Tina's Sleepover Ch. 03 - Tina & Her Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized that I'd been holding my breath while Tina showed me these pictures - these pictures she had stolen off her mother's phone.

Tina waited for me to say ... say something!

"Wow. Did you show these pictures to your dad? How did he react?"

"Yeah, I felt I had to show him. I thought about it a few days, and I know these are Mom's private pictures, but I thought that this wasn't just about her - it affects him too, so yeah, I showed them to him."

I actually hurt for Tina, both discovering this secret side of her mom, and then also having to tell her father about it.

"How did he react when ... when you showed him ... when he saw them?"

"I was surprised. He was real calm - he didn't fly off the handle or go berserk and start swearing or stuff. But I saw him flinch, almost like he'd been punched in the stomach, and, like, his face lost some color. But what he said was, he was shocked, of course, but he said he wasn't really surprised.

"He said that Mom used to ask him to do some things - he didn't say 'sex things,' but it was obvious that's what he was talking about - but he didn't feel comfortable doing them, and a couple of times she suggested that they go to some kind of private club but he said he didn't want to, in his words, 'get involved with that sort of thing.'

"He said one time when they were screwing - that's the word he used, screwing - that she was on top and he had to pee real bad and that she told him to do it inside her, but he didn't want to, but then he had to go so bad and she kept whispering things about how good it would feel and how hot it'd be, having him fill her pussy with his hot pee, and how good it would feel for both of them, and I guess he had to go so bad, and all the things she was saying, that he finally let go - emptied himself, he said - and how she kinda went wild then, squirming around on his cock and she was licking all around his mouth and biting his cheeks and digging her nails into his arms and chest. Also, he thinks that she mighta squirted cause there was pee on his stomach, too, but the more he thought about it, there was too much to just be squirt."

Well, that helps explain that third picture - the video of Fawn Alberts laying tied out on that black sheet and the three people standing over her.

"And he said that about a year and a half ago she stopped asking him. And I guess now he knows why."

I hurt so badly for Tina. Also, I knew there was no way this wouldn't mess up their family. I opened an arm for her, if she wanted to be held. She leaned in and pressed her face against me and I felt the wetness of her tears on my chest.

"Oh, Doug, what are Dad and I going to do?"

~ ~ ~

Neither Tina or I felt very much like sex. Now there was something more important here in bed with us.

Tina was exhausted from her crying, and from the strain of telling me about it, of re-living the experience, first, of finding the incriminating photos, and then of having to confront her dad with them and see his pain. She slept there in my arms while I stayed awake trying to decide if - and what - I should do, and thinking that I really need to talk with Nick about this. Assuming he wants to, that is.

~ ~ ~

"Doug - I need you inside me!"

This was the first thing Tina had said since she told me about ... since she told me.

"Doug - I feel so empty. Doug, I need you to fill me up, make me feel full."

And I know that when Tina used those words - "empty," "fill me up" - I knew exactly what she meant.

"How?"

"I need your arms around me - I need you to hold me, Doug."

I rolled over onto my back and tried to get my cock hard by focusing my mind on what I knew was coming. Tina sat up and reached over me for the jar of skin moisturizer on the bedside table. She unscrewed the top and scooped a glob onto her fingers and smeared the cool lotion around the crown of my cock.

She held the jar out to me, then kneeled over me and turned around so she was facing my feet. I stuck two fingers in the little plastic jar, and when Tina leaned forward I extended my fingers toward the wrinkled brown orifice that's now facing me and massaged the slick cream around and then inside of Tina's little anus, and I felt the tight ring relax and open up to my slick fingers.

I set the jar back on the table, and Tina, one hand braced on the bed between my legs, took my cock and lowered herself 'til her asshole just touched the tip of my lubed cock. I clenched my muscles to keep my cock steady as Tina lowered herself, and I felt her asshole pressing against my cock, then slowly parting 'til the head of my cock was completely inside - inside Tina's hot ass.

She made a little whimper, but I could feel her brace herself. She lowered herself some more and I felt my cock slide through that tight ring and into the hot chamber just beyond. She stopped again to get used to the invasion, but only for a few seconds before she lowered herself all the way ...

And now my cock is buried completely inside her, its full length firmly in the grasp of that hot rectum. I'm filling Tina up, just the way she said she wanted.

But my arms still weren't around her. She wriggled her hips a little to make sure that she had me firmly inside her. Then she did what she wanted to do all along - she laid back against me, on top of me, and I knew that now was the time for me to put my arms around her, to hold her.

And I did. I put my left arm across her chest and cupped her right breast and slid my right hand down across her tummy, down to the place where those long, slim legs meet. I spread my fingers and let them explore between those plump, generous pussy lips, which my fingers told me she'd just shaved and moistened in anticipation of this weekend together.

I slipped one, then two fingers, inside her and was rewarded when Tina moaned in pleasure. I laid my cheek against her rich brown hair and started to move my hips against her so that my cock was fucking her ass. She moved a little in response to my thrusts, but mainly I held her in place on top of me and moved my hips while my cock slid in and out of her ass.

With my left hand I was massaging her breast, stroking, squeezing, milking it while I scissored the hard little nipple between my fingers. My right hand continued to curl inside her pussy and rub and tease her clit, and in less than a minute she came. I paused, giving her the chance to savor her climax, but as soon as her body stopped twitching I started again.

It took several minutes before Tina came again. I felt her asshole clenching my cock, and then she reached back and grabbed my hair and pulled on it while her body was jumping and twitching on top of me.

I let us both relax after this second climax, lazily playing with one tit and running my fingers over and through her pussy lips but not trying to stimulate her, only to make her feel good.

I gave us both a little more time before I began fingering her again. And this time I wasn't so gentle - I wanted this orgasm to be intense, so that Tina would get the full experience of being filled and fucked by my cock. And this time she didn't just lay there and let me pleasure her. This time she humped her hips in rhythm with my thrusts, making my cock touch and stretch more places inside her, inside her ass.

And this time my touches weren't so caressing. This time I was much more insistent, much more aggressive, using my fingers to fuck her insides, inserting them as far as I could, then exploring her cunt, then withdrawing them to abuse her clit, and then back inside for more finger-fucking while I twisted and pinched her captive nipple.

My efforts were reward by the clenching and spasms of her asshole and I knew that this had to be the last one. I plunged my fingers - three this time - as deep inside her cunt as I could before yanking them out and seizing her clit and squeezing ...

Tina cried out, and that's when I made my final thrust and let it all go, my cock exploding, flooding Tina's warm guts with my excitement.

We laid there like that, my one arm around her and the other gently stroking her pussy, Tina resting on my body, her long fingers running through my hair.

"Thank you, Darling. Now I don't feel empty any more."

~ ~ ~

Stay tuned for Chapter 4 - my last night with Tina before we change partners, and Jen and I ...