Tina's Sleepover Ch. 03 - Tina & Her Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me to her tightly, and I worked my arms underneath so they were around her, and we kissed and rocked each other while I lifted my hips - and hers with me - and we fucked and rolled back and forth and laughed ...

And then Tina squeezed me a little tighter and rolled us over, 'til she was on top, and I could watch her as she sat up and ground herself against me and shifted her hips back and forth, and I felt her loins rubbing against mine and my cock moving, touching different places insider her warm, moist cunt.

And I could watch her young pointy tits bouncing as she fucked me, and I reached up and grabbed both tits and squeezed and took the tips and pinched and pulled them, like she said she wanted.

And then I reached up and pulled her down to me and we kissed and we laughed again ...

And I rolled us over, so I was on top again, and then she smiled and said, "Now, Doug," and that was enough for me to take the long, deep strokes I needed, 'til I felt those feelings in my cock and then I was emptying myself into her, and the feeling of my cum squirting inside her cunt was enough to make her cum ...

And we held each other and rocked back and forth in the bed ...

And we laughed, happy to be together again.

~ ~ ~

We laid there in her bed, physically and emotionally exhausted, Tina snuggled in against me, her long slender fingers resting lightly on my chest, one leg thrown over me, her bare pussy pressed against my hip and my cheek resting against her thick, dark hair.

"Doug ...?"

"Yeah?"

"Doug, darling, I lied -

"I did miss you."

~ ~ ~

"Doug?"

"Yes?"

"Are you hungry? Because I am.

"Dad brought home some stuff from the store so if we got hungry we'll have something to eat without having to cook tonight."

She walked over to the chair where our "clothes" were lying - her tossed T-shirt, my pullover and slacks neatly, carefully - lovingly - folded by Tina. She reached for her tee but then changed her mind and picked up the wisp of her g-string panties and put them on. Then she looked at me - and she laughed. I'm standing there totally naked, her juices and mine starting to dry in white patches on my cock and thighs.

"What to wear, what to wear?"

She laughed, then looked in her closet and pulled out an athletic jersey and tossed it to me.

"Here, you should look nice and casual in this." I slipped on the red satin Chiefs jersey. It came exactly to mid-cock on me - not completely exposed, but my dangly bits still ... dangled ... below the hem of the shirt.

She laughed, then wrapped her hands around my arm. And dressed - or undressed - like that - me in my too-short shirt and Tina in her almost-not-there panties - we went out to meet her dad and my daughter - my daughter! - to get something to eat.

Jen and Nick were already out in the kitchen, putting some things in the microwave, getting other things out of the refrigerator. Nick was dressed much like me, except his blue Cowboys jersey didn't come down as far on him, leaving his junk on full display. But, hey, it's his house, right? And as soon as we came out, Tina went to him and put her arms around him and kissed him, a loving kiss, a "Yes, Dad, I still love you" kiss. I don't know how a 18-year-old knows these things, but Tina seems to know.

Jen was wearing a T-shirt - at first. But when she saw Tina, topless and wearing only the flimsiest excuse for a lower garment, she announced firmly, "I'm not going to be the old maid around here!" and yanked off her T-shirt, leaving her standing there in just a red silk thong.

A series of thoughts raced through my mind:

One, Did Jen wear those over here tonight?

Two, I had no idea she even owned anything like that.

Three, God, my daughter looks sexy!

I looked - probably stared - at her, I was so struck by how hot she looked - how sexy she looks. While Tina is long and slim and a little dark complected, Jen, my daughter, is a couple of inches shorter, fairer-skinned, with shoulder-length dark blond hair. And her body is, what's the best way to describe it - juicy.

Where Tina's is long and slim, Jen is curvy, her breasts just slightly larger than Tina's delectable small pointy ones, and maybe just the least bit of baby fat that makes you - made me - want to press my face against that delicious flesh and lick and suck and nibble ...

And her pussy. Although technically she was wearing "panties," the tight red thong did little to hide what was underneath. She wasn't shaved like Tina and I could easily see the puff of fine dark-blond fuzz that had obviously been trimmed. For this occasion?

Also, her face. Jen's face has always looked like what I would call "pouty." And as I look at her now I realize that those "pouty" babyface looks of hers are insanely sexy. And right now, those pouty lips look like they're a little swollen, like they might be a bit bruised.

Also, I notice that at one corner of her mouth there's something white dried there. As I keep looking, I see another dried white patch on her upper lip

And Tina and Nick saw all this in my expression. They both understood what was going through my mind, and both of them smiled.

I don't know if Jen saw all these things in my reaction, but she took a cue from Tina and stepped over and hugged me and pulled my head down to give me a kiss. And it was a far "warmer" kiss than this father and his daughter have ever shared before! Also, her hug was a one-armed hug, one-armed because the other arm was reaching down in front of me so her hand could grip my cock, which wasn't "dangling" so much any more, and gave it several squeezes before breaking off and asking, "What's for dinner, Nick?"

While I was still disoriented by ... by the whole situation, and especially by the fact that Jen - my daughter - had just grabbed her dad's bare cock and balls and played with them, the other three were getting out utensils and plates and were already serving themselves.

Nick had gone to Sarpino's deli and brought home mostaccioli Alfredo and two 12-inch meatball subs and two 12-inch Italian beef subs that he'd already cut in half, plus a large Caesar salad with a light vinegar-oil-herb dressing. And no garlic bread - not for any of us, not for this weekend!

"How about some wine?"

I wasn't sure it was appropriate for the girls - after all, they're old enough to screw their girlfriends' dads, but having wine with an Italian meal ...?

But then I saw Nick pour a little San Pellegrino sparkling water into each glass, to dilute the alcoholic content, but also to add a little sparkle to the otherwise-heavy Italian red table wine. Probably more enjoyable for the girls this way, but I was surprised to find that I liked it, too.

We didn't talk much - I guess all four of us were pretty hungry after ... well, you know ... after all that.

After we finished we grabbed what was left of our wine and migrated into the living room and headed for the couches, but then Tina said, "Wait a minute!" She went into a closet down the hall - and returned with several large bath sheet-towels that she prudently spread out on the couches.

So Nick and Jen sat down on the big sofa and Tina and I settled into the love seat just across from them, and we cuddled - Tina snuggled up against me and laid her head and a hand on my chest while I rested my cheek on her thick, dark hair, while Jen and Nick did pretty much the same thing - except that Jen had one hand on Nick's chest and the other hand holding his totally exposed cock.

And this surprised me, that Jen seemed to be so comfortable, with our nudity, but also with her public display of sex, fondling Nick's cock like she was, especially since tonight with Nick was her first time with a man.

Or maybe not - I remember her enthusiastic comments about her 18-year-old cousin Robbie, and about "how nice" he was during their weekend visit to Des Moines. And even if she didn't do anything with her cousin, I'm absolutely sure that she and Tina have done some pretty extensive sexual exploration, which has almost certainly involved a finger, or fingers - or more - and probably some objects - hairbrushes, candles, maybe even a mom's vibrator or two.

Yet here is my daughter, and she's just been fucked by a grown man - her friend's father - and now she seems quite comfortable sitting across from her own father, playing with that man's swelling dick.

Yes, a whole lot of things about Jen I'm going to have to re-think. And things about myself, too, I guess.

Then Tina took a cue from Jen. She freed herself my my arms and slid off the loveseat and down to the floor, and I knew she was going to take my cock in her mouth. And Jen, not to be outdone, slid down and took Nick's cock, the cock she'd been stroking and squeezing, and put it in her mouth ...

Or perhaps the girls had this all arranged beforehand.

Then Jen stood up and took Nick by the hand and said, "C'mon, Lover," and led him off to his own bedroom.

Lover??

"Looks like your daughter likes my dad, huh?" And then she added, crudely - and probably purposely - "... or at least she likes his dick."

Yes, I had to face it - my little girl likes Nick Alberts' dick. And that probably means that she'll like other dicks, too - like ...?

And now it was Tina's turn to say "C'mon, Lover," and took my hand and led us into her bedroom.

But before we settled into the fuck we knew we were about to share Tina went to her dresser and opened the top drawer and pulled out a plastic bottle. I recognized it immediately - it was the bottle with my generic Cialis - the bottle that I returned to several times that weekend when Tina was over.

But where?

"Jen thought that these might come in handy sometime this weekend. Or maybe I should say, "some times."

How long has Jen known ...?

But in any case, I wasn't going to need them right now.

Tina and I fucked, a gentle, loving fuck, happy to be together again, knowing that we have lots more time with each other.

We're resting, propped up against the padded headboard, when something came to me.

"Tina?"

"Yes, Doug?" And the way she said my name gave me this warm feeling all through my chest.

"About two weeks ago, when your dad came to pick you up, after ... after our weekend together ..."

She waited for me to go on, to get to what I really wanted to talk about.

"What was it like, for both of you, driving home?"

"I know you, you dirty little boy! You want to know if our hands were all over each other on the drive home? Or if we couldn't even wait that long and pulled over on the way and stopped and fucked right there in the car? That's what you want to know, don't you, you nasty little boy?"

But before I could respond to her accusation she laughed. "No, Dad and I were very well-behaved on the way home and kept our hands to ourselves, but there was this sense of excitement, I'll say that. And when we got home we didn't rip each other's clothes off and attack each other like wild animals. In fact, we both wanted the same thing. We turned and we held each other - that's all, just held each other, because we knew that it was finally going to happen.

"Dad took my hand and we walked into the bedroom, and for some reason Dad closed the door, even though we were the only ones home, and we helped each other undress, and then he held up the covers and I slid into bed and he slid in after me and we held each other and made love."

And the way Tina described it, it sounded like it was beautiful, and I was happy for her - and for Nick, too -- and I guess I envied them a little.

"And then we went after each other like wild animals!"

... and I punched her arm, and she laughed and kissed my cheek, and it was all so good.

"And no - we hardly left the bedroom for the next four days, 'til the day that Mom was scheduled to get back home."

What could I say?

"I'm very happy for you, Tina, and for your dad. You told me that you've been wanting each other for a long time, and I'm glad it's finally happened for you, and that it's as good as you hoped - and that I was able to help."

Tina seemed to sense what was going on inside me. She smiled, and she kissed me, on the lips, and then on my cheek, and then she said, "Doug, darling, who knows - it might not be too long 'til you get to feel the same things."

~ ~ ~

We laid there against each other enjoying the tender moment when a nasty little thought came to me.

"Remember, just before your dad came, we fucked that one last time?"

"Ye-e-s-s?"

"And you said that you and your dad ... made love just as soon as you got home?"

"Ye-e-s-s?"

"Did your dad notice that those blue panties you were wearing were wet and had cum stains in them?"

"You nasty man!"

"Well, did he?"

Tina thought for a moment.

"Well, there was a second, when he was slipping off my panties, that he seemed kind of ... startled. But he didn't say anything."

"And how about when you were actually fu... making love - could he tell that you were full of my cum?"

"DOUG! That's really sick for you to even bring that up!" But there was something in her expression, the hint of an evil little smile telling me that the nasty idea of a man fucking her when she had someone else's cum inside excited her.

And I knew how I felt about it. The idea that Tina's cunt was full of my cum the first time that her dad fucked her gave me this strange sense of pride - like a sense of ownership, almost like "I had her first - you just got here."

But then I wondered, what would be my reaction, fucking a woman and finding another man's cum already there?

And it dawned on me - the way this weekend is shaping up I'm probably going to get the answer to that question soon enough.

My cock twitched at the thought.

Tina and I didn't do anything more. We didn't need to. We'd already "reconnected" - twice - and knew that we had lots of time ahead of us this weekend. Okay, maybe we fiddled with each other a little - maybe I couldn't totally keep my lips off her pointy tits and stiff dark nipples, and maybe Tina wanted to make sure that my cock still tasted the same, and maybe my hand slipped down between her thighs and I fingered her to an orgasm, or maybe two orgasms.

And it was after one of these that we decided it would be nice to shower so we'd be all nice and fresh for ... for whatever things we might want to do next. We were in the hall on our way to Tina's bathroom when from down the hallway we heard my daughter's voice, almost screaming, "Oh fuck, Nick - that's good - don't stop, Nick - oh fuuuckk, that's so good..."

"Would it surprise you to know that your sweet little daughter is hornier and freakier than I am?"

"Jen? Freaky? How?"

She replied, almost mysteriously, "You'll find out."

Anyway, after hearing Jen's screams Tina and I decided maybe there was one more thing we should do before taking that shower ...

We fell asleep, cuddling together like puppies. That is, if the puppies have their paws between each other's legs.

We woke up Friday morning, Tina first, and we cuddled some more, but then we went to take the showers - or a shower, if guess - that we somehow forgot to take last night after we heard Jen screaming.

We decided to "dress" for breakfast, which meant that Tina was completely naked under that red silken gown, the same one she'd worn - occasionally - when she spent the weekend with me, and I wore the light travel robe I'd packed for the weekend, leaving my junk free-swinging underneath.

When we got to the kitchen we found Jen and Nick were already making a real breakfast. Like me, he'd apparently decided to put on a robe this morning. He was standing next to a waffle iron with a bowl of what must be batter, and Jen was slicing up some fruit - apples, peaches, red grapes, an orange, and a tangerine - into a big bowl. What surprised me was when Nick handed her a bottle of Cointreau. "About half a cup, Jen, hon."

"Jen - hon"?? I guess Tina's dad and my daughter've become pretty good friends in the - what - 15 hours that they've been together. How do I feel about that? Jealous. And also glad - glad that my daughter might be experiencing some of ... some of whatever ... that Tina and I have.

Jen found the Pyrex cup and measured out the orange liqueur and poured it over the sliced fruit, then went into one of the kitchen drawers and got some plastic wrap - I guess she's as familiar with the Alberts' kitchen as Tina seems to be with ours - and spread it tightly over the fruit bowl.

Tina went over to where her dad was standing. They put their arms around each other and they shared a beautiful kiss. The kiss of two people who love each other.

Jen capped the Cointreau, put the measuring cup in the sink, wiped her hands on the "I Heart Key West" dish towel, and walked over to me. She put her arms around my neck, and when she did that the T-shirt she was wearing rode up to expose her firm, round ass. And for the first time ever, I touched my daughter sexually.

Not a casual or a playful squeeze. I cupped her butt cheeks and ran my hands over them - caressed them, even slid one finger up and down the crease, not close enough to actually touch her asshole - but close enough for both of us to know that I could have.

"Mmmm, Daddy, you're playful this morning." Then she slid her hand inside the flap of my robe and put her fingers around me, lose enough that she could slide them up and down my thickening cock. And for the first time ever (if you don't count that through-the-slacks thigh squeeze on the way over here yesterday - and the cock grab at dinner last night, I guess), my daughter touched her father sexually.

She put her face next to mine, on the side away from Nick and Tina, and whispered, "Not yet. I want some more time with Nick, but keep that thought."

So I kissed my daughter and fondled her ass some more, until I heard Tina's voice saying "Coffee's ready." With one last kiss I released my hold on Jen - but when I took my hands off her ass I quickly slipped a hand around front and slid it up between her thighs. I guess Jen hadn't had time for her morning shower yet today.

We talked and kind of made plans for the day, if you count spending most of the day in bed or in the shower, as "plans." We didn't actually say it, but I guess Tina and I are going to spend today and tonight together while Jen and Nick are going to stay with each other.

What happens tomorrow was never explicitly mentioned.

We cleaned up the kitchen and then Tina and I headed back to her bedroom for a morning fuck and Nick and Jen went back to "their" room, presumably for the same thing.

It's hard to describe how easy sex between me and Tina has become. The weekend we spent together, at our house, was so ... intense, and we did and tried so many things that we got to know each other well. Sexually, of course, but also ... I don't know ... I guess we just got to know each other.

Anyway, the fuck was fun, and the orgasms were satisfying and ... I don't know exactly how to put it, but the orgasms were fun, too.

We also talked. About a variety of things. And one of the things that Tina wanted to talk about was Jen. Really, about Jen and me.

"What did you think, driving over here and knowing that while you and I are together that Jen will be with my dad? I mean, knowing that your daughter was going to be having sex, and you knew that means she'd be fucking my dad?"