'Tis The Season

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished my beer, muttering that I'm over Elena. I don't know how many times that I have to explain it to them that she was just a casual thing. Then someone caught my eye, Lexa. She was hovering near us, wearing a Christmas-themed bikini and a Santa hat. I knew that there would be a chance of running it to her when Todd mentioned Club Spice; I wonder how she'll react if she saw me. I told the guys that I'm getting another drink. I walked to the bar, seeing that Lexa was now flirting with some old man in a crummy suit. With the guys here, I guess it will be better if she doesn't recognize me.

I ordered another round and waited. In the corner of my eye, I saw Lexa had steered the old man to the bar as well, standing right next to me with her back to me. I don't think she saw me. A pair of triple-Ds then distracted the old man and he followed the redhead attached to them away from Lexa.

"Sorry about that," I said, taking a sip of my beer.

"Hi...," Lexa said, seductively before turning her head to me, "Oh." Her eyes widened and she bit her lip.

"Hi again," I smiled.

She looked at me as if I was a stalker. She planted her feet to the ground, turning into a statue. I thought she would just see me as a business transaction. Lexa stayed silent, looking around the room, maybe for Mom. God, I hope she doesn't ask about her. I just shrugged at her and walked away.

At the table, I saw Ethan grinning at me with a busty, tattooed blonde standing next to him. He talked about Elena again and said they bought me a private dance. I think I'm going to go crazy. Candi led me down the hallway and to the same room I shared with Mom. Candi grunted loudly and rubbed her ass on my crotch, she then thrust her tits in my face and that was it. She was less into it than Lexa.

I returned to the main floor, disappointed by Candi. Maybe I should have gotten a dance with Lexa, it would be awkward, but like a fun awkward. Ordering another overpriced beer, I looked around for Ethan. He was gone. Then I noticed that so were Todd and Ralph. As I rapidly typed out a message on my phone, I saw Lexa slowly approach me. She stopped for a second, looking like she was thinking something over in her head. I saw her take a deep breath and moved towards my table.

"They got thrown out," Lexa replied, "They asked the girls for a private party, you know what I mean right? We don't do that here... in the open." She said, looking away.

"Figures," I rolled my eyes. I sat down and pulled out my phone, seeing a couple of texts from Ethan describing the whole event in too much detail. I looked up and saw Lexa nervously stand in front of me, "You can sit down if you want."

Lexa nodded and took a seat next to me. Unlike the other dancers, she didn't pretend to be interested in me. We sat in silence for a moment or two. "So, what are you doing here?" She eventually asked.

I had no option but to laugh, she was concerned about my presence, "My buddies dragged me here, saying I need to get over my ex, Elena. I told them that she and I were never that serious, but that evidently doesn't matter."

"I guess they don't know about your teacher?" she asked, hiding a small smile.

"No, they don't," I grinned, "It's hard to explain. She's married and... we're close."

Lexa brushed her hair out of her face and I got a good look at her eyes. I couldn't make out the color, but I could tell that they were tired. I gave a brief smile, which she reciprocated and said softly, "Maybe you should tell your friends that you don't need this anymore. If they want to go to a strip club, then they can go without needing to drag you along."

"And my teacher?" I replied.

"I'd keep that a secret."

"Thanks for the advice," I replied. I watched her more closely, seeing a pretty girl who was clearly overworked. I wanted to give her a break. I thought about asking her a private dance but don't have her do anything, but then realized she might think that I'm pitying her. We then sat in a comfortable silence, both taking a sip of our drinks. I carefully watched her, seeing her relax for the first time. But she saw this and quickly started to tremble.

"Y-y-you should go," Lexa nervously said, now looking as far away from my general direction. "You should go now."

I then saw a large man in a black suit and an earpiece circle around us, looking very interested in our conversation. "Uhm?" I asked, glancing at the man.

"That's Marcus. He makes sure that we don't have any trouble." Lexa replied, regaining her confidence.

"Have a nice night, Lexa," I smiled and quickly left the club.

----

Friday, December 20nd

"Fuck, these pants feel really itchy." I groaned to myself. I scratched the red wool fabric around my thighs but felt no relief.

I sat alone in Mom's office, killing time by watching whatever Netflix had suggested me on my phone. Mom's the HR director for this company called Radius Inc. just outside of Reading. It was their Christmas party tonight and I was part of the entertainment. Mom had told me that she needed my help, which I thought meant hauling cases of beer and liquor bottles, maybe a little decorating. It was only after my morning blowjob that she told me that I was to be Santa and hand out presents. Mom then suggested that I padded my thighs, there were over 100 guests, most of them women and they all will get a chance on Santa's lap.

I was a wearing a classic Santa costume, red jacket, pants, hat, black boots and a beard made out of fiberglass. I lasted all of ten seconds with that thing around my face. Knowing that I needed a new one, Mom went out scouring for another white beard, which was really annoying as I thought we had some time to fool around in her office. She told me that I should stay in her office and wait for my helper, whoever that was.

I moved from the couch to the desk and played around with Mom's laptop. This last week has been exhausting. So much sex! I'm not complaining. Last Monday, I walked into the living room and surprised her while she was working out. I sat down and watched Mom stretch, bend and kneel in tight, form-clinging yoga clothes. Doesn't she usually do her yoga exercises in her bedroom? I decided to show my appreciation for her flexible body and pulled out my cock, stroking my thick shaft for her. Seeing my stiff prick, Mom immediately stripped off and furiously rode my dick until her cunt was filled with my cum. That was one way to start the day.

We were also starting to get more dangerous with our oedipal activities. We haven't fucked while Glenn was at home, but we would frequently feel each other up. One evening, Mom was telling him about her day when the three of us were having dinner. She was stroking my dick with her foot while she spoke, completely chill. Last night, Glenn came back from work late and ran to the bathroom for a shower. It was obvious that he was trying to wash Mandy's smell off him. But while he was scrubbing up, I was eating out Mom on their bed.

My phone buzzed and I quickly checked it, finding out that I got a notification from Bumble. That's something that I've been putting off from thinking about. The future. Soon, I will be back in Austin. What's going to happen then? I can't just be waiting until I'm back here, so I can fuck Mom. Then there is everyone else, how is it going to look if I'm perpetually single and having a very close relationship with my mother.

Shit, I really need to think about this.

"Hello?" A female voice said, knocking the door.

Before I could react, the door opened and Lexa walked in. She took one look at me and gasped. Of course, I thought to myself, rolling my eyes. Mom had mentioned that she had booked a Santa and elf for the party, both had pulled out. She got me to cover as Santa and got someone to be an elf at the last minute. I just didn't expect it to be the girl we had a threesome with. Unless she's planning something? That might be exciting.

"Hi Lexa," I said, in an incredulous tone.

"What are you doing? Where's Jen? What's going on?" She frantically asked.

I explained what I was doing here and why. Lexa didn't believe me, thinking that there was something else going on. I would see her eying the door and she looked terrified if I took a step closer. I then asked what she was doing here. Lexa cautiously said that Mom got her number through Club Spice and asked if she wanted to make some money without getting naked. Lexa sidestepped the question when I asked how much she's being paid, just saying that we're paying for her train ticket and that she would get a ride.

The door then suddenly burst open, terrifying Lexa. Mom walked in, wearing a thick coat and had a wig in her hands. Usually, she's decked out in typical office attire but still looking hot. I'd see her in the morning, wearing a tight white shirt and black pencil shirt combo, professional but a hint of slutty.

"Okay Ryan, you now have to most expensive Santa wig in the world." Mom said, throwing the hairpiece to me, it was fluffy and easily more comfortable to wear. "It cost me $20. At least it goes to the less fortunate," she then turned to Lexa, smiling. "Oh good, you came. How are you doing, baby?"

Lexa just nodded.

"Okay," Mom nervously smiled, "Your costume is in my bathroom. Why don't you get changed into it? You can leave your clothes here. I'm going to lock my office, I don't want anyone except me fucking here," she grinned.

Lexa nervously smiled and bolted to the bathroom, locking it shut.

"What's going on with her?" Mom asked, immediately.

"I don't know. Didn't tell you that I ran into her on Wednesday? We went to Club Spice and I saw her there. She was acting weird, one-minute okay then a second later, freaking out."

"You didn't tell me that you went back to the strip club," Mom replied, sounding shocked. "Maybe she doesn't like seeing repeat customers."

"Maybe," I cast my eyes to the bathroom, hearing some shuffling and then back to Mom, "Why is she here?"

"She's the only person who could come at short notice," Mom then leaned and whispered, "Also I have plans for her later."

"Really," I grinned, "Here?" I looked back to the bathroom, imagining another sweaty, intense three-way with Mom and Lexa, maybe a Christmas themed threesome or something office based like a boss, her secretary and a new employee.

"Hold your horses, stud," she chuckled, reading my perverted mind, "She's only party entertainment, tonight. Speaking of which, I need to check on the food. I'll be back in a moment."

Mom left just as Lexa opened the door and walked back into the office. She looked cute, wearing a strapless green dress with fake buttons and a belt. Underneath she had this green and red tutu-like skirt. And to complete the look, red and green stockings as well green sparkly shoes. I've seen elf costumes that were a lot sluttier, that were just a top consisted of just green fur-lined bra and some red and green panties. So, I should praise my mom's restraint. Lexa then placed her elf hat on top her long brown hair.

"Cold?" I asked, seeing all the goosebumps on her skin.

"Yeah, I'm going to be freezing in this thing." She smirked. I think that was the first time I've seen her smile.

With that, we went quiet. There was this awkward silence for about ten minutes, followed by some small talk about Christmas. Mom texted me, saying that there's a problem with the catering and we'll need to stay in the office for a while. Feeling bored, I went back to re-watching Rick and Morty. Lexa joined in after the initial confusion, she started enjoying it. It was good to see her finally relax a little.

After a couple of episodes, Mom walked in, groaning about the food. The music from outside the room was slowly seeping in. It was nearly nine and Santa was expected to appear soon. I slipped on the beard and hoped no one would recognize me. Mom insisted that my face had to be hidden. She reasoned that it would make life easier. In my lust-filled brain, that meant 'I might fuck you later if I am horny/drunk enough.

"Okay, Ryan and Lexa. You know what you're doing?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, Mom," I replied.

"It's going to be Jen tonight, baby." She corrected. "Now Ryan, I've just been out there and they are all very festive. So, some of the women will get flirty; touch you up, give you a kiss and will be grinding their asses on your lap. Try not to react. Also, remember your main mission, make a note of any gossip you hear. It will help me so much." Mom grinned.

"Of course." I smiled back.

"Now, Lexa," Mom walked up to her and placed her hands on her shoulder. "You've got the shit detail. You're a hot girl in a sexy costume. You are going to get some douchebags. Be nice and laugh at their dumbass compliments. If they get handsie, you can discreetly knee them in the groin. Also, tell me. I'm HR and I'll make those guys my bitches."

She stepped away from Lexa and opened the door. Mom turned around and smirked at us, "Have fun!"

Mom then left and headed to the main floor of the office. I could hear the Jackson 5's Santa Claus Is Coming to Town booming. "Ho ho ho, I hear Santa will be here!" We heard her yell to loud applauds from the guests.

---

My lap felt swore and my throat was dry, but I still had five more women to go. The most frustrating thing was all the non-sexy thoughts I had to picture while tipsy mature women grind their asses into my lap. I mean fuck, I never knew what the females of Radius are capable of after a few glasses of Christmas punch. They were outrageously flirting with me, asking me if I have a large package for them, would Mrs. Claus miss me and if I would like to meet them under the mistletoe. All I could do is laugh it off and ask them if they've been a naughty girl. What's the point of being sexually objectified if I can respond and encourage it?

Lexa, on the other hand, was a natural. She knew how to keep the line moving, making sure that everyone had their photo taken and got a present. She helped corralled some of the more intoxicated women off my lap, while also ignoring requests from the men to sit on their laps.

After hearing more gossip, I was getting to the end. I now know Michelle is fucking Bill from accounts while having a lesbian affair with the new receptionist, Erin had just throat punched her boss after he stuck mistletoe to his crotched and asked for a kissed, and that Gwen hates everyone and is going to quit any second. I looked to my left to see only one person left in the line, Mom.

She was wearing a red velvet corset with a fur trim stretching around her magnificent bust, a black belt, a matching miniskirt, knee length black boots also with fur trim and Santa hat. Just kidding. Could you imagine that wearing that to an office Christmas party? Mom had on a typical red jacket, a skirt that landed past her knees, white stockings and a Santa hat. She was though wearing those long black boots from my little fantasy.

Still, Mom looked hot. Lexa called her forward and Mom quickly leaped onto my lap. This was the moment that everyone else was waiting for, Santa and Mrs. Claus together again. Flashes from phones hit us as Mom leaned forward and gave me a chaste peck on the cheek, much to the annoyance to the gathering crowd. Mom yelled back at them, slurring her words as she reminded them that she's married. Lexa took our photo and I handed Mom her present, I still have no idea what's inside that box.

Mom then jumped off my lap to talk with her friends. I was disappointed that she didn't grind her ass into my dick, or let me push my tongue down her throat, she didn't even grab my head and smother her cleavage into my face. I then remembered that here, Mom is Jennifer Travers, experienced HR manager, an excellent baker and happily married. I groaned as I watched her ass disappear from my eyeline, praying that I'm going to have the chance to fuck her tonight.

---

I was now tired and bored. If I heard the words Santa and selfie, I will have a breakdown and start screaming. I'd probably get a few views on YouTube. Another thing was while everyone was enjoying the punch and cocktails like the candy cane swirl, mistletoe mojito, and the Grinch; I can only have two beers and that was Budweiser, it's like having a hot pocket as your last meal. My only consolation was that I could be fucking Mom soon. I watched her on the dance floor, loving how that snug dress shaped her ass. Maybe it's a good thing that I'm sober because after a few drinks, I would be tempted get on the makeshift dance floor and grind up against her. With the wig, I had complete anonymity. Obviously, it would have been a bad idea.

With the feeling of sexual frustration now coming over me, I headed to the break room to get some food. I was shocked to see Lexa there with a bunch of interns surrounding her, they were taking a fucking selfie. She was smiling and happy which was weird. I've known her for a grand total of 5 hours, one of those hours I fucked her; she was always swinging from a blank state to forced lust-filled gaze. Seeing her smile was kind of endearing, she looked cute.

"Having fun?" I asked, after waiting for her to finish her conversation.

Lexa turned to me, stuffing a mini-burger in her mouth. "Yeah, it's different from what I usually do around this time."

I looked at her, $50 for taking a couple of photos and giving out presents, it's not bad. But then I figured that she would be earning more stripping. Maybe she just wanted a night where she doesn't have to give lap dances to perverted shits like me. Shit, I really shouldn't be thinking about this, I don't know that much about Lexa and her life. I can't really judge.

"How's the food?" I asked, looking at the tray of mistletoe martinis with an envious stare.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She asked, an edge to her tone. Her eyes were glaring at me and she took a couple of steps back. She was heading to the door.

"Not-nothing..." I narrowed my eyes, trying to source the unexpected hostility. "I'm just asking as I can't really eat anything."

"Oh...sorry," her eyes softened, but Lexa still kept her distance. "Why can't you?"

"Well this ball of fluff gets caught in my mouth whenever I try to take a bite," I said, pointing to the beard, "I look like that Ghostbuster guy in Trading Places. You know when he's on the bus, chewing on salmon and fake hair? But if I remove the beard, this happens..."

I tugged on the beard, lowering it so it was just under my chin. "Hey Santa, stay in costume!" Someone yelled, literally a second later.

Lexa paused then smirked, "These mini-burgers are tasty," she said, taking another bit.

"There you guys are!" Mom yelled behind Lexa.

She looked panicked, breezing past Lexa and grabbing a glass of champagne. "I need your help," she said in between sips, "both of you... Kate!"

Mom dragged us outside of the breakroom, leading us through the maze-like corridors of Radius. She kept on mentioning someone called Kate and restroom. We saw people making out, someone vomiting into a trashcan and two girls were doing the cliché move of Xeroxing their tits. But what was the weirdest thing, when we walked pass, everyone stopped at cheered at us, like we're celebrities. I guess people really like Santa.

We stopped at the restroom and Mom explained the situation. Inside and out cold was Kate Warren, the vice president of Radius. Apparently, she had been mixing her Zoloft with shots of tequila and mistletoe martinis. Our job was to move Kate to her office without anyone seeing her or finding her in her office. Also, we have to clean up any vomit that she spews. So it's a fun job.

"Good luck guys," Mom said. She then quickly ran around the corner and disappeared into the party.

"Oh fuck," I muttered as I pushed open the door. Kate Warren, a slim, forty-something, brunette was out cold on the tiled floor. The pink cocktail dress she had on was covered in stains, some looked like she had spilled dip on her dress. But there were couple of white marks around the chest. And another thing, the hem of her dress had been pulled up to her waist, Kate's leg was spread wide, so she was flashing us her black panties.

1...45678...12