Tina's Sleepover Ch. 02

Story Info
Tina and I explore ALL her fantasies!
22.6k words
4.04
11.5k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 12/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cvandrews
cvandrews
362 Followers

I woke up first.

I looked next to me to see if Tina was still there. Or more precisely - to see if it was real and not a dream or a fantasy. She was, sleeping blissfully, a little smile on her lips.

I went into my room to get something to wear. I thought of grabbing the nearest thing, my terrycloth bathrobe, but then reconsidered and grabbed some sweat pants and a sweatshirt that didn't clash too badly, then went down to the kitchen.

We were definitely going to need some breakfast, especially after .... And for today ... I decided that the occasion called for something more substantial than my usual utilitarian bran flakes with yoghurt, but before I could actually do anything other than get the OJ out of the refrigerator Tina came downstairs.

She was dressed like she had been for most of last night - naked. But she disappeared for a second and I think she went to where she'd left her overnight bag and came back wearing a stunning bright red gown which looked like it was silk or satin.

And as you can probably guess, the effect was stunning. She'd washed her face and brushed her dark tangly hair 'til it shined. And the satin gown literally caressed her body - the narrow waist, the flair of her butt, the gentle pear shape of her breasts. And of course, the hard nipples clearly outlined against the silky fabric.

She was a vision in bare feet.

She could not mistake the admiration in my look. She smiled and took it gracefully.

"Good morning, Lover," followed by a quick kiss on my cheek.

Still dreaming?

"Good morning, Tina. How'd you sleep last night?"

She looked at me - I mean, really looked at me, and said, "I think that was the best night of my life." The way she said it, it seemed to imply that she was not referring just to the sleep quality.

I said, "I was going to fix breakfast for us - what would you like?" but before I could get going she said, "Oh, no, I was hoping you'd let me make breakfast for us," and set about getting things before I could even answer.

Tina's spent so much time here that she knows Janet's kitchen far better than I ever would. First she got out the coffee beans and the distilled water and started the coffee maker going - she and Jenna have made morning coffee lots of time's when she's been over. Once the coffee was started she got out some aluminum mixing bowls and a non-stick skillet, then started pulling stuff out of the fridge - half a dozen eggs, some veggies, some cheddar cheese - Janet gets the shredded kind - and I think I even saw her come up with a jalapeno pepper.

"How'd you like an omelette, Doug - a Denver omelette or western or whatever - I can never tell the difference. Well?"

By now my bran flakes and yoghurt were way in the rearview mirror.

She set about slicing and dicing and melting a wad of butter in the skillet, and then she did something I've never seen before: When she cracked the eggs she separated the whites and the yolks and whipped them separately, then folded the whites into the yolks in the larger mixing bowl and then poured the whole thing into the skillet she'd been heating.

Then she looked in the fridge again. "English muffins?" and popped one whole wheat and one regular in the toaster oven.

I couldn't help myself. I got up and moved behind her and put my arms around her waist - and got my hands smacked with a spatula.

"Doug! You'll make me mess up the omelette! Go do something useful and get out some plates for here and go set the table."

I quickly sneaked a kiss to her hair and slid my hands up and cupped her breasts through the silky gown but then beat a hasty retreat to the silverware drawer. I guess I'd been told!

The toaster oven dinged and Tina asked me, in a more polite tone than before, to please butter them and then help her ease the gorgeous, puffy omelette onto a serving plate she'd already warmed.

I won't go into detail - you'll just have to take my word on how amazingly good it was. Then clearing the table and taking the dirty dishes out to the kitchen and Tina putting everything in the dishwasher. She came back with another mug of coffee for me, and while I was enjoying this she moved around behind me and leaned against me, her silk-shrouded breasts enfolding my head, and put her arms around my neck.

"Doug, yesterday with you was awesome. Do you think there's anything we can do today to top it?"

And the way she said it, I knew I was sure as hell going to try.

But not immediately, I guess.

"Doug?"

"Yeah?"

"Let's get in bed and watch cartoons!"

Cartoons??

But a more practical side of me replied, "Cartoons? Do they even broadcast cartoon shows any more?"

Tina answered brightly, "Not on TV, Silly - on the internet!"

My usual response to computer-related matters: Huh?

"Sure. There's this website that has nothing but old cartoon series - the real ones. C'mon!"

Tina, red satin-robed goddess-seductress grabbed my hand and practically dragged me upstairs.

"Get your laptop and some cables and we'll figure out how to hook it up to the bedroom TV."

Always skeptical, I nevertheless succumbed to Tina's child-like eagerness, and, amazingly, it took her about eight seconds and we were watching SuperCartoons on the 45-inch screen.

"Cmon, help me straighten the bed."

So Tina and I straightened the bed clothes, and then she folded them down nicely and slipped in, still wearing her red gown, and patted the space next to her.

I sat down were she indicated and Tina fiddled with the laptop and in no time we were watching Daffy Duck in something called "Go Go Amigo."

Apparently SuperCartoons had acquired access to the whole library of Warner Bros.-Looney Tunes-Merrie Melodies cartoons, so after Daffy we watched Elmer Fudd futilely pursuing that wascally wabbit, then watched a few of those, and we just had to follow that with some Road Runner cartoons.

Then my Tina - "my Tina" - said, "You know what we need? Snacks!" and hopped out of bed, dragging me along with her. Down to the kitchen, where of course Tina knew where every snack in the house was. She grabbed some bags of Ritz Bits and Oreo Minis and Pepperidge Farms Goldfish, and in a nod to healthfulness, some rice cakes. The she told me to go to the fridge and grab a couple of the flavored fruit waters that we always keep cold, and back up to the bedroom - and the bed - to enjoy our booty while we watched more cartoons.

And we sat in bed, laughing, poking and tickling and otherwise annoying each other - okay, maybe we copped some feels, too - while we snarfed down our snacks as we watched Bugs and Daffy and Yosemite Sam. Then I saw that they had some Foghorn Leghorn cartoons, which Tina didn't get and I had to explain to her that he was a parody of an old-time blowhard Southern politician, so she laughed a few times but I think that was just to humor me.

And somewhere during this I realized that I have felt this carefree, child-like freedom in 15 years.

And we watched some Scooby-Doo - yes, the had those, too, and after we saw "Scooby-Doo and a Mummy, Too" when Tina paused the cartoons.

"Doug?"

"Yeah?"

"Doug, I was thinking ... I was thinking that maybe we've watched enough cartoons, and maybe we might wanna watch more of what we watched last night ...?"

"You mean, some of those special websites - the ones that say they're only for viewers over 18?"

"Yeah, maybe those sites."

We didn't have to go into the "office" since we already had the laptop and the big TV there in Jenna's bedroom (the 50-inch TV was Jen's one-and-only request for last Christmas so Janet and I gave in). I opened up a Private browser window and tried to decide what might suit the present circumstances the best.

And the "present circumstances" are, in our horsing-around during cartoons Tina's gown had "managed" to become untied and was now completely open and all her gorgeous, sexy attributes were on full display. My sweats were down to mid-thigh, and while not as gorgeous as Tina's, my principal attribute was on full display, too.

I think our fooling around had gotten both of us pretty worked up and maybe ready for something in the "more intense" category of adult entertainment. I searched for the name of one well-known "actress" who's famous because despite being 18 or 19, she looks really young. And I mean really young. Long dark hair, usually held in a pony tail, child-like face, a flat chest with no boobs, just the pointy bumps of her dark nipples. And despite how tiny her body is, she'll do anything! She'll take anything, anywhere. I've seen videos where she does a gang-bang with four or five guys and take cocks in all three holes at the same time.

I found one video of hers, and Tina and I watched, totally engrossed, propped up next to each other in bed like that, with Tina fingering herself and me slowly stroking my cock, and it took a lot of self-control for both of us not to give in and let ourselves cum. But I think both of use had ideas for other things for this morning.

But I could only find that one video of that particular "star," so we went back to some of the websites we were looking at last night and I let Tina choose which pictures to click on.

And like she said, she seems to get most turned-on by ones where the girl gets tossed around a lot and pounded pretty hard - in her pussy or her mouth, and she liked the ones that were old-young, like a "dad" and the "babysitter." Either those, or the ones that had an "incest" theme, although the sites tried to maintain their "moral standards" and responsibility to the public by claiming that they were step-fathers and step-daughters, although Tina and I agreed that they were probably neither.

Tina's eyes landed on one that looked like it might be the kind of "girl-dad age" video that she said she was interested in. It might have been the title that caught her eye - "Christina Cuts Class" - "Christina," like her. Also, the girl looked to have long dark brown hair like Tina, but that was the end of the resemblance. The other thing I noticed was that the "dad" in the video had this kind of Spanish or Italian look, and I wondered if that was part to the appeal for Tina, too.

The vid started with "Christina" at home on the couch wearing only satin panties and a tight tank top that clearly outlined her aroused nipples. She was looking at her phone like she was watching some short videos.

Dad comes home "unexpectedly" and finds his "daughter" at home instead of in school. He asks her if she's sick and she says "No," but then she says "Sort of ..." and her dad says "Where do you feel sick?" and she puts her phone down and puts her hand on her stomach and dad says "Do you have a stomach ache, Sweetheart?" and she says "Not exactly - lower down," and she moves her hand farther down, 'til it's right over her panty-covered pussy.

The dad says, "Show Daddy where it hurts, Sweetheart," and she takes his hand and puts it right where she was holding hers and she says, "I've been waiting for my big ... handsome ... hunky ... hung daddy to come home and make the bad ache go away ..."

... and you know where it goes from there. They go into the bedroom and in maybe the most sensual part of the video he peels her panties down slowly, like he's savoring every second of this, and then they stand there and play lip games for a while. But then "Christina" says "Is that all my Daddy's going to do, just kiss me? 'Cause where I ache is lots farther down," and dad steps back and smiles, and then he grabs her tank top by the neckline and yanks and it rips all the way down to the hem, and the girl shrugs her shoulders and it falls down to her naked waist. Another hard yank from dad and the top falls to the floor.

By this time Tina's gown is completely off and my sweats - top and bottom - are lost somewhere in the sheets and Tina is lying between my legs leaning back onto me, and this is when Tina takes both my hands, which were around the waist, and lifts them to her tits, and I know what i'm supposed to start doing, and I decide to do it kind of rough, because it was when the dad in the video got rough that Tina stared to squirm and to grab my hands.

Now dad throws Christina back onto her bed and kneels between her legs and starts licking and sucking her pussy, but then Christina says "Harder, Daddy - eat my slutty little snatch!" and dad dives in and starts eating her pussy, grabbing the lips in his teeth, and we could see that he's squeezing her lips and the inside flaps in his teeth and pulling on them, and the girl is saying "That's it, Daddy, eat me - eat your baby girl's cunt!"

And now I can feel that Tina is breathing heavier, and that gives me the chance to ask her, "Would you like that, Tina - would you like your daddy to eat his little baby girl's cunt?" and without a second's hesitation she twists around - which felt kind of good in and of itself - and put an arm around my neck and said, "I want this daddy to eat his baby girl's cunt" - and bit my lip!

Back on the video, Daddy eats his baby girl Christina's cunt until she starts thrashing around and clawing at his hair and finally has a huge orgasm. They stop to catch their breaths, and then the girl sits up and slips to her knees in front of the dad and goes down on him, big time, and he puts his hands behind her head and basically fucks her throat, and it looks like she might've gagged several times but she stops before he cums in her throat, saving him for the main event.

"Doug?"

"Yes?"

"You think you and I might wanna take a break and ... do some stuff ...?"

Yes, my darling, I think we might want to take a break and ... do some stuff.

I rolled her over onto the bed and her legs fell open immediately. I rolled over between them and she took my head in both hands and guided me to her pussy.

I managed to start slow, nuzzling her slit with my nose, licking those dark, thick outer lips and then running my tongue up and down the slit between them. And Tina is already taking deeper, noisier breaths so I know I'm doing something right.

I am resolved not to cum - to save myself for something - more intense - later. I don't know what it will be, but I know that we're going to do it, and it'll be intense, and that I want to be completely ready when that time comes.

I pull my face back, and there's this reaction, like "What?" But then I slide my cheek along those slim, young-woman smooth thighs, first one, then the other, and Tina gets her reassurance that I'm not abandoning her - or her baby-girl snatch.

And as much as I'm enjoying the gentle caress of those smooth thighs - and the thought of whose thighs they are - I want to get on to the main event as much as my hot young lover wants me to. I give those thighs a little push, and that spreads her pussy enough that I can see the dark flesh of her inner lips, and of the pink that's beyond them.

I want to be more "imaginative," but as soon as I see her pussy open up in front of me and smell her smell - all my cum from last night is gone - it's been replaced by fresh girl juice - and I can't hold back. I pretty much dive into her pussy and start licking like crazy.

And Tina's apparently still under the influence of the video.

"That's it, Daddy, eat your baby girl's hot little snatch."

And I pretty much try to lick everything, all at once, and I'm basically bathing Tina's sex with my tongue and my saliva. He hands are pressing on my head again, and I'm using the pressure as a signal - lighter here, deeper there, much deeper there.

And I bathe Tina's slit and everything in it, from bottom to top, and up and down the sides, and squeezing her delicate inner lips between my lips, and sucking and pulling on them, and all the while Tina's hands are providing me with feedback on my performance:

"Oh, Daddy - you're eating your little girl's cunt so good. Can you do more, Daddy - can you eat your little girl's slut cunt harder?"

Yes, Sweetheart, your Daddy can eat his slut daughter's slut cunt even more.

And then my tongue hits her clit - and her hips jump a little, and I know what I want to do now. Since I'm not concerned about myself getting off my whole mind is centered on Tina - on her cunt, and how it looks, and feels, and smells, and all the amazing things that lie within it.

And once I reach her clit and feel her response I'm focused. On giving Tina the best clit job ever.

Of course I slide my tongue up over the hard, slick little bump, and she rewards me by moaning, just a little, and rolling her hips under my tongue. I'm using my tongue to play with her clit, rolling it around, licking a little harder at the base, then up and over again. Then my lips - I take the hard, slick little bump in my lips and just hold it there, like that. And I wait.

And sure enough, Tina presses on my head and lifts her hips, and these are my cues for my lips to do ... something. I move my head gently, and I masturbate the little nub with my lips, and then I tighten my lips - I seal my lips around her clit so that I've captured all of it and I suck, At first I do it gently - because after all, I know it's sensitive, right? But then I feel the pressure from her hands and the slight elevation of her hips and I know that it's time.

And I start sucking-off Tina's clit. It's captured in my lips and I'm sucking, but I'm also running my tongue around it like crazy, and that has Tina squirming.

And talking.

"Oh - that's it, Doug - oh fuck - suck my clit. Oh shit ..."

I'm ready to finish now. But I keep on - because I want to hear Tina say more.

"God damn, you fucker! Oh fuck! I think ..."

And from just our brief time together I know that Tina is ready to cum now ...

So I give her clit some final suction ...

And I put my teeth around it, gently, ...

And I squeeze ...

And that's when Tina's lets out a cry, more like a howl, and mashes my face into her pussy and humps her hips against me so hard I'm afraid she'll break my nose, or at least hurt my lips ...

She settles down in about 20 seconds, and I'm OK,

So I lay there with my face buried in her pussy, wet with my saliva and a lot more of her juices than when we started, and she strokes my hair, ...

And she hums softly.

After we both catch our breaths I pull my head from between her thighs and slide up her body, being careful not to put too much weight on her ...

And our lips touch, and we're sharing the juices from between her legs.

"Doug."

"Yes ...," and I stop and think if I should say it or not, "...Sweetheart?"

"Doug ... I think I could be your clit slave ... maybe forever."

Clit slave? Tina's "clit slave?" I loved the idea. And I was wondered if she really meant it ... the "forever" part?

~ ~ ~

We rested for a while, me mostly on my back with my arm around Tina, her head snuggled in against my chest, my chin against her hair.

"Tina?"

"Yeah, Doug?"

"Does that really turn you on, these "incest" videos - the idea of fathers and daughters fucking?"

She looked at me, almost like she couldn't believe I was asking that question.

"Duhhh - why do you think I came over last night?"

Yeah, I guess that computes.

~ ~ ~

And speaking of last night ... I had to ask her,

"Was getting - raped - by me - was it as good ... or at least, was it what you were hoping for ...?"

She thought about it for a moment.

"I don't know - I don't really know what I was expecting it to really be like. But I know that I wanted it - I wanted to be raped, the way you did me. And I wanted it to be by you."

cvandrews
cvandrews
362 Followers