Tired of Seeing Them Together

Story Info
Arnob, tired of seeing her with her boyfriend, just takes her.
3k words
3.94
25.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sadboi23
sadboi23
174 Followers

[This story is a continuation of 'Experimenting with My Friend,' also posted on my account. It would probably help to get familiar with the characters and what happened, if you read that one first.

***If not, here's a recap: The story is from Arnob's perspective. Orin and Arnob are two friends from a south Asian country, with a conservative view. Orin started dating this guy, who is kind of a womanizer. He had been with many girls before, and when Orin would sleep with him, she didn't want to be unprepared. So she asks Arnob, who was also a virgin, to try it out with her. They try it out, but after that, Orin blocks Arnob from her life and cuts any kind of connection. Arnob being too egoistic, didn't try to get back either. But maybe it meant a lot to him.]

I know what I said at the end of the last story. But I guess heart wants what heart wants.

It wasn't long before I started missing Orin. What made it worse was that our classes started soon after that, and I had to see her at the university. Not gonna say that I was in love with her, but every time I saw her kissing her boyfriend or them being together, it felt like a gut punch. It didn't feel good.

I wanted to talk to her about it, yes, but she would never give me a chance. Any time I saw her, she would just ignore me or just walk away with her friends. This one time I wanted to go up to her, even though she had friends with her, but couldn't, after the look she gave me.

And, at times, she would even kinda show it off, I guess. Well, what she'd do is, if she saw me, and was with her boyfriend, she would kiss him or make out with him, and give me a look. As if to remind me that she's with him, and I was nothing but a practice run. I know, I shouldn't complain. It was fun for me too and I knew what it was, but it still did hurt.

But then something happened.

***

It was the graduation ceremony. I wasn't really looking forward to it, I wasn't really a fan of all the people I went to university with, and kinda hated a lot. But I had to, so I did. I just wanted to get it over with.

I had couple friends though. So, I was with them. Walking around, having fun. The guys wore shirt and pants, and the girls wore saree. Fact: saree is one of my biggest weaknesses.

So, I was just hanging out with my couple friends, watching all the girls in saree, walking around, having fun, taking pictures and all that. But then I saw her.

Orin. She wore a blue saree, it was so simple, but she looked so beautiful in it. She had her hair in a bun, which I'm not gonna lie is not my favorite, but it still looked perfect on her. She was also wearing blue blouse with an open back. All I could think about was walking up to her and kiss her.

But then, I saw her kiss. I saw her kiss her boyfriend, and taking pictures with him. Laughing at something he whispered into her ear. He had his arm around her waist. Tracing his fingers, and she was blushing and giggling.

She hadn't notice me, she had no reason to. She was surrounded by her boyfriend and her friends.

And from that moment, I couldn't focus on anything but her. Remember I was checking out girls with my friends? Not anymore. Now my eyes just followed her, watching what she does.

It was the hardest gut punch ever. And I just wanted to run away.

Oh, by the way, I didn't tell my friends about her. About what happened at her place or anything like that. Thought it was too much of a precious memory to share with others. Which also means that they didn't really know what I was feeling. I was trying to hide my pain, but I guess they could sense that something's wrong.

I couldn't help but feel like, maybe it wasn't precious for her. She didn't care. At lease it didn't look like she did. She was happy with him, ignoring me, like I never mattered. Maybe I didn't to her.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be emotional like this, but I just can't help it. I missed her. She was the one who cheated on her boyfriend, not me. Why am I the only one suffering?

I was angry. And jealous. And sad. And a whole lot of feelings that I'm not sure of.

***

I had left with my friends soon after that, and tried to distract myself. We roamed around, seeing other people, saying "hi" to some people and being glad that I'll probably never see them again. It had been a couple hours, and I think I was slowly feeling better about the whole "Orin" thing.

"Hey, I'll be back, gotta pee," I said to my friends, as I left them to go to the toilet. Which is where I ran into Orin again. Weirdly, she was alone. She's normally always with her friends or her boyfriend, so I was surprised.

We both shocked and stood there, staring at each other. She was looking around to find an excuse, or I don't know what. Then I realized that I was blocking her way with my body, there were some boxes stacked by us and there was no way for her to walk around me.

And I realized that this was the chance. I grabbed her wrist and she looked up at me with fear in her eyes, she started to try to tug her hand away, but I didn't let go. I pulled her through the door, as she continued groaning and telling me to let her go.

Then I locked the door behind us so that nobody could come in.

I looked at the stalls, and they all looked empty.

"What the fuck Arnob, what do you want?" was the first thing she said.

I snapped at her. I was furious. You know the feelings I was talking about just a while ago? That I was slowly get out of? Well, it all came back. Pent up anger, waiting to burst out.

But I didn't want to. I turned towards the mirror, and punched my fist onto the countertop.

She took a couple steps back. As I asked, "Why?"

"Why what?" she asked, in a low voice, I think she was scared someone might hear us. She had her arms crossed as she also looked around to make sure the stalls were empty.

"Why did you shut me out like that?"

O: Then what do you think I'd do?

A: I don't know... not that? why did you do all that with me?

O: I told you. I needed experience and I chose you.

A: So that's it? That's all it was? I didn't mean anything to you?

She snapped at me, "Mean something to me? What's that supposed to mean? You knew what we were doing."

"Yes... I don't know," I turned towards her. "I didn't expect you to just throw me away... I thought we were friends."

"You were an experiment, Arnob. I needed experience and I tried it on you. Nothing else," she said, not meeting my eyes.

I know, I had thought about all these. Told myself these... but coming from her, it felt like a gut punch. I was shocked; I didn't know how to respond.

"Goodbye, Arnob. I just needed a guinea pig. If not you, it would just be someone else. Now if you don't mind, I'll be leaving," she said, as she walked past me.

And that clicked something in me. She didn't care about me. Why would I care? She used me as a fucktoy.

So can I.

I grabbed wrist and pulled her back.

"ARNOB, WTF, YOU'RE HURTING ME," she cried out.

"I was a guinea pig? I was a fucktoy?" I hissed the words to her face.

She looked into my eyes, as I was fuming.

"Arnob, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you like tha..."

"I. Was. A. Guinea. Pig. To. You?" I paused after every word, as I grabbed both her wrists. I pressed them hard. "A fucktoy, eh? Well, if you can use me for sex, why can't I?"

She froze. She paused for a while, before saying, "You don't mean that. Arnob I'm with someone."

"So were you when we fucked the first time, weren't you? Nothing's changed," I hissed.

"Arnob you don't mean it. Arnob please let me go. You're scaring me," her voice shaking.

I grabbed her pallu on her shoulder, and dropped it on the floor. "Still think I don't mean it?" I hissed, with a grin.

She couldn't say anything, but just shake under my hand. She somehow managed to whisper, "Arnob please, don't do this. We used to be friends."

"Shut up. I'm gonna fuck the shit outta you, and cum in you. I'm gonna leave marks on your body. And you can't do anything about it." I said, "Otherwise, I tell everyone. I still have our conversation. How do you think he'll react if he saw that? You started that. It was your idea. You willingly cheated on him. What do you think will go on his mind?"

I saw a drop of tear roll down her face, as she realized she had messed up bad.

I grabbed her chin, dug my fingers into her cheeks. Then I pulled her face close to mine. To kiss. Well, mostly to bite her lips.

She groaned into my mouth. I bit her lower lip and pulled. I wrapped my other hand around her waist, as I held her close. I kissed her; well forced my tongue into her mouth.

I could taste her tears.

But after a while, she started to respond. She kissed me back. It was a long, hungry kiss. And when I broke apart, as our string of saliva broke, I noticed her eyes were closed.

Till I grabbed her pallu and yanked it off of her, making her spin and almost lose control.

Her eyes burst open, there was fear. She mouthed the words "Please" and "Don't" a few times, but no sound came out.

I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her onto the counter. She leaned against the mirror, and I looked at her face. Even with runny mascara, she still looked to beautiful.

I locked my eyes with her, as I grabbed both her tits over her blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra, again. But maybe because it's an open back blouse. I pressed them hard. She opened her mouth in pain, but she didn't make a sound. She kept her eyes locked, as if to see how far I'd go. I grinned, I was just getting started.

She was sitting there only in her blouse and petticoat.

"I hate you," she said. Tears rolling down her cheeks. I reached around to undo her blouse and take it off of her. She sighed and let me do that, knowing what I'd do if she tries to stop me. Knowing it's better if I don't tear it off of her.

I bent down and shoved my face into her cleavage. Kissing and licking her boobs.

I bit the sides of her nipples, hard, and she tried her best to not make sounds. I took one nipple into my mouth and pinched the other one.

I bit her nipple with my teeth, and she tried to pull me off.

I moved back and looked at her. She had bit her lower lip to stop her from making any noise.

I then got down and started to pull her petticoat up. Her legs were so soft.

I pulled them up to her thigh, and now I could see her panties.

"You hate me, you hate this, then why do I see a wet spot?" I ask.

She didn't respond. I chuckled, as I reached in, and pulled her panties down, and then off of her; soon to be with her saree and blouse on the floor.

I then traced my hands on her legs, then her thigh. Dug my nails onto her thighs and scratched against her skin. Under her petticoat in between her thighs. I then got up and locked eyes with her, as I slowly traced my fingers against her skin, towards her crotch.

She closed her eyes, and bit her lips. I bent onto her neck and shoulders, biting and kissing, as I touched her clit.

I shoved two fingers in, and rubbed my thumb against her clit, as I bit her neck and left hickies.

"ARNOB WTF ARE YOU DOING, I HAVE TO GO MEET PEOPLE AFTER THIS," she cried out.

"That's your problem," I said.

She shoved me back. "Stop this. I'll have to meet friends after this."

I scratched my nails against the inner walls of her pussy, as she whispered "please."

"Fine. No more on your neck. Gonna leave on your boobs though," I replied. She sighed but didn't say anything.

I continued to fingerfuck her and rub my thumb against her clit, as I kissed down her neck and chest, I bit her chest and boobs. She groaned a bit, but didn't say anything. Her breathing was getting heavier though.

I bit her boobs and left more hickies, as she started to moan.

Her pussy was feeling tighter, and I could feel her trying to push her hips, as she was getting closer and closer to an orgasm.

She started to moan, muffled due to her lips pressed together hard. I moved up and kissed her, as I shoved another finger in, rubbing her clit faster. She groaned and moaned into the kiss as she had her orgasm.

He body was shaking, and she was panting, as she slowly recovered. All the while I continued to fingerfuck her.

She had her eyes closed. I dropped my pants with my free hand, along with my underwear, bringing out my dick.

I pulled out my fingers and shoved my dick in, without losing a beat and she gasped. Her eyes burst open with the shock, as I started to fuck her, even before she recovered fully from the orgasm.

Her lips being not pressed against each other, nothing was stopping her from moaning out loud, as I moved my hips, shoving my dick in and out of her. I wasn't slow and gentle, I started fast and hard.

I held her hips with my hands to stabilize her, as I moved in and out of her.

She bit her lips again, as her phone started to ring.

We both looked at her phone, and it was her boyfriend.

She was in no position to pick up the phone, cause she was panting and moaning if she opened her lips, and her breathing was heavy.

So, obviously, I picked up her phone and put it against her ear. She was pissed, she was scolding me with her eyes. As she tried to push me back and stop me.

"H-hey honey...," she said, trying to keep her voice calm. She put her palm against her mouth, seeing that she can't stop me.

"Y-yeah, I'm good... no honey, I'll be back soon... I met a friend, and talking with her... NO! DON'T COME... I'm not screaming... don't worry... I'm good" I heard her say, as I continued to move in and out of her.

But it was getting boring. I wanted more to happen. So, I bent down and bit her boob hard. Real hard. Digging my teeth in.

She cried out in pain.

"YES, YES I'M FINE... I TRIPPED A BIT...Hasan I'm not screaming, stop saying that... yes, I'm fine... no I'm not lying..."

I bit her again.

"OUCH... Hasan, please... my friends are waiting..."

I think she was getting close again, her breathing was getting really heaving and I could sense her struggling to talk to him.

I started to move faster, as I wanted her to cum on the call.

"Hasan... my friends... are... calling for me... no... I'm fine... no I'm not... doing... anything... no... I'm... not... out of breath... listen... I'll call you back..."

And she just hung up without letting him reply. I was a bit disappointed, but then she came, hard and loud, and I couldn't complain. Her pussy was biting my dick and all of it was too much for me. I came too, filling up her pussy. As my cum oozed out onto her petticoat.

"You... are... such... an...ASSHOLE..." she managed to say... as she slowly calmed down.

Her phone was ringing again, it was him.

"Don't you dare," she warned me. I chuckled.

I pulled my dick out of her.

I grabbed her saree and cleaned my dick with it. She tried to say something, but it was already done.

I pulled up my underwear and pants.

"Goodbye slut, this was fun. Hope to fuck you again soon," I said and laughed, as I unlocked the door and got out. I heard her lock the door quickly behind me, as I heard her break into crying.

***

I walked out and met my friends again. I was hanging out with them, not far from Hasan. He was still calling Orin, and pacing around. Worried. It was cute.

Then I saw her come out. She cleaned off the makeup and mascara off of her face. She still looked beautiful.

I saw him run up to her, and them talking. I think they were fighting.

She noticed me watching them. I just smiled and winked.

I could sense her fuming, as they fought.

It was funny.

sadboi23
sadboi23
174 Followers