All Comments on 'Tinder BBC for Lisa'

by LauraCurious43

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ah, yes. The total myth of 'BBC' that doesn't actually exist. A random sample of men from white, latino and black groups will differ almost none at all in length or girth. But it gives a good racist excuse for cheating, doesn't it? So all we really have here is an asshole that will fuck another man's wife, and a fucking skank that will do anything for some strange dick, even offer up her ass, betraying her husband and risking her entire family, the love of her children, everything to be the fucking useless tramp she truly is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awe, did that strike a nerve Mr. Anonymous?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Having read the author’s stories, I thought it interesting to read the presentation of the male perspective. In this story, the woman took the lead to fulfill her needs. Always nice to encounter women taking initiative in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very demeaning to the woman!

Is it necessary to use expletives to fuck a white woman?

Stereo typing that white folks like black roughness and abuse!

Pathetic writing!

DunkirkDunkirk7 months ago

She needs a bbc baby bump.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another black cock slut story. {{heavy sigh}}

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

She’s built for black. Her husband doesn’t stand a chance of satisfying her. They are going to use her up till she ain’t nothing but a hole in the mattress and she’ll love it.

Hgvdriver2Hgvdriver2about 2 months ago

Truly beautiful hopefully hubby will accept his new role as daddy to his wife's black babies.

Michael super sexyl story, thank you for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous