Tina's Sleepover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that we agreed that showers were in order. Or more precisely, a shower. I pulled a cloth, a sponge, and two big terry bath sheets from the linen closet and went into Jenna's bathroom, where Tina was getting the water temperature just right.

And we were surprisingly "business-like" in our ablutions. But it was still fun to run a soapy sponge over the smooth young skin of Tina's sexy body. And while I didn't "fool around" washing her ... "parts" ... I was also aware of the marvelous privilege I was enjoying - the privilege of being allowed to bathe the sensitive, most-personal parts of a lovely young woman's precious body.

Maybe I took a little longer than I really needed.

And the pleasure of being bathed. I don't know what Tina was thinking, but I certainly got some loving care from her. And, okay, she might have spent a little more time and been less business-like with some of my parts. Like, I don't think that it was hygienically necessary, when washing my back side, for Tina to get on her knees and separate my butt cheeks and run her tongue up my butt crack and over my asshole - giving it a little extra poke before moving upward.

On the other hand, after she'd completely rinsed my back she put her arms around my waist and placed the tenderest kiss on my back.

We turned off the water and stepped out of the shower and grabbed the big fluffy towels and took turns drying each other, occasionally taking time to hold each other and to exchange kisses. I'm probably never going to forget how it felt, standing behind Tina, huge towel draped around her slim body, my arms around her and my face nestled in her hair.

No sooner had we dried off than we both realized that we were starved. We didn't want to waste a lot of time dressing, since we weren't going anywhere, and besides, we'd probably be naked agan just as soon as we finished lunch and got back upstairs.

Instead we went for the path of least resistance. Tina's slipped on her red gown - that she looks absolutely gorgeous in - and I grabbed my best "Red Hot Chili Peppers" T-shirt and a fresh pair of track pants and we headed on down to the kitchen to see what we could find for lunch.

There was some deli ham and some good cheddar cheese in the deli drawer, but somehow that seemed just a bit ordinary (if I had more class I would have said "prosaic," but this doesn't seem like the time or place). Also, a grilled cheese 'n' ham sandwich might be a little, just on the chance that we might want to do something more ... "active" ... this afternoon.

While I was searching in the pantry I hear Tina's voice. "Do you have any plans for this fried chicken?" referring to the last pieces of the fried chicken I'd had for supper Friday.

"Nope - whadduya have in mind?"

"How's chicken salad sandwiches work for you?"

Tina took the chicken out of the fridge, along with some veggies, mayonnaise, lettuce, and the whole grain bread we've begun eating. "Can you dice the onions and celery - I'll shred the chicken."

So we decided on the size of the diced onions and celery while Tina scraped the last of the breading off the formerly-fried chicken and started shredding it. She began with a fork but quickly went to using her fingers.

"Doug, can you get a medium mixing bowl?" She tossed the shredded chicken in and then the onions, celery, and some sweet pickle relish from the fridge. A big spatula-full of mayo and then Tina began mixing it all - with her bare hand.

I never would have thought that I could get aroused from watching someone making chicken salad. But the sight of her working the ingredients, squeezing the creamy mixture with her bare hands, watching it slip through those long olive-hued fingers ...

That did it. I took Tina's hand from the chicken and dropped to my knees and put Tina's fingers in my mouth. I put a finger to my lips and held it there while I looked up into her eyes, and she looked at me with a look ... it was a look like ...

... like the way a woman would look at a sexual slave.

Don't ask me how I knew this, but I knew.

And that look told me that, yes, she wanted this.

I drew my mouth down over that first finger and, basically ,"went down" on it. I slid my mouth over the length of it, running my tongue around the creamy mayonnaise coating it. I moved on to her middle finger and did the same thing, and this one I took wayyy into my throat, like I was trying to swallow it. Then the third finger.

And then I looked up at Tina. And she nodded - she told me that I should do it.

I took all four fingers - put her entire hand in my mouth, and I tried to force it as far into my throat as I could. I can't explain my thoughts then - or maybe there wasn't any thinking.

I eased her hand out of my throat and mouth, kissed her fingers - now clean of the food mix - and stood in front of her, looking into her eyes. And her look said - I don't know how to interpret it, but it told me that my little demonstration had gotten to her and that now she was aroused - and wanted more. I put my hands inside her gown, which was still untied, and lifted her onto the kitchen counter and used my elbows to spread her legs

She lifted her knees and placed her feet on the countertop and spread herself open - the smooth thighs, the dark plump labes, the dark, almost purple, fleshy inner lips - all open to me.

I bent over and slid my head in between her legs and put my mouth on he lewdly offered pussy - and ate her. She put a hand on my head to steady herself and slid her his forward to give my mouth and lips and tongue a better angle, and I ate her - ran my tongue up and down her slit, her freshly-showered taste quickly being replaced by the musk of her own sex juices.

She put both hands on my head, pulling me into her, tugging at my hair and gasping a steady stream of filth.

"Oh fuck, Doug - eat me - eat my cunt like you're a starving animal - oh shit yes, you fucker - eat ..."

And that's what I felt like - I felt like a starving animal. Seeing the chicken and mayo squishing through her fingers pushed some kind of button inside me - a button that made me ravenously hungry - for cunt - for Tina's cunt.

My feverish attack made Tina cum in less than two minutes but that was nowhere close to satisfying my fervor, and apparently not Tina's. Even after her cum she continued to pull my head into her, pulling my hair, telling me to never stop eating her ...

Until she came again, this time so violently that I had to hold her thighs to keep her from sliding off the counter. Even after she came down from her climax I kept my face pressed in there, my mouth mashed against her pussy while she ran her fingers through my hair, whispering nonsensical syllables.

As my excitement subsided I noticed that leaning over a kitchen counter is not very comfortable. I straightened up, and I found myself looking into Tina's eves.

"Oh, Doug - that was amazing!" I wasn't going to disagree. "What got into you, Lover?"

And there it was again - "Lover." What does it mean when a teenage girl feels free to call you "Lover"?

Of course I couldn't really explain "what got into me," so I told her that seeing her run her fingers through that creamy mixture - well, you know.

And speaking of the chicken salad ...

"I guess we kinda got distracted from lunch, huh? Do you still have any appetite left - after all you just ate?"

I put my hands under her shoulders and lifted her off the counter. That left us standing there, face to face. I put my arms around her and my lips to hers and she returned the favor. What should have been a dirty weekend with a sexy teenage temptress seems to have evolved into ... into something else. Do I need to think about this?

I got plates and napkins while Tina spread mayo on the bread, then spooned on generous amounts of chicken salad, a few slices of lettuce, and some sandwich sprinkle. She put the sandwiches on the plates and carried them over to the table and sat down to eat.

I don't know if it was the best sandwich I ever had but it will definitely be the most memorable.

So we ate our sandwiches - the "hand-made" chicken salad really was good. And we talked. About family, and Jenna, and about the vacation Tina's family is planning for next summer, and about school - turns out she finished last year with a 3.75 out of 4 grade point average - and how she plans to be an actuary! And I talked about Jenna, and about family stuff, and a little about work - I'm a regional sales manager, but with all the videoconferencing we do now I virtually never get to travel.

As our conversation began winding down I noticed that Tina was glancing at something over on the counter. When I "caught" her looking, she got this strange - almost mischievous - smile on her face, then got up from her chair and walked slowly over to the counter - and picked up the cucumber that we'd taken out for the chicken salad but never got around to using.

My eyes followed her as she picked up the cucumber and examined it, far more deliberately than you'd think a seemingly ordinary cucumber deserved.

She took another look at the cucumber and then gave a little nod, like she "approved" of it. She looked at me with a sly, almost wicked smile, then held the cuke up in front of her and put her tongue on the very tip of the cucumber and licked it. She began licking it up the sides, long, slow, languorous licks, all the time watching me to make sure I was paying attention.

There wasn't a chance in hell I was going to take my eyes away from this show!

And while I watched, Tina made a ring of her lips, then she put the cucumber up against that ring and proceeded to "go down" on the cucumber. Just the tip at first, but then the whole end. She slid it up and down, in and out of her mouth, a little deeper with each try. The cucumber was fairly thick, and Tina had trouble getting her mouth around it. But she kept trying, forcing the thick tube farther and farther into her mouth, so far that one time I even saw her throat gag at the intrusion.

And I guess that was her signal for her to move on to the next phase of her show. She leaned back against the counter, and her gown, which she had re-tied while we were eating, fell open, and I knew where this was going. My cock seemed to sense what was coming, too. So leaning back, gown open hips thrust forward, just a little, Tina lowered her hand with the cucumber and just touched it to her pussy. No penetration, just a "Why don't you two get to know each other" touch.

She began to slide the cuke, already moist from all the licking, up and down her slit. First it was just the tip, poking, prodding, just a little, inside those dark fat pillows. But then she started sliding the entire length - all seven or eight inches - up and down through her slit.

And you could see that Tina wasn't going to stop with just sliding. Sure enough, in her hands the cucumber began pressing in between those plump folds, and now the moves were familiar - and predictable.

And it was apparent that Tina has had a lot of experience with consenting vegetables. More and more of the fat tube went into her pussy, and once it was inside her she would work it around, trying to stretch her pussy, maybe trying to get it to touch those special places inside her. And then she'd pull it out, almost - but not quite - all the way, leaving just the tip inside her ... and then she'd plunge it back inside her, maybe even a little deeper than before ...

And I watched, and the more Tina did the more I got the sensation that it wasn't so much like Tina was fucking herself with the cucumber - it was more like the sturdy vegetable was fucking her!

And that's when something clicked in my head and my mind went to the place where we were this morning, when I was getting Tina ready for ... for getting fucked in the ass. And what she said, the time that I was working her with two of my fingers in her ass and my thumb in her cunt, and she asked, "Is that what it feels like to be DP'd?"

And with that hefty green tube "fucking" Tina's cunt, my mind began to wonder, "Is this the chance for Tina to know 'what it feels like to be DP'd?'"

I got up from the table and went and stood in front of Tina.

"Keep doing what you're doing."

I put my hands on her hips and turned her around and bent her over the counter, but carefully, so she was still able to fuck herself with her organic dildo. I flipped the back of her gown up so she was completely exposed from her waist up, then pulled off my T-shirt and undid my track pants and let them fall to the kitchen floor. Then I grabbed the mayonnaise jar, still open from when Tina made the sandwiches, and stuck two fingers inside and scooped out a big blob...

Tina groaned as I began massaging her asshole with the creamy, oily white stuff. My fingers slipped inside her almost effortlessly and Tina relaxed and opened herself to the anal massage she knew she was going to get.

I doubt she knew what else I had in mind.

But I think she figured it out when I took my slippery fingers out of her ass and dipped them back into the big mayo jar and came out with another huge glob - and smeared it on the head of my cock.

"Oh, fuck, Doug - are you going to ...?"

"Upstairs you wondered what it felt like to be DP'd. Do you want to find out?"

There was only a second's hesitation before Tina answered, "Hell, yes, I want to find out!"

But then she asked, "But ... do you think this'll work? I mean, do you think it'll really ... that I can ... that we can ...?"

To be honest, I wasn't sure this would work, but ...

"Tina, if you really want this we'll make it work."

And with that I laid my gloppy cock against the crease of her ass and slid it down 'til the tip was against her asshole, dripping the white cream.

"Do you want this, Tina?"

"Oh, fuck, do it Doug! Put your big fat dick in my slutty little ass and DP me!"

I pressed, and between this morning's session and the prep I just gave Tina's asshole my cock slipped in her with almost no resistance at all.

I gotta tell you - mayonnaise makes an awesome anal lube.

Despite my reassurance, I realized this was going to take some coordination for Tina to receive the DP experience she said she wants.

I reached around Tina to make sure that the fat cucumber was still in place as the other half of her DP. I took Tina's hand and gave it a nudge, maybe giving her a hint that moving the cuke in and out of her might feel good. Once I was sure of that I started moving my hips, sliding my cock in and out of her oily asshole - fucking her ass.

"Oh, god, Doug - it's incredible - it's ... ohhh ...!"

It was a new experience for me, too. Despite knowing about it and reading about it and seeing it in videos - and imagining. Oh, yeah, lots of imagining! But the sad, realistic fact is that while I've done a lot of anal, with Janet, but also with two other girls I dated in college, I've never been in a situation where genuine, two-cock DP was a possibility.

But now, because a hot 18-year-old for some reason thinks that I'm worthy of enjoying the pleasures of her lovely young body, I have the chance to fuck a hot young girl while she has a big fat dildo up her cunt.

And it's everything I imagined. And it's nothing like I imagined. The feeling - her ass is so tight this way, and even with the mayonnaise the delicate lining of her delicious ass squeezes my cock like it's never been squeezed.

The other thing is hadn't imagined - and couldn't imagine - was the effect this was having on Tina - my partner in this DP. In her position she couldn't move around much, but she was able to press the cucumber into her and still thrust her hips back enough to meet me each time I drove my cock into her.

Now I'm fucking her - fucking Tina's asshole - and I'm trying to imagine that the fat green dildo in her cunt really is a cock, another man's cock, and our two cocks are inside sweet Tina's warm, welcoming, sweet ass. But who's the other man who's lending this other cock ...?

I want to reach my arms around Tina, to play with her tits and rub and squeeze and twist her clit but our positions, both of us standing and Tina bent over the kitchen counter and me bent over her, reaching around would be difficult and, possibly, hazardous.

Then I thought of trying something - something I've seen in a porno - but only one time. I forced myself to ease my cock out of the clutches of that lovely asshole, and Tina wasn't happy.

"Doug - what the fuck? That was feeling ... you were feeling so good, I was really getting used to ..."

"Trust me, Tina, I think this'll be like nothing you ever thought of."

Or that I'd thought of before 30 seconds ago.

"Don't lose that cucumber."

I took her by her hips and pressured her around 'til she was facing me, and I think this puzzled her.

"What, Doug? I liked what we were doing - what you were doing to me before."

I didn't explain, but then I realized that the kitchen counter was going to be too high for what I wanted to do. Instead, I took Tina's hand and led her into the living room and guided her until she was stretched out on the couch on her back

"I thought we were going to ..."

"Don't worry, we are. Only a little bit different - maybe a little more ... interesting ...?

She smiled, kind of a knowing, almost smug smile. "Doug, I thought what we were doing before was pretty interesting ..."

I kneeled on the couch with her.

"Pull your legs back." Tina did. "Now a little bit farther."

I placed my shoulders under her raised thighs and gave that last little push ...

And now her bum is tilted up that last little bit I need to slide my cock back into that hot hole that I vacated a minute ago.

But what's different now is that the end of the cucumber that's nestled so sweetly in Tina sticks out of pussy about two inches.

So what?

That means that every time I force my cock into Tina's luscious asshole, I'm also pressing the cucumber into her cunt, so this way I'm fucking Tina both places at the same time!

"Oh fuck, Doug. That's ... you're fucking my ass and my pussy at the same time - it's ..."

Yes, like she said, I'm fucking Tina's ass and penetrating her cunt each time, And I'm picturing this in my mind, the image - of me thrusting my hips into her and filling both her places.

And the picture is really turning me on, and the idea that I'm giving her that I'm stuffing her full in both places, and she's digging her fingernails into my back and her teeth into my shoulder (guess I'm going to be wearing T-shirts to bed for the next week!) and unleashing a steady stream of filth:

"Oh fuck, Doug, you bastard! It's so good ... you're killing me ... oh fuck - fuck my slutholes, you filthy bastard ...!"

And I did - I did try to fuck her slutholes, with the feeling of the cucumber in her cunt squeezing her ass around my cock, and picturing all this to the soundtrack of Tina's filthy talk ...

But in spite of how exciting this is, it doesn't feel as good on my cock as entering her from behind like when I had her bent over the counter, ...

But it was doing what I hoped for Tina - the sense of actually being fucked in both her "slutholes" at once. I know when she dug her fingers into back even harder and cried,

"Oh shit - it's happening - oh god, I'm cumming ... cumming so harddd ...!"

And that's my cue. I make one final lunge and press my cock - and the cucumber - just as far and as tightly into Tina's slutholes as I possibly can, and I empty the load of cum that has been building up in me since ... since I fucked her ass this morning, and Tina wails in what I hope is ecstasy ...

And I collapse on her, but carefully, and we both lay there panting, I don't know how long, until we finally catch our breaths, until Tina looks at me and kisses me on the nose - the sweetest little kiss - and says,