All Comments on 'Tina's Sleepover Ch. 01'

by cvandrews

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

When I saw 10 pages, I was instantly hesitant to continue. When I got to page 2 and discovered a razor burnt pussy that will be stubble and pimples in a day or so, I just stopped reading and rated it a 3 because at best shaved pussy is just average.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Spectacularly written, what a fantasy! I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This dude has zero agency and is just a simp for his whorish wife and daughter, isn't he?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Are we even reading the same story? By the end of this chapter (page 10),

1. Jenna, his "daughter", has not slept with ANYONE -- at all. She probably has fooled around with her girlfriend Tina.

2. Tina has NOT fucked her father -- yet, at least.

3. No evidence that the mother/wife has fucked anyone -- yet.

As for mysogyny -- not seeing it, unless, of course, women are only allowed to have the fantasies that YOU authorize.

(As for any unsightly stubble -- I'm sure that Tina used only the gentlest of depilatories.)

ArediaAredia5 months ago

I'm really not into the rough stuff - it's a real turn-off for me. I do understand that there are those who do like it, and that you don't write for only me. :) So, 4 stars from me, and now you know why. :)

Thank-you for the story - I mostly enjoyed it, and I'll continue reading the series, unless you get too rough.

olblueyesolblueyes4 months ago

cool, lovin this!! well written,,nice beginning,,hints of much more to come,,,janet is no dummy and neither is her daughter,,they planned all this and hubby Doug is the happy recipient!! he is def falling for tina but of course very much in love with his wife,,and that is only natural!!

cvandrewscvandrews4 months agoAuthor

FROM THE AUTHOR - NOTE TO READERS -- This Chapter 1 is now corrected, and so you can now read the next Chapter -- Chapter 2 -- in the normal sequence. Hoping you enjoy (both chapters!), cv andrews

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story is tagged incorrectly. Please revise the tags so that they address the content of the story/chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Why the f**k are people who have moral/religious issues with sex fantasies attracted to this site? After years of reading their pathetic drivel, I'm convinced that they must believe that if they complain loudly enough their version of a deity will ignore the cum on their keyboard and give them extra credit.

cvandrewscvandrews4 months agoAuthor

Thank you, "Anonymous" of Jan. 14, 2024. Yes, I, too, wonder what people who go to a website whose name is, literally, "Literotica.com," are expecting. Are they shocked to find accounts of people having non-marital sex, and that stories that are labeled "Incest/Taboo" depict sexual behavior among people who are (gasp!) related? And are these the same people who are shocked -- yes, SHOCKED! -- to find out that there is gambling in the casino?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous