All Comments on 'Tiny Tina's Teacake'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is hands down one of the best stories I've ever read. Speaking this as a bi trans woman I couldn't... really couldn't relate more. I'm so glad to have spent 2 hours reading all of this :)

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 1 year ago

Oh hon. I'm so sorry you had to worry about the disclaimer at the beginning, and (I presume) about the comments you might get.

I'm a fairly straight, cis man, and went into the story knowing I wouldn't have the connection of personal experience, but you're a good enough writer that I didn't give a shit.

This was beautiful, and loving. You captured that absolute mindfuck that happens occasionally when you find someone and just *click*... Easily as well with your words as Aliss does with her paint.

I absolutely love this story. With it feeling like just about, well, everything is going to hell in every possible way, it's nice to have artists come along and remind us sometimes that with all the bad, there are moments of love and beauty, too.

Thanks for the story, and for triggering a bit of a cathartic cry after a bad week.

LoveSoulLoveSoulover 1 year ago

Just beautiful, sadly touching. It's real life, real problems, how love can truly be.

WolfenherzWolfenherzover 1 year ago

Such a wonderfull story, everything just worked. Thank you.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

I have to admit that I didn't see the thing with Miriam and Tim coming. That's an excellent twist to have her Tim and Tina's Tim be the same asshole.

It took me awhile to buy into the story and get interested in the characters. But once I did, I really enjoyed it. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is honestly one of the best stories I've read. I love these two so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...