Tina's Sleepover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another slap to my face.

There's no miscommunication here. I take my right hand off her tit - and I rear back and deliver a solid slap to her tit, and I hear the smack, so there's no mistaking what I've done ...

And she groans. Tina makes this sound, I can't really describe it, except that it sounds like pleasure.

"Unnnhhh ..."

That's what she wanted. This is what Tina wants.

Tina's tits are just developing, not large and full yet, but the way she is, leaning over me, her young tits still hang down enough that they make a target for my hand

So I did it again - reared my hand back and slapped her tit again, maybe even a little harder this time.

"Unnnhhh ... oh god ..."

I took my other hand off her right tit and used it to hold her in place while I delivered another smack to her left tit, and each time I do it I can feel her cunt clench, and it's obvious that with each slap she's experiencing a sexual reaction.

And knowing that, I'm now free to go to any excess, anything that doesn't injure flesh or draw blood. I take both nipples, and I squeeze, harder than I ever would have dreamed five minutes ago. And in return I hear, "Oh, fuck - hurt my tits! They're yours, Doug - tear 'em off ...!"

I squeeze even harder, and now her nipples aren't hard - they're downright swollen - like abused flesh. And when she said "tear 'em off" it was like it triggered something in my brain, and I took her nipples and pulled on them, pulled them as far as I thought I could without actually "tearing them off."

And when I did that Tina groaned, this time harder and louder than she had before, and she takes one hand off my shoulder and reaches down, to her pussy, to her clit, and starts rubbing it frantically, almost brutally. And I can part see, part feel her grab her clit with her thumb and finger, and squeeze - hard ...

... And she cums. Her whole body is making hard jolts as she presses her clit against my cock. But for some reason, something tells me not to cum ... not yet, at least.

The jolts her body was experiencing finally tapered off, but instead of letting herself collapse on me to rest, she stays like that, riding on top of me, her nails still digging into my chest muscles as she braces herself. I not sure where we go from here so I just lay there, my hands still grasping her tits, but not hard like before.

I thought she'd say something, or smile, or at least make some kind of wisecrack. But instead she lifts herself off me and her juices pour down the length of my cock, and she lays down on the bed next to me and pulls me over on top of her and guides my legs so I'm straddling her, straddling her body, and she guides me up, so I'm over her head, her face.

"Now, fuck my mouth, Doug."

And there was no mistaking what this was about. Tina watched that video as that young girl got fucked in the mouth by those men, and she wanted that. And she'd told me: "Doug, fuck my mouth."

Her head was back on the pillow, lying there expectantly, with her lips still closed. She was, in fact, going to make me fuck her mouth.

Knowing what she wanted, I moved myself a little closer to her, to her mouth, and touched the tip of my cock to those full, dark lips. She didn't react so I began rubbing my cock, very wet with the juice from her cunt and from her orgasm, back and forth across her lips. Then I pressed, just a little, and she relaxed her lips, then her mouth, and let my cock slip in.

I slid my body up 'til I was in "fucking position" and she opened her mouth and grasped my hips with her hands. And I fucked her mouth. I fucked Tina's slutty mouth.

And that's what I did. I fucked her mouth. Tina didn't react at all, except for keeping her her hands on my hips and her mouth slack and open and being sure to keep her teeth behind her lips.

And it wasn't a matter of it feeling so good. I mean, it's hot, fucking a hot young girl in the mouth, but like this she's not able to do anything but keep her mouth open and take my thrusts.

And I think it was like this for Tina, too. I mean, she's getting what she wanted - having a guy - me - truly fuck her mouth. But like me, there's not a lot to enjoy about it - it's all in your head but not in your flesh, if you know what I mean.

About this time Tina grabs my hips and pushes me back and out of her mouth. She looks at me, almost intensely.

"Jack off in my mouth, Doug. Treat me like that little slut in the video and jack off in my mouth."

I guess I wasn't expecting this, so I don't react at first.

"I want it, Doug - I want you to use me ..."

So that's it. Tina wants to experience the same thing as the young girl in the video clip, the girl who was on her knees with a bunch of men standing around her waiting to jack off in her mouth. I knew Tina was affected by the video, and this - her request - her demand - is the result.

Of course I've seen videos like this. Usually they're "gangbang"-type videos, where the whole purpose is to cover the performer's face with cum. But a few have been what Tina was asking for - the woman on her knees or back with her mouth open and a man jacking off 'til he comes in her mouth.

And also I've witnessed it in my own fantasies - my image of me, stroking my cock over a woman's waiting mouth. Strange, now that I think of it - I never get a picture of the woman. Never Janet, never one of my previous girlfriends, never a woman I'd seen - just my mid-section, and my hands jacking my cock over the nameless woman.

But now I don't have to imagine. Now I have a real woman, and she's here under me, between my legs.

And her mouth is open.

And from my fantasies I know what to do.

And now I don't have to worry about "pleasing" her. The way I please her will be to please myself. And I know how to do that.

She's laying there, her eyes closed, her mouth relaxed and open, waiting - waiting for me to cum in it.

I take my cock in my thumb and three fingers and start stroking. I have to close my eyes at first, eliminating distractions, concentrating on ... on my cock.

I don't have to describe what it felt like - you know how jerking-off feels. But after a minute or two I find that I'm having trouble getting sexual feelings from my own efforts. So, what do you do when you jerk off? You fantasize, right? So instead of paying attention to my cock and to the sexy, receptive girl in front of me I start picturing how we look. I picture a profile of me, kneeling on the bed, huge cock sticking nine inches out in front of me (it's a fantasy, right?) and my hand gently stroking and milking it. And I picture a dark-haired beauty - Tina - lying beneath me, one hand on my opposite hip (so it isn't blocking my fantasy picture), mouth relaxed and open, just waiting for me to put my cock in her mouth and shoot loads of sperm down her throat.

And immediately I start to get those feelings, the ones that feel so good and tell you that it's not going to be long before you cum.

Tina knows my reactions by now and she starts saying things, things that make me want to cum.

"Cum for me, Doug - cum in my mouth.

"I want your cum so bad - cum down your dirty little whore's throat ..."

Her words fit right into the script for my fantasy, and I cum in her mouth. I jacked off into her mouth - came into her like the little cum-dump in the video. My cock starts to shoot, thick wads of cream that hit her upper lip, and then I point my cock down and the next squirt goes into her mouth, and then another, and then Tina grabs my hips and pulls me so I'm in her mouth and her lips are around the head of my cock. She sucks the next blast out of me, then does what I guess she's fantasized all along. She pulls me 'til my cock is in her throat - not down her throat, choking her, but all the way in her throat.

And that's how I finish, my last few weak spurts being deposited directly in Tina's throat. And I feel her throat working to swallow those last drops of my cum - the cum she's apparently wanted since we watched that video with the little slut and the six men surrounding her.

I was afraid that my cock was choking her so I eased back, but not all the way. Then Tina took my still-dripping cock between her thumb and fingers and dragged it across and around her slightly bruised lips - the perfect nasty finish to her mouth fucking. She pressed the tip of her tongue into my still-oozing pee hole and then kissed the tip of my cock and guided me onto the bed next to her and we laid there like that, letting our breathing return to normal.

And of course I had to ask.

"Was that what you wanted - what you were hoping for?"

She smiled, and she leaned over and kissed my lips. A very tender kiss.

"It was perfect, Doug.

"In fact, I don't think I knew exactly what I wanted, but what you did - it was perfect."

"And I wasn't too rough ...?"

"No, you weren't too rough." She thought. "In fact, even if you'd been a little rougher it woulda been OK."

We continued laying there like that, holding hands.

"Tina?"

"Yeah?"

"Tina - when you asked me to slap your tits - when I was slapping you and twisting and pulling your nipples - did you want that - did you like the pain?"

She seemed to think about it, trying to decide how to answer - what the answer to my question was.

"Yes ... no ... I don't know ... I'm not sure ..."

"Then why ...?"

There was no hesitation. "I wanted ... I want you to know - you can do that - anytime." She stopped and looked at me, to see if I'm understanding her - understanding what she is telling me. "My breasts are yours, Doug, for anything you want, anytime. They're yours."

Is she telling me that she's ... mine? That I can have her anytime I want - and use her any way that I want? Is this what she's telling me?" And then I wonder, "And if that's what she's telling, then ... how long? How long do I have her breasts - and the rest of her - 'for anything I want, anytime?"

~ ~ ~

"Shower?"

"Yeah, that'd be nice."

Unlike our shower this morning, this one was pretty much functional. Yeah, we washed each other's backs, and there was some other touching, too. But the surprise was when we found ourselves looking at each other and I had this terrific urge to kiss her. Just kiss her. But - and I don't know if you can believe this or not - but just kissing her, with no physical sex, seemed ... inappropriate. And, yeah, I know that sounds weird, but kissing without sex is so ... personal. But before I could back down Tina reached up and put her arms around my neck and pulled me down, and we kissed.

I was a ... lovely ... kiss. And it left me feeling totally confused.

We turned off the water and got out and helped dry each other. Deciding that we'd had a pretty full day and that maybe it was time for bed, we brushed teeth and then, arms around each other, we went downstairs to get a couple of glasses of cold water. We went back upstairs and got into bed. I turned off the light and turned on the TV - Saturday Night Live - and set the sleep timer.

And I fell asleep, Tina snuggled up against me, my arms around her, my face in her rich, dark hair. And I slept sounder, more peacefully, than I can recall in years.

~ ~ ~

Sunday morning - it's Sunday already! It seems like Tina's been here forever, and it seems like she just got here a few hours ago.

We brush our teeth, and neither of us said anything but we were both aware that this was our last time we'd be doing this together.

We went downstairs, and Tina got the coffee going - she's been here so many times she knows where everything is and how the coffeemaker works - and I got out the OJ and the fixin's for French toast.

Tina's wearing that sexy red gown again. Since there's no way I can match that I went into my closet and pulled out the semi-classy blue microfiber robe I got two Christmases ago, hoping it would signal that this was something special, being with her.

Tina set out plates and knives and forks and juice glasses, and while I was frying the French toast she came up behind me and carefully put her arms around me and pressed up against me, her face against my back. I reached back with my free hand and put it on her hip, and we just stood there like that, sharing ... sharing what?

We ate our breakfast, surprisingly quietly, like two people who are aware that this is going to be the last time we'll be doing this for ...?

We finished breakfast, had our second mugs of coffee, and gathered the dishes and put everything into the dishwasher. I had to remember to run the machine and empty it so I wouldn't have to explain to Janet why there were so many dirty dishes in the dishwasher.

Tina went back to the table and pulled out one of the breakfast chairs, but then she turned it around, so it was facing away from the table. Then she took me by the hand and guided me down into the chair. She untied the belt and pushed my robe back and off of my shoulders, leaving me sitting there, the front of my robe totally open and my cock starting to swell.

She kneeled down in front of me and took my cock in her delicate hands and began ... manipulating ... me until my cock is full and sticking up from my groin. Then she pulled her gown back, just a little, just enough for her to straddle my legs.

"I need to feel your big daddy-dick inside of me."

She lowered herself and guided my cock into her wet - and now welcoming - cunt.

Her gown is still tied, so I push the top flaps apart so that both her tits - her beautiful, olive-hued, pointy tits - are open, to my eyes, and to my hands.

"Love me, Doug."

This totally takes me by surprise. I mean, given the circumstances, and the totally unrestrained lust we've shared the past 24 hours, and the - well, some of the things we've done, things that many people would describe as downright filthy - for her to ask, at that moment, for me to love her ...

But the strange thing is, at that moment, I loved her. A warm, lovely young woman was sitting astride me, and my cock was completely in her warm cunt, and it truly did feel "welcoming," and she's moving her hips back and forth, slowly, not in frantic sexual ecstasy but in a way for us to both experience the full pleasures of being joined together ...

And with her willowy arms around my head, holding me to her breasts gently, lovingly - at this moment, I did love her.

And there was that daddy thing again ...

We just continued ... loving, and it seemed like neither of us was in a hurry to finish. And while we're wrapped up like this, in this, Tina says, "Doug, I've got this fantasy." Then she paused, and it was obvious that she was waiting for me to follow up on what she said.

"What ...," and I realized that I didn't know what to call her. "Hon?" "Darling?" "Sweetheart" might be more acceptable, given the circumstances.

But what I said was, "What's your fantasy, Tina?"

Obviously waiting for my go-ahead, she said, "I have this fantasy - that you and I are married. And that Jenna and my dad are married."

What the hell?? My daughter - my 18-year-old daughter - married - to Tina's dad - to Nick Alberts?

And then Tina kissed me. She tilted her head down and put her lips on mine, and she pressed, gently. And I pressed back, and we moved our lips together, but no frantic tongue action - just a warm, gentle kiss - a loving kiss. And I shouldn't be sharing a kiss like this with anyone except ...

But Tina continued sharing her fantasy with me.

"And that we all go places together, as couples. Like, we go to nightclubs together as two couples. And we go to parties together as couples ..."

And weird as it was, I was getting the pictures of us - the four of us, me with Tina, Jenna with Nick, in nice going-out clothes, at a nice party ...

I love my wife. And I don't mean that in the obligatory, pro forma "I love my wife" way. I mean, I really do love Janet. She was beautiful when we met as college juniors, and in the 20 years we've been together she's only aged about half that much. We're great partners, and the sex - when we get the chance - is still fantastic. I can't imagine a life without Janet.

Yet now, at this instant, I am falling into Tina's fantasy, picturing her looking both hot and elegant in a red silk dress, with silver high-heeled sandals and something silver around her neck and her long tangled dark brown hair falling over her bare shoulders, and her, clinging to my arm ...

I'm dressed in something elegant, and we're with another couple, and it's Jenna, her honey-blond hair falling down the back of her blue satin evening gown. And she's hanging onto the arm of a smartly dressed man, the same way that Tina is hanging onto me ...

And she put her lips to mine again, and I responded again.

But Tina isn't finished describing her fantasy.

"And the four of us rent a cabin or cottage at a resort, or maybe in the mountains, and we all do things together, with each other. You and me, of course. But also me and Jenna ...," and she stopped.

And while she's telling me this - her fantasy for us - the four of us - her arms are around my neck, and sometimes she runs her hands through my hair.

"Does that surprise you, Doug - that Jenna and I might do things with each other?" She paused, looking for a reaction from me. This turn in Tina's "fantasy" caught me totally off guard - and off balance. I had no idea what I wanted to say.

Then she started talking in this sultry, seductive voice. "What do you think, Doug? Do you think that Jen - your daughter and I - that we do ... things ... with each other?" and she leaned back and dragged her hard nipples across my lips.

But without letting me answer, she went on, "... and maybe even you and my dad ..."

And that sent my brain spinning. I know that lots of girls - and women maybe even more - are turned on by the idea of two guys together, just like most guys like the idea of two women together. In fact, judging by the amount of "lesbian" and bi-sex porn there is I'm guessing that there are a lot of guys who like watching girl-girl action, so I guess it's not surprising that Tina - and Jenna, for that matter - might like to watch two guys getting it on.

I've never had a gay thought in my life. I mean, I know guys who are gay, and some of the guys in college used to brag about the hot threesomes they and their girlfriends would have with other guys, with the implication that I might want to join them. But I've never pictured myself in any gay or even bi- scenarios.

On the other hand, Nick, Tina's dad, is a good-enough looking guy, and the last time I saw him he looked like he's in pretty good shape. And I ask myself, "Is there anything I wouldn't do if Tina asked me to ...? Or if Jen ...?"

Tina's telling me her "fantasy" had gotten me really wound-up, and apparently it turned Tina on even more, and a lovely, loving fuck turned into something more ... intense.

"Do you like my fantasy, Doug?

"Would you do it?

"Would you do this if I asked you to, Doug ...?"

And while she's saying this she's feeding me her soft tit and her hard nipple and whispering filth in my ear and telling me to picture it - Jenna, my daughter, moaning, and begging for Tina's dad to fuck to her ...

And that was when I groaned and poured all the cum that'd been building up inside me while Tina was sharing ... while I was sharing in Tina's fantasy.

She held my head and kissed my hair, and when she felt me release my cum into her Tina came - she came, thinking of her own fantasy.