Tina's Little Adventures Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I needed to get Barbie alone long enough to get the story from her. I had no idea how I could do it though. Now that the ball was rolling, I doubted I could even slow it down. Tina wasn't cruel though, and since she was in charge, I figured it wouldn't be all that bad for Barbie.

The rest of the way down river, I tried to get some idea of what Tina had in mind. As we talked, my earlier worries started to return.

"You know she's not really into this, right?" I said.

"Oh, she'll be fine." Tina scoffed. "Besides, she won't be doing it alone. I want Steve, and I'm pretty sure Bob will try to fuck me as much as he can." She giggled. "Oh, honey! He's so much older than me! I can hardly believe I agreed to this. But then, Lisa is really into her older men. Maybe she has a good reason." She shivered a little. "I guess I'm about to find out."

"I guess." I said reluctantly. "You're in charge so... go easy on her. Okay?"

Tina turned in her seat and lifted a brow at me. "Why so concerned? Are you... falling for her?"

I felt a deep thump in my chest, and my mind shifted gears in a flash. Suddenly I was back on the couch in Willy and Lisa's old place in NY. I was sitting there, gently stroking Lisa's hair as she rested her head on my lap after a particularly eventful threesome. And I felt a pang of jealousy, regret, and longing. It was when I realized I was in love with Lisa... and when I realized I couldn't have her.

That thought spawned another. Lisa's firm young body, her delightful curves, that golden hair, and her pretty face. It was all similar to Barbie. Decidedly different in some ways, but also alike in many others. Maybe that's why she hit me so hard. She reminded me of Lisa. Or maybe it was more. I couldn't tell.

"I just don't want her to end this weekend with a bunch of regrets and hating all of us for taking advantage of her." I offered. "Who knows? Maybe we'll want to see them again."

Tina flashed me a smile and nodded. "You are falling for her." She said quietly. "That's kind of sweet, actually."

I blinked at her. "I'm not falling. And why is that sweet? You wouldn't care?"

She huffed and rolled her head back. "Richie... baby..." she said to the sky. "I gave up on jealousy, remember? I hate that emotion. Totally useless. If you want her that bad, I'm not going to stop you. Just like you won't stop me if I want Steve to fuck me with his huge cock all night. Right?"

I scowled. I knew Tina was something of a size queen. When we visited Willy and Lisa a few months ago, she and Lisa had a threesome with one of Lisa's particularly well-hung boy-toys, and she talked about it for days afterwards. Now that she'd had a sample of Steve's size, I could tell she was obsessed.

"Then maybe you should tell me the rest of your intentions for tonight." I suggested.

She turned on her seat again and heaved a sigh. "Alright." She turned around to face me. "I don't have a plan, but I think... I'll dress her up in something fun. Do her makeup, fix her hair, make her really pretty. Then I want to have sex with Steve... and John... and I guess Bob. And while I'm doing that, I want to watch all of you guys take turns with her. I want to see three cocks fucking her at the same time. And I want to see her exhausted from all her orgasms."

I gulped. It seemed I should probably mount some defense for poor Barbie, but damn, I wanted to see all that too. Was there a way we could all have our way with her, and still not be detested tomorrow? I didn't know, but I thought I would have to risk it. My lust for barbie was too strong to deny.

We arrived at the landing and were greeted by Mark, the other guy we met on that first day. He was driving the van and trailer and came down to the water to help with the canoes. Bob and John helped, and I could hear them talking, though not what was said. By Mark's reaction, he was being told about our time at the overlook, and our plans for the evening.

We were just climbing into the van when Bob lifted his voice. "What do you say, Tina?" he asked.

She paused on her way into the van and blinked at him. "What do I say about what?"

"I was just telling Mark here about your blowbang yesterday." He grinned. "How about another tonight?"

"What?" She gasped. "Uncle Bob!"

He laughed. "You can't expect that little Barbie Doll to do all the work. Come on. It'll be fun."

Tina turned her wide eyes to me, looking a little trapped. I could see the wheels turning in her mind. She was caught, and she knew it. How was Barbie expected to accept her kinky plans if she wasn't willing to endure the same.

"That's... umm... a lot of cocks." She gulped.

"One, two, three..." Bob counted heads. "Seven. You got this, you sexy slut. It will get us all warmed up for the main event with Barbie."

Barbie made one of her adorable squeaks and looked a little scared.

Tina nipped at her lip, her breasts heaving as she hyperventilated a little. "Well... just blowjobs." She relented. "I'm not letting all seven of you fuck me." She then cast a wicked smile at Barbie. "That's her job."

I think Mark suspected this was all bullshit until that moment. Now he was eyeing Tina hungrily, and Barbie as well. We all were. A little part of my mind warned me to stay alert. Things could spiral if we weren't careful, and I wasn't about to let anything bad happen to the girls. I didn't know these guys, but I wanted to believe they were all okay. There was just no way of telling.

Once we arrived in camp, Tina gathered a few things and swept Barbie off to the restroom with a promise to return shortly. I set about making a fire and putting up a huge pot of water. Even if we didn't bother cooking, we'd likely all need a shower later. Karl and Andy dragged out their sleeping bags, and zipped them together to make a sort of bed on the ground near the fire.

By then, Tina and Barbie returned.

I had to do a double-take. Tina is an artist with makeup and apparently knows a thing or two about hairdressing as well. She fixed up Barbie to look like the perfect blend of sweet innocence, and wanton lust. Her eyes were so much more dramatic with the makeup, and her gorgeous head of hair was combed out and flowing like gold over her shoulders and down her back, little curls dangling on either side of her sweet face. She wore Tina's choker collar that she liked to put on when she was feeling frisky and submissive. Barbie's heels would have made walking difficult but for her remarkable grace. Her stride was fluid and feline, even in heels, like she was on stage. Other than that, the delicious little blonde was completely naked. Her body glistened in the failing light of dusk, and I guessed Tina had slathered the girl in lotion or oil or something.

Tina had given herself a makeover too. Her wonderfully full mane of red hair framed her sweet face. She had added color to her eyes with the same skill she used on Barbie, and strutted proudly in just her thong bikini bottoms, letting her impressive breasts jiggle and bounce at her approach.

"Excellent!" Bob growled with approval. He didn't care for subtlety or even permission. He just marched over to Tina, took her by the arm, and practically dragged her to the sleeping bags. "Come on, guys. Let's put those sexy lips of hers to work."

He basically shoved Tina to her knees, tilted her head his way, and dropped his shorts, letting his erection spring out. It wasn't terribly impressive, but for an older guy, it was respectable. He grabbed some of her carefully coifed hair and used it to shove her mouth onto his cock.

John, Mark, Andy, and Karl all joined in right away. In moments, my lovely Tina was surrounded by cocks all waiting for a turn at her mouth. Initially, she was stunned and looked overwhelmed, but after the third or fourth mouth fucking, she stopped trying to control the situation, and let them have her.

Meanwhile, Steve took Barbie with a hand on her hip, and guided her over to me. "I wanted to get you alone for a minute." He said. "And since things are already getting started, I'll be direct. I want to trade wives tonight."

I gawked a little at how direct he was. "Umm, Tina and I aren't married."

"Oh, right!" he laughed. "Sorry. I mean I'd like to trade partners. You get my wife, and I get your girlfriend. For the whole night. We get our wives... uh, partners back in the morning. What do you say?"

I blinked at him, then looked to Barbie. She was avoiding looking at me directly but didn't mount any protest. She was either into the idea, or too submissive to refuse.

"What's that mean, exactly?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I thought it was pretty simple. I get your girl, you get mine. Do what you want with her, just like she was your own wife. And I'll do the same."

A change of pitch drew may attention, and I turned to see Tina gulping and swallowing Andy's cum as he kept fucking her mouth while grunting and gasping for breath. He pulled out of her lips with a pop, and she had her head turned toward Bob who stared shoving his length down her throat. She looked incredible, if a little alarmed.

"Look. I can't just agree to that without at least asking Tina about it." I said.

He scowled. "Fine. But just so you know, if you don't agree, this little sex kitten is off limits to you. I'll let them all take turns with her, but not you. Unless I get to have Tina."

I was really starting to dislike this guy. He was manipulative, cruel, and very full of himself. But I had a feeling Tina would agree anyway. She really wanted to try out his cock, and even if I said no, she'd do him anyway.

"Well, once she's done... umm... with them, I'll ask her." I said. "If she's good with it, then okay."

"Good!" he grinned. "Come on, dear. You're going to help Tina with some cocks."

Steve took her away, got her to kneel next to Tina, and the games continued with two mouths to share.

Once again, Tina became obsessed with Steve's massive manhood. She still sucked the others but spent most of her time working on him. As a result, Tina's blowbang quickly became Barbie's blowbang. I felt a little ashamed, but I had to join in too. Watching Barbie surrounded by eager cocks was a sight to behold. She looked so sexy and vulnerable as she surrendered to our lustful needs.

I was so caught up in enjoying Barbie, I hardly noticed when Tina left the circle of cocks. Karl came on Barbie's upturned face, and John unloaded a huge gush of cum into her open mouth. She turned her attention to me, and I gathered enough wits to look for Tina. She was over by the fire doing her best to suck Steve while Bob fucked her on her hands and knees.

Mark turned Barbie's face his way, shoved his length in as deep as he could, his balls resting on her chin as he shot a load of cum right down her throat. When he let go, she gasped and panted for breath, but kept stroking me with her little hand. Mark went to sit by the fire and recover while he watched his boss fuck my girlfriend.

"Richie!"

I looked down into Barbie's bright eyes.

She gulped more cum left in her mouth and licked her creamy lips. "We should sleep together tonight."

I nodded. "I'm pretty sure Tina will agree." I said.

She shook her head. "No, I mean all four of us. You don't want to leave her alone with him."

"Why?" I asked, feeling a little worried.

"Oh, Barbie Doll!" Tina called sweetly. "Come over here, sweety. It's time for us to play with you."

Tina was still breathing heavy from her most recent fucking, reclining naked against Steve for a front row seat to the show, while Uncle Bob on one side, and John on the other, gently played with Tina's tits. Bob's beer belly was much more noticeable without a shirt, but his manhood was already starting to recover. It was impressive for a guy his age. It stood out from a thatch of dark pubes and Tina idly played with the bulbous head, letting her fingers lightly caress up and down his length. Her other hand was pumping John's stiffening cock. In contrast, he had a build like someone who visited a gym frequently. I'm sure Tina was enjoying that while she stroked them both back to life.

"Right there, sweetheart." Tina said and nodded to the sleeping bags in front of her.

Barbie walked over and got down on her knees as instructed.

"Now, hands and knees." Tina said. "And turn sideways. Nice. And lift that lovely ass. Ahh! Just beautiful!" she gasped in appreciation, and possibly in response to the two hands now toying with her clit. "Andy, darling. Would you please fuck my Barbie Doll?"

Andy snickered and came over, knelt behind Barbie, and started rubbing his mostly hard cock up and down her tight little pussy. She wiggled her hips either out of trepidation or anticipation. It was hard to tell. Then he lined up and pushed his length into her willing sex. Whether she wanted this or not, she certainly seemed to enjoy that cock.

He got hold of her hips and started riding her. For Barbie's part, I was sure she was giving in. The expression on her face went from worried to agonized pleasure in minutes. Before long, she was humping her ass back at him, and her moans and cute little squeaks began.

Bob was overcome. Between Tina toying with his cock, and the exceptionally sexy Barbie being fucked a few feet in front of him, he needed more. Though he wasn't quite hard yet, he went over and got on his knees in front of Barbie's pretty face. "Open wide, honey!" he commanded, and started feeding her his semi-erect cock.

I couldn't stand it anymore either. I went over and lay beside the beautiful Barbie as she struggled to suck cock while being forcefully fucked from behind. I lay on my side and played with her swaying breasts, tugging lightly at her nipples which seemed to make her moan a bit louder. She looked over at me, and though her mouth was full, I think I saw her eyes smile at me.

I smiled back, gave her bouncing rear a little caress, then a sharp spank. She yelped around Bob's cock, and then moaned all-the-more eagerly. I repeated the same thing a few times, and each spank got a slightly more enthusiastic moan from her full mouth. Finally, she lifted her head and a chorus of little yelps and adorable squeaks like an excited bunny flowed from her as Andy made her cum.

This was all too much for Andy. He rammed his full length into Barbie's tight little pussy a few more times, then pulled out and started grunting and groaning as he shot cum all over her perfect ass. He milked the last of his cream from his cock, smeared it over her firm bottom, then collapsed on his side letting someone else have a turn.

As Bob was busy fucking her mouth, and Mark and John were still enjoying Tina's efforts to get them hard again, I decided that I would be that someone and indulge in Barbie's sweet pussy. I got behind her, letting my cock nudge at her wet sex. She had Bob's pubes touching her lips, taking every inch of his cock in her mouth and throat as I leaned over her and I whispered at her ear, "I've been dreaming of this since we met."

"Oh god!" she gasped between mouthfuls. "Yes... alright. Fuck me!"

I was more than happy to oblige, and it was so much better than I had anticipated. She was a petite girl, a bit younger than Tina, and slim with a tight, athletic body. It felt like I was squeezing my cock into a warm, wet, slippery, tight little glove. Every thrust felt like it was stretching her open, and it never seemed to get any loser. I was in awe of how perfectly shaped her firm little ass was, and how tight her pussy was as I pumped my hard length into her. And by the sounds she was making, she was enjoying it just as much.

A new sound of gulps and moans let me know that Bob was fully recovered and had started fucking her throat. I was amazed at her total lack of a gag reflex. It reminded me of Lisa's sister Rita who shared the same wonderful talent.

I picked up my pace a bit and gave that spectacular ass another spank that made Barbie squeak delightfully. Her hips got even more animated, urging me to go deeper into her tight little body.

I looked over and found Tina impaled on Steve's monster cock but now laying on her side, her head in Andy's lap, licking clean his spent cock as she got shoved back and forth between them. She noticed me watching and stopped sucking long enough to flash me a smile and blow me a kiss, then gulped Andy into her throat.

John left Tina to be shared by Steve and Andy for a while and came over to kneel next to his uncle. The three of them took turns with her mouth, and despite her earlier protests, she was completely compliant now. She eagerly sucked one, then the other, then the other, switching back and forth as I kept up my deep, slow pounding in her tight pussy. She was really starting to enjoy this, and her hips started to gyrate and grind back at me. I was mesmerized by her control. I'd never had a woman do anything quite like this, and the feeling of her tight sex holding onto my cock while she wriggled about was something else. This was beyond sexy. This was divine.

Meanwhile, John shifted into a better position, and grabbed her by the back of her blonde head of hair and started mouth fucking her. At first, I thought her squeaks and strangled yelps were protests, until she started cumming. She screamed with a mouthful of John's cock, and I got to watch her whole body dance on the end of my shaft as she climaxed. I didn't want it to end, but I knew I was going to cum any second.

"Where do you want it?" I groaned.

She slurped off John's cock and glanced back at me. "Ohhh, already?" she moaned back.

"Sorry." I gasped. "You're just too sexy."

She flashed me another of her killer smiles, one hand pumping Bob's cock. "Alright..." she wiggled her hips at me. "It's safe. Cum inside me."

I finished with another dozen or so hard pounding thrusts, then pushed myself all the way in which made her shiver and start her adorable squeaking orgasm sounds again, muffled by John's cock. I filled her sweet pussy with my cum, and lingered there, just drinking in the sight of my cock inside that sexy girl, my cum leaking out around my shaft.

"Alright youngster, let me show you how it's done." Bob gave me a shove to dislodge me from Barbie's tight little body, and he got down behind her.

Barbie made a nervous little whimper around Mark's cock, hand pumping John at the same time, but held still for the coming assault.

They say experience counts more than youth in most things. Apparently, sex can be one of them. Another phrase that comes to mind is, faint heart never won fair maiden. Bob went at Barbie like he owned her. He grabbed a handful of her blonde hair and held it like the reigns of a pony, making her back and head arch sharply. John and Mark were pleased to find this left her mouth at the perfect throat fucking angle and they took advantage of it. Bob's cock, though not terribly big, was clearly doing something to her. She moaned much as she had before, but the pitch and tone of her moaning changed. It became higher pitched, more vocal, more urgent, and her hips were doing their magic dance again.

Yet Bob was just getting started. His hand came smacking down on her ass a few times, and Barbie was clearly into that. Every spank made her yelp and wiggled back at him. Then he smeared some of the cum left on her ass with his thumb and started pushing it into her tight rear. This made her squeak and wriggle, as if in protest, but he wasn't going to be denied. He kept it up, fucking and fingering until I saw his thumb slide in, right up to the second knuckle.

Barbie relinquished her oral hold on John and screamed. "Oh god! My ass!"

"Exactly right!" Bob growled. "Do you like my thumb, or would you rather have a cock?"

"Oh god!" was all she could say before John filled her mouth again as she gyrated on Bob's mature length.