'Tis The Season

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom dropped a hand on Lexa's shoulder, caressing her soft pale skin. She looked entranced as the brunette worked her lips up and down my shaft. Mom slipped out of her teddy, showing off her large luscious breasts that I've now become very familiar with. She quickly cupped her tits, running a finger around her stiff nipples, before pinching and pulling them. Her groans instantly filled the room. Her eyes drifted to Lexa and hands soon roamed the twenty-year-old's back, tugging on her bra. Lexa released my cock, undid her bra and went back to sucking my dick.

"Hmm..." Mom moaned, cupping Lexa's cute breasts, "You like when Mommy plays with your tits?" She then lowered her lips and took her daughter's nipple in her mouth.

"Oh fuck," Lexa muttered. "Oh yes," she then groaned as Mom sucked on her nipple. I watched my mother now kiss up and down Lexa's neck while snaking her hand down her flat chest and in between the stripper's thighs. I could hear Lexa groan on my cock and her eyes bulge out as Mom rubbed her clit through her thong. She became more aggressive, bobbing her head on my tool, taking more of my dick into her mouth and swirling her tongue around my tip. She grabbed my sacks and gave them a tight squeeze.

I let out a low moan and anxiously shifted in my seat. I could feel myself leaking a lot of precum past Lexa's lips. Mom could see my contorted face and quickly grabbed Lexa, pulling her off my cock. She wrapped her arm around her and pressed her lips on young stripper's mouth. As she forced her tongue down Lexa's throat, Mom kept a hand on my cock and furiously pumped it. Lexa looked shocked at first, probably not used to being attacked by the sexy older woman like that. She slowly regained her composure and played with my mom's tits.

Mom was like a woman possessed, grinding her tits against Lexa while her hand becoming a blur on my dick. She pushed the slender girl away and turned her attention back to my pole. She stuffed my dick deep down inside with ease, deep-throating me. Mom frantically mouth-fucked me, pulling my pulsating cock out, swirling her tongue around the tip before driving it back down her throat. She repeated this move a couple of times, bringing me to the brink. One hand was caressing her tits while the other was fondling my balls.

I couldn't take it anymore, "Fuuuuuck! Mom!" I cried, "Oh shit!"

Grunting loudly, I exploded down my mother's mouth. Mom greedily sucked on my exploding head, furiously milking my shaft for any extra spurts. After the six or seventh rope, she opened her lips, showing off to me her mouthful of cum. She pursed her lips, letting then a little bit of cum trickle out of her mouth. Seeing Lexa kneeling beside her, looking stunned.

Mom peeled her lips off the young stripper and turned to me. "Let's retreat to the bedroom,"

Grabbing the champagne, I followed Mom and Lexa to the bedroom. As Mom took a swig, I stared at my pretend sister; there was something off about her. She didn't want to be here, that was obvious and understandable. But I realized something, she didn't want to be in this room because she was nervous.

Before I could examine Lexa more closely, I felt Mom's hands around my neck and we kissed again. As our tongues explored each other's mouths, I saw in the corner of my eye Lexa watching us, intently as she sipped the champagne.

Mom pulled off me and then gave Lexa a quick kiss. "Baby," she said softly, "let's give your brother a nice little show."

Mom then fell on the bed, lying on her back and resting her head on a pillow. Lexa tentatively climbed up and kneeled between my mother spread legs. She leaned down and began softly kissing her nipples. "That's it, baby," Mom moaned as Lexa cupped her breasts and worked her tongue. Lexa then took one Mom's large orbs into her mouth and sucked on it. "Yes..." Mom hissed, "Use your tongue... tease my nipple." The stripper nodded and ran the tip of her tongue around the stiff bud and flicked it.

Fuck, this looked insanely hot, my gorgeous mother and this cute natural beauty pleasuring each other. We are definitely doing this again. Even though I only came five minutes ago, I was already rock hard. I was hovering around the bed, constantly moving so I could get the best view. As Lexa knelt in front of my mother, she had her ass up in the air and showed me her slick pussy. Eagerness nearly overcame me and I was ready to jump on the bed and fuck her hard. But then I'll probably scare her and she'll bolt.

"Now kiss Mommy's pussy," Mom ordered. She was loving this roleplay. Lexa carried on kissing Mom's luscious boobs, running her tongue in the valley between the two large globes and licking the underside. She lowered herself and kissed down Mom's stomach, stopping at her navel.

"Yes," Mom chuckled as Lexa poked her tongue in her bellybutton. Lexa's lips reached my mother's dripping pussy and she stopped, looking up with a confused expression. I don't know if she was pretending to be inexperienced or she really hadn't been with another woman before. Mom lifted her legs over her shoulders and wrapped her thighs around Lexa, "Now baby, you are going to eat me out while your brother fucks you. You can handle that, right?"

Lexa nodded, burying her face in Mom's velvety pussy and started lapping up all the juices. I walked back into the other room and grabbed a condom, which was really painful due to my hard cock swinging around. Slipping on the rubber, I knelt behind Lexa, feeling her tremble as I placed a hand on her back. Holding on to my cock, I rubbed the throbbing tip against her wet opening. With a little push, I gently penetrated her. Fuck she's tight! "So...big," she whispered into Mom's cunt, breaking her stoicism.

Holding her tightly, I slid another inch of my member inside her and waited. Mom looked at me, smiling proudly. She mouthed more at me and I slowly thrust more of my member into Lexa's snug cunt. "Oh god," Lexa grunted as her pussy clenched my entire length. I stayed still, watching her coo and breathe heavily as she got used to my size.

"Oh fuck, yes," I heard her muffled groan. Her previously tensed body relaxed and she wriggled her ass as I slowly fucked her. Lexa drove head back between Mom's legs and licked her pussy. She rocked her hips back and gently fucked me back.

"Yeah," I grunted, "Eat Mommy's pussy!" I yelled, also getting swept up in this mother/son/daughter roleplay. My hands were on her hips to hold her steady as I fucked her in long, slow thrusts. Shit, Lexa's pussy felt terrific, tight, moist and so insatiable. She too was getting caught up in our fuck session, throwing her hips back and clamping her pussy around my surging cock, massaging it as I pounded her. I could see her head thrashing between Mom's thighs, her silky brown hair being thrown side to side as she ate out my mother.

"Oh fuck! YES!" Mom screamed. She was playing with her tits again, tugging on her nipples as she released another scream. Watching her moan and curse like that was driving me mad, I pulled out my cock and drove it back into my sister as hard as I could, fucking her faster and more forcibly. My balls slapping against her pussy as I thrust my cock in and out of it at a bursting pace. Lexa responded by slamming her hips back and rapidly fingered my mother. "Oh fuck! Yes! Suck my clit!"

Hearing what she was doing to my mother, I lowered a hand between her legs and found her nub. Keeping in time with my stroke, I ran my thumb over her throbbing clit. "Oh god, no!" Lexa threw her head back and cried, "FUCK!" she then shrieked as I furiously rubbed her bud. She arched her back and whimpered, "More," she whispered. She was so close to cumming, so was I and my mother.

Lexa drove her head back and frantically ate out Mom. I could see her shove three fingers deep into Mom's wet cunt and pumped them. Lexa alternated from eagerly licking the engorged clit to sucking on it hard. Seeing what this sexy petite stranger do to my pubescent fantasy was making my dick throb uncontrollably. Mom groaned loudly, filling the entire suite. I stared at her, she was biting her lip and shaking her head. Her hands were on the back of Lexa's head and she was grinding her cunt against her face.

"Stick your tongue...stick your tongue back inside me!" She hissed. I slowed down, rocking my hips and watching Lexa pulled her fingers out of Mom's cunt, replacing them with her tongue. "Oh... GOD! You're mommy's slut!" She cried out as Lexa continued her assault on her pussy. "OH FUCK!" Mom then yelled, bucking her hips and fucking Lexa's probing tongue. "YESSSS!" She screamed. Her whole body shook violently as she came. Lexa kept on working her tongue, fucking her spasming pussy.

As Lexa continued to eat Mom out, licking up all her juices, I bucked my hips and I wildly fucked her. My hand returned to her clit and I rubbed her throbbing organ. I pulled my dick out and slammed it back into the stripper as hard and deep as I could. She shuddered underneath as we fucked. Lexa pushed her hips back, meeting my every stroke and we got in sync. "Oh god... oh god... oh god..."

Mom recovered from her orgasm and quickly lifted Lexa up, kissing her on the lips and lapped up her own juices from her daughter's face. "Oh... s-s-SHIT!" Lexa gritted her teeth and screamed, her body started to shake and spasm as she rode through her orgasm. "Oh...fuck," she whispered, gasping for air.

Holding onto the still-shuddering stripper, Mom looked up at me and smirked. "Time for my treat," she said, casually cupping Lexa's tit. "Get into position."

Knowing what Mom wanted, I laid down on my back. She scooted over and flicked the condom off my pole. With a big grin, Mom instantly attacked my throbbing cock. First, she swirled her tongue around my head, lapping up all my pre-cum. Mom lowered her lips and took one of my balls in her mouth, sucking on it tightly, she then moved to the other one. Lexa was lying next to us, stunned as she watched Mom suddenly swallowing the entire length of my cock in one go. Her eyes were on me and cheeks puffed as she bobbed her head.

"Oh fuck," I grunted through clenched teeth. In the last couple of days, I have had a dozen or so BJs from Mom, none with were this intense. I could feel my mother's nose rubbing up against my pubic hair and her tongue working my shaft. I turned to Lexa, for a possibly-experienced sex-worker, she was really enthralled at what she was watching.

Mom bobbed her head up and down on my pole and had shoved a hand between her thighs, furiously playing with herself as she mouth-fucked me. "Mom," I groaned, trying to warn her that I won't last that long with her oral assault. But I saw her eyes narrow and glance at Lexa. Shit, I'm supposed to sound like this is just a fantasy, not a real incestuous romp. Lexa didn't look like she noticed, lost in her own self-pleasure, fingering herself to us.

Releasing my pulsating tool, Mom quickly got up and straddled me, placing her knees on either side of me. Groaning, Mom slowly lowered herself down on my pole, her dripping pussy lips stretched around my shaft as she buried my dick inside her. We both moaned simultaneously as my cock throb inside her. Lexa rolled next to me and we watched our mom bounce up and down, doing all the work herself. She grabbed my shoulders and rode me cowgirl style, screaming at me to fuck her hard. "Oh god yes! Harder...Ryan! Fuck your mommy!"

Seeing her like that was something I felt I'll remember for the rest of my life. It took me a while to snap out of my blissful state and I started raising my hips, thrusting my cock deep inside her. I grabbed her ass, squeezing her firm cheeks as I slammed my cock as hard as I could. Lexa shifted next to me and got on her knees. She reached up and cupped Mom's jiggling breast. Lexa then lowered her head and kissed my mother's nipples.

Having her tits played with drove Mom wild, she grinded ass on my dick and let out a loud, long, deep groan. I felt her pussy tighten around my rampaging dick, soaking my shaft in her juices, she was going to cum any second. Lexa could also sense it and run her hand down Mom's sweaty stomach, stopping at her clit. Feeling her nub being rubbed, Mom contorted her face and thrashed her blonde hair, screaming.

"Oh...FUCK!" She brutally cried out. Her body began intensely shaking in my hands as her orgasm ripped through her. Her pussy clamped around my shaft, her hot, sticky juices coated my dick and I could see the goosebumps on her arms. She dropped down on top of me, shuddering and gasping. "Oh god," Mom whispered, breathing heavily, her lips trembling as she slowly started to recover from her orgasm.

Feeling my cock throb widely and pre-cum leaking, I felt I wasn't going to last long. I held her tightly and rolled Mom on her back. Wrapping her lifeless legs around me, I grabbed her waist and pumped my dick in and out of her. Mom slowly got her energy back, she tightened her grip around me and fucked me back. I felt her hand on the back of my hand and we passionately kissed.

As Mom sucked on my tongue, I felt Lexa lie next to us. She stared at us, her mouth open and looking confused. She gently caressed Mom's arm, before leaning in and kissing her hard. Her nipples caught my attention, I realized how pink they were. I lowered my hand and clasped the small but still cute tits. Lexa broke from Mom and softly moaned, before going back and slowly kissing my mother, their tongues dueling within their mouths. Her hand crawled to Mom's jiggling breasts, squeezing them tightly, rolling them within her fingers.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck!" I grunted, seeing all this was way too much for me. I grabbed hold of Mom's hips and rapidly rammed my cock, covered in sweat, groaning loudly and trembling. I felt my swollen head pulse and I let out a roar as my dick exploded a torrent of cum inside her.

Mom pushed Lexa away and clenched my frame. "YES RYAN! CUM INSIDE ME! FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM!" she yelled, encouraging me. Our lips met again and we deliriously kissed as her cunt pumped my shaft for more cum.

After flooding her womb of cum, I felt exhausted and that I was about to collapse. I rolled off her and crashed on the mattress, drenched in sweat and struggling to breathe. My dick was covered in a mix of her juices and my cum. Stretching my neck up, I checked on Mom, seeing that she was out cold and my jizz leaking out of her cunt. I had no idea I could do that to my mother. I glanced at Lexa, who just laid there, not wanting to move.

---

Sunday, December 15th

"Hey baby," I heard a voice say, softly waking me up.

I groaned and opened my eyes. I reached for my phone, ignoring the voice I probably dreamt up. My phone told me that it was 9:34, too early for me. I want out drinking with some old friends from high school. We jumped from one bar to another. I think mentioned Elena to them, which was a mistake. They kept on suggesting rebound sex. After my sixth JD and coke, I almost let slip that I was seeing someone. I can just imagine all the questions if I told them that I was fucking a MILF and it was my mother.

I got home around one, horny as hell. But Glenn and Mom were already asleep, so no mommy fun time for me. I crashed into my bed and quickly drifted off to sleep, dreaming about Mom and her clone double-teaming me. Also, Lexa was there, which is weird. Then again, she is my fake sister.

"Baby," the voice said again, now incredibly recognizable.

I rolled around and I saw Mom sitting on my bed with a big smile on her face with a coffee mug in her hand. I sat up and just took in how sexy my mother looked in the morning. She was wearing the white kimono and a lacey slip underneath. Her hair was done up and her lips were painted red, looking ready to suck my cock. God, she's fucking hot. I'm already rock hard.

"Morning, Mom," I smiled, taking the coffee mug.

"Good morning, baby. Breakfast will be ready soon. Your father's just popped out to the store. We ran out of eggs."

"Okay," I replied, feeling that she's leading up to something. I took a sip and burnt my tongue. "Ohh...too hot."

Mom then took the mug from my hand and set on my bedside table. "Hmm...what should we do while that cools down," she grinned, lifting up the covers. Mom gripped my cock and firmly stroked it through my pants. She opened the flap and leaned over, clutching my hard tool with both hands and gently jacked it as she smiled at me.

Mom then hovered over my left leg and the first three inches of my cock disappeared in her mouth. I groaned, feeling now the familiar sensation of my mom's hot, wet mouth around my dick. She pulled her lips off my cock, swirling her tongue and licking my shaft as she released me. She held my cock up, her face grinning as she admired my spit-coated member. Mom pursed her full lips and kissed my tip, tasting my precum before shoving my dick back into her mouth again.

"Oh fuck Mom," I groaned watching her suck more of my dick. Her hand pumped my shaft and as I hit the wall of her throat. She craned her neck and began taking me down her incredible throat. "Ohhhhh...fuck!" I grunted.

My mother pulled off me again and grinned, "I think your coffee is probably cooled down by now," she said while jerking me off. She looked at the mug then back at me, "Maybe we should give it a couple of minutes." She parted her lips and slowly swallowed me whole, her throat quickly opening to accommodate my shaft all the way to the root, her nose pressed against my pubic hair. Mom slurped loudly on my dick and used her tongue, poking and prodding my throbbing member. I dug my fingers into a pillow, moaning as Mom's throat and tongue caressed my cock, bringing me to the brink.

She bobbed her head and I couldn't take it anymore. I felt my balls tighten, warning me that I was going to cum real soon. I reached out and ran my fingers through my mom's hair as she mouth-fucked me. I then held her tight as I started to thrust my hips and fucked her mouth. We both groaned as the first wad of cum erupted from my cock, filling her mouth. This is heaven, this is fucking heaven, getting morning blowjobs from your mother. My cock shot rope after rope of my hot jizz down Mom's throat. She had tightened her lips around my spurting dick and swallowed every drop of my load.

Finally, my cock began to shrink and Mom released me, making a loud pop sound when she pulled off my still-throbbing head. She ran her tongue up and down my shaft, scooping up any drops of cum, before wiping her face and licking her fingers clean. "Oh Ryan, that was something," she grinned, "I better get downstairs and hide the eggs we already have before your father comes back." She then stood up, winked and left my room.

I have the world's best mother.

---

Wednesday, December 18th

It was around midnight and I was in the city, in a place I really didn't want to be. I tried to fight them, but my friends were insisting that we go inside, saying that they have the hottest girls. I already knew that; I thought to myself as they pulled me into Club Spice.

It was four of us, me, Todd, Ethan, and Ralph. I had hoped that we just hit some bars, maybe go to a club or two and get wasted. But no, they were still talking about Elena and that I need some female comfort, so they dragged me here. Mom and Glenn were at some dinner, she told me that if they get back early and Glenn's out cold, then maybe we can fuck. I wasn't holding my breath; we haven't done anything while my father was in the house.

"Look at the blonde!" Ralph screamed, pointing to the stage.

They were all staring at the dancers, hypnotized by their movements. But I wasn't. I could see that they were hot and I could fantasize fucking them, but I would rather have Mom riding my dick than any of the strippers here. I don't think that's good. I can't only fuck my mother for the rest of my life; it would look weird.

1...34567...12