'Tis The Season

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It got late and we were alone. We stayed up talking, asking why our relationships don't mirror the ones in the rom-coms we had just watched. I then got Emily to open up and we talked about sex. Emily mentioned that her ex once mentioned his fantasy of having a threesome, remind you of someone?" Mom smirked at me. "She said she never considered it but had thought about kissing a girl before. I told her I had once, but it was some drunk thing. It all went quiet and Emily took a long swig of wine and then kissed me. Of course, I didn't mind and soon I had her on top of me, our tits rubbing against each other as our tongues duel for supremacy."

I felt my jeans tighten and my cock grow several inches, imaging Mom going to town on Emily.

"But that's all we did... that night. We would act like normal roommates, hang out with our own friends, spend time separately, but when it went after 11, we were all over each other. It was fun, like our own stress release. But I wanted more, so after a couple weeks of just kissing and light groping, I started to undress her. She objected at first, but when I had my lips around her nipples and my fingers deep inside her cunt, Emily cried for more."

Shit, while Mom painted the scene, I was asking myself if she would be cool with me jerking off. Fuck she'd probably help me out.

"So now we were actually fucking. We would sleep in one bed, always naked. We trained ourselves to eat pussy and soon 69 became our favorite number. It was so much fun, my relationship with your father had slowed after he took that semester aboard without telling me first, so it was a great distraction. Then I was with him at Thanksgiving at your grandparent's house, we decided to skip the football and have some fun alone. A week later, I started to feel sick, especially in the morning. Taking the hint, I took a pregnancy test. It was blue."

What? If she were pregnant with me during her senior year, then I would be a lot older. The dates don't match.

"It wasn't you." Mom smiled, seeing my confusion. "I waited for Glenn to fly back so we could go to a doctor together. I was a wreck of emotions, terrified but also a little happy. During this time, I stayed away from Emily. I just kept on thinking about the future. We finally went to the clinic after a week of panic, it was a false positive but the damage was done with Emily. We stopped everything. It was weird, my relationship with Glenn greatly improved but that was it with Emily."

"Have you spoken to her since?" I asked.

"No. I did find her on Facebook and sent her a friend request. I think she ignored it." Mom replied, sounding wistful. "She did cut her hair into a bob and dyed it brown, so maybe it's for the best." She smirked.

It was a little sad to hear their relationship to peter out like that, but I was still hung up on Mom and a stacked redhead. I've seen these porn videos were a young couple get interrupted by an older woman; usually she's someone's stepmom. Replace stepmom with the real thing and I can see Mom in those scenes. Also, the thought of Mom going down on a busty teenager was something I desperately need now.

"What are you thinking about, baby?" Mom asked with the widest grin. "Me with another woman? Would you like that?"

"Yes," I said, hissing at her. My cock was rock hard and I was moments from flipping the table and taking her into the bedroom.

"You want to know something?" Mom leaned over the table, "Telling you that story, to my son/lover has cast a wicked spell on my pussy," she whispered in a husky tone, driving my cock mad. "It's so wet and craves something that it hasn't experienced in nearly two decades, a woman's kiss." She smirked. "Let's fucking do this!" She yelled.

"Really?" I said, utterly shocked at the turn of events.

"Yeah," Mom answered. I could see it on her face that she wanted this, there was no reluctance. She stood up and paced around the room. "I had some other things planned but fuck it, this is too good. How many glasses of wine?"

"Err... one." I replied, getting to my feet. A wave of excitement came over me, I was about to have a fucking threesome!

"Okay, you're driving. I'm going to get change, I need to wear something more revealing." She smiled. "And then we go hunting."

---

All that excitement we had on leaving the hotel really meant nothing. Threesomes, glorious to be a part of, a fucking pain to arrange. You need to find someone that are bisexual and open to fucking an undercover mom and son couple. We bounced through a bunch of clubs and bars with no luck. It's not like porn where all you got to do is flash a dick or a tit. It was pointless to approach a girl and ask if she wanted a drink with us because she always said no.

After the 10th rejection, Mom thought about sneaking into a lesbian bar even though she was pessimistic at her chances. She returned after 15 minutes, telling me that she met one or two bisexuals, but they're not going to jump into a threesome with two strangers.

"I've got an idea, but I don't know how successful we'll be," Mom smiled and kissed me. "If it fails, don't worry, I'm definitely going to make it up to you."

She checked her phone then told me to get on the expressway. Ten minutes later we were in South Philadelphia, near the Delaware River, looking at a pink building with the sign 'Club Spice'. Mom looked at me and shrugged. I quickly assume what her plan was, find a stripper, get a private dance and then make her an offer of some fun. If it fails, we go back to the hotel and furiously fuck. Also, I get the pleasure of seeing Mom getting grinded by a hot girl.

We walked in, seeing a pair of big, beefy bouncers with earpieces and a busty coat-check girl in a revealing corset. Leaving our coats, we entered the main room. The music was loud and throbbing, a mix of EDM and old RnB numbers. There was one main stage with two chrome poles in the middle with chairs around it, it was empty at the moment. There were also a bunch of other platforms with girls dressed in thongs and pasties, dancing seductively.

It was packed, which was strange for a Wednesday. Obviously, it was mostly guys, but I saw a couple of women checking out the dancers. Good, I really didn't want Mom being the only woman on the floor who's not a stripper. I kept close to her, glaring at any man that rubbernecked at my mother. She was dressed sexy, having changed into an even more revealing low cut top and a short loose skirt.

Mom led me to a table a way back. We were quickly greeted by a cute blonde waitress in a bikini. After ordering a light beer for me and vodka tonic for Mom, we began to stare and judge the dancers, like we were looking at a menu. Mom would nudge me every once in a while, pointing out a blonde doing naked splits or two brunettes kissing. "Come on, let's go to the main stage," Mom smiled.

Holding her arm, we walked to the main stage, which was now occupied. A slim dark-haired beauty with porcelain skin danced on stage. Wearing just a pair of hot pants, she cupped her relative-to-this-place small tits and then turned, shaking her ass. The DJ called her Lexa, saying she's a good ol' girl from the South. Lexa worked the whole stage, climbing the pole and bending back. There was something robotic about her like she didn't want to be here. I then glanced at Mom, she looked entranced by the brunette.

"You like?" I asked, my arm around her waist. I looked over my shoulder,

"Yeah," Mom nodded.

She then grabbed me and we kissed. Lexa left and a blonde strutted onto the stage. A slender body, tanned skin, sweet ass and big, fake tits. We walked back to our table, stopped by a sexy half-naked girl after a couple of steps. We politely declined and sat back down. I felt her hand drop to my crotch and grasp my cock. "Which girl do you want to see your mother with?" she asked, whispering.

"Hmm..." I paused, scanning the room. Blonde, brunette or redhead? Big fake tits or perky small ones? A girl in her twenties or a woman in her thirties? So many options. "I don't know. What about you?"

"I want someone young..." she trailed off, seeing the young brunette from earlier. "I know we're doing your fantasy, but there's one I want to do."

"What is it?"

"Mmm... I'll tell you later. But trust me, you'll enjoy it." Mom then raised her hand and waved to Lexa.

She walked towards us, swaying her hips with every step. As she got closer, I noticed how young she looked, like 18. I don't know if it was the slim figure or the girl-next-door look she had; but her age could be anywhere from 18 to 21. She had long brown hair that framed her oval-shaped face. She had changed into a black bikini, which just covered her breasts. Straightaway, I became drawn to her big, round eyes.

"You...two, like a dance?" She asked, speaking softly but without any emotion.

I turned to Mom and gave her a knowing wink. "Yes," I replied.

Lexa took us by the hand down a hallway and into a dimly lit room. Before she let us in, Lexa explained the price and the rules; a lot of them involved touching and the lack of it. We handed her the cash, paying her for three songs. We took our seat on the round leather couch while she left, I guess to hand off the money. I've been to a couple strip clubs before, so I knew what would happen. Mom on the hand was a complete virgin here and she was bouncing with excitement.

Lexa returned and stood just in front of us. She began rolling her hips back and forth as the music started to play. She then gave a sexy dance, cupping her tits and smack her ass. She moved towards us, twirling her body before backing away. Lexa then undid her bikini top, letting it fall to the ground and covered up her tits with her hands. She took a step closer and flashed us her perky breasts, around B-cup size with dark nipples. Lexa spun around and yanked down her shorts. Now completely nude, she danced for us, grinding her tits in our faces before retreating. How would she react if she knew we were mother and son.

The music switched and Lexa stared at me. She straddled my lap and faced me. Lexa rolled her hips, grinding her pussy on my very obvious erection. She then planted her hands on the wall, either side of my head. Pushing herself up, she rubbed her soft tits in my face. I soon had her nipples inches from my lips. Looking up, our eyes met as I kissed her stiff buds. I felt her hands on my chest, running up and down while she dry-humped my hard-on. Lexa leaned in and whispered in my ear, "You like it, stud," she then bit my earlobe. She then sat on my knee, grinding her cunt on my jeans while moaning loudly. I glanced at Mom, she was loving the display and looked like she was struggling not to touch herself. Lexa slid off my knee and bent down in front of me. She wiggled her cute round ass in my face, before lowering it on my erection and bounced her cheeks on it. The song then changed and Lexa stood up, she leaned in and gave me a small peck on the cheek.

Lexa then moved to Mom, who looked really excited by now, wearing a big smile and licking her lips. The young stripper straddled into Mom's lap and went straight for her tits. She drove her head deep into Mom's cleavage, giving her breasts a lick and a kiss. Mom then turned to me and smirked, pointing to my obvious erection. Lexa ran her fingers all over Mom's naked flesh, cupping my mother's breasts, giving them a squeeze just like I've done hundreds of times in the last week. Lexa then moved her hands down to Mom's thighs, sliding up under her skirt.

Looking at my mother's face, it was full of lust and desire. She gingerly touched Lexa and seeing no objections from the young brunette, Mom then rubbed Lexa's back before moving to her ass. Mom grabbed the stripper's butt, making Lexa moan. She then leaned in and planted a bunch of kisses all over Lexa's perky tits, again without any objection. Fuck that was hot! The song ended and Lexa straight up kissed Mom on the mouth. Mom quickly responded, thrusting her tongue deep down the stripper's mouth.

Lexa smiled and slid off Mom. While she retrieved her clothes, Mom's glanced at and pointed at the brunette. I immediately nodded.

"We are looking...for some fun...away from here." Mom said, smirking.

Lexa again stayed silent; I got the feeling that she didn't like us that much. To be fair to her, she could was just being careful. She slowly walked back to us and leaned down, "I'm going on my smoke break. Outside. In 10 minutes." She nervously spoke, destroying her previously detached persona.

Mom nodded. We waited for Lexa to leave before exiting the backroom. We then sat at the table, kissing while we watched a busty blonde slide upside down on a pole. When enough time had passed, I led Mom out of the club. We circled around the building, finding Lexa next to a dumpster, now dressed in a black mini-dress and a cream fur coat.

She looked up at us and her face stayed blank, "Is this a two-person party only, I'm being invited to?"

"Yes," I answered.

"Err... $200, yeah. Whole night right uh... yeah?" Lexa timidly said, guess this would be her first threesome. "You and your err student? Both?"

"Student?" Mom repeated. "So that means I'm the teacher?" She grinned, turning towards me. "Oh, we have to do that later."

I agree. Mom in short black skirts, tight white blouse and thick-framed glasses; I'm hard already.

"Something like that," Mom said, giggling. "Two is fine, but I got a fantasy that I want to try out. An extra fifty is there if you can help me experience it."

Lexa nodded, "You local?"

"The Logan." Mom answered.

"Car?"

We both nodded and I led them to the car, thankful that it hadn't been stolen. Lexa was always at least two steps behind us; I think she was scared. I can see why she was worried, there all these stories and we are taking her to another place. To be honest, I was also afraid, but that was because I have been fantasizing of a threesome for years and I don't want this to go badly. Glancing at Mom, all I saw from her was usual self-confidence. We got in with Mom sitting next to me, while Lexa was in the back.

We drove a few minutes when I felt Mom tap me, "Stop the car," she ordered.

Mom opened the door and jumped out of her seat. I watched her through the rear-view mirror round the back of the car and sit in the passenger seat. I saw Lexa immediately move further along until her body was pressed against the pillar. Mom ignored this and Lexa's personal space, sitting very close to the young brunette.

"I just want to ask you one question before we can go any further," Mom's playful demeanor had disappeared, replaced with sternness. "I need to know how old you are."

"Why?" Lexa replied.

"Because while sex work, especially the way you are conducting it, is not something that I want young women to take up; I can at least understand the reasons. But, you look young. I just want to make sure that you are at least 18. So, please tell me your age?" She asked again.

"I turned 20 last month," Lexa answered. She was looking away, unable to meet Mom's gaze.

"Do you have any proof?"

Lexa shrugged her shoulders and opened her purse. She pulled out her ID and showed it to Mom. But she covered certain parts of her license; I suppose to keep her anonymity. "Are you satisfied?"

"You're far from home but yeah," Mom smiled. "Ryan, let's show this beautiful young woman our suite."

Sometime later, I was sitting on the couch, struggling to keep it together. My head was thumping, beads of sweat dripping from my forehead and legs were restless. I've fantasized about this for years and couldn't believe that it was actually happening. I poured myself another glass of champagne and quickly finished it, as I waited for Mom and Lexa.

When we returned to the hotel, Mom asked me to order some champagne as she and Lexa talked. She was telling the young stripper about her fantasy, I heard some of the conversation. Mom wanted the cute brunette to roleplay as my sister. I should be shocked by my mother, but the last couple of days have shown that she is super kinky. After exchanging the money, both women disappeared in the bedroom.

The door opened and Mom walked out, looking incredibly sexy. She had on a sheer, lace black teddy and stiletto heels. My cock immediately went rock hard at the sight of her. God, she's a sexy woman. She gave me a naughty smile as she stood in front of me, letting me drool over her. Lexa then followed her, wearing a black push-up bra and matching panties.

"Mom...what is Ryan doing here?" Lexa said in a stilted delivery.

"Oh honey," Mom replied, grinning, "It's time for you to learn how to please a man. You're becoming a woman, now. You need to learn this. I asked your brother to be here because it's best to have a man that you trust. "Now watch me."

Mom was literally bouncing as she walked towards the couch. She then sat very close to me, her breasts rubbing against my arm while her perfume intoxicated me. Lexa sat on the chair just opposite us, leaning in and watching us, intently. Mom wrapped her arms around me and turned to my sister, "Now the first thing you need to do, kiss your man."

Before I could react, Mom stuck her tongue deep into my mouth. We quickly started to passionately kiss, moaning loudly and lewdly touching each other. My hands were all other her breasts while she rubbed her calf against my bulge. I briefly got lost in what we were doing and started tugging on the straps of Mom's teddy. She grabbed my wrist, stopping me from going further; she really wanted to continue with this roleplay.

Mom then turned back to Lexa, smirking at her. "Foreplay is always important. It gets you both warmed up." Her hands roamed my crotch, squeezing my rock-hard dick. "Now, I think your brother is excited enough. Let's see what he has down there."

Unbuckling my jeans, Mom quickly fished my rigid member. I watched Lexa and I swear her eyes widened as she saw my fully erect dick. Mom wrapped her fingers around my shaft, slowly stroking it as she stared at Lexa. "Look how hard your brother is. Now watch me."

Mom's hand became a blur over my cock, frantically pumping my tool. "Oh fuck, Mom," I groaned.

"It looks like your brother is fully motivated. Maybe it's time for some oral stimulation." She turned to me and asked. "Do you want Mommy to suck your dick?"

I just nodded.

Mom then turned back to Lexa and smirked at her. "Do you want your mommy to suck your brother's cock?"

Lexa nodded.

"Say it," Mom replied, "Say that you want me to suck his dick."

"Mommy, please suck my brother's dick!" Lexa said in a half-whimper. She sounded like she was getting into it.

Mom slipped off the couch and kneeled in front of my pulsating cock. She tugged on my jeans and boxers, pulling them down to my ankles. Wrapping her hand back around my shaft, she looked at Lexa and smirked, before lowering her opened mouth down to my head. Oh god, her mouth feels so fucking good. Having a watcher really energized my mother, she attacked my cock, swallowing me whole and working her tongue around my shaft. I swear I was going to unload my cum then and there.

Seeing my mother's mouth stuffed with my cock had slowly became my top 5 favorite things. I slowly dragged my attention away from, fearing that I might get too excited and looked at Lexa. She stayed in her seat and watched us closely. I could see a hint of fear in her eyes. Maybe like me, this was her first threesome. Mom also could sense it, pulling my cock out of her mouth and turning to Lexa, "Come here and join your mommy!" She's really getting in this roleplay.

Lexa gave me a forced smile and knelt next to my mother. Mom handled my dick to her, taking her hand and wrapping the stripper's delicate fingers around my shaft. I looked down at her; she was just staring at my rigid tool like she was afraid of it, weird. Lexa stuck out her tongue and gently licked the tip. She opened her mouth and slowly swallowed my throbbing head.