something to get him to stop." I said. "You don't have to..."

"No!" she shook her head. "No. If I don't go along with it, he'll get mad and he'll be impossible to live with for months again." She stroked me with soft, smooth hands and lifted her bright smile up at me. "Besides, I hate to admit it but... in spite of everything, it was pretty exciting. Scary, I suppose, but I can hardly believe how many times I came tonight. I might even do it again, but I just don't want it to become a regular part of my life, you know? I don't want him to think I'll go back to being his company entertainment, and get his old job back for him."

I found myself playing with her breasts and sliding a hand down to her little pussy almost without thinking about it. She responded by lifting on her toes for a kiss. "Is there anything Tina and I can do to help?" I asked.

She began lifting a leg up my thigh, and I got the hint. My hands cupped under her perfect butt, and I lifted her off the ground with ease. She wrapped her legs around me, and I felt her wiggling about until my cock aligned and she lowered herself onto it with a deep, sigh.

"Tina wants me to come watch her with Steve and John." She moaned as I rocked her up and down my shaft slowly. "Maybe, if you let him have his way with her for a while, he'll be satisfied, and we can all get some sleep."

I knew Tina would be fine with that plan. She obviously was obsessed with Steve's big cock and would relish the chance to indulge in more sex with him. I lifted Barbie and let her down again, driving my length into her a bit deeper. She moaned sweetly and wrapped her arms around me tight.

"So long as I can have my way with you as well." I replied.

"Oh, yes!" Barbie gasped. "Of course, you can."

We had a quiet little encounter, just the two of us, and I managed to make her cum again. She then let me rinse us both down with the last of the water which had gone cold by then, making her produce more of her cute squeaks and squeals.

We then walked back to the camp holding hands and went to my tent where we found Tina kneeling between Steve and John, stroking and sucking them in turns.

Finally!" she breathed. "I've been keeping them hard while waiting for you."

"You didn't have to wait." Barbie said.

"Of course, I did." Tina flashed her a smile we could see in the dim illumination of our pen light. "I wanted you to watch."

With that, Tina threw a leg over Steve and straddled him. She moved up, positioned his massive cock at the entrance of her wet sex, and eased herself down on him; writhing and squirming with gasps and stifled cries as she struggled to fit all of him inside her. "Oh, god, Barbie Doll! How do you fuck this cock all the time as stay so tight?"

"I wondered the same thing." I mumbled under my breath.

"She can't take all of it." Steve groaned. "That' why I love your pussy so much." He took Tina by her hips and Drove up into her hard, making her cry out loud. "Come on, slut. Take the rest!"

Tina squirmed and thrashed like she was being electrocuted, and though I wasn't happy with how he was treating her, I was mesmerized by his massive length slowly disappearing into Tina's tight sex. Barbie was too, clinging to my arm with wide eyes as she watched her husband mercilessly fuck my girlfriend.

After some tortured cries, Tina was finally fully impaled on Steve's monster, and she panted on his chest, trying to let her tight sex relax so it would accept it.

"I'll hold her down..." Steve growled at John. "while you fuck her ass."

I lay down next to the action, and Barbie curled herself into my arms so we could both watch Tina's defilement.

Tina loves to be watched. And having two cocks inside her at the same time was a new obsession with her. Now she was getting both her kinky obsessions met at the same time. The result was several screaming orgasms in just a few minutes. To their credit, Steve and John managed to hold off cumming until Tina had squealed her way through a third climax. Then John got on his feet, crouching over her, and started hammering her ass with total abandon.

Tina screamed and shrieked like she was being murdered, and all the while she was watching Barbie and me watching her.

"She's being very loud." Barbie giggled. "Maybe you should do something about that?"

I had to grin at her wicked little mind, possibly stemming from a little need for revenge on Tina. It was delicious. I got up, knelt before my lovely redhead, and shoved my cock into her mouth to shut her up. She obviously loved it. The three of us used her like the slut she was until she begged for us to stop. Only Steve came, but John and I both felt spent from our earlier activities.

She had just finished her last shrieking climax and we heard clapping. Bob, Mark, Andy, and Karl were all standing just outside the tent watching us use Tina one last time. She looked up at them and huffed a few laughs between heaving breaths.

The sexual energy was still crackling, but it started to dissipate after Tina's brutal fucking. Bob, John, and Mark said their goodbyes and promised to be back early in the morning. Andy and Karl reluctantly kissed the girls good night and started to go.

"Time for a shower." Tina sighed and struggled to her feet.

"Who are you showering with this time?" Karl asked hopefully.

She snickered and gave a forlorn little sigh. "Oh, god. Haven't you had enough?"

Karl grinned. "Not of you." Andy paused as well and waited hopefully for her reply.

"I can't believe you can still get it up after all the fucking you did." Tina sighed.

"It's not every day we have someone as hot as you willing to fuck both of us at the same time." Andy said.

Tina flashed him a sweet smile. "Charmer." She giggled. "Oh, alright. Let's go. I'll see if I can outlast both of you again." She pointed Karl to the shower bag. "You bring that." She then linked arms with Andy and they headed off together.

Tina didn't return for quite some time, and later we could hear them taking turns with her by the fire. It wasn't as intense as before, but I recognized her beautiful cries as she climaxed again. Finally, I heard both Andy and Karl walk her to the tent and give her some long kisses before letting her join us. She crawled in, kissed me, then slid her long, luscious body up against Steve. With all the sex we all had that night, we weren't long for this world, and soon fell asleep.