Tina's Little Adventures Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke some time later to the sound of Tina breathing heavy. In the dark, it was difficult to make anything out, but I realized she was being fucked again. There were some quiet whispers I couldn't quite make out, and I heard Tina struggle not to be too loud as she came. More whispers, then Steve got up and left the tent, presumably to go to the restrooms.

I was just closing my eyes again when he returned... but it wasn't Steve. I recognized Andy's voice, even in a whisper, and he quickly settled in and started fucking Tina again. I felt a stirring next to me, and realized Barbie was awake. I slid my hand over her and discovered that she was touching herself. I quietly, gently, reached around her and moved her hand aside to make room for mine. Her pussy was incredibly tight, and incredibly wet. I rubbed her clit and she responded by rubbing her perfect little ass against my growing erection.

For the next few minutes, we listened more than watched Tina getting fucked while we carefully maneuvered the head of my cock between Barbie's thighs. My cock slid back and forth through the lips of her sex, and her slick love juices were making my shaft wet.

Andy finally gave a stifled groan, and I could hear Tina gulp, and gulp, and gulp as she obviously took his cum in her mouth. More whispers, a wet kiss, then Andy crept out of the tent.

Barbie and I held still, just listening to Tina's heavy breathing for a few moments. Then another body entered the tent, and in seconds, we could hear and feel him mount Tina and start screwing her again.

"I told you." Barbie whispered into my ear. "He can't help himself."

The noise of their fucking masked our own, and Barbie reposition the head of my cock to penetrate her tight little ass.

"Are you sure?" I whispered right next to her ear.

She nodded in reply and tried pushing me into her by humping back at me. I grabbed her by her narrow hips and shoved in. She gasped out loud, and I thought we'd be caught, but Tina was so enthusiastic about being pounded by Karl, (I assumed it was him) that she either didn't notice or didn't care.

For the next ten minutes or so, I eased my cock a little deeper in slow, deliberate movements, until most of my inches were inside that delightful little blonde's ass. I kept rubbing her clit the whole time with one hand, and my other cupped one of her prefect breasts. She had the nicest, tightest ass I'd ever experienced, and the way her hips moved while I thrust into her was mind-blowing.

Who I assumed was Karl gave a few final hard, fast thrusts, then stabbed into Tina and just held there. Tina's little moans were muted, so I imagined they were probably kissing as he came. Then I had that confirmed by some lip smacking and deep sighs.

Again, Tina was left panting after a good fucking, and we held still, my cock firmly up Barbie's tight rear. The torment of not being able to just fuck her hard was maddening in the most perfect way. I knew she felt the same as she kept trying to make my cock move inside her with subtle shifts of her hips.

Another shape entered, and I thought our secret fucking would have to end if Steve was finally back and ready to get some sleep. Then I recognized John's voice in a whisper. By the sound of Tina's shocked reply in her own whispers, I figured she wasn't expecting that either. There was a lot of movement, and I could see enough to know that John had just turned her over onto her front. Whether intentionally, or just out of desperation for the situation, we heard her next whispers well enough.

"What are you... no wait! No! Not in my ass! Oh god, John!"

What followed was a litany of swears, moans, panting breaths and quiet whimpers. She called him all sorts of names, and he let fly with a few of his own. This new distraction let me fuck Barbie's ass a bit more energetically. We were really enjoying ourselves and I noticed that I could see some of the action now. The sun was coming up, and this gave just enough light to make out Tina flat on her front with John mounting her ass and hammering into her.

John spasmed a few times, and I saw his silhouette griding down into Tina as she moaned into her pillow. When he was done, he grabbed a handful of her hair, pulled her head back and growled quietly into her ear. "Best ass I ever fucked."

John left, and Tina just lay there, catching her breath from yet another hard fucking. A moment later, another entered, and again, it still wasn't Steve. Mark let himself in and held Tina down as got his cock into position.

"Oh god! Not you too!" Tina whimpered.

Mark shifted about and shoved Tina's long legs apart. Then he started pounding into her.

"Oh shit!" she cried, and her body started to undulate with Mark's insistent fucking. She whimpered through another climax from his pounding in her ass before he finally finished inside her, and rolled off her sweaty, cum filled body. At the same time, I got Barbie to climax, and she bounced her tight little ass at me while she tried to remain quiet. I was amazed by how good it felt to experience her climax from inside her ass. What a thrill.

As expected, Bob let himself in next.

"Oh, Uncle Bob." Tina moaned desperately. "Please don't fuck my ass?"

"Shut it, slut." He growled and stabbed into her, making Tina yip quietly in the dark. "Take it all!" He fucked her as hard as any guy half his age could have, and Tina was making a song of very interesting sounds as she endured yet another anal fucking.

I was shocked at how turned on I was getting by watching my hot girlfriend getting ass fucked by an older man. I'm sure Barbie's tight ass holding my cock was helping too, but I was finding myself hoping it would last longer. As it was, the sight of Tina taking a hard ass pounding while I was anal fucking Barbie put me over the top. I pulled on Barbie's hips and drove myself in deep. She gasped but managed to stay mostly quiet while I filled her with my cum.

Bob gave a few more hard thrusts, then groaned out loud as Tina tried to sush him. He finished by ramming in and holding himself there while Tina made little whimpers and pained moans. He then eased himself out, gave her pert little ass a smack, and let himself out again.

The pre-dawn glow was providing enough light to see some details when Steve did finally return. He found Tina flat on her belly and lay beside her. He pulled her close, then rolled her on top of him.

There was more tussling, then Tina gave a long, drawn-out moan. "Oh shit! You're so fucking deep!"

Barbie and I lay there and watched her husband make my well-used girlfriend ride his hard cock. As we watched in silence, I let my hands play with Barbie's lovely breasts, and she used her cum filled ass to caress my cock that was still going soft inside her.

Tina came once more before Steve groaned and spasmed into her. She lay on top of him, panting and whimpering from having just fucked every guy in the camp... except me.

"Do you like to lick pussy?" Tina said softly.

"Well... not when it's full of my cum?" Steve snickered.

"Not you." Tina smiled and turned her head toward us. "Your wife." She reached out and was just close enough to take Barbie's hand. "Richie's cum-slut, Lisa, recently showed me how to do it."

I caught my own surprised gasp. I had no idea Tina and Lisa had sex when we visited them.

"Do you know how?" Tina asked.

Barbie lifted on one elbow. "How did you know I was awake?"

"Oh, please!" Tina giggled. "You two have been watching me get laid for the last hour at least. So, do you?"

Barbie shifted uneasily. "I've done it before. Just the once. But it... wasn't really my thing."

"Me either." Tina nodded. "But after Lisa showed me what to do, I... kinda liked it. Not as much as I love cock, but still..."

They both giggled a little.

"Will you come over here and lick your husband's cum from my pussy?" she asked in her sweet little girl voice. "Then I can return the favor."

Barbie huffed a little laugh. "Oh, um... Richie didn't cum in my pussy."

Tina gaped at us and smiled. "Oh! Well, I'm not licking it from there. I guess you'll just have to fuck him again later. So, will you then?"

Barbie took a deep breath and shifted over toward Tina. "Well. Okay. I'll try."

Even in the dim light, watching Barbie lick and suck at Tina's cum filled pussy was a sight I'll never forget. By the way Tina was writhing and squirming about, Barbie was a natural. She got a little instruction from Tina, but mostly about timing and where to touch with her hands, but she was clearly very pleased with Barbie's oral skills.

After some minutes, Tina surrendered and said she had enough for now.

Barbie lay on her back and giggled at herself. "Wow. That was... different. I love how you feel, and how you move. It's really sexy."

"And you have a really long tongue for such a tiny thing." Tina sighed back contentedly.

"I'm guessing, since John, Mark, and Bob are here," I said, "we should think about getting dressed for another day on the river."

"Yeah, about that." Steve said. "I have another deal to offer you. Let's talk."