'Tis The Season

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With both of us moaning, I thrust another inch. I wanted to take it slow, let her get all worked up. I played with my mother's breasts, biting her nipples. Mom cried and yelled 'more' a lot in a halting voice. With one jerky push of my hips, I was completely buried inside my mother. Again. I was fucking my mother again and in her own bed. The perverse lust I was feeling was unbelievable.

I shuddered and grunted as her inner pussy muscles tightened around me, gripping my cock. Mom looked so fucking happy, she was blushing, her breasts were heaving and she had a big grin on her face. "Fuck me, baby...I want it so bad..." She raised her hands and wrapped them around my neck, yanking me down to give me a long, tongue-filled kiss. Mom then pushed me away and smiled, "Make your mommy cum!"

I held onto her waist, enjoying how soft her skin felt against my fingers. I slowly pulled out of her slick cunt, like an inch and then thrust my hips. I got into a rhythm of gently pulling out then driving back, after each stroke I would pull out more of my dick and ram it back a little harder. We then started to move together, her hips rising to meet my every stroke. She pulled me down to her and wiggled her ass, taking me deeper inside her slick cunt. We kissed again, a long, passionate kiss with lots of groaning. I was now pounding her pussy while she grinded her breasts and her hard nipples against my chest.

My mind was completely overwhelmed with passion and oedipal lust, becoming mad with pleasure I drove my cock in and out of my mother. Her cunt caressed my cock, enveloping the shaft in the hot wet folds of her pussy, it was like heaven. Mom dug her fingers into my shoulders and whipped her hair. I moved my hips like a piston, increasing my pace and began to slam-fucking my sexy mom. "Shit! Shit! Shit!" she cried, her legs tightened around my waist and she threw her hips up, frantically fucking me back.

"Oh fuck... Ryan! I'm cuuuuuming! YOU FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER!" Mom cried, trembling. Her body shuddered wildly underneath me as an intense climax flooded her. Her tits smooshed into my chest while her fingernails scraped my back. A thick coat of hot pussy juice then bathed my cock and I groaned, trying not to cum right away as her cunt clamped around my dick. I slowly thrust my cock, prolonging her orgasm until Mom released me.

I flopped next to her, watching Mom take a couple of deep breaths while she grinned at me. "If I knew you could fuck like that, I would've burst in your room naked when you turned 18," she said, punctuated with a long gasp of air. I then looked down at my cock, it was still standing erect and covered in her juices. Mom then smiled and suddenly became reenergized, "Looks like I made a mess, let me clean it up!"

She kneeled beside my pole and grasped it with both hands. I moaned, feeling precum leaking out of my head. Looking at me, Mom leaned down and licked my tip. "Still not clean," she whispered, lowering her lips and engulfing my tool. She swirled her tongue as my cock slid to the back of her mouth. I felt myself going weak at the knees as Mom opened her throat and plunged my tool deep down her throat. She bobbed her head on my shaft before finally releasing me. "All clean," she smirked, "Now, I'm going to need you to cum inside me."

Mom quickly got up on her knees and straddled me, squatting on my chest. She reached back and her hands found my shaft. Grinning at me, she pushed my throbbing pole in between her cheeks and slowly rose her hips. "You like how that feels baby?" she asked eagerly. She then pressed her ass and I was fucking her ass, literally. Oh god, what would feel like to fuck her asshole? Mom winked at me, smirking, "I know what you're thinking, baby. But I feel we need to walk before we do anal." Mom then lifted her ass up and positioned my purple head against her opening before slowly sinking down, impaling herself. "Oh fuck," she groaned, her eyes widened and she shuddered.

"Oh shit," I muttered, remembering how good her pussy felt around my dick, tight, slick and soft. "Mom... I love your pussy!" I groaned as I slowly moved my hips up and down, gently fucking her. My hands held onto her hips as Mom expertly rode me, getting more frantic with every thrust. She grabbed my hands and lifted them up on her sides then to her massive, swaying breasts. I instantly mauled them, pulling and tugging her nipples, much to Mom's delight. She cried and her pussy clamped around my shaft as she fucked me hard. She leaned in and gave a deep, passionate kiss with lots of tongue.

She was driving me wild. Mom would grind and twist her crotch as her hips bounced. She threw her head back and howled, "Ooohhh...yes...oh fuck...yes," she cried as she slammed her pussy up and down my swollen tool. "Make your mommy cum... give it to me..." Mom whimpered, lost in a fog of carnal incestuous lust. She rode me frantically, her pussy clamping around my throbbing cock, edging me closer to another orgasm.

She became more frantic, moaning loudly and thrashing her hair. "Fuuuuck me son. Make me cum. MAKE ME FUCKING CUM!" She lowered a hand down to her clit and furiously thumbed her engorged bud, shaking and groaning uncontrollably as she moved closer to another mighty climax. Still cupping her luxurious tits, I rapidly thrust my thick pulsating member in and out of my mom's wet cunt, overcome with primal lust and need to see her cum.

I think she had like three or four mini-orgasms, shaking wildly as she rode me. I feel my balls tightening and my toes curling inward, I really needed to cum. I had my hand on her sweat-covered back and pulled her down to me, her large velvety breasts swaying in front of me. I leaned up and bit down on her nipples, immediately sending my gorgeous mother into an epic orgasm. Her face scrunched up and she violently shook, while still riding my tool. "Oh my god! I'm cumming again... Oh god... FUCK... Oh my god, RYYYYYAAAANNNN!" She cried out, still trembling. "I've never cum that hard before! Oh god, you're still hard. Ryan... oh fuck... keep on fucking me... PLEASE... OH RYAN!" She pulled my face to her and drove her tongue deep into my mouth as I fucked her back.

I couldn't take it anymore. I plunged throbbing my cock deeper and harder into my mom's pussy and my tip exploded, erupting a torrid of hot cum that quickly flooded her womb. "Oh fuck," I cried out, "Mom, I'm cumming!" I then grunted as I shot rope after rope of sticky jizz into her. "You feel...so good," I groaned, still fucking my mother

"Oh, Ryan...fuck me..." Mom yelled, "Fill me with your cum!" Her eyes widened and she went stiff. Oh fuck, she's cumming again! She grinded her pussy on my still spurting dick, the sticky velvety-soft muscles of her cunt squeezed and caressed my shaft, releasing another load of cum. She shook violently, whimpering before collapsing on top of me, her tongue reached mine and they quickly became intertwined.

We both groaned with pleasure as we recovered post-orgasm. She rolled off, her pussy releasing my now-flaccid cock and wrapped her arms around me. Mom then looked into my eyes and whispered, "We are definitely doing this again," she smiled.

---

Wednesday, December 11th

"That's it... fuck your mommy," Mom cried.

Her fingers were clutching the stall door, I had my jeans unbuckled and around my ankles, the skirt that Mom had on was hiked up to her waist while my dick pounded her incredibly wet pussy. She was screaming like a banshee as I attacked her tits. Thank fuck these restrooms had an out of order sign or we'll be in a lot of trouble.

Since Sunday, Mom and I had been fucking like rabbits. Any moment we had alone, I would be thrusting my thick cock into my sexy mother's pussy, who craved it like an addict. For a while it felt strange, to be the man that his own mother cheats on and effectively ruining a 25-year marriage. But since Dad hadn't fucked his wife in years and also may be cheating himself, it didn't feel strange for that long.

Yesterday, Dad left for work at seven and I was awakened with Mom's lips around my tool. A little later, I walked into the kitchen and saw Mom making us a BLT. She was wearing that short white kimono. Taking an educated guess that Mom wasn't wearing anything else underneath, I lifted the robe and slipped my cock in. Mom moaned, dropped what she was doing, bent over the island and screamed to be fucked hard. That was the whole Monday, just fucking whenever we wanted, wherever. My house has 3 bedrooms, a den, a living room, a kitchen, a dining room, an attic and a basement; I plan to fuck Mom in all those places. Especially the den, it would be a big fuck you to Glenn.

Glenn, as I'm now calling him, left for Harrisburg this morning, around nine. He said that he'll be back late; he even might have to stay overnight. I badly wanted to ask if Mandy was going to be there. But then Mom said something that caught me off guard. She told my father that she and I will be in Philadelphia for some Christmas shopping. Also, if it got late, we'll crash at a motel. I saw Glenn's eyes light up; I guess he was salivating at the thought of having the house to himself, yet totally clueless at what Mom and I would be getting up to.

He said that's fine and like a cartoon animal he ran out of the door, leaving a Glenn-shaped hole. Like Monday, the sound of his engine turning over became our starter's pistol. She rode me hard on the coffee table with my hands cupping her flaying tits. After cuming twice, we showered - separately, Mom said there was no way we'd ever leave the bathroom if we had a joint shower. After getting dressed and packing a change of clothes, I was in the car when I saw Mom wheel out an overnight bag. I imagined that bag was 99% lingerie, full of different bras and panties, maybe some corsets and teddies.

The drive to the city wasn't that bad, we got there under an hour. Mom insisted that we check-in first. She picked a fancy hotel and a suite. It seemed a bit much but I wasn't going to argue. We then drove to the mall and made a quick list of what to get and for who. On Christmas, we're going to have my aunt's and my uncle's family as well as the Thompsons, and we have to get them all a gift. Shit, my aunt and her family are driving from Pittsburg and they're going to stay at our house. I was hoping to have some un-Christmas-like fun with Mom.

We shopped for a bit but we both got distracted. Mom just looked so elegant and sexy. I just wanted to grab her, bend her down and fuck her in front of everyone in the toy store. Probably should pick a better store. Mom wasn't that well behaved either. She would brush up against me any chance she could. Or would only communicate by leaning in and whispering in my ear. Twenty minutes in, I was already hard and looking for a secluded place to solve my predicament.

"Let's go somewhere else, baby." Mom said, hinting at the tent in my jeans.

And so here we are.

I slipped a hand under her sweater, cupping her massive orbs. Her pussy clamping down on my piston-like dick and she was throwing her hips back, fucking me back. "Oh fuck yeah! Ryan, I'm going to cum!" She cried. "Oh yessssss... FUCK! Right there!" she cried as I lifted her ass up higher forcing more of my cock into her slick cunt. Her body then shook violently in my arms as a soaring orgasm ripped through her.

Feeling her still convulsing body reverberate against mine and watching Mom climax like that me pushed over the edge, I grunted as my dick spewed my cum deep into her pussy. Mom moaned, the muscles of her cunt suddenly gripped my shaft and milked every ounce of my sticky fluid. "Oh shit! So gooooooood!" Mom groaned. She collapsed onto my arms, her pussy still coating my buried pole with her juices. I now love going to the mall.

---

We snuck out of the restroom together, going against the whole one out and wait for 10 minutes. Thankfully everyone else in the mall was preoccupied with their Christmas shopping to notice us. Once we made sure we were in the clear, Mom and me immediately went into present-hunting mode. It was a good thing that we fucked; it gave us a clear head to pick out gifts as our constant lust subdued for a while. Most of our focus was for my younger cousins, there were going to be six of them with ages ranging from 5 to 14. Shit, I just realized that as the oldest, I'm going to be their babysitter on Christmas.

After three hours of bouncing from one store to another, we were finished. All the kids and adults were accounted for. I even got something for Glenn, a shaving and grooming kit with a leather bag, so he'll look his best for Mandy. We sat down at the food court for a coffee and a muffin. As I ate, I saw my mom chuckling to herself after sipping her cappuccino.

"What's so funny, Jen?" I asked.

Mom told me that I should call her by her first name as soon as we stepped into the mall. If people are watching you grope the older woman that's with you, it's best to not to call her Mom.

"Oh, this," She grinned. Mom then leaned in and whispered, "I can still feel your cum on my thigh." She then sat back. "It's such a strange feeling. I love it."

"Oh, me too," I replied.

"You don't want to know why?" Mom asked.

I had been thinking about that for the last couple of days. It's not like I had done anything to seduce her. I just hugged her and rubbed my dick in her ass. Something must have changed with her between me leaving to Austin and flying back for the holidays. She must have known I've been lusting over her since puberty, but it's not like I used to steal her panties. Unless Mom sensed it subconsciously. I looked at Mom, she was smiling back at me and I felt her foot rub against my leg.

"I always have kind of known," Mom smirked, "Whenever you looked at me, I could feel that you were undressing me."

She then leaned forward again, keeping an eye for eavesdroppers. "With Glenn at work all day and night with Mandy," she smirked, "I started to feel lonely and unfulfilled. Also, I needed sex. So, two weeks ago I was in a bar in the city. I had some takers, but all we did was exchange numbers. Then this 25-year-old walked up to me, every step dripping with swagger. He speaks with so much cockiness it became funny. He was actually a good-looking specimen. I could tell that if I went back to his hotel room, he would fuck me so hard and I'll be screaming so loud that the cockroaches in the basement would scatter. But something clicked in my head."

"What?" I wasn't that happy to hear my mom getting pounded by some douchebag, but I was lost in her soft-spoken words.

"I thought why fuck this asshole when I have you. I know you jack off over me and I once caught you fucking Becky Vale. So, I knew what kind of equipment you're working with," Mom grinned. "I went home, waited for you and played my part. Hope you like your present." She then kissed me on the cheek. "That reminds me, I need to get you another Christmas present, something more attuned to the change in our relationship."

I already got Mom's gift; it was a Michael Kors tote bag; thank god for Black Friday. It was a good present, but it screamed a present for your mother.

"Maybe, I should do the same," I replied.

"Meet back in here in an hour?"

One quick kiss later, we rushed to the other end of the mall. I knew Mom was going to get some kind of lingerie/costume for me, which is incredible in so many levels. I went to an online sex toy shop. I figured that after I leave, she'll need some kind of fun without me. Also, if she's sharing a bed with my father, she would need something discreet. I found a 5-inch vibrator that was made out of chrome and cost $195. It seemed pricey, but from the reviews, a lot of women loved it. Also, next day shipping.

With that ordered, I got another coffee and tried to hide my erection whenever my mind started imagining what kind of lingerie Mom was buying. There was this porn scene I remember seeing eons ago where a woman comes in the shop for some bras and panties, it was for her husband. This redhead sales assistant with ridiculous double-Fs helps her, even gets in the dressing room with her. In less than two minutes they are sucking each other's nipples. Maybe I should write to Santa.

---

We were back in our suite and were finishing dinner. The steak was good while Mom enjoyed her salmon. We returned the hotel close to 5, feeling exhausted. I think it was the combination of sex, the car ride and running around the mall. We actually both took a power nap. After that Mom had a long bath while I watched TV. She suggested that we have a pause on fucking, she had something planned for later.

"We need to find some bars that we can go to." Mom said as she opened another bottle of wine.

"They're a couple of nearby," I replied. She had changed into a pink blouse which she half buttoned up. It was impossible to look at her face when I spoke with those mounds out in the open like that.

"I bet this fulfills a number of your fantasies. Alone with a MILF in a hotel room? Should I get dressed into my stockings now and we skip dessert?" Mom playfully asked.

I know she was joking, she would never skip dessert and it was a soufflé, her favorite. Thinking back to what she said, yeah this was one of my fantasies. But there was another. Like any heterosexual male, I always dreamt of a threesome with two women.

"It's one of my fantasies but not the main one," I replied. I then describe the little scene I made up with Mom in the lingerie store. I added little touches, like making the sales clerk an aggressive coed with similar physique but a redhead. This imaginary girl models some lingerie for her and there is this dildo lying around. A typical girl-on-girl scene. But I did see my mom's eyes light up when I said that the sales clerk was a redhead.

"Wow. That was some scene." Mom said, leaning back as she ran her foot up my calf. "You're getting me all hot and bothered," she grinned, "making me reminisce..." she casually added.

I stayed silent, just replaying her words. Did she mean that I was making her reminisce her own lesbian experience? Or she could just be remembering some porn scene she had watched one time, it happening in the way I described it. Her, alone in her room, fingering her pussy to some lesbian porn is hot; her actually having sex with a woman, is the molten core of the Earth hot.

"I know what you are thinking..." Mom softly spoke, her lips curled into a smile, "have I ever been with a woman?" She paused, I guess she was enjoying me fidget in my seat, I'm way too excited. "Yesssss..." she hissed.

"Really?" My mouth dropped. "You have to tell me!"

"Okay... wow, I guess I never told anyone this before," Mom paused and took a large sip of wine, "it happened during my last year at Wellesley. You know Anna, right? She was my roommate during college? Anyway, for the senior year she decides to move in with his guys she's been seeing. I needed to get a new roommate and I got Emily." I saw her smile when she spoke her name, it was really affectionate.

"A stunning creature with porcelain skin, a figure like my own, and speaking as a busty girl," She cupped her tits and smiled, "I was jealous of her rack. But the main thing that got me in such a tizzy was her wild, crimson hair that reached her waist. Seeing her in my room with the RA, I suddenly understand why be a LUG."

"But Emily was a complete contrast to a person having her looks. She had just broken up with her boyfriend, they had been dating since middle school, so she was a wreck. She told me that she literally thought he was going to propose when he dumped her. I did my best to comfort her, but she just retreated in her world. Then one night I had some friends over to watch movies. Emily came back halfway through and decided to join us. We're drinking wine and eating popcorn and everyone was having fun."