All Comments on 'Tit Lover'

by DevlinMea

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
TallManReinventedTallManReinvented4 months ago

Nice one, DevlinMea, Bravo. The story has legs...your readers will want more, I suspect. We all make mistakes, big and small when we write these stories - whether spelling or grammar.

Check "lose" and "loose." Also check "feint" and "faint."

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good premise.

Sex too mechanical. Too automatic.

Needed more teasing.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love how Emmanuelle got aggressive and dominant with him..She knows she’s turned him on with her tits and she can get him to beg even for just a little lick, or make him beg to eat her cunt..he’ll do all that because she’s in charge now..He of course has crossed a serious line..she could totally ruin him if she wanted to..so hot.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good start to a good story. What’s chapter 2 going to bring us??

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

femdom aspects were a real boner killer. Plus, he's a cheating piece of shit, to boot.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I actually enjoyed the femdom elements. An interesting change

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I need him to plunge into her wet pussy

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Nice premise.

But much too short.

Needed much more dialog about how he liked her breasts. Did he think about them when he masturbated? What did he imagine?

Does he like the taste of her milk?

Can he smell how wet and excited she is? Would he like to show her how much he likes it? With his tongue?

You wrote: "I was sure I was going to feint." You meant FAINT.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Literally a drooling idiot who couldn't utter a single word. Constantly stammering like a dumbass. That wasn't seduction. It was taking advantage of a mentally impaired person.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevlinMea@DevlinMea
I'm an older man writing erotica for my own enjoyment and for the enjoyment of others. Please let me know when you enjoy my stories. I really enjoy your feedback.