Tina's Sleepover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think I lost consciousness some, but I have this sensation of her holding my head to her and running her hand through my hair and saying, softly, "Don't worry, Doug, everything will all work out ..."

~ ~ ~

We stayed like that for ... for a long time, holding each other, still savoring the feelings of me being inside her, her surrounding me ...

Until we both realized that our legs were starting to cramp, and that's when Tina lifted herself slowly, carefully - reluctantly - off me. I grabbed a clean kitchen towel from the drawer (more laundry I have to do before Janet and Jen get home) and we cleaned ourselves off and went into the living room.

I tossed the towel in the hamper on the way.

We were sitting together on the couch listening to some light jazz radio station when the phone rang. I looked over at the caller ID and recognized the number as being Janet's sister Ruthie's number. Probably Janet calling to tell me when they'd be getting home.

"Hi, Hon.

"Yes, I've been taking good care of myself."

And when Tina hears that it must be Janet I'm talking to she gets up and goes over to the lounge chair that's opposite the couch. She sits, and she leans back so that her gown falls open - it seems to be doing that a lot lately - and lifts her legs and lets them fall open, and she puts a finger against her bottom lip, like a little girl who's about to tell someone that she's done something verrry naughty. And she sits there like that, legs spread, looking at me with those dark eyes, while I'm trying to talk to my wife.

"No, I haven't starved to death - the chicken and the lasagna you left for me are holding me just fine.

"You're staying until after lunch so you and Jenna will be home a little after six? Would you like me to have something for you to eat when you get home?"

[ Good, that'll give me extra time to do the sheets and the towels and get them dry and back on the linen closet shelf.]

"Okay, love to Ruthie and the family, and I'll see you and Jen about six-thirty ..."

and then I heard some shuffling noises and a phone being dropped and then retrieved.

"Jen? Oh, hi, Jen ..."

and I heard what sounded like a door being closed and Jenna's voice dropped to a hoarse whisper.

"Are you having a good time this weekend, Daddy?" and it might be my imagination, but I could swear there was a ... sarcastic ... note in her question.

How could I answer Jenna in a way that would be true but ... uninformative? "Yes, Hon, I'm enjoying the weekend."

Jen asked, "Tina said that she might come over this weekend ...," and the way Jen said it communicated the obvious - that there was only one reason why Tina might "come over" this weekend if Jen wasn't going to be here. I concluded that lying to Jen would only cost me points.

"Uh ... yeah ... Tina called Friday night and asked if she could ..."

Jen interrupted, "Never mind - Tina'll tell me all about it Monday. Love you, Daddy."

"Love you, Je..." and the connection dropped.

Yeah, as I suspected all along, Jen and Tina had this all - this whole weekend thing - worked out before ... who knows how long before? All it needed was for me to say yes to Tina's request to come over.

But why? Why would Jenna - my daughter - and her best friend do this ...?

~ ~ ~

It was almost 11:00 when Tina said that it was time for her dad to come and pick her up. She took her big tote bag upstairs and gathered up the few things she'd brought over Friday evening. While she was doing that I checked around and in the bathroom to make sure that she - we - hadn't left anything in there.

When I came out Tina was wearing that same tight cropped top with the suggestive "lips" design I first saw when she took off her raincoat Friday evening, but instead of tights she'd put on a pleated "school girl" type of skirt. The effect - of the tight, nasty top and the almost-prim skirt - brought out the dirty old man fantasies in me.

Then she held up the ripped tights.

"Would you like to keep these, maybe a souvenir." She waited while I went through the pro's of keeping this marvelous fetish souvenir to have whenever I wanted it versus the con's of having it discovered.

But Tina solved the problem for me. "No, instead I think I'm gonna keep 'em for myself. They're full of your's and my cum, and I know there's gonna be lots of times when I'm going to want remember that."

And I felt my cock start to get hard, just thinking of Tina, in her bed, pressing the crotch of the torn tights, stiff with her sex juices and mine, up to her face, or masturbating herself with the silky, soiled fabric.

Tina phoned her dad to tell him that it's OK for him to come and pick her up now. Then she and I talked - small talk - while we were waiting for him to get here.

"So, I guess your mom will be coming home today, later this evening?"

"Nah. Her business conference lasts all week, 'til Friday, so she won't be home 'til Friday night."

And I thought of Tina's mother.

Fawn Alberts (yes, Fawn!) is about Janet's age. She's a high-powered human resources executive at a large corporation, and she often goes around the country conducting seminars on employee benefits and sexual harassment and stuff. She's an attractive woman - come to think of it, a very attractive woman. She looks like a Midwestern high-school cheerleader who's all grown up. It's obvious that Tina gets her exotic Italian-Mediterranean looks from her dad's side of the family but she's got her mom's long slim-but-curvy body.

And it occurred to me - I wonder if all the business trips she seems to be having lately give her the chance for some "human relations consulting" outside of business hours ...?

"So ... just you and your dad, then ...?"

"Yeah, it'll just be me and my dad all week."

I decided to push her a little, get her to say ... to say ... I don't know what I'm pushing her to say.

"Oh ...," she said vaguely, "I imagine we'll find something to do ..."

~ ~ ~

Tina will be leaving - going home in a few minutes. But you know, all this time I'm thinking, I don't want this - with Tina - to end. And from things she's said these two days, she likes fucking me and wants to keep it up, too. But - how​? I have a wife and a daughter, and Tina has a mom and a dad, and us managing to get away from them doesn't seem like it's going to be all that easy - or even possible.

And besides - do I want to be that kind of guy - the kind of guy who cheats on his wife with a friend of his daughter's? I mean, Tina came over this weekend, and that's happened, and that's all real - what's done is done. But actually doing things to keep it going, to continue cheating with my daughter's best friend behind my wife's back? Do I want to be that kind of guy? And yet here I am, thinking ...

~ ~ ~

In the time that we're waiting I had to ask about her dad.

"When your dad drove you over Friday night - did he know ... why ... why you wanted to come over ...?" I couldn't bring myself to say the words "come over here so I could rape you."

"Yeah, he kinda knew ..."

But then she knocked me out when she added, " 'Fact, it was kinda his idea."

Huh? His idea to drive his daughter over to our house so I could fuck her??

"See, Dad and I've wanted each other for a while now. In fact, the feeling keeps getting stronger. But Dad said it wouldn't be right, 'cause I'm still a virgin,'" and then she got this sly smile, "... or, at least I was until two nights ago." She explained, "Some kind of old-world morality shit, I guess. But anyhow, since I'm not a virgin anymore he'll be able to do it.

"At least, I hope he will."

So that was the story - that my role in this weekend was to de-flower his virgin daughter so it wouldn't be a sin for him to ... fuck her. That sure took me down a peg or two. To soothe my ego I had to ask.

"So ... you weren't really here for me, then? I was just supposed to ... get you ready for you and your dad?"

She gave me another one of those sly smiles of hers.

"Oh, no - I been wanting to do you for a long time. In fact ... Doug? Doug, maybe we have time for just one more ...?"

She got on the couch on her knees and flipped her pleated school skirt up over her back, and now I can see the midnight blue silk string bikini panties that have replaced the ripped sheer tights she was wearing when she first came over.

And I'm standing there looking at her beautiful ass and the plump dark pussy lips, and I'm thinking, "This is how she's going to be driving home, with her dad? With these sexy almost non-existent panties - maybe with my cum still in them?"

~ ~ ~

Ten minutes later we heard the car in the driveway and then a horn honked. I opened the front door and stepped out onto the porch and waved to Nick, Tina's dad - the dad of the little tramp that's been screwing my brains out for the past two days. The dad who probably can't wait to get that daughter home so they can fuck each other's brains out. And he's looking like there's not a thing unusual - just a dad who drove over to pick up his daughter from her girlfriend's house. The girlfriend who's been 300 miles away all weekend.

I'm still standing on the porch when Tina comes out carrying her big overnight tote and wearing the red raincoat she had on when she came over Friday evening. She set the tote down on the porch and moved to me. She put her arms around my neck and pulled my lips to hers and we kissed - a warm, long kiss - a kiss that there's no way her father, looking out the car window, could have missed.

~ ~ ~

The house felt strangely empty, but also very familiar - the way it was Friday evening - the way it was before Tina phoned.

I stripped the sheets off Jenna's bed, then took the (perfectly fine) sheets from Janet's and my bed so it wouldn't look peculiar that I did just Jen's. I grabbed our towels from Jen's bathroom, and on the way to the laundry I remembered to pick up the kitchen towels Tina and I used to clean ourselves after she and I shared her "fantasy" this morning. Then I remembered to start the dishwasher - now I'll have to remember to unload it before Jen and Janet get back.

What else? I also remembered to take the jar of mayo from the fridge and toss it in the garbage bin and replace it with a fresh one from the pantry. Also, a final check to make sure there were no telltale mayo stains on the couch.

I also remembered what a great lube the mayo made, and that maybe I should keep that in mind for ...

And when I was removing the mayo from the fridge it reminded me of something else. I took the lasagna that Janet made for me before she left and heated a large serving in the microwave. If Janet asked, I'd tell her that I'd intentionally left a lot so she and Jen would have something to eat when they got home.

Well, they did get home, just a little before seven, tired from the drive but not too tired to to give me big hugs and kisses and then tell me about the huge traffic jam on I-35 that held them up for half-an-hour, and so forth - and how they were really hungry!

They'd stopped on the way home and picked up some Thai carryout (again!). Janet put it in the microwave while Jen set out plates and knives and forks and opened two beers for Janet and me and a diet Sprite for herself.

Jenna was unusually talkative. Most of her conversation was about her cousins and how much fun she had with them - "especially Robbie." She finished her pad thai, took the final swig of her Sprite and asked to be excused, then was off to her room to get on her phone and chat with her friends or whatever it is that kids do with all their time.

Around nine o'clock Janet started making noises about wanting to go to bed "after all the driving." But after all these years I can tell when Janet's got sex on her mind.

And the funny thing was, even after all the things Tina and I did the past two days - and as recently as this morning - the thought of sex with Janet was turning me on. Or maybe it was because of all the things Tina and I did ...

While Janet went upstairs to shower I stayed downstairs doing a final straightening-up and checking the doors and windows. One last email I had to do for work tomorrow, then I turned off the lights and went upstairs - to my waiting wife.

Janet was already in bed. Once again I was struck by the beauty of my old college girlfriend that I fell in love with 20 years ago. Her face is just a little fuller now but still youthful and unlined, and her million-dollar smile hasn't dimmed one bit. Her hair is blond like Jenna's, although it's gotten a little darker over the years. Her medium breasts with the well-defined areolas and the firm nipples are a little heavier than they were in college but they're still fine ...

And all of a sudden this weird thought popped into my mind: I wonder if my daughter's resemblance to her mom goes beyond just their blond hair ...?

... and right now those breasts are prominently on display above the bed sheet she has pulled up to her waist.

It's all familiar. Familiar, and good.

Familiar, as I get into bed and we start kissing and my hand creeps down between her legs that she has relaxed to make it easier for me and she takes my cock in her firm grasp. Familiar, that is, until Janet says, "Fuck me, Doug - fuck me like you fucked your little teenage whore."

That stopped everything.

I just looked. I couldn't lie to Janet - there was no way. And the way she'd said it, her whole expression, told me that this wasn't just a suspicious wife accusing a two-timing husband. She knew.

And the strange thing was, she didn't seem angry.

But before I could say anything - confess or explain or - whatever, Janet said "Doug, I'm a grown woman and I know some things about the world,. And one of the things I know is that after a while, that men start to feel that they're missing something, and they feel that they need something ... different."

I was all set to tell her that, no, that wasn't true, and that she's everything I need - everything I'll ever need - but before I can offer this lame - and given the events of this weekend, obviously not totally accurate - denial, Janet goes on.

"I've seen how Tina's been looking at you the past year, and how she acts around you and how often she finds reasons to touch you or brush up against you when she thinks no one else is around.

"So I asked Jen. She told me that I wasn't mistaken, that Tina's always liked you since the fourth grade, and now that she's matured and started to realize that men are starting to look at her she's developed a serious crush on you. Jen says she's asked several times if you thought she was pretty. Actually, that's not true - she's asked Jen if you thought she's sexy.

"So when Jen told me all this, I got this idea."

So that's what happened. My wife - my lovely, loving, mature wife - arranged with Tina and my own daughter for this weekend to happen, this weekend, with Tina.

She gave me a minute for her explanation to sink in to my brain, which is reeling - first, from her knowing that Tina spent the weekend with me, and second, from the revelation that the whole thing was her idea.

But then she had to needle me some more.

"So tell me, Doug - did you like having the whole weekend alone with your little tramp?"

She was going to wait until I answered her. What's the "right' answer to this question-accusation?

"Yes, I liked the weekend with Tina?"

"That's it! That you liked the weekend with Tina?? I expected my stud husband would be able to do a whole lot better than 'I liked the weekend.'"

I know Janet, and I knew that I was going to have to be a whole lot more candid - and a whole lot more graphic - before my wife's going to be satisfied.

So I told her about how surprised I was when I got Tina's call, and how she looked when she came over, and about how she got on me on the couch, and then how she had me "rape" her right there in the living room.

And about how she had us watch porn together and how we tried to imitate some - okay, a lot - of the things the porn performers did ...

I didn't tell her about Tina's fantasy, though, or how I poured everything I had into her while picturing my daughter moaning and begging for Nick Alberts' cock.

"Mmmm, that sounds hot as fuck. I wish I'd been a fly on the wall so I could watch you fucking that little tramp, especially when she opened her mouth and told you to jack off in it." A thoughtful pause, and then, "Maybe I should install some hidden cameras in strategic places."

What the fuck??

"But so I won't feel cheated why don't you show me some of the things that you and your little slut did while your loving wife was away for the whole weekend."

I - we - didn't try to revisit all the things that I did with and to Tina the past two days - Janet and I know where each other's buttons are and how to push them.

She did seem interested in how I DP'd Tina, though, and asked me to describe one more time how we did it.

The only thing more she said was, "Maybe the next time, you and I can find something more 'realistic' than a cucumber ..."

Is she hinting at what I think she's hinting at?

I was surprised. At my performance, I mean. After all the things I did with Tina this weekend, and the intensity - and the frequency! - I was surprised at how much energy and passion I had for Janet, now. Also, part of it might be her approval, and also the thought that it was her who had actually started it!

Between my mouth and my cock I managed to get my wife - my lovely, sexy wife - off three times before I finally had to let go and pour my cum into her familiar cunt.

And let me tell you - "familiar" ain't bad.

As we were lying there beside each other, exhausted - and a bit sweaty - I turned a little so I could look in Janet's face.

"So you had to spend the entire weekend all alone, without your loving stud husband to give you physical comfort?"

Janet just smiled, this cryptic little smile.

"Mayyy-be ..."

???

~ ~ ~

Still lying there,

"Janet?"

"Yes."

"Since Tina's had this crush on me ..."

"I'd say that it's gone well beyond just being 'a crush,' wouldn't you?"

"Yeah, well, anyhow, do you think ... you think that Jen's ... that Jen's got a similar thing about Tina's dad - about Nick?"

~ ~ ~

"Daddy?"

"Yeah, Jen?"

"Daddy, y'know the weekend after next Mom is going to some kind of reunion that weekend, and that she won't be coming home 'til Monday ..."

... and I remembered that, yes, Janet had told me that the weekend of the 25th she and her college roommate Carol were going to their sorority reunion.

Jenna continued with what was starting to sound like it was going to be a combination question and proposal.

"And Mom said that they were renting a condo, an Airbnb, and that Carol's family would be joining them. You know - Carol's husband ..."

Yes, I know Carol's husband - Carol's hunky ... college ... boyfriend ... husband ...

"... and her son ... "

And, yes, I've seen the vacation pictures of Carol's 18-year-old football linebacker son ...

"And I was thinking ... while Mom's away ... having fun," and Jen put this strange - almost sarcastic - emphasis on the having fun, "... that weekend ... do you think that ... since you and I'll be here all alone all that weekend ... and Tina says that her mom will be off at some kind of business retreat ... do you think you and I might want to go over to Tina's and spend some time with Tina and her dad? Maybe spend the whole weekend ...?"