Tina's Sleepover Ch. 03 - Tina & Her Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had thought about that, back when Jen and I first agreed that we'd go to the Alberts' this weekend, and even more on the drive over, when it was no longer just "theoretical" but was actually going to happen.

"I guess I thought several things. First, I had no idea that Jen felt about your dad ... the way she does. I mean, I know she likes him but I had no clue that her 'liking' your dad extended to sexually liking him. How did it make me feel? Well, I guess I probably had the same feelings that your dad had when he was driving you over to ... be ... with me two weekends ago. It's probably like most fathers would feel if they were driving their daughter to see ... to be with a man.

"But I think the thing that helped, actually got me through it, was you. Knowing that you'd be with me all the time that Jen was ... Well, I knew that you would make it all right for me."

Tina leaned over and put her fingers on my chin and kissed my cheek, so gently.

"And ... did I? Did it work?"

"Yes, my darling, it worked."

In fact, it worked so well that I'd gotten hard - gotten hard talking about my daughter fucking Nick Alberts. I took Tina's fingers that were on my face and lifted them to my lips and kissed them, and then I pulled her over and got between those slim thighs she was spreading for me and put that hard-on I'd gotten against her wet pussy and I fucked my teenage darling, fucked her the way ... the way my daughter was getting fucked by Tina's dad just two rooms away.

So Tina and I spent the morning "knowing each other" and "having fun" - including several orgasms, which were really fun.

~ ~ ~

Tina was sound asleep, even snoring a little, and I decided to go out and get a drink of water. I saw Nick sitting at the kitchen table going through some mail. He pulled out a chair for me and I sat down.

"Jenna's napping. I guess she's a bit tired out - can't imagine why." He smiled, and I smiled back.

"You know, Doug, your daughter's a real sweetheart. I mean, you know it, and I've known it since she and Tina were just little girls. She's funny and she's happy, and I hope you won't get angry at me for saying this, but she's - how can I put it - quite 'uninhibited' in bed - and other places besides bed, too, especially for a girl who's never had sex before. Can that be true, Doug - that she's never been with a guy before?"

"Yeah, as far as I know her sex life has been confined to her and Tina - if you can call all the stuff that she and Tina have apparently done together as being 'confined.'"

Nick laughed. "My thoughts, too." But then he went on, "And you know her, and you know she's got a generous heart - and she's really happy about Tina and me. I guess she's known for a long time. I mean, how Tina and I feel about each other, and you know they talk about everything so it's not really surprising. But it still surprises me that she seems so genuinely happy that Tina and I have ... are now ...," and he didn't know how to finish saying what we both knew he was talking about.

"Yeah, Jen's a good girl - a good person. And yes, she really is happy that her best friend is now with the man she loves."

Nick paused, like he was going to take the conversation in a different direction.

"But you know, Doug, she's happy and so supportive that Tina and I are finally together now for another reason, don't you?"

I thought I knew where he - where this - was going, and I wasn't sure I wanted to talk about it, or at least put it into spoken words.

"Y'know, Doug, in her mind - Tina's too - the fact that Tina can have her own dad means - to both of them - that now you and Jen can have each other the same way that Tina and I ... have each other.

Yeah, that's pretty much where I saw this going. Nick sensed my discomfort - my ambivalence about the whole thing.

"You probably weren't even aware of it, and who knows - maybe Jen wasn't fully aware of it. But now I can tell you, it's something that Jen wants, maybe even more than she knows.

"I can only tell you one thing, Doug, and that is that it's a feeling like you've never known, a feeling like no other feeling. There's nothing more I can tell you, but you'll know it when it happens, trust me."

And by the time Nick finished "explaining" things to me, I knew it - I had an almost overwhelming craving to make love to - with - Jen, with my daughter.

With those thoughts swirling in my mind, I went back into the bedroom and snuggled with Tina again, and when she felt me she sighed and took my hand and pulled it around her ...

And we laid like that, until both of us woke up - and immediately decided that we were hungry.

Tina put on the Chiefs jersey that I "wore" to dinner yesterday evening and I slipped on a pair of satin athletic shorts that I'd brought from home, along with an oversized Hillcrest High School T-shirt. This time Tina and I were the first to reach the kitchen so it was up to us to come up with lunch.

There was a little of the salad left over from last night, and Tina found more fresh romaine lettuce in the crisper drawer, along with a rotisserie chicken that she and her dad had brought home from The Market yesterday when they were getting stuff for the weekend. A little more looking and Tina found a bottle of Caesar dressing and I found a box of Italian-seasoned croutons in the cupboard.

Nick and Jen must have heard us and joined us in the kitchen - I guess they'd worked up appetites, too.

Tina and I finished making the salad and Jen got out plates and knives and forks, and Nick said, "Wine again?" and that seemed like a good idea to everyone, so he got out the Italian red and the San Pellegrino and made glasses of the light sparking wine drink for all of us.

We all must have been pretty hungry because we ate without talking much - "Could you give me the grated cheese, please?" "A little more wine?" - and we were all finished in less than probably 20 minutes. Tina and Jen seemed in a hurry to clear the table and get the dishwasher going, and as soon as they got that started they dried off their hands and came over to where Nick and I were.

They took our hands and steered Nick and me over to the sofa and Tina grabs the waistband of my athletic shorts and jerks them down to the floor. I raised my hands and lean over a bit and she pulls the Hillcrest T-shirt off me. Out of the corner of my eye I see Jen undoing Nick's slacks - he wasn't wearing any kind of shirt, and I was surprised by my thought: he has a nice chest.

The girls then pushed us both down on the couch so that we're sitting next to each other, so close that our thighs are touching.

Jen and Tina look at each other and it's obvious that they've planned whatever it is that's about to happen. Tina nods to Jen and then kneels between my naked legs and then Jen kneels between Nick's legs. Then Tina takes my cock in her hand and holds it up, then takes it all into her mouth. I look over, and I see that my daughter is doing the same thing with Tina's dad's cock.

So Nick and I are sitting next to each other, against each other on the couch, while his daughter sucks and jacks me off at the same time that my daughter is sucking and jacking him. And by now Tina knows what she's doing, at least with me - the smooth sliding motion of her soft hand and long fingers milking my cock, gently sliding up the glans, then lowering her head, taking my cock all the way in her mouth, 'til it just touches her throat, and then sliding those fingers up again as she backs her head off my cock ...

And it's all so normal, for her and me at least, ...

Except she's doing it while we're right next to her own father ...

And I'm watching something I never in a million years imagined I'd see - my daughter, who I'm coming to realize has an insanely sexy little body - down on her knees between another man's legs, jacking and sucking him off, and it looks like she's nearly as good at it as Tina.

Nick's soft moaned cry - "Oh, yeah, suck it, you little bitch! ... your fingers ..." - tells me that I'm right - that my recently-virgin daughter knows how to suck a man's cock, knows how to ...

I came first, maybe because Tina and I have had more practice together. I emptied my balls into my little teenage lover's mouth, then leaned back, drained. A minute or two later Nick groaned and lifted his hips and emptied his cum into my daughter's mouth.

But this, apparently, wasn't the end of what the girls had planned. Tina raised herself from between my legs and my daughter slid her mouth off Nick's cock - still holding her lips closed, which seemed a little strange. Then Jen got up and moved aside to make room for Tina, and when she did I noticed there was something clinging to the corner of her mouth - her saliva, or Nick's cum, or maybe both.

Tina kneeled on the couch, straddling her dad. She held his head and lowered her face to his and pressed her mouth - the mouth that was still holding back my cum - against her dad's lips.

Jen moved over to me. And just like Tina did with her dad, Jen kneeled over me and took my head in her hands, and queasy as the thought made me, I couldn't reject my daughter, couldn't refuse to do what Tina's dad was already submitting to. My daughter looked in my eyes, then lowered her face to mine and opened her lips, and I felt, then tasted, Tina's dad's cum on my mouth.

And the thought came to me: This probably isn't going to be the only time this weekend that I taste Nick Alberts' cum.

But I had no way of preparing for what came next. Tina took my hand and lifted it - and put it on her dad's cock! Then Jen took Nick's hand and placed it on my cock. And yes, almost like a reflex, my hand closed, and Nick's hand closed, and we were sitting there on the couch, Nick's hand grasping my cock and me grasping Nick's cock, and my mouth tasting of his cum. And then Jen gently turned my head to the side so that I was facing Nick, whose head was somehow facing me - and Tina and Jen gently pushed - forced - our heads together, 'til our lips met. Neither of us did anything, but Tina and Jen held our heads - our lips - together and our hands on each other's cocks and let us stay there like that, letting us think about what's happening to us.

They kept Nick and me like that, but then Tina took my hand and pulled me up and led me to her room - I didn't even look back to see what Jen and Nick were doing - and pushed me onto the bed and then fell on top of me, still wearing her Chiefs jersey ...

... and mashes her mouth against mine, and her tongue licks around my lips, and then she puts her tongue between my lips and presses, and by reflex I open my mouth and she sticks her tongue in and swirls it all around and does a special job of tasting ... of tasting all the tastes that are in my mouth right now.

"Fuck me, Doug. I want to be fucked so bad."

So we kind of roll each other over 'til I'm on top of her, and she pulls the hem of the long jersey up high enough that my cock can find her cunt, and I fuck her - we fuck like that, with her pulling my head down to her and her licking and tonguing and sucking my mouth, and she's tasting - no, we're sharing - the taste of her dad's ... of her dad.

And the sheer raw sex of it all is making my head spin a little, and I should be sickened by the thought of ... but there's no way I can argue with my hard cock, and with the wild way Tina's reacting.

"Doug! - Oh, Doug - I can't believe - it's even better than I - oh, fuck me, Doug, fuck me with your filthy mouth ..."

And now she's gone from licking my lips to biting them and digging her nails into my back, and it's all so ... I can't help myself, and I want to keep this feeling going forever, but then Tina rakes my ass with her fingernails and that last bit of pain-stimulation ... and I couldn't hold back any more ... and Tina digs her nails into my shoulders, and the pain of it heightened the intensity of my cum ...

And I fell onto Tina, totally drained now, and she stroked my hair ...

And she said, "Doug - I'm so proud of you, Doug.

"I wasn't sure that you'd do it."

There was only one "it" she could be talking about.

"I'm so proud of you. I don't think you can know how hot that was, seeing you take Dad's cum in your mouth like that, and then seeing you share cum with him. I was trying to prepare Dad all week, dropping hints 'n' suggestions. But I didn't know if he'd actually go through with it.

"And you. I really didn't know if you'd do it, or go through with it. How come you did, Doug? Why'd you actually do it, take Dad's cum in your mouth and then kiss him?"

And of course, I couldn't answer her question. I can't explain why I ... why I did what Tina said.

"I don't know. I just got carried along with ... with what you and Jen were doing and I didn't think - I just went along ..."

"Well, I'm proud of you, and if there's any way you couldn't tell, it really turned me on."

She kissed me again, a wonderful combination kiss of sex and genuine warmth.

I rolled off of Tina, and we laid there holding hands and coming down from our sex high when something Tina said came back to me.

"You said that all week you tried to 'prepare' your dad for ... for what he and I did ... there on the couch."

She said, hesitantly, "Yes ..."

"Well, you know I've got to ask - how did you try to prepare your dad for ... for what we did?"

Tina laughed at my attempts to avoid saying what it was that her dad and I actually "did" on the couch.

"Like I said, I dropped little 'hints,' like how much I liked the taste of his cum, and then later how much I liked it when you came in my mouth, and how it felt and tastes so exciting."

I felt there was more to her "preparations" than just telling her dad that she ... liked the taste of ... of men's cum.

"Was that all you did? To prepare your dad ...?"

She smiled, like she didn't want to have to tell me ... but she really did want to tell me.

"Well, sometimes after he'd cum in my mouth I'd kiss him - real sexy kisses, with lots of tongue ..."

I knew that that wasn't the whole story. I waited.

"And sometimes ... when we'd kiss ... I'd still have some cum in my mouth ..."

"And ...?"

She smiled again, like she was so proud of herself for thinking of this, of actually doing it.

"And one time, after he came in my mouth a lot and we kissed I said, real sweetly and little girl-like, "You know, Dad, it doesn't always have to be your cum that's in my mouth ..."

Now it was my turn to smile. "And what did your dad say when you told him that - that it might not always be his cum in your mouth when you and he kiss?"

"At first he looked kinda confused, like he couldn't figure out how what I was saying had anything to do with it. And then I could see the light go on, and then there was this little look of ... I guess, almost panic, when he realized what it was I was hinting at. But he didn't say or do anything, but it looked like it sure got him thinking about it."

Good for you, Nick. I wondered how I' would have reacted to his daughter's implication.

Then Tina smiled again, but it was a serious-kind of smile.

"Doug?"

"Yes, Hon?"

"Doug - you think the next time ... that maybe ... maybe Dad's cum ... could be ... fresher ...?"

"Fresher?" I didn't know what Tina meant by "fresher."

And then I knew exactly what she meant by "fresher."

~ ~ ~

Afterwards we're sitting propped up against the headboard with Tina snuggled into me and my one arm around her slim body and my cheek and chin nuzzled against her curly dark hair when she said, "Doug?"

And the way she said it, it was like it was the beginning of a longer discussion."

"Doug, can I tell you something? Something that's real personal? 'Cause it involves my mom and my dad, and I'm ... I'm not sure what it might mean ...?"

I was immediately concerned for Tina, of course, but I wasn't sure how I'd be able to help, especially if the problem concerns her mom and her dad. But of course I said, "Sure, whatever I can do."

Tina got out of bed and went to her dresser and picked up her phone. She came back to bed and got in, but now she didn't snuggle against me. Instead, she said, "That Saturday, when Mom got home from her trip to Phoenix, she was in the shower and I passed by the hall table and saw that she'd left her phone there, and then I saw that she'd left it unlocked.

"And I was curious - I know that's terrible of me but something told me that there were things I need to know about my mom. So I swiped through some screens, and then I saw one icon for photos, and it was called "Phoenix-05/23," so I figured it was from the trip she just got back from, and something told me that I had to see what was in these pictures. I heard the water in the shower stop so I knew I didn't have time to look at them, so before she could finish with her shower I sent the pictures to my phone."

She hesitated.

"Doug? Do you want to see them - Mom's pictures?"

I was conflicted about this. Of course I had no business looking at Fawn Alberts' personal photos. But on the other hand it was obvious that Tina is real upset about this picture thing and I want to help her, and I think she really wants me to see these pictures, maybe even needs for me to see them.

"Of course, if you think I should - if you want me to."

Tina unlocked her phone, swiped twice, tapped twice, and then held the phone out to me, almost cautiously, and I was looking at a photo of Fawn Alberts.

But not just any photo. There was Fawn, completely naked. And I have to admit, Fawn Alberts is an attractive - a very attractive - woman. First, her figure is amazingly similar to Tina's -- long, slender, but with a little more flesh, as befits a woman twenty-some years older. In this picture her hair is a yellow-blond, cut in what you might call a "pixie" hair style that works perfectly for her.

But her appearance wasn't what was striking about the photo. The position was. She was standing in front of some kind of wood "X" thing with her hands and ankles cuffed to each arm of the X, and she was wearing some kind of gag. It looked like one of those things I've seen referred to as a "ball gag" - a rubber "ball" that fits in the person's mouth and is held there by a leather strap.

Also, it looked like there were things on her nipples and between her legs, and when I used my fingers to make the picture larger I - we - could see that each of her swollen nipples had several old-fashioned spring-loaded wooden clothes pins on them. I slid the picture up, and you could see that there were gold rings through her inner pussy lips, and it looked like there were some kind of weights attached to each of the rings because the delicate, fleshy lips were pulled way down from her pussy.

The second picture looked to be a continuation of whatever was going on in the first, but this time there was a woman kneeling in front of Fawn, in front of the "X" thing. And when I looked closer I could see the woman was dark brown skinned, so dark she was almost black, and that she had her hand up inside Fawn's pussy. It looked like her hand was in all the way past her wrist, but you couldn't really be sure from the picture, and despite my sincere desire to help Tina I felt myself getting hard.

The final picture was actually a short video. It showed Fawn stretched out on the floor on some kind of black sheet, and her legs and one of her arms were stretched out and tied to some metal rings that were fixed in the floor. You could see three pairs of legs - it looked like a woman and two men - and it was obvious what they were doing. The woman was straddling Fawn's face and directing her heavy yellow stream toward Fawn's mouth. One of the men was pissing on her small tits, trying to hit the erect nipples, and the other man stood between her spread legs and attempted to direct his stream into her spread pussy, and she was using the hand that wasn't fastened to spread the pee, rubbing it onto her tits and in her pussy.