Tina's Sleepover Ch. 03 - Tina & Her Dad

Story Info
Jen and I Spend the Weekend with Tina and Her Dad.
13.1k words
4.59
12.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cvandrews
cvandrews
364 Followers

Tina's Sleepover - III: Jen and I Spend the Weekend with Tina ... and Her Dad

© 2023 cv andrews

It was the week leading up to the weekend of the 28th, and like Jenna had reminded me, my wife Janet was going off to her college sorority reunion. In fact, she just let me know that she'll be leaving a little early, Thursday afternoon instead of Friday, to be sure she has plenty of time to spend with her college roommate Carol.

Also, with Carol's husband - her handsome, muscular college boyfriend-now-husband Hank - and their son - their 16-year-old football linebacker son. In the condo Carol rented. For the whole four-day weekend "reunion."

Janet's been unusually affectionate the past several days. The "appreciative" kind of affection - frequent kisses on the cheek or forehead, brief touches in passing - those kinds of things that indicate a comfortable, familiar sort of affection between two people.

Except for last night. Last night Janet was sending hints that she wanted to "go to bed early," and we spent two hours doing a reprise of our "Greatest Bedroom Hits," ending with me lying on my back and Janet lying back on me with my cock up her ass and me fingering her pussy and clit with one hand and squeezing a nipple with the other. And while I'm doing these things Janet has her left arm thrown back and is clutching at my hair while she's digging the fingernails of her right hand into my thigh and buttock. And while we're doing this, I'm also thinking, "Why is Janet so turned-on all of a sudden?"

Now it's Thursday afternoon and Janet is packed and we're waiting for the taxi to take her to the airport. I took the afternoon off from work so I could see her off.

"So - I suppose you'll be going with Jen when she goes to Tina's this weekend?"

That's what Janet said, while we're standing there waiting for the taxi. I couldn't be sure if there was a note of bitterness in her remark-question. Knowing Janet, I thought it would be best to not say anything and wait and see if she has something more to add.

"It was my idea in the first place, so I guess I have no right to complain. Have fun with your little girlfriend."

The call comes from the cab company saying that Janet's taxi will be here in five minutes.

We're standing there by the door, and Janet turns to hug and kiss me goodbye. And it's a long, passionate kiss with a pretty intense full-body hug. And it's like we're exchanging messages. With that physical hug and kiss, Janet is sending me the message, "I'm your main squeeze and your number one fuck buddy and I love you."

But she's also asking the question: "I'm your main squeeze and your number one fuck buddy, but if the chance does come up for me to wander outside our marital bonds ... no matter what happens, I love you."

And with my physical hug and kiss I was asking the question: "I'm your main squeeze and your number one fuck buddy, but if the chance comes up for you to wander outside our marital bonds - will you?" But I was also sending the message, "I'm your main squeeze and your number one fuck buddy, and if the chance comes up for you to wander outside our marital bonds, and if you do, I still love you."

The taxi horn beeped, and with a final quick kiss, Janet was out the door.

~ ~ ~

I was in the kitchen when our daughter Jen arrived home from school.

When Janet first told us about this weekend with Carol's family, Jen and Tina immediately started planning. And what they'd planned was for us - Jen and me - to go over to the Alberts' house for the whole time that Janet's gone. Tina's mom would be away on one of her seemingly endless series of "business trips" and "seminars." Jen and I had already talked it over and we'd pretty much decided what we should take, so as soon as she got home Jen and I threw what we thought we'd need for the long weekend into our overnight bags, checked the appliances, locked the doors and windows, and got into the car for the five-minute drive over to the Alberts'.

"So, I guess this is it, huh, Jen?" Pretty lame, but gotta get started somehow.

"Yeah, guess so."

But then she brightened up.

"Daddy, are you in a hurry to get back with Tina? I mean, after she told me about all the stuff you two did that weekend ... I mean, I couldn't believe it!"

And then she said something, in a way that told me that my daughter was totally OK and on-board with what Tina and I did - and, by implication, with whatever Tina and I might do this weekend. She said, "Man, if I was you I don't think I could wait to get back in bed with her again."

Yes, my sweet young daughter was enthusiastically endorsing this weekend's program.

"So ... how do you ... how are you feeling ... about ...," and I was having a hard time coming up with the words to frame what it was that the two of us were heading toward this weekend, so I tried the most generic, neutral formulation, "... about Tina's dad?"

Apparently this was enough for Jen, maybe because she'd already thought it out . Or maybe because she was expecting my question.

"I don't know, Daddy, probably a lot like you and Tina. I've known her dad so long, and he's always been super-nice with me, and, like, when I got older I started seeing how good-looking he is - kinda like you," and she smiled and leaned over and poked me in the ribs.

Okay, that got a smile out of me - and helped to ease the nervous feelings I was starting to get in my gut.

"And anyway, you know how Tina and I talk, about everything, and it was her who started telling me things about you, and how nice you are, and how good looking you are, and it wasn't far from that to telling me about how hot you are," (me - hot!) "and how she was thinking that she'd like to make you her first ...

"So I started thinking - Tina and I are so close, and when she started talking about doing it with you it got me thinking more about her dad, and about ... him. And then she'd tell me about something nice her dad said about me or how she saw him looking at me sometimes. And that got me thinking about him the way that she thinks about you. And when she told me what she had planned for that weekend that Mom and I were away at Aunt Ruthie's and then how she and you went ahead and did it, I guess that pretty much sealed it for me."

So now that Jen has explained how we - the four of us - got to this point, I guess there's not a lot more to say.

Jen reached across and put her hand on my thigh. I looked down at her hand, and then up at her - but I didn't remove it. I smiled at her, and she smiled back and gave my thigh a squeeze. And with that I think a physical line between father and daughter had been crossed.

And then I noticed a thickening in my pants, and Jen, with her hand right next to where the "thickening" was happening, noticed it too. And she looked over at me and smiled.

And another line between father and daughter was crossed.

~ ~ ~

A few minutes later we pulled into the Alberts' driveway. I unlocked the rear doors and Jen and I grabbed our weekend bags. Jen rushed up the steps and rang the bell and in about three seconds Tina threw open the door and she and Jen hugged and squealed, and then both immediately went off to Tina's room and closed the door so they could talk about "important stuff," leaving Nick Alberts and me to talk about ... about our own important stuff, I guess.

"Like a drink, Doug?"

Boy, would I!

"Yeah, I sure would - thanks, Nick."

"Old fashioned OK? It's pre-mixed, but it's pretty good."

Nick brought the drinks, then it was time to talk. Nick didn't seem in a hurry, so I started.

"I gotta tell you, Nick, you coulda knocked me over with a feather when Tina told me that it was you who drove her over to our place two weeks ago, and that you knew why she was coming over and what was probably going to happen, and that you were okay with it - on-board with it, even."

"Yeah, I guess that's kind of ... unusual, I guess."

"But then when Tina explained why she came over, and why you were good with it - more than good, actually - well, how can I put it, that gave me something to think about," and I stopped, figuring that the ball's now firmly in his court.

Nick took a drink - a long drink - of his old fashioned, seemed to think, then sighed and began.

"Tina and I ... well, you know how Tina is, and I mean in every way. She has this way about her, and it's hard to ignore, pretend it isn't there. She's, well, she's downright seductive, and the thing is, she always has been. Even when she was only ten she's had this, I don't know, this awareness of her sexuality and how it affects men.

He stopped to take another drink, and also to see if I was following what he was trying to say.

"But not just 'men.' Me. Since she was ten it was obvious that she had a thing for me. Heck, maybe even earlier. But anyhow, the other thing was, I realized that I was coming to have a thing about her. I started looking at her more and more like she was another woman - a young, very attractive, seductive woman - and one who had a thing about me.

"And the other thing is, it hasn't been good with me and Fawn for - well, for a long time. And I guess that's made me look at Tina in another way ...," and he didn't elaborate.

But then he put the ball back in my court.

"What did you think, when you realized that Tina - that Jen's friend since the second grade - came over for the purpose of having sex with you? And not just once - for the whole weekend, for whatever you were up for?"

I tried to recall my reaction when I realized why Tina had come over that Friday evening, and what it meant, and what I could do - what we could do. And I realized I was having a hard time coming up with words to describe my thoughts and my reactions. Wouldn't you?

"T'tell you the truth, Nick, I don't think I had time to think. I don't want to be insensitive to you, but Tina came onto me so fast, and she's so attractive, and like you said, she's got that seductive thing about her, and without much thinking on my part she was on me, and then I was on her ..."

He interrupted me. "And ... did you like it?" by which he meant, did I enjoy fucking and cumming in every hole in his daughter's hot little teenage body?

I didn't think it required an answer from me.

But of course, I had to ask about "the other thing" - the "other" reason that Tina offered herself to me that weekend.

"So, did you and Tina get to ...," how to put this, "did you and Tina get to spend time together before Fawn got home from her business trip?"

But Nick knew what I was really asking.

"I know what you're getting at, Doug. You're trying to understand why a father would send his daughter to have sex with another man. And Tina told me that she explained it to you. Tina and I have wanted to be ... together," notice the avoidance of the words 'sex' or 'fucking,' "for at least a year. But like I think she explained to you, I just couldn't get over ... couldn't get past the idea that I couldn't have sex with my daughter because she was still a virgin. And I know how crazy that sounds - I mean, it's sex with your daughter, whether she's a virgin or not!

"And of course it was Tina who came up with the solution. And you were her solution. Tina has adored you since she and Jen were little. You were always so nice to her - and you always smelled good! And when she got older she started looking at you in another way, too. And I guess you noticed how she'd flirt with you and try to make you look at her, and to be blunt about it, I think she's wanted to ... have sex with you no matter what the situation was with her and me.

"So, bottom line, I drove her over to your house knowing that when she came back she wouldn't be a virgin any more, and, well, you know ..."

Yes, I knew.

"But the fact is, she liked her time with you so much that she's been itching to get back. She says that you ... that you treated her so well and made her feel so good that ... So, well, here we are ..."

Yeah, here we are.

"But how about Jen, Doug?"

Yes, but how about Jen?

Now it was me who took a long drink of my old fashioned.

"I never really thought about it before. I mean, I never thought about it 'til Jen mentioned - more than mentioned - informed me - that you and Tina were going to be here alone for the weekend and more, and her implication was clear - that she and I should come over here and do what Tina and I had done.

"She never came right out and said it, at least, not then, but it was obvious from the way she talked about it that I'd be ... having sex with Tina while she was ... with you." And I stopped to make sure that Nick and I were on the same page. "Is that the way you understood it, or maybe the way Tina told you about it?"

"Yeah, that's pretty much the way Tina explained things to me."

"And once that came out - that both of us - me and Jen - were going to be spending the weekend here, with you and Tina, that got me thinking, and I realized that for a couple of years Jen's had a crush on you, too. I just didn't know it extended to the point of ... of sex. And I guess that in Jen's mind, now that Tina's had her dad, that she's entitled to have Tina's dad. I guess in Tina's mind, too."

Nick responded, "Yeah, that's kind of the impression I got from Tina. But that's not the whole of it. I think that once she - Jen - and I have ..., well, once she's had sex with me, then there's nothing left stopping you and her ..."

Oh, shit! I hadn't even thought about that. But the instant Nick said the words I started thinking about things a whole different way, which means I started thinking about Jen in a whole different way. And the way I started thinking about her was as a young, eighteen-year-old Janet. And if I'd known Janet when she was eighteen I would have ...

But now my eighteen-year-old daughter - who I'm starting to see as a teenage Janet - wants me - wants to fuck me!

And I can't believe how quickly - just a matter of seconds - I've gone from never having a single thought like that to thinking about sex with my daughter. And the more I think about it, the more ... insistent this desire gets!

And that's when Jen and Tina came out of Tina's room.

"You two guys have a good talk?"

I was the one who answered, "Yeah, Tina's dad and I had a good talk - very ... informative - gave us both a lot to think about, I guess."

Then it was Tina who said, "Is going with me to my bedroom one of those things to think about?"

~ ~ ~

The last thing I saw before Tina closed her bedroom door was my daughter, on the couch, her legs straddling Tina's dad, peeling off her stretch top and pulling his face against her bare tits (which I had no idea were so ... developed) and his lips around a hard pink-red nipple. As soon as we were inside and Tina closed her bedroom door behind us she stood in front of me and I put my arms around her supple body and we kissed - a warm, "promise of sex" kiss.

I had to ask her.

"Did you miss me?"

Tina got this smile on her face - kind of sly, kind of sarcastic.

"I didn't miss you," and I swear, my heart sank. But then the sarcastic smile turned into a softer, sweeter one, "But I thought about you," and then added, "A lot." She put her long, slim arms around my head and pulled me down to her, and kissing, she guided us over to her bed.

And I realized, I had missed Tina. No, I'm not going down that rabbit hole of the pathetic middle-aged guy thinking that an attractive, sexy young girl is in love with him. But I did miss her - I missed her loving ways - the gentle kiss, the tender touch to my cheek, her fingers running through my hair. No, I don't have to deceive myself. Tina - sweet, sexy teenage Tina - is genuinely fond of me. And I guess that includes "fond" in a sexual way, too.

So there she was, in jeans, a plain white T-shirt with three small red hearts on the front, and bare feet. I took her T-shirt just above her waist and tugged on it so it wasn't tucked in her jeans anymore and slid it half-way up her body. She raised her arms and I slid the shirt up and off her and tossed it on a chair. Then Tina unbuttoned my cashmere pullover (the one Jen told me to wear), and now it was my turn to raise my arms and bend down a little so Tina could pull it over my head. She folded it in half and carefully laid it over the chair with her T-shirt.

And that little gesture - the careful way she folded my shirt - almost brought me to tears. Why? Because that simple act told me something, something I'd never realized. It told me that more than our raunchy, exciting sex, that Tina actually cares for me - that I'm more to her than just a forbidden fling with a girlfriend's dad.

She went on to unsnap my slacks, and when I stepped out of them she picked them up and folded them like she'd done with my shirt - carefully, almost tenderly, before hanging them over the chair back, and I realized that there are things going on here that I'm not sure I understand.

My turn now. I reached down to her waist and unsnapped her jeans and helped her wriggle them to the floor. She stepped out of them and this time I picked them up and I tried to fold them and lay them over her desk chair. And Tina's smile made me glad that I'd made this little effort.

And that left her standing there in her string bikini panties. They were a very pale beige, or maybe peach, and they were so sheer it was almost like they weren't there. And beneath the almost non-existent fabric I could see the plump, dark lips of her pussy. The fact that they were supposed to be concealed by the panties made them even more lewd, more exciting, than if she'd been completely naked.

I wanted to dive in and bury my face in her pussy and fill my mouth with those lush lips and all the scents and tastes they contained. I tried, but doing it while I was on my knees and she was standing made it impossible for me to do everything I wanted to do. Tina laughed, and laughing, she grabbed me under my shoulders and backed up to her bed and fell backward on it, pulling me with her.

She guided me so that I landed with my face back between her thighs and I immediately mashed my face into her pussy again and started eating her through those invisible panties.

And I wanted to do two things at the same time. Of course, I wanted to eat Tina's pussy - to eat it, consume it, 'til her sex was completely inside me. And I wanted to be with Tina. I don't mean "be with" as a euphemism for fucking. I mean, I wanted to be with her, to feel her skin against mine and smell her and feel her arms around me and her fingers running through my hair ...

And her nails digging into my scalp, which is what she's doing now while I'm trying to devour her sex.

And she's still laughing, and she says, "It's so good, Doug, being with you."

Yes, my darling, and it's so good being with you.

But apparently the current arrangement had reached its limits for Tina. Still laughing, she put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me up off her 'til I was standing, and then it was her turn to kneel and pull down my shorts and pull my hard-on all the way into her throat.

But just for a moment, She stood up, waiting, and now it was my turn. I wanted to tear those filmy panties off her hips, off her pussy, but then thought that they might be expensive or hard to replace so I peeled them off her hips and let them fall to the floor, and she stepped out of them.

I pushed her back onto the bed and fell on her, and she guided my cock into her - only half-way at first, but then she threw her legs around me and squeezed, 'til I was all the way inside her, 'til my pubes were mashed against hers.

cvandrews
cvandrews
364 Followers