Husband Gets a Free Pass from Wife

Story Info
Wife gives husband a gift.
2k words
4.04
34.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it baby...a little more. I'm cumming." I heard my husband say as I was sucking his cock.

Then he shot a huge cum load in my mouth as I swallowed it all.

I looked up at him and smiled. He looked at me and told me I was terrific.

I guess I should go back a little to start my story.

My name is Robin and my husband's name is Ron. We are in our mid 30's with no children. We have been married 5 years and everything was great until last year when I got sick.

Until then our sex life was great. After I got sick we couldn't be intimate so I either gave him a blow job or a hand job. He never complained and he has been devoted to me and helped me in my recuperation.

I am 5'7", 115, brown hair, brown eyes, 34c tits and fairly toned from exercising.

Ron is 6'1", 190, muscular (he is the PE teacher at the high school) and is very well endowed.

We have a circle of friends from the high school where we all teach.

Mary and Robert, Diana and Tom and Maggie and David...all teachers and great friends.

We try to get together at least once a month at alternate homes for parties or bbq's or cards. Ron and I have a pool so we always have pool parties.

Whenever we get together there is always flirting going on. The girls always ask me about Ron's size but I just smile and tell them they are jealous.

Now, let me describe our good friends.

Mary is 35. She is 5'5", about 120, nice shape, black hair, brown eyes and small tits.

Her husband, Robert is 36, 5'8", about 175, brown hair, brown eyes and in decent shape.

Diana is 34, 5'5", blonde hair, green eyes, about 115 and has tits too big for her frame.

Tom is 36, 5'9", about 185, brown hair, brown eyes and stays in shape.

Maggie is 33, about 125, 5'7", black hair, brown eyes and is really hot looking.

Her husband David is 35, 5'9", about 200, salt/pepper hair and a little chubby.

Like I said before, we are all teachers at the high school.

Now, back to my story...

Ron has been extremely supportive and helpful this past year and I wanted to do something really special for him. I called the girls and asked them to come over as I wanted to ask them something.

Since Ron was out shopping, the girls came over and over coffee I said that I wanted to ask them something.

I said, "As you know, it has been over a year since I got sick. From the day I got sick I have been unable to be intimate with Ron. I do give him a hand job or a blow job but that's it. He has never even asked for that but I feel guilty. Anyway, I know you all flirt with him and kid me about his size but I was wondering if you would like to take it beyond flirting?"

The girls just looked at me then Maggie said, "Robin, are we hearing you correctly? You want us to let Ron fuck us?"

Mary said, "Are you serious?"

Diana added, "First, tell us how big he is," as she laughed.

I told them that Ron has an 8" thick cock and he cums a ton.

They all laughed and Maggie said, "Robin, we understand your situation and feel for you but have you talked to Ron about this...and what about our husbands?"

I looked at them and replied, "I don't know what else to do or where to go. Look, you guys are always saying you want him to fuck you with his big cock...so, now you have a chance and I am ok with it."

I continued, "Look, your husbands are going to Daytona for the race next month, we could do it then, when they are up there. I would tell Ron I am having a girl's pool party that day and you will be over and if it happens, it happens. If not, nothing lost. What do you say?"

Maggie replied, "Listen Robin, we understand and we want to help. We really do, but something like this could ruin our friendship, not to say our marriages. I don't know."

Then I said, "I understand. I really do and I am asking a lot from you but will you just think about it?"

I told them that I am still having the pool party and they were invited and they said they would be there.

They all said they would think about my request and we finished our coffee and the girls left.

Nothing more was ever said until one day I got a call from Diana. She asked if she could come over and I told her she could since Ron was out.

When Diana came over we had coffee and Diana said, "Robin, I have been thinking of what you asked and I would like to help out. I thought it all out and I am not sure if it is the right thing to do, but I want to help you. So, I am in."

I looked at her and replied, "Are you sure Diana? I appreciate your offer but please don't do it out of pity for me."

She responded, "To be honest Diana, Tom has a small cock and I would love to have something a little bigger. So, I am the one who should be thanking you for the opportunity."

I got up and gave her a big kiss and thanked her.

Over the next couple of days, I had similar meetings with Maggie and Mary and they decided to help me as well.

The Saturday before my pool party, I got the girls together to go over the game plan.

I told them that the party was set for 5:00 and to bring their sexiest suits to change into. There would be food and lots to drink and that I would make sure that Ron wore his skimpy white bathing suit so you all can see the outline of what you are going to get.

I continued by telling them that they should flirt with him and even go beyond flirting.

I finished by telling them that they could do whatever they wanted.

The girls all told me that they were on the pill so they were protected. I then told them to enjoy themselves and thanked them for their help.

The day before the party, I went to see my specialist who gave me a thorough examination and when it was over he said, "Robin, good news. You are now 100% healthy. You can resume your normal activities and get back to living a normal life."

I looked at him and replied, "Doctor, you mean everything? What about sex?"

He said, "Yes, Robin, even sex."

I left his office in disbelief. Then I thought, 'what about the party and girls' should I call it off?

On the way home I decided to go through with everything, as planned and that it would be fun to watch.

That Saturday, the guys drove up to Daytona and by 5:00, the girls started to arrive.

I was ready for the party and I had asked Ron to put on his white Speedos that would clearly show the bulge he would be sporting to give the girls a thrill. He laughed and obliged me.

When all the girls were there, I told them that Ron was generous enough to be their server and attend to their needs. He brought the girls out to the pool and gave them some wine. Ron had on the white Speedos that clearly showed the bulge in them.

As the party progressed, the girls flirted with my husband who seemed to enjoy the attention.

Soon, the girls jumped into the pool and called Ron to join them. I knew that when Ron's suit got wet, the girls would be able to see his package as I removed the lining which he didn't realize.

Ron was enjoying the pool and the girls. In awhile, Ron got out. As soon as he did, Diana let out a yell, "Ron, love your Speedos. No wonder your wife is always smiling."

He looked at her a little perplexed then the other girls chimed in.

Maggie said, "Hey Ron, take it off. We can see everything anyway."

Ron looked down and clearly saw his cock through the wet suit. He looked at me with a puzzled look. I said to him, "Go ahead Ron. The girls have been dying to see what you have all these years. Give them a thrill."

He looked at me and asked if I was sure. I nodded an ok.

He stood up in front of them and slowly removed his suit. His big cock sprung out and was now in full view.

The girls screamed in their delight. As soon as his suit was off, one by one the girls removed their suits. In an instant they were all naked.

My husband just stood there in disbelief. I looked at him and smiled and said, "Baby, this is my special gift to you just for being my husband. The girls are all yours. Enjoy your gift."

The girls all gathered around Ron. His cock immediately got rock hard and ready for action.

I watched as my husband was playing with my three friends. Their hands were all over him. They took turns playing with his hard cock. Then it got interesting.

Diana knelt down and started sucking Ron's cock. Maggie & Mary were kissing him as he felt them up.

It wasn't long before he said he was going to cum. In an instant he shot his cum into Diana's mouth. She tried her best to swallow it all but it was too much and his cum oozed out the corners of her mouth.

Then Maggie got on the ground and pulled Ron down. His cock was still hard. She told him to get on top of her and fuck her.

Ron looked at me and I told him to enjoy himself.

Maggie spread her legs and Ron slipped his cock into her wet cunt. In a second he was fucking her. I watched his cock slide in and out, her juices glistening on his shaft.

He started fucking her harder as the others yelled their encouragement. Soon, his back arched up and he shot some cum into her cunt.

He got up with small drops of cum visible on his cock.

He came over to me and kissed me. I could taste my friends on his lips.

He sat next to me and said, "Robin, you know I love you and this wasn't necessary but thank you."

I looked at him and smiled and told him he was the best husband a woman could have and I wanted to thank him in a special way. I then told him that I wanted to see him with the other girls before the night was over.

For the next few hours, I watched and enjoyed my husband fuck all threw girls.

By the time the girls left, Ron fucked each girl at least twice and he was exhausted.

I thanked the girls for all their help and support as they were leaving.

After they all left, it was late. We showered and got ready for bed. I put on a sexy, black neglige and waited in bed for Ron. He only had on his briefs as he approached the bed. He then saw me in my neglige and smiled and said, "Why the outfit?" I smiled and said, "The other day I saw the doctor and he told me we can start having sex again, so I am yours, if you aren't too tired from all your fucking."

He looked at me and asked, "You let me fuck the girls even though you were ok?"

I told him yes and that I wanted to see him fuck the girls anyway and it was my gift to him. I also told him that I loved watching him having sex with them as it turned me on.

Then I said, "Now get in bed so I can really show you how much I love you."