All Comments on 'Tina's Secret'

by Wannabe Chick

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
mreneetgmreneetgalmost 18 years ago
Loved the story

Very nicely written with a wonderful plot. Thank you for your effort with this small masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Another Hot Secret!!

This one is hot!! A shy girl with a huge package!! There's gotta be a sequel to this..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
OMG

Loved it, would love to find a girl like tina

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good

great story, really well done.

abolsutly loved it

please write a sequel!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
As always, your stuff is excellent.

It's stupid how many other terrible stories are rated above your excellent work. Keep writing, Lit needs more writers like you.

BiskitBiskitalmost 15 years ago
I was there

Your writting is so good, i was there, it was my ass being licked and my ass being fucked! Love your style and prose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
we need a seaquel

please continue this series!

madengineer3madengineer3over 13 years ago
Very nice!!

This is an excellent story about real love. The emotions seem to be very real. This writer is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice...very nice

Thanks for a story where the girl was feminine and not a butch ball bashing person.

I love the idea of a soft, sexy, feminine T-girl...one who wants to really act, smell, feel, exude femininity and be treated like an erotic beautiful woman.

I would marry this one...thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Enjoyed this, however...

I did enjoy your story, but I do think it would have been hotter if Tina had a normal sized member. It seems every single story is about monster sized cocks. While it plays to the fantasies of many, for me, it just "jumps the shark" when EVERY character just HAS to be huge.

That said, I like the way you took the time to flesh these people out (no pun intended). Kudos and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

we need another chapter of this already!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Continue

I hope Tina overcomes her reluctance and tops Jordan in the next chapter. She needs to listen to him and realize that she is a special woman and stop worrying about not being feminine.

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
hmmm, nice

lovely story-Tina is so hot-love reading about tgirls, [being with them is even better], like how these two evolve their relationship-nicely written, hot sex, [including the ws] thanks

inagoodwayinagoodwayabout 10 years ago
would love more

Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

Your stories are tender rather than raunchy and that makes them all the sexier.

My only criticism is that for anal sex lube is a must for pleasure and to avoid injuring delicate tissues. It is unrealistic to think that anyone can have a half hour of butt fucking without lots of lube. That is the only thing that detracts from the realism of your otherwise very realistically written stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another great story

While this story somewhat follows the same story-line as Rebecca's Secret, I disagree with the comment that lube is necessary to enjoy anal sex. If not for several experiences to the contrary, I would be inclined to adhere to conventional wisdom about the necessity for copious lubrication. Saliva was the lube of choice by my Thai transsexual. She applied it to the head of my cock several times by wetting her finger tips. Once penetration was achieved, it felt as if I were inside the vagina of a genetic female. And there was no trace of fecal matter on my cock after we were done. Of course, my semen provided for a slippery exit. The same was true in another encounter about five years ago. My partner wanted to see if penetration would occur with saliva as the only lubricant. So, I find the use of saliva to be highly realistic. Admittedly, it takes an exceptional individual to rely solely on its use in anal sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5* (Tina is a keeper)

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Are you kidding me, no comments!?!?

I had no intention of reading the earlier stories but after this, that's my next stop. All around comfortable read with a very well thought out story. Bravo !

882103882103about 5 years ago
A good start to a great story

A good start to a great story, this should be chapter 1 of 10, you really should continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Omg THIS is beyond awesome

I loved the Rebecca series and this arc, as well! It’s been 14 years since you’ve done anything here...write more or tell what has happened in your life since then!

Rapier875Rapier875about 2 years ago

And that's it ? No more ?

After 15 years I guess there won't be, just so annoying.

So only 3 stars from me due the disappointment of leaving this in mid-flow.

Rapier

ShortyMacShortyMacalmost 2 years ago

I liked this story although I was hoping to have it last longer. Maybe have Rebecca come out and the three of them join in for a three way. That would be totally hot.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy608 months ago

They live in a state of Delusion, They will never be a woman, just a gay guy faking it. No ovaries, No ovum (eggs), and No uterus, No periods. Just a trans-gentleman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous