All Comments on 'Tipsy Cuckqueen'

by Longdistancechats

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Prince020402Prince020402about 2 months ago

Could be a good story but I gave up. 2nd person POV is difficult to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sharing is caring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Stories should rarely be written in the second person like this. Not a bad attempt but really awkward to read as a result.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 month ago

I learned a new word today: compersion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Just silly

Blueyes2022Blueyes2022about 1 month ago

I love this one because I love eating pussy..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The story line is not too bad, but the PoV is pretty much the worst one to write from. I'd like to see this written in first or third instead.

Sailor59Sailor59about 1 month ago

Ended a page or so early. Lots to be explored in the rest of the visit. Then the coming drama after the friend leaves. This is unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Can't see anything but a divorce out of that mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hard to keep track of who was speaking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sexy, hot, erotic, and what a dream. The ladies are quite convincing...

There is missing that this could be a test, it's not really a "vow" if you give it up when someone says you can.

The narrator's voice is a little clunky, and this entry lacked the title "Chapter One."

Those are the three problems, and two of them can be solved with more about these characters....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Was difficult to read with the POV. Funny how when it is two chicks, the cuck haters don't say anything, however this is just another cuck story, only reverse than the usual, doesn't make it any hotter, just another person with low self-esteem and divorce will result in the end.

26thNC26thNC13 days ago

Really stupid garbage.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Wow

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLongdistancechats@Longdistancechats
None of what I have posted on this site (so far) was written for this site. When dating my girlfriend long distance I used to send her tales I wrote to see her reaction, kind of modern love letters, far more exciting than poems or what I had been doing that day... These are wh...